[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amuro Ray

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

File: Amuro_ray.jpg (41KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Amuro_ray.jpg
41KB, 400x400px
CANADIAN PRIDE WORLD WIDE
>>
>>15417382
Has he ever even fucking lived there? Didn't he live in Europe and then Side 7?
>>
>>15417697
He was born in Prince Rupert in one source, though I think there's been some conflicting information.
>>
>>15417382
One of the few memorable Canadian characters in fiction
>>
Amuro's VA ,Brad Swaile, was born in Canada
>>
>>15417382
>complete selfish pussy ass bitch
>fucking men have to instill masculinity that he didn't receive from his peace loving faggot dad
Amuro doesn't become and adult until the last few episodes and not a even a full man by CCA
He's still miles above every other pilot though
>>
>>15417777
>selfish pussy ass bitch
He had a point though. All of Bright's strategies were reliant on Amuro and the Gundam. Amuro was just trying to use everything they had. Also he had PTSD which was brushed off by Ryu and Bright
>>
Wasn't his mother's house in central or south america?
>>
>>15417697
He lived in like Nevada or maybe Arizona
They went to Europe after Jaburo, I know locations were mixed up in the original series version but you shouldve watched the movie or read Origin by now you have no excuse
Where the fuck did you get Europe from?
>>
>>15417382
Well at least Canada has one thing to be proud of.
>>
>>15418096
No, they stop at Amuros old house shortly before Los Angeles then they go South and fight Ramba Ral in Central America
>>
>>15418129
Maple syrup?
>>
>>15418152
Maple trees don't just exist in Canada.
>>
>>15418155
Then is it Mark Gatha?
>>
WHY FUCKING ASSHOLES

SOMEONE TOLD ME HE WAS MEXICAN

DID THEY LIE TO ME!?!?!?!?!
>>
>>15418163
Because El Raza Gringo
>>
>>15417382
Amuro sure looked dead inside during CCA
>>
>>15418362
What a coincidence, he was dead on the outside too.
>>
>>15418362
Well wouldn't you knowing Char fucked over everyone because he was salty about losing and a rematch
>>
I always thought he was white african.
>>
A REAL CANADIAN HERO!
>>
/m/ is really full of newfags now. Holy shit.

TV
>WB kills Garma in Seattle and move north along the NA coastline
>WB crosses pacific ocean
>meets Ramba Ral on an island in the ocean
>continue traveling west to Asia
>WB stops on beach, Amuro flies home
>almost certainly Asia, side books and experts basically mark it as Japan

Films
>Amuro flies home before the Ramba battle
>WB likely to still be in NA so good chance it's Canada (or a tiny chance it's Alaska I guess)

The Origin
>WB stops just along the US-Mexico border on a coast and Amuro takes a buggy to drive up north to his town
>dialogue suggests that it's on the border and implies it's south of the border, so Mexico

I don't remember the novels

>>15417721
That's from the english localization of Dynasty Warriors: Gundam, probably referencing the films
>>
I knew he was mexican

I fucking knew it
>>
>>15418553
I think Tem is still space Japanese or something of the sort. So technically he's a mutt
>>
>>15417777
>peace loving faggot dad
The guy left his wife to create the gundam, I don't think he's too peaceful.
>>
>>15418523
I laughed but it could make a bit of sense.
>>
>>15417382
he's a half jap half spic
>>
>>15418553
MS mechanic Armando Rey

SUDDENLY EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE
>>
>>15417777
>Peace loving faggot dad

You mean the guy who made a mobile suit, nigh impervious to most other Ms weaponry at the time with a battleship canon the size of an MS' gun was a peacenik?

Something doesn't add up.
>>
>>15418528
AMURO RAY WILL DARE!
>>
>>15417777
>peace loving faggot dad
Dude created a bloodthirsty mobile suit
>>
>>15417763
Brad Swaile is a cool guy. Had a panel once where only like ten people showed up so we just shot the shit and he showed us his AMVs. I wish he still did VA work as much as before.
>>
>>15417763
The whole dub was recorded by canucks, which makes the redneck accents on the Black Tri-Stars even funnier.
>>
File: day of the rake.png (561KB, 1305x892px) Image search: [Google]
day of the rake.png
561KB, 1305x892px
>>15417382

Day of the rake when

t. Char
>>
>>15418163
Read the thread, idiot. He's either Japanese mixed with American, Canadian or Mexican depending on the source.
>>
>Mexican
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZNdffRQLdE
it's not Amuro but I think Furuya did the dub so there's that
>>
>>15417777
>doesn't become and adult until last few episodes
Considering he's sixteen at the end of the series, that actually sounds pretty impressive.

Shit, anon, what was your kill count at age sixteen?
>>
>>15418163
He's Mexican-Canadian calm down Carlos
I know how y'all get about this I've met many a Mexican that swears up and down that Saint Seiya characters are Hispanic
>>
EL DIABLO BLANCO does sound like a luchador's name.
>>
HIS MOM WAS A SPIC AND HIS DAD WAS A CANUCK
HE LIVED IN NEVADA BECAUSE GEOGRAPHY OF GOOKS
fuck that doesn't rhyme but whatever an attempt was made
HIS DAD MOVED TO SIDE 7 BECAUSE HIS MOM WAS [spoilers]gangbanging Feddie soldiers to keep the locals protected[/spoilers]
Where are our Gundam drinking songs /m/en? Tell tall tales of Mecha pilots and their heroic deeds
>>
>>15422148
Wasn't Tem japanese though?
>>
>>15417777
you suck
>>
A LEAF
>>
>>15422150
He was undoubtedly an immigrant to Hongcouver.
>>
>>
File: a fucking leaf.png (202KB, 585x560px)
a fucking leaf.png
202KB, 585x560px
Colony drop on Canada when?
>>
Based Amuro avenged his Australian brethen
>>
>>15423558
>implying there is anything worth hitting.
>>
>>15424018
>no Danger Bay with aquatic MS
;_;
>>
File: Canadianman.gif (464KB, 743x1457px)
Canadianman.gif
464KB, 743x1457px
>>15417382
Would Canadianman be the only other Canadian from anime?
>>
File: Andrew.jpg (20KB, 320x240px)
Andrew.jpg
20KB, 320x240px
>>15425545
Does NeoCanada count?
>>
File: scotsman.jpg (39KB, 720x540px)
scotsman.jpg
39KB, 720x540px
>>15425545
Billy from 00 might've been Canadian. Could you milk baggan', syrup drinkan', igloo livan', toque wearan', poutine eatan' door holders confirm or deny that.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.