[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zeta Gundam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 9

File: Amuro.jpg (141KB, 985x841px) Image search: [Google]
Amuro.jpg
141KB, 985x841px
What would have happened if Amuro went to space?
>>
A better show
>>
Titans defeat comes easier. Jerid and Yazan would die much earlier. Char kills himself after seeing Amuro kill aces that he himself couldn't kill. Axis gets utterly btfo by the time of ZZ.
>>
>>15416973
>Amuro gets to space
>doesn't get a Gundam because he doesn't feel he deserves it
>They sent the Dije to Earth thinking he was there
>Amuro proceeds to solo the Titans and Axis Zeon in the Methuss
>>
>>15417044
Yazan didn't die
>>
Didn't he finally go by ZZ?
Why didn't he help fight Haman?
>>
>>15417103
Yeah, I'm thinking they meant that would likely change.
>>
>>15417114

Pretty much. Amuro and Kamille can overwhelm him. Yazan is a fantastic pilot, but he won't be able to handle those two together. On another note, Katz and the Radish survive. One of the biggest reasons they didn't survive is because Jerid kept Kamille occupied while the Hambrabi team did it's work. That won't happen with Amuro in space.
>>
>>15417113
Because Haman was on Earth.
>>
>>15417003
Pretty much this. Gundam as a whole would've been better with more focus on the Amuro VS. Char story.
>>
>>15417142
Yeah, I'm really bummed that they left Amuro (and kinda Char too, but to a lesser extent, obviously) out of Z/ZZ. I get that they probably didn't want to stagnate on the same characters, but dammit, I fuckin' like Amuro and Char.
>>
File: Amuro What-If Zeta.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Amuro What-If Zeta.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>15416973
Go play Gundam vs Zeta Gundam on the PS2. It has a bunch of what-if scenarios:
>What-If Lalah survived & Sayla died in OYW
>What-If Amuro gets the MKII
>What-If Lalah & Sayla died in OYW
>What-If Amuro & Lalah join the Titans
>What-If Char initiates CCA during Gryps era

Plus it has a bunch of origin/OYW missions for some Titan members like Maj. Buran, Lila and Yazan (it kind of hints that Lila and Yazan are lite-newtypes)

There are a bunch of branching paths in the game. Every character that dies in 0079 and Zeta has a "What-If Survived" branch. So you can get some crazy stuff like Garma's Neo Zeon during Gryps Era.
>>
>>15417146
I think leaving Char out of ZZ was far more of an issue than leaving out Amuro; we pretty much know what Amuro is doing while he's off screen, he's fighting Axis and the Titans. Char, on the other hand, is actually pulling strings and influencing factions. His evolution from Lieutenant Quattro of the AEUG to the new ruler of Zeon is a little too important to have happened off-screen, and it would have been nice to assign some of the success that Judau & Co. achieved to Char undermining Haman and Glemy in the background.

Amuro's inclusion would've been nice if only to have him react to things like the deaths of Katz and Hayato; the latter's death could've been the moment when Amuro's OWY skills came back, bridging the monster he was at the end of MS:G to the ace pilot we see in CCA. While he wasn't bad in the Dijeh by any means, he wasn't quite "himself".
>>
>>15417146
Yeah Char was in the ZZ opening too
>>
It's funny but Zeta and CCA gave me the impression that Char cared more about losing to Amuro than he ever did about Lala
>>
>>15416973
It would either be really good or really boring. The thing about Amuro is how good he got at piloting. By the end of MSG he outgrew the Gundam which also had been knocked down from it's pedestal. IIRC the Gundam was equal to the Gelgoog. In Zeta he piloted the Dijeh which was decent but not the best. So if got his hand on the Zeta or even the MK.II then he wouldn't have had a challenge except for newtype magic which is unpredictable. Also I found that he also did newtype stuff the best since he only used precognition while every other newtype tried to be flashy.
>>
>>15417180

Was this the game that had a path where Kamille joins the Titans, become best friends with Jerid, and has a final duel with Amuro? That was my absolute favorite alternate Zeta story.

>>15417234

That's because Char was going to initiate the Zeon Civil War in ZZ before CCA got the green light to be made, hence why Glemy suddenly goes from harmless rookie ensign to evil hidden heir to Gihren. It was probably better in the long run, because Char would've been defeated by Judau, which would be a lot less anti-climatic than him getting btfo by Amuro in CCA.
>>
>>15417267
>That's because Char was going to initiate the Zeon Civil War in ZZ before CCA got the green light to be made, hence why Glemy suddenly goes from harmless rookie ensign to evil hidden heir to Gihren. It was probably better in the long run, because Char would've been defeated by Judau, which would be a lot less anti-climatic than him getting btfo by Amuro in CCA.
I thought Char would just start a rebellion which would give Judau and his friends a path to defeat Hamon only for Char to take over. This would be a good reason as to why Judau fucked off to Jupiter as his actions wouldn't have made a real difference.
>>
>>15417267
>Char would've been defeated by Judau
All he has to do is shoot the ZZ while it's transforming.
>>
>>15417180
Man that game was cool. I just wish suits weren't completely invincible during knockdown animations, it slows everything down so much and makes melee attacks almost impossible.
>>
>>15416973
Zeta would be even better because I like seeing Amuro and Bright together
>>
>>15417265
The MK. II isn't that good though, his Dijeh was probably a better suit in every way, even compared to a MK. II with the G-Defenser attached.
>>
>>15417285

We know he wouldn't. It's part of the unspoken rule of combat not to do so.
>>
>>15417293
Yeah but Amuro would have gotten back into shape faster if he piloted a a Gundam like he did in the OYW
>>
>>15417267
>Kamille joins the Titans
Yeah, in that scenerio, Kamille blames the destruction of Green Noa on the AEUG. Plus I think it was hinted that Fa got killed during the raid for the MKII.

>>15417286
Yeah the game was dope, plus the VA for Judau wasn't half bad.
Side step while the enemy is in recovery state. Then go for the melee.

>>15417285
>while it's transforming.
Like that ever worked for him against the G-Armor in 0079
>>
>>15417301
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sN7iTw4rOk
This was too much the guy did nothing for two minutes
>>
File: white devil.png (222KB, 1521x700px) Image search: [Google]
white devil.png
222KB, 1521x700px
>>15417293
>The MK. II isn't that good though
Only Amuro is able to harness the Gundam's shapeshifting powers
>>
>>15417312
To be fair the Zeta and the ZZ use the souls of dead newtypes as fuel
>>
>>15417307
>Zeta was defeated
Because you're a fucking retard Judau
>>
>>15416973
Tomino should have kept Beltorchika around. she was better looking than Chan
>>
>>15417330
at least she pops up post-CCA, better than nothing right?
>>
>>15417402
I don't know why, but she looks like shit in Unicorn.
>>
>>15417417
When did she show up in Unicorn? It's been so long since I watched the OVAs.
>>
>>15417449
Bright contacted her so that she could get Kai to negotiate with the Garencieres crew
>>
>>15417303
Beltorchika, I thought you learned to stop interfering. Haven't you learned your lesson?
>>
>>15417859
Who interfered their MS boyfriend worst? Beltorchika or Nanai? I know Nanai cost char the match but she wanted him to retreat. Beltorchika want Amuro to pilot a gundam to get over PTSD
>>
>>15417996
Beltorchika. Nanai wanted Char to retreat because he was already getting btfo and Axis was about to start its descent. She didn't cost him the match at all.
>>
>>15416973
I just finished Zeta like 10 minutes ago and the final scene with Char vs Scirocco+Haman would have been 1000% better if it was Amuro+Char vs Haman+Scirocco, old school vs new school

Also 0083 is one of the few correctly written Gundam shows and the best UC.
>>
>>15418059
Haman and Scirocco have no reason to team up though.
>>
File: scrnshot-00003.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
scrnshot-00003.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
>>15418097
They were both fighting Char at the same time.
I just meant for that scene it would have been much much better.
On top of that Zeta was one of the worst with "oh no X child has stolen X mobile suit! hurry and chase them X plot armor character!"
When Katz died I said out loud "finally, fuck of you retarded kid" and was actually happy Yazan escaped.
>>
>>15418097
Amuro Ray pointing a gun at you is more than enough reason to at least hold off on killing the other guy
>>
>>15418179
They weren't fighting Char at the same time they were just all at the same place to spout their ideology.

>>15418188
Neither of them know who Amuro Ray is most likely and even then they are both extremely powerful newtypes themselves.
>>
File: 1476223127351.jpg (10KB, 231x298px) Image search: [Google]
1476223127351.jpg
10KB, 231x298px
>>15418201
>Neither of them know who Amuro Ray is most likely and even then they are both extremely powerful newtypes themselves.

Are you retarded? Haman had been keeping a tight eye on the political atmosphere of the Earthsphere conflict since the end of the OYW.
Scirocco is a shrewd calculating member of the Titans which are a fucking branch of the ESF.
Obviously both of them would have at least heard of Amuro Ray and how he was a badass in the OYW. Not to mention the fact that he actually engages ESF/Titan forces re-exposing himself.
Oh yeah, also the fact that he is literally so famous average people know his name and toys have been made of Haro.
>>
>>15417142
Not just that. I feel like that it was a really missed oppurtunity to not include Sayla as a major character after the original Gundam. The dynamic between her, Char and Amuro could have been incredibly interesting, espeically in the lead up to Char's Counterattack. Not only that, it would have been very interesting to see how she would act in Zeta after the OYW and as she was under survaliance.

In fact, that is probably my biggest complaint with the UC Century stuff. I wish that White Base's crew as whole got more screentime in the main series, rather than in side stories.

I think though that the ending chapter for Tomino's Gundam Novel would have been a great ending scene for Char's Counterattack
>>
>>15418221
Has nothing to do with Amuro since hes too scared to do anything significant. And seriously Char is also a war hero. Did you see Scirocco and Haman all shitting their pants cause Char was around? If they have even heard of Amuro it's likely nothing would change, they certainly wouldn't shit their pants like you expect. Amuro isn't all that famous, his name may be known by a few but really he was treated like shit after the war and it would never happen if people actually knew about it.
>>
>what is Evolve
Anon, he did go to Space circa ZZ, he used a White Zeta
>>
File: scrnshot-00002.png (3MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
scrnshot-00002.png
3MB, 1920x1090px
>>15418270
I never said anything about them shitting their pants.
Where is this fucking garbage forming in your head?
Obviously Haman and Scirocco would treat him similar to Char.
My entire point was that Zeta would have been improved greatly if Amuro had teamed up with Char in various instances where Char wasn't doing so well.
Hence the relation to the OP.

>Amuro isn't all that famous, his name may be known by a few but really he was treated like shit after the war and it would never happen if people actually knew about it.

I'm beginning to think you have no fucking clue what you're talking about since it was stated multiple times Amuro was basically under house arrest because the ESF felt he was too dangerous and their public cover up statement was that he retired with tons of benefits.
>>
>>15418270
Amuro was indeed famous war hero from OYW. Too bad no one actually knew he's the one who save the whole goddamn Earth during CCA
>>
Honestly even after Zeta and ZZ Amuro still felt like the strongest newtype.
>>
>>15418356
Precognition>Fancy magic
>>
>>15417142

Amuro and Char's conflict has already been dragged out far more than it needed to be.
>>
>>15417286
>I just wish suits weren't completely invincible during knockdown animations, it slows everything down so much and makes melee attacks almost impossible.
Well, the game was balanced around PvP in mind.
>>
>>15416973
constant hallucinations of lalah
>>
>>15418278
His white Zeta is a sexy thing.
>>
>>15418356
Repelling a giant asteroid is a bit hard to top, I'll give him that yes i know it was mankind's collective will
>>
I honestly wonder how Amuro would fare against Haman and Scirocco?

In Zeta, Amuro's NT powers weren't at their peak like they were in CCA (plus the combination of the psycoframe and Char's is probably what helped repel Axis). But his ace combat skills would be at play, the Dijeh is not a shabby MS, and his reaction time/tactical assessment would be up to par by Operation Maelstrom.
>>
>>15419926
Amuro would be fucked without some type of psycom interface or tech in his MS.

The O had a Biosensor akin to Zeta's and it was a beast in firepower, durability, and speed. The Qubeley was a real danger thanks to those funnels.

Remember that scene when Haman and Paptimus had that face-off in their respective suits and Newtype "ghosts"? They were evenly matched. Char was completely outclassed by them in the final battle.

Amuro would do slightly better since he was able to get the better of Char back in the OYW. By Grypps, he'd be at about 80-90% of what he was in 0079. But I honestly don't see him do any better than a retreat. He'd get some good hits in, but I doubt he could trash the Qubeley or The O.
>>
File: sr11.jpg (306KB, 1491x1816px) Image search: [Google]
sr11.jpg
306KB, 1491x1816px
>>15419878
I prefer the one with the blue over the one with purple.
>>
>>15417180
Amuro joins AEUG is the best timeline. Ryu shows up during the assualt on Green Noa in Guntank.
>>
>>15417267

> It was probably better in the long run, because Char would've been defeated by Judau, which would be a lot less anti-climatic than him getting btfo by Amuro in CCA.

Where are you getting the information that that was ever a possible direction out of interest? Because I've never seen a source for anything like that. The only possible ZZ I've ever seen a source for (https://pastebin.com/0SkxGTUt) said that Char was going to help Judau and only fight him a few times near the end as a means of secretly training him, but that was it. It's plausible to think that Char may have been Judau's final opponent, but there's nothing about it in the actual content and it's not the only possible direction the synopsis could move to. And even that's not fully sourced, since while we know where it comes from there's no scan of the information - only a title where you can find it and link where you can buy it.
>>
>>15418343
Can you seriously not even follow your own logic or are you just terrible at typing out your thoughts? The fact you have to immediately run towards insults makes me think you are quite lacking in intelligence.

Look at what I responded too. >>15418188
Implies that they would be scared of Amuro and team up. I say thats not the case and you go into full autist mode.
>>
>>15420684
As he person who mentioned Amuro I felt fighting him was reason to not worry as much about the other especially if he and Char were working together as one of the other posters implied in this hypothetical.
>>
File: Titan Amuro.png (17KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
Titan Amuro.png
17KB, 600x480px
>>15417180
>What if Amuro had joined the Titans
You have no idea how hard my dick gets at the prospect of imagining a TV series for UC being set up with Amuro being completely aligned with the Titans.
>>
He gets a fucking nemo and zeta ends 20 eps sooner
>>
Amuro probably gets a Z+ A1 or some shit, maybe inherits the MKII instead of Emma.
Kamille doesn't get brainfried, Quattro doesn't abandon the aeug even if he loses to haman, probably won't if Amuro shows up and supports quattro.
AEUG wins, Haman's Neo Zeon is quelled. Glemy's Neo Zeon may happen, but will be trashed.
>>
>>15421355
Why didnt the Titans draft him in? It seems like a waste to have a war hero doing nothing alone in a mansion.
>>
>>15425909
Too much influence.
>>
>>15425909
it was probably felt that amuro wouldn't have joined them willingly since bright didn't get on well with the titans and hayato was outright leading a rebellion
>>
>>15425909
Because PTSD and under surveillance for being mistrusted as "the" Newtype.
>>
>>15417003
You're asking for another SEED Destiny if you honestly think it was good for Amuro to take over. It wouldn't have been as bad but switching MCs is a definite no no.
>>
>>15428127
It would be fine as long as he had a similar role as Char
>>
>>15417003
This.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.