[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yamato 2202

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 8

File: 099a07.jpg (40KB, 400x327px) Image search: [Google]
099a07.jpg
40KB, 400x327px
Why aren't there any BD rips anywhere? It came out about two weeks ago.

I'd settle for a raw right now, since I know that fansub groups don't give two shits about stuff like this.
>>
>>15416943
get fucked beggar
>>
>>15416946
I'm not begging for shit, fucktard. Your typical "kawaii uguu xD" seasonal crap gets fansubs in a matter of hours. 2202 has been available on online streaming in Japan for over a month now.

Doesn't that seem a little odd?
>>
>>15416976
what's demand?

fucking 3rd worlders, go get a job
>>
>>15417024
>3rd worlders
Is this a new /pol/ insult I haven't heard about?
>>
>>15416976
>I'm not begging for shit, fucktard. Your typical "kawaii uguu xD" seasonal crap gets fansubs in a matter of hours.
Only due to ripping official subs. There are very few groups with actual translators nowadays.
>>
>>15417611
Yeah, I know all about HorribleSubs' scheme. But there still are some shows being translated: Little Witch Academia is one.
>>
>>15416976
buy the BD and learn jap, no one owes you nothing retard
>>
>>15417682
>>15417024
>>15416946
Same fucking faggot. /m/ has surely gone to shit. I still remember when this was a friendly community.
>>
>>15417693
you expect that complaining here will make a rip and subs appear?
>>
>>15417696
I'm honestly surprised there is zero interest to sub this series from anywhere (or at least rip it), considering it's one of the major releases of the year and that all of 2199, plus the movie, got subbed.

Also, I don't understand your hostility. Are you sure you're in the right board?
>>
>>15417693
>I still remember when this was a friendly community
Nice joke
>>
Odds are it might get done sooner or later, probably by Saizen (though whether they have interest in that cannot be determined for now).
>>
>>15417703
and what entitles you to rips and subs?
>>
>>15417733
I'm serious, about a decade or so ago. That was back when this place did not have tokusatsu crap.
>>
>>15417741
That's a plural "you", since I'm talking about the /m/ community as a whole. We've had plenty of Yamato threads in the past, so it would be nice to discuss the more recent show.

Also, you didn't answer my question. All you've been doing is spewing your anger like an imbecile. Why don't you go somewhere else? Reddit would be OK for people like yourself.
>>
>>15417758
>single guy begging for 2202
>entire board

lel
>>
>>15417769
>entire board
At least an important subsector that cares about something other than fucking GUNDAM all the goddamn time. And yes, there is a degree of interest for 2202: >>15346830

>lel
Kill yourself. Are you going to post a fucking frog next?
>>
rip here: https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=904548
>>
>>15417783
Thanks, but that's 2199.
>>
File: S5O1HSf.png (39KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
S5O1HSf.png
39KB, 914x1091px
>>15417781
bee yourself
>>
>>15417634
Well of course plebshit garbage anime like that is gonna get translated. Fuck half the old star blazers fans never even figured out it WAS an anime, don't believe me, make a Star Blazers thread on /co/ then reveal it's an anime, I actually saw an existential crisis that way
>>
haha, know you know how it was in ye oldene days before simulcast services.
>>
>>15418148
Did you take a cap?
>>
I'm surprised there hasn't been a sub at this point either. This sucks considering there isn't any official subs you can get. At least 2199 had them on the BDs.
>>
>>15418642
There's is nothing much we can do now except pray and wait. In best case scenario we will be waiting a year until we see a fansub of the first movie. In worst case scenario we will be not be seeing a sub for 2202 until it be eventually edited in a 25 episodes tv series, and that will take some years. There was also that anon last week that implied that he got the dvd/bluray and was going to rip it, so you may see a raw soon enough. Who knows.
>>
>>15416943
Get on share or whatever the latest p2p is now and grab it for the rest of us to load into a torrent site
>>
Just now I see it, there is already a raw of the first movie on nyaa.
>>
Currently watching Season 3 of the original continuity, anyone here found that 2199 Gamilias took a lot from the Gamlan-Gamilias Desler created in the original continuity? Also with space submarine commander Fleurken?
>>
Honestly, the Chinese raws are not that hard to find. They have a 1080p source here with CH and JP subs, so if someone can rip it, that would speed up English translation a lot: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av9593793/?from=search&seid=8094768650277571721 . One thing you can try is opening the debug console and searching for the video link. Then you put it into ffmpeg and stream it into a file.
>>
>>15419163
The BDs will already be broken up into episodes the movie version in theaters is just the number of episodes in the volume with the breakdown of 2/4/4/4/4/4/4 if the episode count is gonna be as similar as 2199
>>
>>15418642
>>15419163
Besides, if even the MJP movie can get fansubs, so can the latest Yamato.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-04-10-19h43m57s248.jpg (156KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-04-10-19h43m57s248.jpg
156KB, 1280x738px
It´s out.
https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=916076
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-04-10-19h45m23s079.jpg (210KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-04-10-19h45m23s079.jpg
210KB, 1280x738px
DAT ASS.
DAT NEW PILOT SUIT.
>>
>>15416943
>>15416976
>>15417560
>>15417693

>It's flips and other SEA begging for anime episode
>>
File: mkobayashimar1703.jpg (54KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
mkobayashimar1703.jpg
54KB, 800x500px
So, after watching the raw of this first movie, which are two episodes, like Avatar said before, here are some thoughts. First, the animation quality dropped visibly; the scene of Kodai taking a ride in Yuki pink car being probably the worst. The first episode battle is really not that exciting if compared with the battle of 2199 first episode, this one feels dull. The scene of the Yamato crew ceremony in front of Okita statue is also kind of rushed if compared with the original. Also, that twitter guy was right, is like Fukuda doesn't like the new characters from 2199, they truly barely speak or appears. Even Niimi is almost written off with only two small lines, as she ends hospitalized because of a explosion.

And i still don't know how to feel with Mr. Kobayashi Andromeda's carrier types. The name of the four extra Andromeda's are "Apollo", "Achilles", "Aldebaran" and "Antares", by the way. "Apollo" and "Antares" being carrier types.

Personally, I expected more for this first two episodes. But is not like I'm not aboard until the end.
>>
>>15421869
And in other news: I fucked up with the spoilers tag.
>>
Why didn't Izubuchi come back???
>>
>>15421869
>Fukuda
Don't you mean Fukui? Fukuda is responsible for enough awful shit without getting mixed up with the GRORIOUS NIPPON DINDUNUFFIN guy.
>>
>>15421909
You are right, anon, it is Fukui. My mistake.
>>
>>15421869
>First, the animation quality dropped visibly

Not enough otakus buying the overpriced 2199 blu-rays I guess. So the powers that be trimmed down the animation quality for season 2.

I watched the first 2 episodes and yeah I'm not getting a good vibe out of it. Will stick with the next 2 to get a clear picture, but if it doesn't grab me by then I'll drop it.
>>
>>15418218
Probably did but that was two hard drives ago. Back when the anti-anime attitude was more of a /co/ & /v/ thing than a /pol/ thing
>>
>>15421973
But /pol/ loves anime.
>>
>>15421977
I thought it was degeneracy eh? Did the Syrian Tomahawks wake then up about that too?
Don't pull us any further off-topic bruh, Yamato isn't exactly safe waters for politics
>>
>>15421937

2199 averaged like 35k per volume, which is quite good and when you consider that it also made money through theatre tickets and merchandise they definitely made their money back and then some. That's why 2202 exists.

If 2202 doesn't look as good as 2199 it is probably not due to a lack of money.
>>
>>15421982
>degeneracy

Anime is actually regarded fairly well on /pol/ due to the fact that it by and large doesn't try to shove western propoganda they're sick of which usually appears in western TV.
>>
>>15422116
or because they're all massive weeaboos like the rest of 4chan
>>
I just watched 2202. So as a true Yamato fan i am not only disappointed in 2199's story but this as well. I do believe the Japanese animators and writers have lost that Yamato spirit. 2202 plays like a video game cut scene. So much is wrong. They even have a Andromeda flag ship on sale sign.
>>
>>15422231

2199 has issues but it's way better than the original Space Battleship Yamato
>>
>>15422361
I agree completely. It should be the text book example of updating an old property.
>>
>>15422361
>>15422376

I agree, the new fapbait characters introduced with the XEBEC co-op really improved my enjoyment. You can have great comradery, thematics and characters with the old version and then jump to the new one and have your eyes melt with pleasure over the female character designs and their skintight suits.
>>
>>15422361
2199 only letdown was Dessler motivations else was an improvement in every way
>>
>>15422406

Killing Desslers motivations/character effectively nullifies a huge segment of the original theme though.
>>
>>15422414
What was it originally?
>>
>>15422433
What do you mean?
>>
>>15422436
The way he phrased that made it sound like Desslers motivation in the original was different than 2199. As i've only seen 2199, I was asking what was changed.
>>
>>15422442
Garmillas planet was dying so he wanted Earth, no platonic love for Starsha
>>
>>15422442

He goes from being a nigh-perfect dictator to an average politician complete with giving the "lying" style of speeches where he just does it to hype people up connivingly with no genuine sense of nationalism.

The implications are huge when they made this change, I guess it's why Melda is actually even alive at all. In 2199 she gets captured and joins the Yamato crew but in the original "she" is let go to rejoin the carrier fleet but instead turns around mid-flight and rams into the Yamato at full speed while screaming "CHAIRMAN DESSLER, BANZAIIIIIII"
>>
>>15422447
>>15422448
Ugh, that sucks. Sounds way more interesting in the original
>>
>>15422452
They probably had no idea how to justify the Gamillans bombing the shit out of the Earth. In the original, it was so the environment of the Earth matched the Gamillans since they couldn't survive on Earth normally, but this is completely ignored later on so they probably thought making Dessler evil was the only way of making it work.
>>
>>15422452

I guess they went for a more "realistic" character, but a more realistic character isn't always better in space opera where sometimes you need grandiose larger-than-life antagonists.
>>
>>15422456

>justify

Did they really have to? A lot of early leijiverse, especially 999, is people in positions of power doing absolutely horrible things.

999's first episode has robot men on horseback hunting poverty-stricken Humans atop their mechanical horses and then mounting their skin over a mantlepiece like you would a deer while chinking glasses and acting upper-class with their fellow robo-bros.
>>
>>15422442
In 2199, the Gamilas attack Earth basically as punishment for their hubris in taking unprovoked hostile action against the Gamilas first. Dessler's motivation is fairly standard imperialism.

In the original, the Gamilis homeworld is dying, the bombardment of Earth is both to conquer it, strip it of it's existing population and partially terraform it into a new Gamilas homeworld so their people can move there. Dessler, villainous as he was, was reyinf to save his people.

This lead to one of the key climactic incidents of the original, when Dessler draws the Yamato to the Gamilas homeworld in an effort to destroy it once and for all, but the resulting battle causes catastrophic damage to the already dying world and kills the entire population. The Yamato, unintentionally, succeeded in dong to the Gamilas what the Gamilas had tried to do to them - killed an entire race and destroyed their world to save their own.

Of course, the sequels walked this back a bit by having many Gamilas survive, but never the less it informed Dessler's turn from villain of the original to anti-hero like figure in the first sequel and eventual ally in following ones. He gained a measure of redemption by helping Earth and finally establishing a new home for his people.
>>
>>15422462
Hey, I'm just assuming what happened.

Personally, I would have gone with this:

>Dessler tries to unify the Galaxy for unexplained reasons
>Gamilas is pretty fair with planets it conquers, things being all around better, though, some of the Generals take things to far.
>The Earth Fleet meeting Gamillans is altered a bit. The events are the same, but the Gamillans in charge of the invasion make it sound like Earth is much more dangerous than reported.
>Dessler is disturbed and asks for the planets destruction, but to leave enough of it so they can at least make an outpost there.

Later on, it's revealed the unification plan was due to a deep seated fear that eventually, invaders would appear and just wipe out the Gamillans, so he went out of his way to make them as strong as possible.
>>
>>15422473

Don't forget how both Dessler and Starsha are diametrically opposed in the original. Starsha is willing to die along with Iscandar but Dessler is trying his hardest to live on.
>>
>>15422231

>That Yamato spirit

And as a foreigner who wasn't around when Yamato first hit the airwaves I'm sure you'd know exactly what that nebulous 'spirit' is.
>>
I would be willing to translate if someone would give me the script.
>>
>>15421869
>hospitalized
If he hated glasses girls that much, he just had to say it. Why didn't the bastard just kill her off and be done with it, he's not the type to hold back.
>>
>>15422473
Shit the original does sound much better. I liked everything else in 2199 but Dessler was kinda weak.
>>
>>15423044
>>15421869
Not as bad as giving Harada's infant child fucking space cancer.
>>
>>15423111
It's worth saying, having written that, that I still feel 2199 takes the original material and greatly improves it in almost every way.

Original Dessler nor the Gamilas are not actually nuanced, he and they are definitely unambiguous evil villains. In that final battle when the Yamato fires the Wave Motion Gun into the fault lines of the planet and fucks it's shit up he goes crazy laughing like a maniac and kills his subordinate that pleads for a cease fire.

While it lost that really good and dark main story resolution (that's the end of the conflict, original has the final stop at Iscandar and return to Earth happen without any further incident) the Gamilas have more depth in 2199, and a *lot* of the original hasn't aged well and doesn't have really any of 2199's really strong standalone episodes and character stuff. The two shows are very different basically from the point the Yamato leaves the Solar System for deep space.
>>
Original Yamato Dessler was a fairly dull villain. He didn't become more interesting until Space Battleship Yamato 2.

Enjoying Yamato requires one to accept a lot of scientific BS of course but it is really hard to believe that Earth was the ONLY potential future home for Gamilas, given that even in the original series we see examples of other planets with Earth-like gravity and Earth-like temperature that could have been modified and colonized instead. Think if the dinosaur planet in Yamato 2, what are the dinosaurs gonna do, fight back against Gamilas bombers?

2199 Dessler isn't better, but I was fine with that because pretty much every other Gamilas character was way better. Gamilas in 2199 comes off as a far less simplistic society than the Dessler worshippers in SBY.
>>
If you do not love Japanese anime from its inception and its growth along with the love of the Japanese people's heart and soul you will never love or understand the Yamato Spirit. Nishizaki lost it as far back as 81's Yamato pt.III. If you can't look beyond the limitations of traditional Japanese 2d animation and need EVERYTHING explained to you like today's audiences need, you will never understand the beauty of storytelling.
2199 has no drama at all, compared to the beautiful original 1974 series.
>>
>>15423247

What 'heart and soul'?

This isn't post-war chest-thumping.
>>
>>15423251

"heart and soul" also known as "melodrama"
>>
>>15423251

don't you know

if you haven't watched all of Astro Boy five times you can't be true Yamato fan you filthy gaijin
>>
>>15423251
Pay no mind to him, he is just our Yamato threads regular shitposter.
>>
>>15421977
The failed containment board loves tiddies, explosions, and power fantasies to let them feel a little less sadlife. Anime is solely a means to those ends and if you attempt to engage them about anything related to themes or plot then out come the frogposting and angry allcaps.
>>
File: Okita weeps.png (301KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Okita weeps.png
301KB, 640x480px
Is amazing how hateful a lot of you all are. No wonder you cant love the old Japanese you don't have the subtle understanding for it.
Okita weeps for you.
>>
>>15423247

Sometimes explaining things is good. For example the Battle of the Rainbow Star Cluster. In the original Yamato we have to believe that Gamilas is only sending a handful of ships to deal with Yamato for.... uh... reasons?

In 2199 Dessler has only a handful of mostly weak ships because the bulk of Gamilas' fleet is engaged in expansionistic endeavors far from home or was delayed by the destruction of Balun.

The explanation does several things. It answers a question that the original provided no answer for. It fleshes out the 2199 universe, making Gamilas seem more like a real Empire and less like a cult of Dessler worshipers. And, it lays the groundwork for future potential plot points (namely Gamilas expansionism and its ramifications).
>>
File: ep-16.jpg (59KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ep-16.jpg
59KB, 640x480px
I miss Yuki´s pantsu fan service.
>>
>>15422406
>2199 only letdown
>only
-The human characters are way less interesting now

-Kodai's relationship with Okita is non-existent

-Analyzer

-Dessler being a cuck

-Ending is shit
>>
>>15423177
>Original Dessler nor the Gamilas are not actually nuanced, he and they are definitely unambiguous evil villains.

Being umabiguously evil villains does not make you "unnuanced" neither does being a politician or a slight shade of grey.

>original has the final stop at Iscandar and return to Earth happen without any further incident

There is further incident. You do not know what you're talking about.
>>
>>15423251
>This isn't post-war chest-thumping.

What?
>>
>>15423177
>While it lost that really good and dark main story resolution (that's the end of the conflict, original has the final stop at Iscandar and return to Earth happen without any further incident)
There was still Dessler's last attempt at taking them down, when they even invade the ship and insert Gamilas' air into the Yamato, effectively poisoning parts of the ship, and that super cannon and the Yamato's counter to it that basically came out of nowhere.

>>15423195
>Think if the dinosaur planet in Yamato 2, what are the dinosaurs gonna do, fight back against Gamilas bombers?

That's actually a problem with the Yamato sequels though, not the original. As far as the original series goes, that premise works perfectly, but then the first thing the 2nd series/sequel movie does is set up a much more Leiji Matsumotoish universe, where life and civilizations appeared everywhere in the universe, with the Comet Empire destroying civilizations without even paying attention to it.

That was probably one of the reasons they wanted to change that plot point though, since it really only works for a completely standalone story, and the setting used by all Yamato sequels always clashed with that premise.
>>
>>15416976
>nu-yamato
>not kawaii uguu xD
>>
>>15421869
>The first episode battle is really not that exciting if compared with the battle of 2199 first episode, this one feels dull.

Yeah, it's a little disappointing.
>there's like a thousand ships on every side
>they're blowing up like firecrackers on the fourth of July
>Not even a single shot to establish that people die when they are killed.
>kodai's custom paintjob battleship wrecks some shit without being damaged in any way, then pretty much sits out the rest of it
>comet guys show up with their superweapon, which blows up a whole bunch more nameless mook ships
>gets lazored until the artists re-texture it lava colors.

Maybe it's better when you can understand the language, but it kind of feels like they just wanted to check off their "epic space fight" box for the episode.

I'm not a fan of the carrier types. nor the new space fighters. The ones in 2199 were pretty dang aesthetic, the new one is a bit of a mess. Oh well, let's see where this goes.
>>
>>15424344

Yeah, in the original saga pretty much all Yamato's sequel villains feel like they popped out from nowhere. Obviously they needed a new enemy everytime, but it was handled in a way that made it really disjointed.
>>
>>15424899

Actually the new one is a discarded prototype while in the series they'll use the Cosmo Tiger. interestingly the new design isn't new at all. It's actually a redesign of a fighter type seen in Yamato resurrection. In the new timeline it was discarded due to the overcomplicated and unpractical design.
>>
File: KobayashiAug201502.jpg (76KB, 800x390px) Image search: [Google]
KobayashiAug201502.jpg
76KB, 800x390px
>>15424899
They probably really wanted to emulate something like that battle from the first episode of 2199 and have a more action like beginning, different from the Farewell Yamato movie or the second series. It was a shot on the foot, anyaway. They should have take it a little more slow. I was also disappointed as how they didn't even tried to show how many of the former Yamato crew are carrying their lives, even if just some quick shots. Liking it or not, those new characters from 2199 are now part of the new series. Maybe it was not for the best putting Fukui in charge of the story instead of Izubuchi, for whatever was the reason, because Fukui doesn't seem to give much a shit to them. Or maybe we are judging it all too quickly. Let's wait and see.

Also, about the carrier type, my whole problem with it how unstable the deck structure, glued to the bridge, seems. And is not like Kobayashi didn't already designed something better in the same molds. They could have come with something more in the lines with that EDF space carrier with the flight deck in the stern.
>>
>>15425192

To be honest the first episode is essentially about Kodai and Yuki while the rest of the cast is on the background and this applies to the classic characters as well. I think it was done because they won't have much time to show their relationship later on. It's also a very introductive episode that slowly sets things up. Also the first battle is just to show the alliance with Gamilas and consolidate the massive shipbuilding happening on Earth even before the new designs are put in active service. Take it easy, we'll see in the next two-three episodes if they are screwing up the series.
>>
>>15425192
>Also, about the carrier type, my whole problem with it how unstable the deck structure, glued to the bridge, seems.

We won't really know until we see the designer notes, but perhaps the carrier version was meant to be exactly that--a stopgap retrofitted design since the docks were already set up for production of the Andromeda-class and they needed to get some sort of carrier out asap.

I remember Fukui mentioning in an interview that, in the original 2nd movie/series, he was always bothered by how large the EDF shipbuilding efforts got in such a short amount of time. Perhaps this was the reason why the EDF component of the fleet in the first episode consisted solely of older ship classes, with the exception of the Andromeda itself.

Anyways, we all know the Dreadnought-class battleships will be appearing later since Bandai's already making model kits of it, so a proper EDF carrier design will probably make its debut sometime later in the series as well.
>>
>>15421869
I guess Yamamoto's as good as dead then.
>>
>>15422448

>>The implications are huge when they made this change, I guess it's why Melda is actually even alive at all. In 2199 she gets captured and joins the Yamato crew but in the original "she" is let go to rejoin the carrier fleet but instead turns around mid-flight and rams into the Yamato at full speed while screaming "CHAIRMAN DESSLER, BANZAIIIIIII"

You're getting your facts mixed up. Proto-Melda was never seen again after the Yamato crew let him go. The one who tried to ram into the Yamato was a Gatlantean soldier named Maser, who escaped the Yamato and tried to inform his commanding officer Destar, but Destar prepares to have Maser killed for letting himself get captured. Maser then attempts to ram the Yamato, only to fail, with Susumu ordering the Yamato to bombard Destar's fleet to avenge Maser.
>>
>>15425439
>>15425699
Fair point, I'm probably overreacting and getting too ahead of myself.
>>
>>15426103
I and other people here always knew that was going to happen anyway, so I'll be ready to pay respects once it does.
>>
>>15426681
> The one who tried to ram into the Yamato was a Gatlantean soldier named Maser, who escaped the Yamato and tried to inform his commanding officer Destar, but Destar prepares to have Maser killed for letting himself get captured.

Dude. You are mixing up Star Blazer rewrites with original Yamato.
>>
>>15427105
>paying respects to a sequel that gutted the staff and replaced them with FUKUI
>>
>>15428203
To Yamamoto's death, not the show.

Unless the death is changed to be rather stupid, at least.
>>
>>15428183
No, that's definitely what happens in Yamato 2.
>>
>>15428296

We're talking about Yamato 1.
>>
>>15428298
But the scene where an enemy soldier crashes into Yamato happens in Yamato 2.
>>
>>15428301

It occurs in Yamato 1 too.
>>
>>15428314
Nope, it doesn't, at least not involving melda counterpart.
>>
>>15428318

I HAVE PLACES TO BE ANONN, GOODBYE
>>
>>15428264
Getting shot down after doing nothing is kinda lame. I can only imagine they'll kill her off screen at this point
>>
Having finished Yamato 3, would it be that we got plot references to it in 2199 was because of Izabuchi, who was credited under "Design" in the former?
>>
Fukui ruined 2202...
>>
>>15428203

Trolling aside there is a rumor about Izubuchi having a illness that caused him to decline the direction role of 2202. Let's hope it's just a rumor.
>>
>>15422067
The reason is because a lot of the heavy hitters on the animation staff are busy with other shows. Xebec is putting their best staff on Fafner Beyond and FMP IV.

It's telling when the production desk for 2199 is on FMP IV and not 2202.
>>
>>15428406
What bothered me about Yamamoto's death in the original is that it seemed like every time he got any screentime it was to show him getting screwed over, like beaten up by the marines, his ship being damaged, or even stolen once. Then after constantly shitting on him they go and kill him anyway. It's just... "Why?"
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.