[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 15

File: a_or_b.jpg (144KB, 1137x845px) Image search: [Google]
a_or_b.jpg
144KB, 1137x845px
Hello /m/
So, let’s say I’m making an animated short that has to have a synergy between woman and machine. Which one of these two scenarios works better? :

a. cyborg woman that could transform into a fighter aircraft ala Macross
b. huge ArmoredCore-esque mech that got a female AI that thinks she’s a human pilot trapped inside the mech
>>
B. Definitely B.
>>
B sounds quite interesting.
>>
Why not both?
>>
File: 490bd211d1345_86084b.jpg (66KB, 572x550px) Image search: [Google]
490bd211d1345_86084b.jpg
66KB, 572x550px
>>15416325
>>15416334
Had a feeling that B sounds better.

>>15416377
Mostly because of the size differences. A is pretty human sized (roughly like pic) so I could put some civilian clothing in the beginning, and B needed to be large enough to possibly fit a pilot.
>>
B is way better, you can even add a DEEP plot about the human side of her.
>>
>>15416317
c. a female android created for the sole purpose of piloting a huge Armored Core-esque mech.
>>
Totally B.
>>
B is the most unique idea i've seen so far. I'd watch B
>>
>>15416317
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhgiiVddR5c

A is already made so go for B
>>
File: 1487467199996.jpg (511KB, 800x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1487467199996.jpg
511KB, 800x1066px
How about giantess power armor?
>>
>>15416317

You did those designs?
>>
>>15416317
B is the better and more interesting option, lots of things you can do with that.
>thinks she’s a human pilot trapped inside the mech
What kind of mech is it?
How does a human pilot it?
If its like a Gundam, an AI thinking that its a human pilot stuck inside wouldn't really make sense unless the AI unit is a seperate android inside a sealed mech.

Now, if its one of those plug-pilot-into-computer mechs where the human pilot is in a pod or something else where and controlling the mech like his own body, that would make the whole stuck-in-robot thing work really well.

Another possibility is that both types of controls exist and are in use. The AI couldn't feel that she's separate from the mech in the first control type, so she guesses that its in the second type.
Of course, she goes and asks the nearby technicians to unplug her from the mech so she can finally get out and get a good rest.
>They shrug and says, "Sorry, we're just technicians trained to keep this robot's mechanical parts serviceable. What you're asking is way out of our jurisdiction. At best we can get the neuro-electronics folks here and see what they can do".
>Accessing the ship's comms, she tries to get the neuro-electronics experts' attention to her situation. A nervous man assures her that some bug happened and they are working on unplugging her from the robot, she has to wait till they fixes it, and it'll probably be days before they get it fixed. At least the control pod will keep her human "body" alive though.
>As time passes, she gets more desperate, pleading with the people to get her out of the robot, while they are trying their best to not reveal the fact that she isn't human.
>Eventually people just stop going to the hangar, and when they do, its only for the routine servicing and repairs, while they are doing so, they ignore her entirely, good thing the movement lock is accessable from the outside
>The comms link to the ship is severed
>>
>>15419606
>One day, the lone technician sent to service her parts gives up on ignoring her after her constant pleas, and tells her this, "Just so you know, there isn't a control pod on this ship"
>her face when
>>
huge ArmoredCore-esque mech piloted by a cyborg woman
>>
>>15416317
>a. Fetish Moe shit
>b. Quite possibly more fetish shit, but actually pretty interesting and has a lot of potential.
Obviously a.
>>
>>15416317
Both sounds fucking stupid God I hate /m/
>>
>>15416317
b you stupid fuck
>>
>>15416317
The one that is closer to The Guardian Legend, though honestly >>15419850
>>
>>15416317
>even a female AI has a cute anime girl face!!

I hate the hivemind mentality of anime and its fans. It has turned everything into pandering garbage with this need for cuteness.
>>
File: dolores.jpg (635KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
dolores.jpg
635KB, 1536x1024px
>>15416317
Dolores option.
>>15420986
>cute
>bad
>>
>>15420986
Just like everything else. Shocking.
>>
>>15419364
>She wants you inside her
>>
>>15420986
deal with it
>>
Oh wow, I really wasn’t expecting this thread to live long enough!

Still working out on the plot and design details but thanks for all the suggestions.

>>15418674
Didn’t know that, I just dodged a bullet!
>>
What about something like this, maybe?
https://exhentai.org/g/2341/c7f27363b8/
>>
>>15421081
But anon, she's wearing the power suit that you piloted.
>>
>>15419606
Another option could be the ai is told they were a human pilot who willingly decided to be biolinked to her unit after a near fatal injury , the unit being a life support machine until the end of the war

Of course, the war never seems to end and the ai learns to live as they are, not knowing the truth (as thinking they are a human allows for a legal loophole in the laws of robotics, as well as ensuring the ai does not lose the feeling of being human and other factors such as morality, preventing terminator movie type events) nor how long they've 'lived' in the mecha, the units memory unable to discern just how long its 'slept' after following the mandated downtime procedures to maintain her biology...
>>
>>15422945
>how long they've 'lived' in the mecha, the units memory unable to discern just how long its 'slept' after following the mandated downtime procedures to maintain her biology
That'll actually be a rather interesting part.

As the years goes by and the personnel she meets changes, she starts wondering how long has she actually been in the robot, and one day she asks about it, and of course, receives a lie as an answer.
>"Oh, Johnson? He was transferred to another ship, they needed some experienced mechanics."
When in fact, Johnson had died from old age years ago.
>>
>>15423075
Exactly my thoughts, or to extend it further, make the entire crew who deal with her androids so there is no such issue (I'm imagining a fun, casual show with elements that suggest this dark scenario, the monster of the week being units like her, an arena battle system designed to look like a real warzone (with android civillians, ect) that is still ongoing, hundreds of years after the humans on the arena satellite have died...)

I love ideas of a fun world that hides its darkness in plain sight
>>
File: Fortress.gif (2MB, 636x289px) Image search: [Google]
Fortress.gif
2MB, 636x289px
>>15423905
>still ongoing, hundreds of years after the humans on the arena satellite have died..

That remind me of this awesome story
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgkZncCAwGo
>>
>>15423905
>casual show with elements that suggest this dark scenario
I like that.

>One of the personnel walks by the medic's office.
>The lights in there are off.
>But you can see the outline of what appears to be a workshop with several humanoid shapes being hanged and robot arms idling nearby

>The canteen also has its lights off
>There isn't any tables there, just benches with a wall of power sockets
>>
>>15426485

Exactly, give the viewer a story of two layers - one that is the 'casual, fun' layer and the second one a layer that is only revealed by thinking about the world and its disparities; excersing their mental muscles by noticing and extrapolating on disparities between what the show says and what the reality says - things like you suggested or simple things post it notes on a wall have degraded with age or a cute mecha pet is stated to have a 200 year duration battery.. but the mcm (main character mecha) fall asleep and wakes to find the pets battery utterly dead...

of course its played of comedically in some manner and shes told the battery wasn't dead, it just disconnected (after amusing attempts to restart the pet) ..but in the background you can see the depleted power cell that you saw installed prior to her sleep cycle..

Kind of like evangelion, but done deliberately by the creator rather than created by the fans seeking a deeper meaning
>>
Then I guess a variation of B works better.

Much appreciated I can't thank you guys enough!
If everything goes according to plan, a crappy animated short that somewhat tried to copy AC4 intro aesthetics should be floating around youtube/vimeo around the end of this year.
>>
>>15422945
>>15423075
That suggests that the main mecha is supposed to be a strategic weapon, like EVAngelion unit, or something. Simply, because it should be used rarely, to justify such time skips. Isn`t really my taste, but whatever.

Other option - make such units expendable grunts. The AI in question, may be even actually take origin from real, living human. Sadly enough, process of creating digital copy, destroys biological brain, so original is long dead. Have the soule transfered into digital realm, or it is just a pile of algorythms? Who knows, it`s open to discussion. Any way, since the AI is purely digital, its users can backup and restore it to any state, they want. And then, there comes a war. Course of action and amount of grim reality is up to you. However, AI fights in battles. If it "lives" through them, or at least returns more or less in one piece, backup is made. If not - previous backup is restored and uploaded into new `bot. So, it`s live-fight-die-restore or live-fight-survive-backup cycle, that could last for wast numbers of actual years. Also, opens interesting possibility of AI meeting its "other copy".
>>
>>15429759

I like that. The AI only remembers winning every battle she gets sent out to, developing her personality into some haughty Asuka Langley tsundere bitch because she thinks she's the top pilot. Maybe there aren't "other copies" but other unique AI personalities like her that she goes to battle with, remembering battles that they swore she died in but she can't remember, and she remembers them dying but they don't seem bothered (maybe because they are more primitive AI or are older models who don't have real sentience or learning capability in them yet, or maybe they are more advanced models who know they are AI and are trying to transcend her without breaking her mind)
>>
>>15429802
>>15429759
And then one day she loses contact with the command ship during battle.
While independently flying back to the ship's last known position as per protocol, she flies over one of the battlefields she remembers winning in, and picks up a weak SOS signal from one of the wrecks on the ground.

Its from a slightly older model robot, and the AI(Which of course, is an old copy of her that was defeated in battle) in it is still active, albeit on low-power mode. She asks the "pilot" to identify herself with her serial number.
The wrecked AI replies with the same exact serial number she has, afraid of the risk of her systems being hacked, she destroys the wreck, but on her flight back, she wonders why it knew her serial number, the fact that it had the same voice pattern as her was also a cause for worry.
Then X years later, she(The latest backup version of her) encounters something similar again, and she starts questioning everything.
>>
>>15429121

I'd take it you're OP?
>>
>>15429862
Yep, sorry I didn’t make it clear.

Frankly I felt overwhelmed by how good some of the narrative ideas are. If I used any of them, is there any way that I could credit you guys ‘discretely’? /m/-tan shoulder insignia perhaps? Or a specific phrase inside a cluttered HUD?
>>
File: eliott-lilly-scan0027.jpg (284KB, 1080x1011px) Image search: [Google]
eliott-lilly-scan0027.jpg
284KB, 1080x1011px
>>15430139
As for me - just well done movie is enough. And don`t forget to post link on /m

I`m that guy, btw:
>>15429759

And, just as a side note, why most of ppl imagine mecha flight-capable? Isn`t is somewhat contradict tha main idea - I mean bipedal locomotion, humanod shape, etc became useless?
>>
Or a female AI on a fighter like Stealth.
>>
File: Rule_of_cool.jpg (7KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
Rule_of_cool.jpg
7KB, 258x195px
>>15430184
>why most of ppl imagine mecha flight-capable?

It's the same problem with western legacy superheroes. Maybe its hardwired into the human brain that any superior beings required the ability to ascend to the sky. I dunno.
>>
>>15429802
Going from that idea, maybe the sleep period I mentioned in an earlier post is the method used to bridge the live-die-restore process, the time of waking only remembered if the unit is not destroyed... if destroyed the unit is rebuilt/reset (with potential hidden timeskips as a result due to the time to gather the resources/buld parts)

Maybe if the arena setting is used, each 'girl' has their own team and so parts need to be salvaged from winning...but if they lose, as they can't go on the field to collect the unit themselves, the team controller has to collect/mine the components, hence why there could be girls still on the field...the victor team took the parts they needed and left the rest as a hidden parts store (while wars are not often done on the same field, each team cycles a few girls around the numerous battlezones so other girls of that team could retrieve the parts if needed)
>>
>>15430478
As to the credit, why not give the mechas model number an /m/ prefix or suffix, such as /m/-11 XLR, the backslashes being a roboclaw gouge too minor to bother fixing

Or failing that, give her unit an /m/ relevant name such as the GX7 "Notm" bipedal articulated personification
>>
>>15430184
aircraft are mecha
>>
>>15430478
Personaly, I don`t like the "Arena" scenario. Fighting duel after duel seems... cheap, I dont know. Pointless, maybe? If a full scale war goes on (and such desperate measures, required for the said AI production indicate such conflict), you have friendlies, you need to protect. You have enemies, you need to fight, because friendlies will suffer otherwise. You have greater goal in mind (like ultimate victory, or something on similar scale). And what you have on arena? Money? Fame? Well, I can understand the appeal of arena-based storytelling, but that is just not my thing. For example, GUNNM was awesome, untill the story spiraled into god damned tournament.
>>
>>15430646
But not all mecha are aircraft.
>>
>>15416317
KOS-MOS
>>
>>15431507
Its just an idea to explain the idea to be honest; it could easily be changed up though to, say, a war between opposing ais of long defunct planets constantly fighting long after their organic masters destroyed each other; the 'friendlies' being the myriad of artificial lifeforms that due to exceeding their parameters now are rather individualistic, but still work for the greater good of their planets master ai

or the friendlies could be organic with the war simply one ai is using cloning and so on to recreate humanity while the other wants to reject humanity and evolve on a cybernetic path - the girl units being essentially both sides at once - one side knows of their true nature, the other (the one the viewer is following) believes they are a human and the conflict that would arise (and raise profound questions in the 'human' unit on learning of its nature, either believing or disbelieving as the author desires)
>>
>>15422945
>laws of robotics
You realize those so-called "laws" don't mean fucking shit, right?
>>
>>15430154

Sorry to ask this again, but did you do the designs on both ideas?
>>
>>15433815
I know, but the layperson would not... and it serves as a defining point and reason why someone would go and create an ai thats human so as to create a loophole in the various laws and legislation around ai and robotics... plus of course, human fear is a strong motivator (not to mention if it was televised as a blood sport, the humanlike fear and reactions due to percieved mortality would be desired)
>>
>>15416317

b. but add some vampires.
>>
>>15433822
Those weren’t mine; I got them quickly from google. I haven’t started yet on any of this project drawings.
>>
File: 53264732_p0.jpg (675KB, 1777x1080px) Image search: [Google]
53264732_p0.jpg
675KB, 1777x1080px
>>15435941
And I think the original artist is this guy : http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=405889
>>
>>15435941
>>15435951

I see. Thanks.

If anything, go for B. Seems innovative. Also, how will you get the money for your project?
>>
>>15433283
We can further expand on that.

The Master AI for each side both knows that they are AIs, but the difference is in whether their underlings know about it.
MC's side wants to revive humanity by cloning human bodies and uploading AIs into the biological minds.
The soldier AIs on the MC's side think that they are humans wired into machines fighting the evil AIs that want to take over the world, ya know, the classic evil AI plot.
The opposing side knows that they are all AIs and are trying to evolve via the cybernetic path as you mentioned.

The turning point for the MC AI is when she finds out that the opposing side is not lying, and that her "mother" was lying to her all along.
>>
File: muh-dipo-tengkorax.jpg (335KB, 1507x1398px) Image search: [Google]
muh-dipo-tengkorax.jpg
335KB, 1507x1398px
>>15436341
I see only one problem with this scenario. There is no "happy end" way after that point. You can`t let her stay with the AI trying to rebuild humanity (because he is in the wrong). You have "bad end" if she switches sides and go for pure cybernetic side, since all hopes for humanity restoration would be lost.
>>
>>15436862
>because he is in the wrong
What part of it is wrong? The lying? The plan?

>all hopes for humanity restoration would be lost.
Not necessarily. Remember, barring the MC, these are AIs that thinks they are humans.

The thing we have going with MC's side is that the Master AI is trying to restore humanity via uploading AIs that think they are human into human bodies.
Past the uploading part, they would effectively be no different from a human if they don't know about the truth, and once the second generation starts being born, those kids would be proper humans as opposed to being AIs with human bodies.
The whole AI-in-human-bodies problem is a short term problem, but for the uploading to even happen, the war between the 2 Master AIs need to stop first. We can have the MC's goal later be changed to ending the conflict after she finds out about the truth.
>>
>>15436262
>how will you get the money for your project?
Fortunately money not an issue, it’s an animated short for a 3D animation course.
If the final result is good enough, I could try to use the short as an idea pitch on some funding platforms.
>>
>>15439372

I see. Think I can find you somewhere? I wish to team up with you on story ideas.
>>
File: 1251734668027.jpg (87KB, 400x558px) Image search: [Google]
1251734668027.jpg
87KB, 400x558px
>>15437056
>>What part of it is wrong? The lying? The plan?
Judge from viewer`s perspective. Viewer is following MC AI, that discovers its true nature. It discovered, that master AI lied about her nature and she is no better than the enemies. More than that - that whole world around is merely a lie. My idea, that any other choice, other than defect to enemy, or at least became renegade, would look strange and forsed.

>>Not necessarily. Remember, barring the MC, these are AIs that thinks they are humans.

IF the MC AI will defect, you have the choice to give victory to the enemy of "human restoration" Master-AI, which will lead to fully cybernetic life forms and eradication of all what was left from humanity. Sorta good end for MC, bad end for viewes. Orm you can still give the victory to "human restoration" Master AI. That also means the defeat (and destruction?) of MC AI. Bad end for MC AI, sorta good end for viewers. Aither way, such scenario is leaving bad aftertaste. Probably, you will find another way of development, to avoid such shortcomings.
>>
>>15439624
Or theres the third option... UNDERSTANDING, in the classic /m/ sense - the mc realises both sides are valid and so, after learning the lie can see both sides of the conflict deserve to exist - and, as the 'pro humanity' ai decided to wipe her, she escaped and starts a one girl war of understaning aided by those civillians she helped (and possibly the 'cybernetic evolution' girl unit she met) until a third agent rears its head (maybe a huge weapon/factory satellite with a semi intelligent ai that was programmed to kill humanity...the ai recognising both sides by that designation)

A common enemy promotes understanding, both sides finally work together and defeat their common enemy to a lengend grade j-rock anthem to earn a happy ending

You could even throw a romance between mecha if the cybernetic evolution mecha identifies itself as a male.. their reward at the end? Cyberbiological bodies to finally meet each other in flesh (and maybe the first hybrid baby)
>>
File: tumblr_ofoszzK4ZW1voje9ho1_1280.jpg (66KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofoszzK4ZW1voje9ho1_1280.jpg
66KB, 600x800px
>>15439704
That scenario is seriously fucked up. Probably, fucked up enough to actually work.
>>
>>15439624
>>15439704
The third option could work.

Alternatively, they found a surviving human.
The cybernetic evolution side works to protect the human, they may fight for cybernetic evolution, but they aren't so much into the whole machine supremacy shit to kill a human. Yeah, their plans were hatched when they realised humans are gone, but the plan would still work even with humans around so long as they don't harm humans.
The human restoration side was then ordered by their Master AI to rescue the human from the enemy to protect the human, but this was a ruse because the Master AI knew that the human would recognize that the AIs on her side aren't real humans and wanted to at least get her out of the picture(Preferably keep her in confinement, but killing would work too) before the plan is ruined.
>>
>>15439704

For fun the third enemy could be triggered by a pure error - namely when awoken, the master ais mistakenly believe it would be allied to humanity - so both claimed that title

Not realising it was the 'mother' of them all, the reason humanity ended (humanity launching a classic FU strike that knocked it offline), leaving the units (or more specifically the two ais that fought against it on humanities behalf) to evolve on a geometric scale to the present state

Due to a rudimentary level intelligence, the mother satellite factory simply designated both as humanity and resumed its ancient purge..

Oops.
>>
>>15439451
I rarely post my stuff online, but I’ll definitely post this short here once its completed.
What kind of story are you looking into?
>>
>>15443425

When I meant somewhere, I meant like deviantart, or if push comes to shove, if I can have your e-mail address.

As for the idea, I'm currently writing a novel. I wish to get an animated adaptation of it after I publish it. It's a war story with mecha. Here is the setting notes on it:

https://www.docdroid.net/wExLnDr/assault-knight-ronin-setting-notes-evaluation-form.odt.html
>>
>>15443584

You obviously put a lot of thought into this alternate universe but don’t you think that 2018 seems a little less believable ?
>>
B - only if the AI is tsundere
>>
>>15433283
>>15436341
>>15437056

Personally I feel that the story does not need to be so focused on the objectives of the war, grunts never get the whole picture anyway.

Since this is a story about an AI who feels out of place, i think it should be a more 'individual' story.

We still need to have the human aspect of the story, like military people and technicians walking around the base doing maintenance or training or whatever, because she needs to still see these people and wonder why she cant get out of the suit and join them, and the techs just keep on giving her excuses.

I dont think the story needs to take place over centuries, it can be told over the span of like 50 years. She could have a regular handler that does her maintainence that she talks to the most, maybe some sort of percieved relationship could happen, but he doesnt have the guts to tell her that she isnt real till maybe a critical point in the story later on.

She does go on sorties with other similar suits, but these are human piloted, and when she goes back to base, she can see them coming out of the top hatches and stuff, but no one seems to retrieve her except for her guy who helps dock all the suits including herself.

She can start asking questions like "hey, quit kiding around! Why isnt anyone letting her out, why are people giving her bullshit excuses? Whats happening out there?" Getting more and more confused and desperate as the story progresses and there are lesser and lesser techs in the base (combat losses) till her handler snaps and tells her everything before shooting himself. She then goes berserk and suicide charges the enemy sieging the base (it was under attack all along) and can either blow up, or win that sortie and shut herself down, depending on how dark you want to go.

I imagine it starting out lighthearted as the Ace Combat girl always being the top dog in every sortie, but her relationship with the hangar guys and the other human pilots never go beyond the combat.
>>
>>15446090

She starts to feel lonely and alienated, lashing out and being more aggressive and desperate to get out, and wondering why this and why that, and whats going on. So you can see some sort of downward spiral loneliness and depression can do to a mind, AI or not.

The war can just be a secondary thing, maybe some giant alien robots or whatever, it really doesnt matter because the fights are eye candy. The real story is the human experience of loneliness and alienation.

Ok, phew. Is it me or is it getting pretty Hideaki Anno in here?
>>
>>15443584
Any ETA for the novel? Even though my short animation will take away most of my time I would really like to put together an art or two for your ronin story.
>>
>>15446090
She could have a small team dedicated to her.
A couple of hardware techs, some electronics guys, etc. One of them, maybe the head of the team, will always carry a headset linked to her around out of guilt, he at least wanted to make sure she isn't lonely and always had someone to talk to and he could be the character that the viewers follow when we're not following her.

When asked about the headset by his superiors, he would bullshit a reason about ensuring the AI's stability or something.
>>
File: legend.png (2KB, 386x387px) Image search: [Google]
legend.png
2KB, 386x387px
>>15416317
Are you making a short based on Guardian Legend or something?
>>
>>15444240

Well, I based the universe on the current-day political climate, especially with the United States having its own ISIS/L-esque problem.

Other than that, what did you think of the characters?

>>15446717

I'm still in chapter three of the first volume. I wish to have the first draft complete by July. As for designs, I'll have them done at the same time.
>>
>>15446915

>Well, I based the universe on the current-day political climate

Oh I’m just worried if the novel got released on 2019 or later. Unless you’re planning for the future-that-never-happened vibes when someone picked up the novel off a bookshelf in 2022.

>Other than that, what did you think of the characters?

I look forward on Ryu, Aoko and Vera triangle hijinks. Just make Ryu 32 years old so he appears exactly twice older than Aoko, it could be the butt of many jokes.
>>
>>15447508

>>Oh I’m just worried if the novel got released on 2019 or later. Unless you’re planning for the future-that-never-happened vibes when someone picked up the novel off a bookshelf in 2022.

Neither. I got the idea upon thoughts on how would another civil war rock the US based on the current-day political climate. The idea of the US being rocked by a terror attack as the votes of the November 2016 elections that targeted the candidates and the federal and state governments, as well as every prison and mental institution being damaged, which led to a nation-wide crime wave that was suppressed, only for those who suppressed it in Washington DC being a cult named the Messengers of God who have homosexuals and womens' rights gutted were a nod to The Handmaid's Tale.

>>I look forward on Ryu, Aoko and Vera triangle hijinks. Just make Ryu 32 years old so he appears exactly twice older than Aoko, it could be the butt of many jokes.

First of all, I've already committed to have Ryu be sixteen years old, albeit while looking thirty-five due to an experiment. Second, Vera isn't the second girl to make the triangle. That would be Karen Kotobuki.
>>
File: Macross_Ranka02.jpg (739KB, 2256x1768px) Image search: [Google]
Macross_Ranka02.jpg
739KB, 2256x1768px
>>15446826
Sort of. The original plan A was combining Macross with Guardian Legends.
>>
>>15447785

>Second, Vera isn't the second girl to make the triangle. That would be Karen Kotobuki.

Karen is good, it's just that I think Vera is the more interesting character to follow. She got a vastly different background than Aoko which makes a clear contrast in a good triangle/quadrangle.
Vera is going to die in the story, isn’t she?
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.