[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gundam IBO: Iron Blooded Orphans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 40

File: 1234512345123456.jpg (1MB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
1234512345123456.jpg
1MB, 1000x1414px
http://matomame.jp/user/bohetiku/59bb033f32a5ddabeafb

>Gaelio got paralized thanks to Mcgillis at the end of Season 1 and to be able to walk again he used the Ein Vagina system.
>After achieving his revenge he got rid of the weird Vagina shit in his neck and lost his legs again.
>Almiria went crazy after Mcgilllis died despite getting his brother back.
>Atra and Kudelia got married so Kudelia could fulfill her promise to Mikazuki and protect both Atra and the baby since Tekkadan members are still being hunt down.
>Because of that Akatsuki's full name is "Akatsuki Augus Mixta Bernstein".
>Nagai wanted to make a story where all of Tekkada dies without accomplishing anything of importance.
>Pedophilia and same sex marriages are completely normal in the IBO world.

So basically Mcgillis was a retard for trying to change a prefectly normal behaviour and Nagai is edgy as fuck.
>>
File: 1491089967281.png (732KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1491089967281.png
732KB, 1024x576px
>>15415654
>Atra and Kudelia got married so Kudelia could fulfill her promise to Mikazuki and protect both Atra and the baby
Now that's what I call a good ending
>>
File: 1488220557774.jpg (314KB, 1027x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1488220557774.jpg
314KB, 1027x1200px
>>15415654
Way to ruin everything!
>>
>>15415654
>Mcgillis was the good but autistic guy
>Rustal is only slightly less of a good guy than him but still a good guy for stomping the rats
so nothing we didn't already know?
>>
>So basically Mcgillis was a retard for trying to change a prefectly normal behaviour
Just because pedophilia is common in IBO doesn't mean it's not wrong? You're retarded.
>>
Why would Gaelio rather be crippled when his version of the Vagina has literally no drawbacks whatsoever and doesn't even stick out of his back or look like a deformity?

This is mind boggling.
>>
i wasnt here last week for the ending, how big was the shitstorm?
>>
>>15415748

10 large threads on /m/ alone, other smaller threads, massive amounts of rage for days as people struggled to comprehend the magnitude of Okada and Nagai's fuckup and decide who was more responsible. Literally nobody satisfied with the ending besides Rustal fans. Tekkadumb fags in disbelief, mentally reeling and trying to make up excuses for why Tekkadan won even though they lost.

It was magnificent.
>>
>>15415748
Category 5.

>>15415740
Probably still feels like it makes him not quite human and he'd rather be crippled than deal with that.
>>
>>15415768

But he told Mika he was sorry for discriminating against people with AV and he was completely over it.
>>
>>15415764
I was satisfied with it and have no particular like of Rustal (other than it being nice to see a competent antagonist).
>>
>>15415764
After this it's pretty obvious it's more Nagai's fault than Okada's though.
>>
>>15415748
the last episode of mobile artillery cannons, why do we even have gundams? lets solve everything with dainslefs
>>
>>15415794

I think they negatively influenced each other, with Nagai doing more since he was an active director. So, maybe 70-30 Nagai.
>>
>>15415772
Wouldn't be the first person to have a different standard for himself than for others.
>>
>>15415797
The same reason that infantry wasn't supplanted by aircraft and aircraft weren't supplanted by nukes in the real world.
>>
File: shortgank.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
shortgank.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>15415654
>Atra and Kudelia got married so Kudelia could fulfill her promise to Mikazuki and protect both Atra and the baby since Tekkadan members are still being hunt down
>Pedophilia and same sex marriages are completely normal in the IBO world
Man my sides are gone. What an uplifting ending.
>>15415797
>>
>>15415654
>Atra and Kudelia got married so Kudelia could fulfill her promise to Mikazuki and protect both Atra and the baby since Tekkadan members are still being hunt down.
>Atra and Kudelia got married

My dick is diamond
>>
So you guys think Kudelia or Atra is the more dominant one?
>>
>>15415843
Atra has more experience
>>
I resent that Barbatos and Gusion's designs were wasted on this piece of shit series
>>
>>15415852
I resent that Flauros and Vidar were wasted entirely.
>>
>>15415654
>>Nagai wanted to make a story where all of Tekkada dies without accomplishing anything of importance.
>Yet things improved for Mars because of things they did

>>Atra and Kudelia got married so Kudelia could fulfill her promise to Mikazuki and protect both Atra and the baby since Tekkadan members are still being hunt down.
>Eugene is a bodyguard to a high profile person and everyone is living normal lives except that idiot Ride.
>>
>>15415654
>>Pedophilia and same sex marriages are completely normal in the IBO world.
GOOD TO SEE that japanese see how degeneration of the human rae will happen in the future in which children are molested by powerful gays and use as human debris
>>
>>15415852
>>15415866

Almost every mech design in IBO was top tier and wasted.
>>
>>15415873
>Yet things improved for Mars because of things they did
He was even going to kill Kudelia for that ending. I'm guessing Okada or whoever tried to stop that.
>>
>>15415881
I still believe that someone at Sunrise was coming up with a cool super robot show, then they fired him and put his designs in Gundam.

How can such great fantasy-styled designs be stuck in a dreary melodrama with an ending that pretty much says "fuck robots"?
>>
>>15415654
so Nagai is the good guy and some faggots tried to stop his perfect ending??? also pedophilia is normal>????? so that means when McGilis was used as a sex slave by older men it was actually his normal job???? it was legal?
>>
literally a pointless series
>>
Ban Nagai from Gundam

edgy fuck
>>
I've only watched the first episode and while I didn't like it, it doesn't strike me as the rancid turd people say it is. Can someone tell me why I shouldn't bother with it but without spoilers in case I watch it?
>>
>>15415900

It seems like McGillis was in some shady underground child gay prostitution ring, it was probably not legal. Although it may have been acceptable because Mars is just full shithole in IBO.
>>
>>15415910

The first handful of episodes are alright, it's when you're like 15 episodes in and nothing's happened since then that it really starts to make you sick. Going from moment to moment it's not the worst ever but the plot as a whole is wretched.
>>
>>15415730
>wants to make his Loli happy and would marry her
>not part of the problem
>>15415898
>the knight and norse/religious theming
>focus on melee weaponry and the more beastial designing on shit like feet
>Barbatos' all out modes
>Crossbows douchebaggery with Dainsleifs
>Calamity War with S2 sounds like a monster of the week but with more military basis
I feel cheated now.
>>
>>15415654
According to a survey by Nihon Yoron Chōsa-ka, conducted on 1 and 2 March 2014, 42.3% of Japanese supported same-sex marriage, while 52.4% opposed it.[33] Another poll conducted by FNN in April 2015 showed that 59% supported the same-sex partnership certificate law proposed in Shibuya and 53% supported same-sex marriage.[34][35] An additional poll in November 2015 showed a 51% majority as supporting same-sex marriage, unions or partnerships.[3]

wow I thought same sex marriage was legel in Japan but it is not!!! strange right with all the gay stuff that happens in japan (movies and manga/anime) you would think it was legal
>>
>>15415918
>wants to make his Loli happy and would marry her
He was arranged to marry her and wanting to make her happy =/= pedophilia. He was partially driven to make her happy because he promised Gaelio, anyway.
>>
You now realize Dainsleif is basically the English Longbowman.
>>
File: 1491176277647.jpg (94KB, 890x738px) Image search: [Google]
1491176277647.jpg
94KB, 890x738px
>>15415654
So are we actually getting Almiria's Counterattack with Punished Ride after all?
>>
File: crecy v.jpg (109KB, 719x372px) Image search: [Google]
crecy v.jpg
109KB, 719x372px
>>15415924
More repressed a society, more degenerate their media is. Just like Victorian England gets memed as
>>15415927
Fucking pricks.
>>
>>15415910
There's quite a few episodes where they're just cruising in space and the plot doesn't move at all until like the last 30 seconds. Those episodes also don't have any mech action. It's just talking and long panned shots. That's S1 at least.

S2 does things better but it's still a little eh
>>
>>15415933
Gekko manga part 3
>>
>>15415778
>Rustal
>competent antagonist
>sits aimlessly for 3/4 portion of the show doing nothing of value
>has an immense trump card against McGillis - Gaelio and still flails about impotently trying hinder whatever he's doing
>"oh! I remembered I have the [I win] button!"
>pushes the button and wins
Rustal was a badly written, hollow cardboard cutout of a plot device like everything else in this show.
>>
>>15415654
>>Nagai wanted to make a story where all of Tekkada dies without accomplishing anything of importance.
Nagai was the true tragic hero of IBO.
>>
>>15415910
The first few episodes are okay. Then they get bad but you hang on because there seems to be some build up.
Then that build up actually goes nowhere and you look back and see how the whole show was just shit.

Repeat the same thing for S2 but with a bit more action.
>>
>>15415940
What's the synopsis for part 2?
>>15415953
>>15415900
>gets Shino killed to milk Fujo tears by the looks of it
>which only matters when it links to Flauros getting totalled so early after having little to no screentime or fighting focus
No, fuck that guy too.
>>
>>15415942
>"oh! I remembered I have the [I win] button!"
The only time he fought McGills' army was the first time he needed the dainsleif and the first time he used them, you little retard.
>>
>>15415654
>>Gaelio got paralized thanks to Mcgillis at the end of Season 1 and to be able to walk again he used the Ein Vagina system.
But we see him moving his arms and neck just fine.
>>
>>15416028
From the waist down, idiot.
>>
>>15416004
>could have dainsleifed the Dort protesters
>could have dainsleifed the Mobile Armour
>could have dainsleifed McGillis from the orbit in the SEU war
And your little prattle changes exactly nothing. Rustal is a fucking dull chair warmer for the greater portion of the show just sitting, waiting and reacting instead of being proactive. Until he gets up and shoots everyone with a hax weapon of memetic proportions. Fucking laughable.
>>
>>15415924
Love and having the relationship acknowledged by some authority are different. Even highly religious folks who oppose gay marriage in the states will say gays are fine as long as they don't get married.
>>
>>15416039
> using banned weaponry against complete scrubs
> having banned weaponry just lying around in his hangar WHILE ON MARS
> using banned weaponry out of the fucking blue ON EARTH
Kill yourself.
>>
>>15416039
Rustal didn't even exist in S1, the Arianhord guy was another character

>pure shitty writing
>>
>>15416031
Oh, might as well just get that AV re-installed then, he's going to regret it.
>>
File: 1491759148446.jpg (36KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1491759148446.jpg
36KB, 500x333px
>>15416048
How else will he truly remember McGillis if he doesn't choose to live with the paralyzation he caused?
>>
Daily reminder, monkey is pleasing old men for sex.
>>
>>15416039
>Dainsleifing a colony
Anon think about that for a second. Besides, I don't remember much on Dort, but they already got the MS to be disabled there. They wanted to falseflag (Rustal seems to love that) the Dort guys as a bunch of revolutionary mongrels.
I agree with MA but the main issue is that he didn't seem to have them on hand.
>>15416047
What did they make him look like? Why would they make a design and not put him into a bigger role with S2, or was he just a background fucker after?
>>
>>15415654

McGillis is a fucking retard raging against all of humanity.

>>15415898
They still look like Gundams, no two ways about it. But yes, the designs were completely wasted on this garbage. They would've been a better fit for a Magi-tek world like various Final Fantasy settings as lords of armies or something.
>>
>>15416066
I don't think we ever saw whomever was leading the arianrhod fleet in s1.
>>
>>15416063
>Can't please Galieo since he's a cripple
Not so happy end
>>
>>15416061
Five days later rich boy's gonna get upset when he can't fuck Julietta properly and he's going to get AV again.
>>
>>15416039
Also:
>having a HAX weapon of memetic proportions to your disposal =/= being competent
Any idiot can fire a ultimate weapon and just wipe the enemy out of existence it doesn't take any skill or intelligence. We never see Rustal do anything overly competent beside basic level direction tactic. Tekkadan in S1 did more interesting things in the fight against Carta's fleet in the orbit.
>>
>>15416072

I think it was still Rustal because Rustal was introduced as the commander of the Arianrhod Fleet, he just didn't show up in S1. He was manipulating things behind the scenes, as is typical of him, and it's only when McGillis got a seat at the same table that he was even able to be seen and then engaged "directly"(since even then his first action was to launch a proxy war).

Rustal is probably one of the best villains in Gundam history because he always put up layers around his involvement. And when he did have to personally step up he just unleashed the mecha longbowmen.
>>
>>15416046
Okay, cool! So basically he used the weapon exactly when the plot needed him to because it was time to wrap things up. How does that not make him a plot device? Tekkadan was always supposed to crumble according to Nagai, Rustal was just a plot device allowing for it to happen.
>>
>>15416072
They showed the guy. He looked like some generic background character.
>>
>>15416141
He used it when HE needed to use it.
> muh plot device
Please, never have kids.
>>
>>15416141

Retard, please.

He couldn't Dainsleif Dort because people were watching it, so using banned weapons on them would make Gayhorn look bad. Dort was also a colony, Dainsleif would be too destructive. There was no need for Dainsleifs to be deployed.

The mobile armor was inactive and then destroyed hours after activation, there was no time to prep Dainsleifs.

The SEU war was not supposed to be ended quickly. It was engineered to go on for years, crippling Rustal's enemies and embarrassing McShitter.

Rustal literally did nothing wrong.
>>
>>15416078
>has to let Ein take the wheel
Since Julieta is an orphan, will he go berserk?
>>15416071
Or AI acting like the literal Devils and Angels they were based on.
>>
>>15416141

> he used a plot device when the plot demanded it
> this is now a bad thing

That's true of every piece of fiction ever. That is in fact how fiction works. You might as well get mad at Amuro for using the Gundam when the plot demanded. Or Enkidu for dying when the plot demanded.
>>
>>15416165
Learn to look at things from a meta perspective, dumbass.
>pretending IBO isn't riddled with blatant plot devices
>being too stupid to see through the clumsy writing
Stop embarrassing yourself Rustal brown noser.
>>
>>15416203
Or maybe you're just a complete fucking retard who doesn't understand that a character has thought and motivations (which makes him not just a simple plot device) even after the show shows you that character illustrate his thought and motivations in the most unsubtle way possible.
I only wish your parents had taught you to play in traffic as night when you were a kid.
>>
>>15416201
It is a bad thing when it's so blatant that it reaches deux ex machina level. Which the dainsleif ultimately did reach the moment it started acting however the plot required. Shooting an object the size of a small building from the orbit with a flawless precision, that is some bullshit. Why did Flauros have to get close to Rustal to fire the shot again? They could pretty much do it from the other side of the Moon.
>>
>>15416248

Flauros was one mech with one shot being aimed by a guy who couldn't even use his aiming hand.

When Rustal used Dainsleifs he had them massed with specially designated guys to reload them and specially equipped sniper Grazes to fire them.
>>
>>15416203
>riddled with blatant plot devices

I don't think you know what the phrase "plot device" means.
>>
>>15416227
Every generic villain who wants to take over the world in a marvel movie has their own "motivation". But they are still at the end of the day just a plot device enabling the plot and heroics to occur. Slapping the absolute minimum characterisation on a plot device does not a fully fleshed out character make. And a better fleshed out characters than Rustal have served the roles of plot devices before him. Rustal's character is laser cut to serve to the plot and nothing more. Not to mention the last minute rewrites which overruled his entire motivation to facilitate a "happier ending".
>>
>>15416308

His motivation was to maintain order.
He maintained order.
>>
>>15416266
Flauros is THE dainsleif-custom Gundam. It's perfectly suitable for long-range use, also it's not the pilot sho does the aiming but the MS software. Flauros, as proven by the last episode, would have been perfectly capable of making the shot from the same distance as the dainsleif troops whih shot at Akihiro and Mika. So quite far away. Yet Tekkadan has to get almost up in his face in order to rush with the schedule for character death.
>>
why do assholes say dainsleifs are crossbows? they're clearly artillery pieces that can be used for anti-ship and bombardment purposes, not anti-infantry (MS). every time a MS was hit by a dainsleif projectile intended for another purpose (blowing up hammerhead, orbital bombardment)
>>
>>15416326

They wanted to make absolutely sure, because they only had one shot. There is nothing stupid about that. What's stupid is Julietta throwing an arm 360noscope in less than 1 second with perfect aim to knock the shot off course.
>>
>>15415900
Nagai is an edgy fag trying to satisfy his "hurr durr kill them all" lust. I'm glad he got cockblocked.
>>
>>15416188
>use of the dainsleif
>of any consequences whatsoever
>with Rustal's and Nobliss absolute control over the media
Good joke. They bankrupt that whole idea the moment Rustal made the deals with mafia or when he dropped the pretence of giving any fucks in the last episode.
>>
>>15415654
Good job exploiting EOPs who don't know any better
>>
>>15416341
They would have been just as sure making that shot from outside of the enemy line. Literally the only units obscuring their view of Rustal's fleet was a row of mobile suits. The very same episode has the same weapon penetrate through several armoured hulls fucking up everything on its way. Writing for these battles has always been atrocious and dropping any kind of coherency for plot convenience's sake.
>>
>>15416364
Do you wanna clarify what in the OP is wrong aside from that last line?
>>
People saying Dainsleifs are illegal are forgetting that IT'S THE PROJECTILE ITSELF THAT IS ILLEGAL
NOT THE MECHANISM
THERE ARE LEGAL-USE LAUNCHER ROUNDS, AND IT'S SPECIFICALLY MENTIONED THAT THE ONES USED BY RUSTAL ARE ILLEGAL

unless I'm misremembering
>>
>>15415654
If he wanted to create a tragedy he fucked up the core component of it, which is catharsis.

Is Nagai actually retarded?
>>
>>15416409

He also forgot to make the protagonists likable in any way. I was happy to see them get dunked on.
>>
>>15416326
>fucking Dainsleifs could fire from orbit on a regular MS
>Flauros didn't just transform into Bombardment mode with a shiden arm and fire from Isarbi or one of the Revolutionary fleets
Now that you think of it, it really is bullshit
>>15416388
How come Iok's railgun was so shit tier then? Why not just base it off the dainsleif but use regular rounds from vulcans?
Plus didn't they make a point of saying the Dainsleif round in the suicide run ep was "real" due to its alloy?
>>
>>15416322
Awesome. His motivations are so impersonal and nebulous they can be rewritten and nobody will even notice! What a great character, totally not just "stat status quo guy #12324"
>>
File: okada bingo.jpg (1MB, 1946x2233px) Image search: [Google]
okada bingo.jpg
1MB, 1946x2233px
>>15415654
Its just Okada bingo
>>
>>15416426
Also Flauros unlike the shit Grazes has a dual fucking reactor power output. With a good enough aiming sw they could have made that shot from virtually anywhere in the space. Why didn't they just go "up" and shot Rustal from above?
>>
>>15416426
>>15416441
blame it on inconsistency and shitty Nagai drama
>>
File: Smug Almiria.jpg (137KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Almiria.jpg
137KB, 675x1200px
>>15415654
ALMIRIA COUNTER ATTACK WHEN?
>>
>>15416077
Hey if his dick works they can fuck on his wheel chair or she rides him
>>
>>15415654
I changed my mind, IBO Is the best gundam ever.
>>
>>15416441
They could've done it from the start thinking about it.
He was a glorified Guncannon with railguns, but if he was the strongest Dainsleif machine, it wouldn't be hard to fire the conventional warheads and snipe off the ships.
Hell they could've justified the failure by having the targetting system get damaged and a stray shot from where Flauros was deployed on one of the ships using its gimmick hit him rather than saving Ride.
>>15416446
What a mess.
>>15416447
Do you have the other two sketches of the one with Todo/hitler and her wearing Montag's mask?
>>
>>15415654
Nowhere does it say that pedophilia is normal, idiot. Only gay mariage is.
>>
>>15415654
>to be able to walk again he used the Ein Vagina system.
So he was connected 24/7 to Ein, even when outside the cockpit?
This is retardedly edgy.
Is that why those nobles in S1 were laughing at McGilis for having a child as his bethroted?
>>
>>15416504
>So he was connected 24/7 to Ein, even when outside the cockpit?

>ガエリオはTypeEによる肉体改造を含めて甦ったので、不戦を決意しコネクタを除去したために歩けない状態に戻った
>アインは1期の時点で脳が焼ききれていた(自我はない)のを2期ではガエリオと脳を共有していた

>Gae Rio revived including body remodeling by Type E, so he decided to make a battle and returned to a state where he could not walk because he removed the connector
>Ein shared the brain with Gaelio in the second term that the brain was burned out (no ego) at the first term
>>
>>15416485
he probably thinks it's the same thing
>>
>>15416514

>Gae Rio
>>
Did Nagai just fill a bunch of plot holes by slapping a director commentary on the IBO radio and calling it a day?
He's really eager to drop this turd ASAP isn't he.
>>
>>15415654

Then why not just let blonde guy and Shino get together earlier instead of having the little twink in the closet for most of the series? Also the pedoshit
>the dude who fucked mcgillis lost his job
>almiria is insecure about her marriage despite it being "completely normal"
>>
>>15416541

Do you blame him?
>>
>>15416572
Well he's partly to make of this mess anyway.
>>
>>15416572
It makes the show look like a even bigger shit show but it wouldn't be the first time supplemental material has to fill in the gaps because creators failed to place important stuff in the core content.
>>
I miss IBO

I woke up with nothing to look forward to
>>
>>15416638
I don't miss it.
Don't have to wake up to getting dissapointed most weeks in a row.
To believe Macky going full retard was the highlight and enjoyable thing of that last arc (43-50)
>>
>>15416648

I enjoyed Tekkadan losing.
>>
>>15416161
I had the impression that was the commander of the squadron Gaelio was with at Dort. When we see Arianrhod turn up in strength I don't think we meet anyone new.
>>
>>15416426
According to Flauro's HG Manual Tekkadan uses ammo that's barely legal. Even then we saw what they could do during the Hashmal arc.
>>
>>15415953
Nah, Okada was fighting an uphill battle to stop him from turning IBO into a pointless edgefest.
Everything we heard about the initial concepts and Nagai's "creative input" makes me believe she is the lesser of two evils here.
>>
>>15416660
Ok
>>
>>15416670
Yeah but I mean that special one used.
I feel that the rods used with with Rustal was just an already existing metal than some rare alloy.
At that point those Flauros HG rounds could've done a number if properly used in space thinking about it
>>15416682
What a time to be alive.
>>
>strongest female pilot on the series
>100% pure human no bullshit
>defeated the devil on melee combat
>will become a commander herself
>has a banging hot boyfriend

is she /ourgirl/?
>>
>>15416682
Yeah Nagais a dumbass
>>
>>15416660
It was alright considering how Gjallarhorn was in S1 but they still got off alright in the end considering they escaped their violent lives and shit is being done to prevent similar events
>>
>>15416572
He is the director, so yeah I blame him for everything
>>
>>15416691
Everything about this character is loathsome. Both on the outside and on the inside and on every level of the narrative.
>>
File: 1491335931512.png (526KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1491335931512.png
526KB, 1024x768px
>>15416691
No because her life is so much better than mine.
Kudelia is /our girl/, because she's a cuck raising raising her wife's son.
>>
File: AnoHana_DVD_vol_1.jpg (24KB, 230x322px) Image search: [Google]
AnoHana_DVD_vol_1.jpg
24KB, 230x322px
Why is the guy who has mainly directed romantic comedy/dramas so damn bloodthirsty and weird?
>>
>>15416691
She didn't though, Mika died from overexertion and the injuries the Dainsleifs caused before he could kill her.
>>
>>15416707
He wanted to outdo senpai Tomino.

He and that talentless hack Okada, should just stick to heavy handed melodramas instead.
>>
File: 1480258233766.jpg (292KB, 820x1456px) Image search: [Google]
1480258233766.jpg
292KB, 820x1456px
>>15416691
dont forget that she has some sick bantz
>>
>>15416707

Raging hatred of orphans.
>>
>>15416695
No duh captain obvious, that was the point of the rewrites, to make their loss lesser.
>>
>>15416691
1v1 Azee faggot
>>15416712
It's a joke man
>>
>>15416705
Why? For doing her job? Because she threw an arm? Causing Tekkadan to lose their Mary Sue immortality? That's basically all anybody gives her shit for.

And I think she's great for doing so.
>>
>>15416731
No it has nothing to do with any of that. It has everything to do what kind of a character she is on her own and she is fucking repulsive. And now additionally also butt ugly.
>>
>>15416731
>Causing Tekkadan to lose their Mary Sue immortality?
Funny how they couldn't even find any other way to do it than through the biggest asspull of the season. Top fucking KEK.
>>
>>15416738

What did she do to piss you off so much?
>>
Atra really got to fuck Mikazuki and Kudelia.

>>15415654
All that shit should have been shown in the show instead of in interviews afterwards. That's one thing I hate about anime. They make these post series interviews to reveal shit that they either ran out of time to put in the anime or felt wasn't important enough.
>>
>>15416738
>baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaww she is not the typical useless doormat female gundam pilot
>>
File: 1488102106784.jpg (63KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488102106784.jpg
63KB, 960x720px
>>15416748
Dry, hollow husk of a character laying out her character development in plain text in the most on the nose fashion possible. So much fucking text. That same fucking expression in every shot, that flat fucking delivery. Yap yap yap yapping her self-righteous yet completely ignorant word vomit, absorbing so much screentime with her fucking obnoxiously pretentious, banal monolouging.
She was Okada's literal mouthpiece for her to say "Look what a wonderful, inspirational character! isn't she great?! So thrilling" Fucking fuck off.
And now her hair also looks like a stalactite made out of shit.
>>
>>15416772
But they killed Lafter, underused Amida and sidelined Azee, who were more compotent pilots really.
>>15416738
Man monkey really caused a lot of anger.
>>
>>15415764
>Literally nobody satisfied with the ending besides Rustal fans
Bullshit. I don't even like Rustal and I thought it was a very satisfying ending. Mika and Akihiro went out fighting in glorious defiance. Mika died happy realizing he already had everything he wanted in life. Akihiro got to scissor Iok before he went out. The core members of Tekkadan are back with Kudelia. Yamagi got a good job and is carrying Shino's memory with him (DAT RYUSEI-GO EMBLEM). Nobliss didn't get away with assassinating Orga. Orphans are no longer used as child soldiers, and the orphanage and farm are doing well.
That's a damn fine ending.
>>
>>15416802
>Shino wasn't supposed to die according to /a/
>Okada throws in a last minute toss up: let's give him a heroic death!
Maybe that's why the circumstances of his death were so flimsy?
>>
File: mixtagoogly.png (558KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
mixtagoogly.png
558KB, 1280x738px
>>15416824
>according to /a/
>>
>>15416830
>implying OP didn't take all the info from the thread on /a/
>>
>>15415797
No reason at all. This is why most mecha settings pretend artillery isn't available. Actually viable artillery tends to make big targets like giant robots utterly pointless.
>>
>>15416849
>Had to make a reason for beam spam and regular guns being obselete
>Remove this next cour
>>
>>15416691
>is she /ourgirl/?
She is a literal Okada sel-insert character
>>
>>15416824
You know Shino, Azee and Lafter only survived the first season because of Nagai's bullshit intervention.
And then he completely 180° and wants to kill off all of Tekkadan in the finale.
He's a crap director, with crap for brains.
>>
>>15416849
THIS.
This is how you kill Amuro Ray.
1. Listen for the screaming of your men
2. Go to where they're dying
3. Hide behind a building, DO NOT ENGAGE
4. ?????
5. SIEG ZEON!
>>
>>15416541
That happens with every fucking mecha series you faggot.

After a series finishes the directors and designers clarify shit that wasent shown and give us more details about the world itself, all this info later on gets put into the various fan bibles
>>
>>15416921
>implying I don't know that
This isn't about aditional info but among other things the fact that the ending deliberately omits certain details for the sake of a "happy" tone to Gaelio's ending. Director coming out and clearing stuff up after everything is said and done is at best questionable. They've sold a lie on the screen. And Almiria being mental really doesn't count as some bonus info or world building.
>>
>>15416447

This is really the only way to salvage IBO for me. I don't mind that the antagonists won. I just hate that they won through such bullshit means. And Rustal himself was a really boring villain. How can anyone be happy with that? If he was some sort of master manipulator or magnificent bastard I could see it. But I honestly expected him to die because he felt like a throwaway villain.
>>
>>15417005
Blame Nagai

Rustal is his self insert
>>
>>15417058
>>15416865
>muh self-insert

is this the new misuse of mary sue?
>>
長井監督曰く
・鉄オル企画はAGEより前の5年前からあった
・新撰組をモチーフにしてた=滅びの物語
・(近藤+土方+沖田)÷2=オルガ+三日月
・大筋も結末も最初から変わってない
・35話シノは先輩面して失敗した
長井監督曰く
・戸籍は変わったけど呼び名はそのまま
・三日月が綺麗に討たれたことでラスタルの追及は止んだ
・エピローグは5,6年後
・アルミリアはまだ画面に出せる状況じゃない
・ガエリオはアインに繋いでないと歩けない、既に共有は抜いた(首の包帯)
>>
>>15415772
It became outlawed and he is still part of Gjallarhorn.
>>
>>15416978
Fuckin Niggay shitting on the ending like that
>>
The planning for IBO was earlier than AGE’s by five years.
The motif for IBO was Shinsengumi = a tale of destruction
Orga and Mika are like (Isami Kondo + Toshizo Hijikata + Souji Okita)/2
The overall plot and the ending were unchanged from the beginning.[1]
In episode 35, Shino tried to act like a sempai and lost.
The family records/identification papers of [the surviving members of Tekkadan] were changed, but they still went by the same names.
Rustal halted investigations since Mikazuki was completely defeated.
The epilogue takes place 5-6 years later.
Almiria’s still not in a state fit to be shown on screen.[2]
Gaelio can’t walk if he remains connected to Ein. [3] He already disconnected, which explains the bandages on his neck.
It's unclear whether Gaelio and Julieta are a couple, because Gaelio's always been a light-hearted guy.[4]
Ein's brain was burned off. From the start (when Graze Ein was destroyed), his self was already lost.
Mr. Sakurai saw through to the end the Shinsengumi motif that he had from the start.
>>
>>15415898
>I still believe that someone at Sunrise was coming up with a cool super robot show, then they fired him and put his designs in Gundam.
wait what is this about?
>>
>>15416447
I could see this working somehow.
The sequel to IBO would probably be about revenge and center around Almira and Ride.
Then it could end with both of them dying to send the message that revenge is pointless and that they should've moved on with their lives like everyone around them did.
>>
>>15416791
Fucking this, you took the words right out of my mouth.
>>
>>15418209
>It's unclear whether Gaelio and Julieta are a couple
he literally tells Julieta to get thicc for him at the end of the last episode, what else confirmation do you need?
>>
>>15416895
>implying he won't dodge at the last second thanks to Newtype Flash™ and send a beam your way while you're busy going M-MASAKA
>>
>>15418209
>The overall plot and the ending were unchanged from the beginning.[1]

Don't we already have other interviews that contradicts that?
>>
>>15418209
>Gaelio can’t walk if he remains connected to Ein. [3] He already disconnected, which explains the bandages on his neck.
So he will be able to walk again now that he is disconnected? Is Gaelio a cripple forever or not
>>
>>15418239
Nagai probably trying to cover his ass.
>>
>>15418231
i bet he's saying that to not get shit on by the fujos
>>
>>15418303
Anyone who cared about Gaelio and Julieta's characterization should've been shitting on that ending though, since literally nothing built up to that.
>>
File: C8-1cUQVYAEfeyN.jpg (98KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
C8-1cUQVYAEfeyN.jpg
98KB, 800x800px
>>15416706
I can’t believe that actually happen… it feels so weird
Is this the first time the silver medal was the other girl?
>>
>>15418308
>literally nothing built up to that
Well it's been about 5-6 years so it would make sense that they could have their friendship advance into romance. They also talked to each other multiple times and we do see them get closer as the season went on. It would be strange if Julieta was a literal who who shows up at the last second in episode 50.
>>
>>15418337
You're not wrong, but this kind of last-minute shipping always drives me up the wall. Especially since I thought they had cute platonic interactions that I guess are now supposed to be looked at as the seeds of romance being planted. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
>>
What's this I hear about a confirmed same sex marriage?
I saw some thread on /a/ about it, but it was deleted.

Is it actually confirmed with in the series itself?
Though, I'm sure it's still trash because the people who supposedly got married don't share a last name and they both wanted to fuck the MC that died in the last episode. And of course one of them is even knocked up with his kid.

Someone give a reason I shouldn't think they are just shallow depraved degenerates.
>>
File: Untitled-7[1].jpg (167KB, 1018x1019px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-7[1].jpg
167KB, 1018x1019px
>>15416895
>This is how you kill Amuro Ray.
Amuro's been killed before, and that's not how they did it.
>>
>>15417517
Director Nagai says
· Iron oru project was from 5 years ago before AGE
· The motif of the Shinsengumi: a story of destruction
· (Kondo + Hijikata + Okita) ÷ 2 = Olga + crescent moon
· Both majority and ending have not changed since the beginning
· 35 shots Sino faced facing his seniors and failed
Director Nagai says
· Family register changed, but the name is as it is
· The pursuit of the rastal stopped because the crescent moon was cleaned up beautifully
· Epilogue in 5 or 6 years
· Almiria is not in a situation to be displayed on the screen yet
· Gaerio can not walk unless it is connected to Ain, already sharing has been withdrawn (bandage of the neck)

why is it so hard to translate this shit on google!!!
>>
>>15418325

are they married just so they can raise the kid or do they actually fuck each other for pleasure???
>>
>>15415654
Fuck you Nagai
>>
>>15418337
gali also saw monkey naked
>>
>>15418516
Why not both?
>>
>>15416193
He'll pound her with maximum power.
>>
>>15418239
>other interviews

did you mean: shitty mistranslations by retards and straight up bullshit made up by trolls
>>
>>15416849
Except the only reason why Barbatos and Gusion got hit was because they stood around like retards.

As far as earth is concerned low orbit for something like a satellite is 300 km. Even if those warheads were going mach 50 they had several seconds to hit. There's literally no reason why Barbatos and Gusion should've stopped moving because the entire plan was to kill everyone and get out alive. It's plot induced stupidity to make the fucking dainsleif work. And we even see Gusion take a warhead directly tear through its frame and the Gundam can still work after ripping out. Nothing short of a concentrated barrage would've worked and that wouldn't have been possible if they kept up the attack. It makes no sense for the dainsleifs to work as much as retards like you want to masturbate to it, the characters had to turn off their bloodthirst and basically give up on their plan to live for Rustal to win, not to mention it's the exact same thing Rustal did in the space battle, pull back and spam dainsleifs, and somehow Mika didn't see it coming despite the fact that he showed decent cunning in battle in S1.

>>15416895
The Braw Bro and Elmeth fights are proof that artillery wouldn't work against a space psychic who can track you down from a battlefield away even though you're using what amounts to remotely controlled sniper drones.
>>
>>15418505
>· The pursuit of the rastal stopped because the crescent moon was cleaned up beautifully
>· Epilogue in 5 or 6 years
So they're not longer being pursued because it was cleaned up beautifully?

>· Gaerio can not walk unless it is connected to Ain, already sharing has been withdrawn (bandage of the neck)
Ein's brain was inside Gaelio's spine this entire time?
>>
>>15418308
>since literally nothing built up to that.
When gaelio was reintroduced as Vicar we got Julieta being curious about him and eventually respecting him but that was it.
Honestly IBO didn't have the most normal relationships.
We had two psycho midgets that were into polygamy, a Mormon ship, two pedophiles and a last minute gay romance.
By far the most normal relationships were merribit's and julieta's.
>>
>>15418566
EIN I'M COUNTING ON YOU! Use all of me to help fuck Julieta!!!
>>
>>15418607
Every intercourse is a threesome with two guys. Julieta is truly living the dream.
>>
>>15418595
>and a last minute gay romance
You lambout the midget and jew?
>>
>>15418595
>last minute gay romance
I still don't think it's actually a thing.
They don't share last names and they both wanted dick.
>>
>>15418557
That won't be the only time ;)
>>
File: 1472429938943.jpg (44KB, 695x496px) Image search: [Google]
1472429938943.jpg
44KB, 695x496px
>>15416691
I really wanted her to die in a raging fire inside her Mobile Suit. It wasn't Norba's death that pissed me off? But that Norba died for nothing because she had to interfere.
>>
>>15415654
>Mcgillis was a retard for trying to change a prefectly normal behaviour
How? i dont get it. are you saying the corrupt system is normal? in our real world i agree, but with fiction id prefer the corrupt (bad) loses)

>Nagai wanted to make a story where all of Tekkada dies without accomplishing anything of importance.
>Nagai is edgy as fuck.
That's what I've been sayin. The mans a fucktard. From what i understood, he wanted Tekkedan to be like the "shinsengumi" and walk a path of destruction.
In the anime, Tekkedan comes of more as moral gray/white and more caring and humane than Gallahorn, only killing in self defence, and then end up fighting for the sake of a man who wants a better future for humanity.

Gallahorn ended up being more like the shinsengumi, since they were pretty much military police that butchered/framing innocents, all the while protecting the system they abused. By his own logic, Gallahorn was the group that should of self destructed.

again, Nagai gets his own story point twisted around, proves he's shit, and Tekkedan and IBO deserve a remake with a better ending with Tekkedan winning, even if Mcgillis dies.
>>
File: 1491754341366.png (51KB, 528x293px) Image search: [Google]
1491754341366.png
51KB, 528x293px
>>15418516
Kudelia probably thought it was the former, but Atra quickly turned it into the later.
>>
>>15418209
>Ein's brain was burned off. From the start (when Graze Ein was destroyed), his self was already lost.
poor Ein :/
>>
>>15418584
They didnt pursue because their plan was to buy time for the others to escape, them retreating wouldve helped this.
Nobody expected fucking rods of god from the sky.
Gusion getting directly hit was bullshit, a direct hit shouldve completely fucked him up.
>>
>>15418691
Shino died because he charged out of cover like a retard. He couldve lived even after failing.
>>
>>15418308
they always had a bit of a siblings relationship imho, and even after epilogue they could very wellstill have that same relationship, just with gali teasing her because she looks like a fucking dude.
>>
File: 1487801765306.png (287KB, 550x688px) Image search: [Google]
1487801765306.png
287KB, 550x688px
>>15418849
Yeah, you don't need to read too much into it.
Gaelio might think of her as an imouto, since his actual sister is sitting in a padded cell somewhere.
>>
>>15418858
Almiria might be just in need of industrial amounts of anti depressant, instead of being a full"throws her own feces at siblings" kind of insane person.
>>
>>15418869

If the official word is that she wasn't shown in the epilogue because she 'wasn't in a fit state' five to six years later, chances are the death of Macky sent her completely off the deep end.
>>
File: 1491572838354.png (254KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1491572838354.png
254KB, 848x1200px
>>15418858
And lets be honest here. Gaelio never cared much for his sister to begin with. Meanwhile he had a very easy time talking with Julietta, because they had things in common and he respected her resolve.
>>
>>15418883
What if she just became a hermit? What with Japan's philosophy for solving mental problems boiling down to "just get over it, no need to bother other people", I wouldn't be surprised if that logic got used for this show.
>>
>>15415654
IBO in a nutshell

>Almiria went crazy
top kek

Good
>>
>>15418842
Shino died because he was scheduled to die. Period. Nothing else matters. I think at this point, after reading about all this rewriting bullshit, the show's continuity completely fell apart for me so I chalk everything up to "it was on the schedule" explanation. The deaths were just the most ovious positions on the list because of how fucking contrived and badly set up they were. In this case Monkey was just a device to get to that point and there's nothing else to it.

>Flauros is a long range guncannon gundam
>equipped with a genuine fucking Dainsleif
>Flauors has a dual reactor output, meaning distance is literally not an issue and Tekkadan could make that shot from the other side of the Moon if they wanted to, it's not like Rustal was trying to hide with that oversized battle ship of his
>nope, we have to get AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE even though it's completely counter productive to our case
>that very same episode shows a single dainsleif missile shot from a regular mono reactor graze wreck a hundreds of miles long streak of destruction just to drive home how destructive those missies are

Everything was set in place for Shino to die, and so he did. What pisses me off is they they weren't even competent enough to make it look concincing and how stupidly they set it up.
>>
>>15415933
>Almiria's Counterattack, followed by Rideaway Flash
>>
>>15418325
>>15418516
>>15418559
>>15418787
They are not sexually invoñved retards
>>
>>15419209
Go back to /a/.
>>
>>15419209
Sure
>>
>>15419211
Fuck off /u/
>>
>>15416691
She got fucked up in 1v1, you history revisionist.
>>
>>15419228

In Mika's battle in space, yeah.

On Mars, he was too busy demolishing regular Grazes to give her any focus, and by the time he did he was basically already dead and running on fumes.
>>
>>15419209
Yes they are, because it's funnier that way.
Nobody cares what you think.
>>
>>15419236
>it's funnier that way
Fair enough. Enjoy your headcanon
>>
>>15416638

This. I woke up sunday morning missing it.
>>
>>15419271
>>15416638
Same, now i don't have any other anime to watch. I can hope for a movie at least sometime in the future
>>
File: iok sama.jpg (119KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
iok sama.jpg
119KB, 1920x1080px
>>15419228
History is written by the winners.
>>
They really should have named this show something else, like Pure-Seven-Star-Blooded Aristocrats or something. It's very apparent both of them gave zero fucks about anything that wasn't Gjallarhorn.
>>
>>15419310
The only thing you won was a hug from Akihiro.
>>
>>15419209
>phone poster
>>
長井監督曰く
・ガエジュリはカップルかどうか不明、ガエリオは軽い男なので
・アインは脳が焼き切れた状態、元々(グレイズアインがやられた時に)自我は失われていた
・櫻井さんは最初の時点で新撰組モチーフを見抜いていた

Gaelio/Julietta is not confirmed because Gaelio isn't into committing.
>>
>>15419362
He left it to interpretation. But he did said Gaelio is a carefree person
>>
>>15419088
>Tekkadan could make that shot from the other side of the Moon if they wanted to
Nigger, a surprise attack from close range has a higher chance of success on moving target than a long range shoot that can be detected and avoided from thousand miles away.
>>
>>15419474
>moving target
Rustal's fleet was completely stationary

>long range shoot that can be detected and avoided from thousand miles away
Not when there's a chaotic battle going on with shitton of mobile suits flying around each of whom can make a potential sneak attack.

It's just a mobile suit. It could have planted itself on whichever battle ship from the revolutionary fleet and nobody would notice anything until it was too late. The only obstacle between Rustal's ship and the revilutionary fleet was a sparse net of puny mobile suits. Moreover, Rustal doesn't even know Tekkadan has a dainsleif so he couldn't have expected mobile suit posing a threat to him prsonally.
>>
>>15419504

Let's say you were up against a burglar with a MAC-10. All you have is a revolver with 1 bullet. If you miss he's going to kill your whole family. Would you try to take a shot at him from across the house? Or would you try to maneuver your way through cover and get close so you can have more confidence your one shot is going to hit?

That was the logic. He literally only had 1 shot and it was all on the line.
>>
>>15415654
So anita sariksean ghost wrote this garbage?
>>
>>15418841
Both Mika and Guts talked about getting out alive and the only way that would ever be possible was if they murdered all of their pursuers
>>
>>15419519

But the problem with the analogy there is that with standard handguns, there's physics to take into consideration.

The launchers presumably have some sort of lock-on device - they certainly have targeting mechanisms, we saw as much elsewhere. Surely they could provide an accurate trajectory from miles away, eliminating the need to go in close at all while punching a hole through the Skipjack's bridge from relative safety?
>>
>>15419532

It's clearly not that simple since massed Dainsleif Grazes with the special camera aiming eye still miss their target a lot of times.
>>
>>15419519
Seeing people actually defend the crooked logic is just sad. Come to think of it, sniping Rustal should have been the opening shot of the battle.

>>15419532
They have efficient enough lock-on mechanism to allow them shooting a mobile suit from the orbit. And I hope I don't have to explain to anybody what kind of relative velocity we're dealing with there.

>>15419537
Flauros already has that thing built in since it's a long-range gundam.
>>
>>15419549
>They have efficient enough lock-on mechanism to allow them shooting a mobile suit from the orbit.

And yet they couldn't land a solid hit.
>>
>>15419556
Soild enough to disable two mobile suits from the orbit. All your arguments are invalid.
>>
>>15419537

>miss their target

The one and only time they missed anything was the last time the Dainsleifs were used, and even then some scored direct hits on the Gundam. Area saturation.
>>
>>15419573

If the Dainsleif was as accurate as you say, shouldn't they have all hit the Gundams dead on and obliterated them?
>>
>>15419556
Gusion Rebake Full City literally had a dansleif through its body you retard. And considering all the damage the Gundams took there were probably several direct hits to the limbs at least.
>>
>>15419579

We live in a world where first-world have pinpoint accurate artillery tech and bombs, and that doesn't stop them from saturating an area completely to make absolutely sure they don't leave anything alive.
>>
>>15415768
Then what about that shit about Ein being a beloved comrade? Removing the ayy lmao vagina system feels like he just trough his friend away
>>
>>15419674
Ein's remains got fried in the last battle. Gaelio taking out the AV implant is both because it's now illegal to have one and as a sign that he's successfully put his revenge on McGillis behind him.
>>
Furthermore, McGillis, the main blackman, never even has a psychological description of why he does it.
>>
Olith Stanger: Grace Consecration (...). His Grays became a good source of funds for the iron flower beds .
Crankgent : Grace dedication (...). That's the gray iron beds by the number dugodugo writing well.
Gael Rio Boardwalk : Chloe Viegraze 's Claw Consecration (...)
McGillis Parisid : Chocolate dedication (...)[25]
Ain Dalton : After the dedication of the binder of Schwalbe Glaze (...) it has become a body not human .
Ah Kay Mar Bar : Naze turbine resonate with iron beds are the protagonists of a strong and ppaek mangjak Tuesday Tay's and created an opportunity to get to. I did not die, but I was forcible.
Brewers : Gundam Gion, Zion and one warship, Manhodi nine (...?!). Gu Xion was rebuilt by Zheng Li Bake of Gundam District and used iron flower bed. Manroydi 9 brings only two Alejandro dishes and sells them all. One battleship is used as a shield and bait when it enters the earth. Kudand Cardel and Masahiro Alterland , who went to battle, died. The captive boys are absorbed into the iron flower beds. Brooke Kabayan Janman, the leader, died, but fell into a lonely loser who lost everything .
The fleet of the Karatayu underground control the orbital control fleet: the shoulder gloves of the Grays litter dedicate (..). The Earth orbital base, Glaze Heim 1, is crashed into Earth by a bite attack by Isabel Libby . One Grays Litter is used as a flying armor by Balbatos (...), the last three including Kartha applied for a duel after he was busted on the Millennium Island, but it was destroyed by Mikazuki .
Hashu say :Item 2 Shuttle Shuttle to AI I got to Mikakuki, and dedicate the tail
>>
To summarize, there is no villain to appeal, and the previous works have fallen to an unprecedented equipment shuttle. The other Gundam series, such as Seed's Laurie Cruze and Double O's Ariel Seusses , have one or more villains that give a lot of intrigue to the work, The problem is that you can not make good an appeal because you can not get good character.

Entering the second half to keep the appearance gjallarhorn maximum heart Yogyakarta issues Earth orbit outer control integrated fleet is like a comedy depicting characters to play with flies iron beds mere child soldier population. Although the commander of a unit guarding the core area of Egarharhorn is referred to as one unit, or the unit that holds the most important base is depicted as an oguzole, the most important point is that the time of the appearance of the carta . Now it is time to raise the level of the enemy as much as possible to create tension. Inde give viewers time to show the difference in the end the real force and pole gjallarhorn, the villain of the level of the second half came early in Coral Conrad am not alone-class shuttle is anything like a bunch viewers feel something yiraeseoya.
>>
In fact, section drip and sexually Gundam thing is basically not only be more male fans mecca of water is looked the part codes are shown that men like. Tomino Yoshiyuki is Gundam Anime plates in three as Mars and Poe murasame naked exposure to the scene, Explorer charge was neotgido the female characters directly written Gundam soseolpan the In bedeussin the high level section drip, rape, sexual slavery, such as high level achievement of code called Amuro and three There are a lot of them. TOMINO Yoshiyuki is very famous for his freaking outfits, such as wearing a squeak drip or putting his own tastes, even if he sees only the information that was released. In addition, Fukui day Tosh wrote Gundam UC haeteotgo will come out in some novels, particularly The UC soseolpan Marie d'Cruz and Angelo party woofer is known to have been in the past to describe militant criticism by hard-core pornography level. Gundam Seed also indirectly came up with Kira and Fray's Bedding, as well as women's close-ups and service gods, Moe Castle characters. In addition to the Gundam, war genres are not only war of the real world, but also soldiers who rape women in enemy countries or women who are prostitutes to live in war, Some high-ranking sexual codes such as a child born to rape by an enemy soldier and a boy or girl who is trafficked are also emerging.
>>
However, unlike other Gundam and war wolves, Gundam is considered to be offended by the problem of sexual exploitation, and Gundam, written by other writers, is a serious, high - level hard sexual element such as rape, prostitution, and human trafficking. I put it in the limitation, but I did not put the beauty of the background seriously in the work seriously, or did not do the beautification, and the eroticism and the moe aimed at the exposure, the bath scene and the indirect bed scene. On the other hand, the irony blood is a polygamy delusion of Atra, or the infantile child soldiers, and the narcissistic world view and the irrational world of the sexual harassment utterances are expressed lightly like a romantic comedy daily gag, It is made to recognize. In addition, Erotic, gag, and service god, as well as naked exposure and bath scene, as well as directed and directed, not funny, and was also criticized with the issue of the issue. Maekgilriseu Farid 's back set this was criticized women fandom that only one no one more just norigi certain hierarchy irritating as long as the material openly on the 43 Tues When I was released by the magazine interview Izu Rio Farid put like a cup of director Child pornography, and there were many accusations that it was unpleasant.
>>
[29] Above all, the blood of the blood is the Yakuza water, but none of the wicked, lame girlIn addition, even in the second period, this woman's degenerate element became worse than the first one, and in the 38th episode, Atla Gakudelia uttered an insulting sexual harassment utterance that asked for Mikazuki's child, In the 45th episode, Ogaga cheered on the members of the iron flower fighters, and if they won the fight, they would be free to choose women or money, and there were many remarks about treating women as heirs and trophies rather than persona.
>>
According to a script released on radio, Mikazuki says that women who have a crush on her are difficult to deal with personality, and even if they do not love him as reason,[35] Atla and Kudelia are in love with Mikazuki's courtesy only when he looks at his appearance. This is because Mikazuki is just as much as a childhood friend of art, and she started to treat humiliation to Kudelia. She started to admit that she behaved as a human rather than a cute animal.[36] Indeed, the inner heart of Cudelia was not interested and still not favored as reason. If you do not mind, you should go to the top of the house, so I hugged you to make the situation go away. It is strange that the three are not able to communicate emotionally well and are judged by the outward appearance, and the romance becomes convincing. In the second period, only Atra and Kudelia have a unilateral appeal, but Mikazuki has abandoned her portrayals at the first stage, and responded to them emotionally like Episode 1, and suddenly she regarded Atra as very important He said that he did not want to leave.
>>
File: 1491174878659.jpg (245KB, 998x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1491174878659.jpg
245KB, 998x1199px
>Instead of getting something similar to pic related or that other sketch
>Nagai just goes full edge on her
Fuck this guy.
>>
>>15419866
>she became bulimic
>lost all her teeth and hair
>cuts herself
>>
What if Almiria just turns out like Carta, surrounding herself with blonde fuccbois and living in delusion to avoid McGillis' death?
>>
>>15419362
Well I hope he does come around cause he's gonna miss his tsun tsun monkey strolling him around
>>
>>15418239
We don't have any fucking interviews, all we have is retarded google translated shit by dumbfucks who think google translate is accurate, who don't even have the fucking courtesy to say so, so that other retards think they're real translations.

>>15419748
>>15419739
>>15419734
>>15419725
>>15419717
>>15419706
>>
File: 61814816_p5.png (2MB, 2349x1760px) Image search: [Google]
61814816_p5.png
2MB, 2349x1760px
>>15419362
Fuck him and fuck his thoughts.

I hope Okada murders him with a fountain pen for talking shit about her OTP.
>>
>>15419964
That's not the only retarded post-haste Okada ship he murdered kek:
>Eugene was rumored in tabloids to be Kudelia's lover and he shouts "it's fake! It's fake!"
>the tabloids go nuts and call Eugene a beautiful blond
>Julietta asks Eugene if they are lovers while rustal and kudelia are signing an agreement and gets a flat no
>Atra realizes marrying Kudelia was "marrying the right man" with her memory of her conversation with Amida
>Kuutra marriage confirmed
>Eugene is not interested in Kudelia
He's getting back at her for making him do the pseudo happy ending instead of his dream kill'em all.
>>
>>15419964
Inb4 Okada rescues the day by stating that it was not confirmed by episode 50 but that they do hook up and have hot n steamy wheelchair sex eventually.
>>
>>15419976
What the fuck is even the point of this?
This is basically Nagai spouting fanfiction.
At this point he can basically say that a pink elephant swooped in and killed Rustal.
That wouldn't make it canon, Cloverfield. Shut the fuck up. You can't decide anything anymore unless Sunrise allows it.
>>
>>15419977
Based nagai will make sure to sink that in his own interview right after. And this will go on indefinitely.

>>15420000
The one who was spouting fanfiction was Okada with her retarded shipping.
>>
File: C9DbV3nU0AEEd1N.jpg (136KB, 877x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C9DbV3nU0AEEd1N.jpg
136KB, 877x1200px
>>15419964
Dis Nigga. Nagai why you trynna take shit away from me you stank ass.
>>
>>15420037
>limp dick with brain problems
There's nothing to take away since it's never gonna get consumed.
>>
>>15418235
>H-he's too fast
>>
>>15415740
Shit writing.

>>15415748
People complaining about dainslef and rustal winning.
>>
>>15420044
>legs don't work means dick don't work
>disregard all the wheel chair bound people with kids
Look at this brain trust.
>>
>>15420074
What makes you think it's just his legs that don't work? The interview talks about brain surgeries and implanting literal brain matter from Ein via pseudo AV system being necessary to even revive him. He's more likely to have epilepsy than a functional dick.
>>
>>15420000
>>15420008
All those IBO ending interviews were a mistake, they are nothing but trash
>>
>>15420080
Yeah, I'll guess I'll leave that to Nagai to decide, since he's an experimental brain surgeon. Oh wait, he's just a horrible director.
>>
What the fuck? Is Nagai fucked in the head? Why was he allowed to touch the Gundam franchise? IBO was even worse than Okada's standard fare and it's quickly become clear that it's largely because Nagai's a fucking retard who thinks you can edge your way out of bad writing, when in fact it just makes bad writing infinitely worse.
>>
>>15420092
Cry more about your last minue ship getting nuked faggot. Go and hug Okada's leg since Nagai isn't even who brought him back.
>>
>>15420100
I wasn't even familiar with Nagai before this. I mean I heard he ruined Raildex and got a spiffy nickname for it.
But watching IBO I just felt that he was a shitty director, but nobody to get worked up about.

But whenever some background info about the decision making comes out, it boils down to: "We wanted to do this, but director Nagai had this infinitely worse decision." or "Director Nagai changed his mind about something we've been planing for the entire series."

This guy is trash.
>>
>>15420134

You should have known he was shit since Raildex.
>>
File: IMG_20170405_102600.jpg (204KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170405_102600.jpg
204KB, 1080x1920px
I miss GUTS
>>
Dubs say Almiria seduces Rustal and they have sex. Then after that, she kills him in his sleep.
>>
>>15420199

It's not a bad way to go.
>>
>>15420199
>Not by erotic asphyxiation
>>
>>15420134
>>15420139
I still think he got way too much freedom after Xenoglossia ended. It's a wonder that show ended happily, although that might have been due to the ex-Hime/Otome staff's enthusiasm more than anything else.
>>
>>15416691
>strongest female pilot on the series
Lafter, Azee and Amida were all more skilled than her.
Not really a fair match, Barbatos was badly damaged and was barely walking when she started fighting, to then passing out in a few seconds. In the previous fights she lost everytime.
>>
>>15420273

Xenoglossia was one of his earlier works as a director, so he might not have gone full edge/drama/etc. until later on with AnoHana
>>
>>15420569

AnoHana wasn't edgy at all though. It was like it wanted to be edgy but was too pussy to take the step. That was one of its failings. The plot introduced all this shit, and then none of it went anywhere.
>>
>>15420387
Lafter and Azee were mediocre actually.
>>
>>15415881
Most are mid tier at best.
>>
>>15419748
>>15419976
So Kudelia and Atra do romantically love each other then?
>>
>>15420617

Yeah, no, fuck off with that. IBO had fantastic mech design. You people fellate shit like G-Reco and say it has the greatest mech design ever when maybe half were decent but IBO is just "mid tier at best" all the way through? You're joking.
>>
>50 episodes of absolutely nothing happening

IRON BLOODED FAILURES
>>
>>15420623
Barbatos looks like shit, anon. Don't bring up G-Reco, it's got nothing to do with this.
>>
>>15415654
I just want to know what the fuck happened to Gusion and Barbatos. Were they left to rust or were they salvaged?
>>
>>15420634

The only Barbatos that looks like shit are Form 6 and Lupus Rex. The original Barbatos is a fantastic design. And if all you can criticize is Barbatos, then you have nothing.

The only design in IBO that isn't great is the Shiden, and even then that looks OK. Stop downplaying the one strength of the show just because you want to be a faggot.
>>
>>15420635

They were probably salvaged and Talker has them in her basement for experiments. Gundams are too dangerous to just leave lying around.
>>
>>15420637
>And if all you can criticize is Barbatos, then you have nothing.
It's literally the main Gundam in the series, you dumb sack of shit.
>>
>>15420648

And it's got what, 8 forms, and only 2 of them look bad. What's your point?
>>
>>15420638
Wouldn't there be a side effect to Gundams now that revolutionary soldiers and a former Seven Star's heir was able to be so effective in them, would it not push people to find more? Brewers themselves had Gusion before anyway.
>>
>>15420715

Rustal has full control of the media. On top of that there are still some Gundams out there and the majority of them are lost, unless they're active or easily accessible it's probably not a big deal.
>>
>Almiria went crazy
>nobody cares about her anymore
>shes probably in her private chambers, lights off, blanket over head, mindbroken
>her big brother is back but doesn't give a fuck cause hes a cripple now lmao

great shit.
>>
>>15420728
It doesn't make any of it less awful, but it's not like Gaelio was ever shown caring about Almiria before. That's at least consistent, sad as it is.
>>
>>15420728
People must be feeling silly now for hating on McGillis when he said he'd make Almiria happy to Gaelio. Turns out it was Gaelio who ruined her life.
>>
>>15420728
>gets replaced with someone her brother would've been able to fuck
Feels great doesn't it.
>>
>>15420755

He ruined her life for the greater good.
>>
File: C8hWlm2UQAA7_0w.jpg (93KB, 693x1025px) Image search: [Google]
C8hWlm2UQAA7_0w.jpg
93KB, 693x1025px
>>15420619
Apparently… it looks like Kudelia was for her the “right Man” Amida speak of, I don’t know what to believe anymore I guess wait and see
>>
File: C8kPZIPUAAA5MtB.jpg (273KB, 904x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C8kPZIPUAAA5MtB.jpg
273KB, 904x1200px
>>15420736
When will she go full chuuni like Macky?
>>
File: 20170126230042405.jpg (143KB, 1199x1500px) Image search: [Google]
20170126230042405.jpg
143KB, 1199x1500px
>>15420637
>Lupus Rex.
The lupus rex actually grew on me, the tail and rip n tear claws were pretty cool.
form 6 does really look like shit though, the only thing it had going on for it was the dino mace.
>>
>>15420789
What greater good? Nothing would have changed in the world weather McGillis lived or died by the time his rebellion lost. He killed McGillis for his selfish urge, not for any greater good.
>>
>>15420817

He was a dumb chuuni who would have brought chaos to the world. He needed to be put down. Gaelio is a true hero.
>>
>>15420811

Lupus Rex is pretty much ruined by the claws, because they're yellow. If you leave them gray it looks great.
>>
>>15420798
If Kudes is the dad then why does the kid call her Kudelia? Wouldn't it be mom or dad?

Marriage done for legal reasons
>>
>>15420821
t. monkey
>>
>>15420817

Do you actually believe for a second that Rustal would have let McShitter live?
>>
>>15420839
No kid with two mommies is ever going to call one of them "dad".
>>
>>15420802
Steel Moon
>>
File: C4cIa6EUkAAWMrK.jpg (93KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C4cIa6EUkAAWMrK.jpg
93KB, 900x1200px
>>15420825
You mean like this?
The yellow claws don't bother me much, I just really like the fact that it has claws that it RIPs N TEARS MS apart with.
The fact that it is so beast like, really represents how animalistic the manlet was and that he really just was the attack dog of the group.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (245KB, 1500x946px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
245KB, 1500x946px
>>15420637
All the forms look like shit.

Graze is by far the best design from the show.
>>
File: C7w6bsYVQAEyngD.jpg (76KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
C7w6bsYVQAEyngD.jpg
76KB, 566x800px
>>15420839
How did Atra call Kudelia in the end? Both called her Kudelia, right? Forever a third wheel It seems
>>
>>15420859
>Fisher-Price babby version knock-off of a Crest AC
>best anything

You have shit taste, stop opining.
>>
>>15420859
Bet you also think Leos are cool, faggot.
>>
>>15420845
It's hard to tell because of how many times Rustal's motivation has been rewritten. Maybe in the fifth rewrite when he realizes that since he's already gotten Bael back he might as well let McGillis go!
>>
File: gori gori.png (318KB, 479x600px) Image search: [Google]
gori gori.png
318KB, 479x600px
i like /u/ because by being the worst anime board on 4chan, they make us look good
>>
>>15420902
>worst anime board
That's /a/ though.
>>
File: C7M_82UU4AEfCyu.png (1MB, 865x1500px) Image search: [Google]
C7M_82UU4AEfCyu.png
1MB, 865x1500px
>>15415654
Poor Almiria.
>>
>>15421004
dont worry

she will be new choco
>>
>>15420619
>So Kudelia and Atra do romantically love each other then?
They got married to protect Aktsuki and Atra of Rustal.
>>15420798
They don't love each other for gods sake
>>15420839
>>15420872
Both Atra and Akatsuki called Kudelia by her first name. She is just a stanger for Akatsuki
>>
>>15420802
A fate worse than death.
>>
File: Vidar-300px.jpg (44KB, 360x650px) Image search: [Google]
Vidar-300px.jpg
44KB, 360x650px
>>15415740

Because he wants to be human, he got his revenge on McGillis with Ein and now he wants nothing to do with it any more.

He probably just removed the AV surgery to prove his humanity to Julietta as well who wanted to rise about her limits unless she became something less than human getting the AV surgery.

The more info we have now from the epilogue, it just looks like Gaelio apologised to Mikazuki simply out the embarassment of having to rely upon the alternate AV surgery just to even stand or walk throughout the second season, never mind pilot his Gundam for revenge.
>>
>>15420575
Which just makes Juliet even more pathetic.
>>
>>15421087
>don't love each other
prove it
>>
File: !!.png (506KB, 778x708px) Image search: [Google]
!!.png
506KB, 778x708px
>>15421087
>Both Atra called Kudelia by her first name.

But in Japanese that's a sign of closeness
>>
File: 1817919797.jpg (320KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1817919797.jpg
320KB, 1920x1080px
>>15421379
But should your child or your lover also call you like that? Especially when you have been away for quite some time? I mean yeah, I buy it, but it kind of feels like the typical let’s show something extremely vague then lets said something in an interview and call it a day
>>
>>15420899

But he always had the same motivation, which was preserving order.
>>
>>15421379
Mika and evryone else called Kudelia by her first name in the first episode
>>15421412
>>15421186
Its obviously that they don't love each other like that. Just pretecting Atra and Akatsuki like how inmigrants get marry to get the papapers and become legal
>>
>>15421458

It might be a marriage to give Atra protection like Naze and his harem.

But who's to say they never experimented at one point...
>>
>>15421464
>But who's to say they never experimented at one point...
Seems unlikely since they have never shown any kind of romantic interest for each other. Plus Eugene said "Return to the man you love" which means Mika...or Akatsuki
>>
>>15421470

You are ruining my fantasies, bro.
>>
>>15421476
Or maybe they are a couple i don't know anon. Just like with Julieta and Gaelio Nagai will probably confirm something later. A new interview is coming next month in a magazine so maybe you'll get your answer there
>>
>>15421470
>>15421464

>implying Kudelia isn't banging both Atra and Akatsuki

Pedophilia and harems are OK in the IBO world.
>>
>>15421470
Obviously he meant "Return to Atra, who you pretend is a man, specifically Mika, when you have sex"
>>
File: CuAxYS1VUAEkSD9.jpg (122KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
CuAxYS1VUAEkSD9.jpg
122KB, 960x720px
>>15415654
Jesus Christ, poor Almiria.
>>
>>15421608
>brother ruins everything and runs off with a monkey
How's the dad, how is he coping?
>>
>>15421677
>runs
Oooooh....yeah.
>>
Gaelio became such an aimles vegetable in the end. He could have been the absolute MVP if he took out Rustal and reformed GH himself but nope, 50 episodes spend on chasing revenge and little else. What a waste of screen time and character developement.
>>
>>15418668
>>15418656
I meant Shino
>>
>>15421742
If that's last minute to you than Galixmonkey was like last tenth of a second.
>>
>>15421683
Wheels off
>>
>>15415910
>I've only watched the first episode and while I didn't like it
>it doesn't strike me as the rancid turd people say it is
Because it starts getting ugly after 3 episodes.
>>
>>15415654
basically to waste everyones time
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.