[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: WoahTecnology.png (1MB, 2000x541px) Image search: [Google]
WoahTecnology.png
1MB, 2000x541px
Explain this
>>
>>15414500
why the fuck don't they just have pilot harnesses
>>
>>15414500
The original clear one for the Kashatriya was damaged beyond repair, they had to retrofit it with an older model due to supply constraints.
>>
>>15414519

Because of this new thing called fucking whiplash.

The last thing you want to do is be going space fast and then have your neck snap off because THAT'S HOW MOMENTUM FUCKING WORKS YOU GODDAMN RETARD!
>>
>>15414600
To add to your post, a HANS device wouldn't even fix the problem because of a limited FOV and internal organ damage
>>
>>15414500
CCA came out in 1988 while Unicorn premiered in 2010.
>>
>>15414600
How do they stay in their seats?
>>
>>15415015
butt plug
>>
>>15415015
The power of Newtype Magic.
>>
>>15414576
How did Marida do that?
>>
>>15414519
Victory did I remember
>>
>>15414600
>>15414641
>get hit from the side
>""""momentum"""" sends you flying out of your completely beltless pilot seat and into the wall of your weirdly spacious cockpit orb
>Triple-Neo Uranus Zeon Grunt #2873 lobs a beam through your MS's chest effortlessly while you're trying to climb back into place like an asshole
How does Anaheim even stay in business?
>>
>>15415256
because Anaheim is the only one making mobile suits after ZZ
>>
>>15415257
Until they go out of business a decade or two later
>>
>>15414519
I think the 00 pilot suits connected to the pilot seat to make sure they didn't go flying inside the ms
>>
>>15415268
Well how was they suppose to know that
>>
>>15415268
They don't go out of business. They're around all thus way into Victory.
>>
>>15415015
Velcro
>>
>>15415199
By fighting the good fight.
>>
>>15416082
actually it was poor maintenance.
>>
>>15415015
I always assumed the normal suit's backpack latched into the seat. It's dumb and probably unreliable, but the only rationalization I can make since nobody uses a harness like they should. I think Wing is the only series that bothers to actually use them.
>>
>>15414500
It's an airbag. You know, like cars have today.
>>
>>15414500
Something that would help any Sentai team.
>>
>>15414600
you are a literal retard
>>
>>15414519
Ir restricts movement and causes whiplash.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.