[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kuromukuro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: wLMs9dq.jpg (44KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
wLMs9dq.jpg
44KB, 600x338px
I'm currently watching Kuromukuro. How does /m/ rate this series?

I wish it had more/better fight scenes.
>>
Would be better if they focused on the sci-fi stuff rather than the school stuff
Muetta best girl
>>
>>15412772
Potato girl is useless for way too long. But great ending.
>>
6.5/10 too much SOL and the mech are pretty ugly. Also sending the samurai to high school is just retarded.
On the plus side, the action is good, the gimmick are well used and the GAUS are really good looking
>>
I avoided it for a while because of "was just a high school girl, but then..." aspect of it. Finally watched it, and maybe because I had such low expectations was surprised that I did enjoy it as much as I did.

The mecha and characters were good. It was a fun show.
>>
>>15412772
>>15412772
It was fun. I really liked it and enjoyed it. Characters, mecha, battles and music were nice. I love the soundtrack and listen to it. The OPs and EDs are good too.

I'd give it 7/10. I would like to see more from this series.
>>
>>15412772
7/10
Turned out better than I expected.
>>
>>15412772
6.5/10 sounds about right.
>>
>>15412772
7.5/10 without cosplay girl and the three stooges, 6/10 because their SOL shenanigans and general retardation intrude too often.
>>
>>15412772
>I wish it had more/better fight scenes.

You're not going to like it. Telling you flat out if you're complaining about this now it's only going to get worse.

The show almost exclusively focuses on the high school bull crap to a degree FMP would have found excessive.

So yeah buckle in and get ready for almost nothing but Camera Fag, King Cuck, Mexican't and Cosplay slut.
>>
>>15413710
>So yeah buckle in and get ready for almost nothing but Camera Fag, King Cuck, Mexican't and Cosplay slut.

I would pay if it means to kill that camera faggot. At least others were fun to watch a but.
>>
>>15412772
+ Pleasant CharaDesign
+ Fun characters
+ Amazing soundtrack (Thanks, Tsutsumi!)
+ Interesting plot construction
- The SoL wasn't bad per se (it was actually quite funny) but there was so much of it that it seemed to side the actual plot
- CGI mechas
>>
It was okay. Too many annoying side-characters no one gave a flying fuck about.
>>
>>15414006
>+ Fun characters

Don't fucking lie.

>+ Interesting plot construction

Do you even know what that means? Because it doesn't mean "NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENS FOR 18 EPISODES!"
>>
>>15414348
>Don't fucking lie.
Unlikable characters don't make the good ones not exist.
>>
>>15412772
It was enjoyable. Nothing to write home about, but I can't say that I regret watching it. Hoping for a continuation.
>>
>>15412772
I thought it was excellent
>>
OP here
I just finished it.
I'd give it a solid 6.809/10, would watch more.
>>
>>15414348
sup Valvrager
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.