[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Dunbine worth watching?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

Is Dunbine worth watching?
>>
Yes, if you like fantasy mecha is a must
>>
File: cham ass.jpg (385KB, 640x1947px) Image search: [Google]
cham ass.jpg
385KB, 640x1947px
>>15411548
yes

they nuke london
o
n
d
o
n
>>
>>15411548
I'd recommend waiting for the BDs since they are coming out soon.
>>
>>15411790
>I'd recommend waiting for the BDs since they are coming out soon.
Source?

>>15411548
>Is Dunbine worth watching?
Im' currently watching through it for the first time, and it's really effing good. My only problem with the show is that they named the mid-show upgrade suit "Billbine" which is several orders less cool of a name than "Dunbine" and also kinda weird to change the name of the MC's mech away from what the show is called. It would be like if the Gundam blew up halfway through 0079 and Amuro got a new mech called Rocketlegs.
>>
>>15413945
Official site, anon.
http://www.dunbine.net/dvd/index.html
Also, you could just check amazon before asking.
>>
>>15411548
No. Those 11 or so episodes I managed to watch were a chore to get though due to Sho being the only sane and likable character in the series.
>>
>>15413945
Xabungle also replaces the main mech with a differently named robot. I guess it's technically still around though and just not being piloted by the MC anymore, but yeah. Not unprecedented but I do agree it's weird.
>>
File: 1466554008664.jpg (418KB, 1280x960px)
1466554008664.jpg
418KB, 1280x960px
>>15413945
I kind of agree about the whole Billbine situation. It also looks way more shit than the Dunbine because they tried to make it more toy friendly or something.

At least the Dunbine is around for the whole show, just being piloted by other characters.
>>
>>15411548
it gets really shit in the second half, so i guess no.
>>
>>15415995
t. limey salty that the queen blew herself up with a nuke
>>
>>15411548
no, but the sequel is
>>
>>15411548
No. Because the subs are shit.
>>
>>15414751
I found the early episodes a slog as well, but the series ended up being one of my favourites. Possibly Stockholm syndrome.
>>
>>15411552
what other fantasy mecha is there to watch besides this and escaflowne?
>>
>>15421997
Panzer World Galient
>>
>>15413945
>Billbine
This sounds cool if you say it in a Japanese accent and switch out the Bs for Vs

Virruvine
>>
>>15421997

Magic Knight Rayearth and Scrapped Princess
>>
>>15411548
I like it, but feels rather, I don't know, dry. And it dags on a little at some points.
Also the subs I watched had some of the bluest and most unappealing raws I've seen start to finish. No idea if anything of a better quality has showed up since then though.
>>
>>15413945
Fuck you, Mobile Suit Rocketlegs is the best mecha show of them all.

Hang on, isn't this new captcha just street signs and stuff like that? How is PROSECUTED in a street name?
>>
>>15421997
Brake Blade
>>
>>15421997
Off the top of my head, Galient, Rayearth (kinda?), and Break Blade.

I'm personally enjoying Ryu Knight right now too, so that's always a thing.

Depending on what your requirements are for a show to be a fantasy show, there's also the SD Gundam Gaiden OVAs and Brave Battle Warriors.
>>
>>15413945
God, the Billbine kicks so much ass in ACE 2 though.
>>
>>15422110
Break*
>>
http://www.dunbine.net/dvd/enq.php
You can vote for your four favorite episodes from 29-49 here. I must've missed the first round. Google can translate the boxes.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.