[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ride Mass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 11

File: 1976a292.jpg (85KB, 1280x722px) Image search: [Google]
1976a292.jpg
85KB, 1280x722px
HRRR RIDE IS SO BADASS LET'S DO A SEQUEL ABOUT RIDE HE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS IT

Are tekkadan fans that tone deaf? After seeing their beloved Orga literally say he just wants them to go forward and live peaceful secure lives and not have to fight anymore, to even Mika saying they should not get revenge, why do people think Ride is being anything but retarded and disrespectful?

So Nobliss was walking around without being punished for what he did to Orga. So what? Rustal was the one that prompted Nobliss to do that, Mika and Orga fucking double tapped a guy just for not being able to pay them, Gaelio tried to get revenge on Tekkadan earlier for their killing of Carta and so on.

These are all meaningless acts and Nobliss is not any worse in his act of killing Orga than anyone else. In fact, Kudelia is the retard as he basically gave her 100 warnings to cut ties with Tekkadan and made it clear he was unhappy and she led Orga right to her administrative office instead.

If you like Tekkadan, why do you think what Ride is doing is even remotely okay? If he doesn't stop after Nobliss, he's spitting in the face of everything Orga did for all of them.
>>
>>15410955
>Rustal was the one that prompted Nobliss to do that
Nah, that was Nobliss trying to suck up to Rustal even more. It's true that Ride is being a retard though.
>>
>>15410955
>RIDE IS SO BADASS LET'S DO A SEQUEL ABOUT RIDE HE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS IT
Said no one ever.
>>
>>15411035

A few people -have- said that though, if only immediately after the show's conclusion.
>>
Wow op you learned to read between the lines, congratulations
>>
>>15411035
>>15411066

There was like a thread that hit the post limit basically about that very topic the day IBO ended, also appeared in other threads basically Ride and Almiria getting large parts in some sequel.
>>
File: C8vTeTgVYAEKMub.jpg (107KB, 840x960px) Image search: [Google]
C8vTeTgVYAEKMub.jpg
107KB, 840x960px
>>15411147
>Ride and Almiria getting large parts in some sequel
No one was being serious about it. The idea was just funny.
>>
>>15410955
Ride is a badass. He avenged his friend, that is the most honorable thing that one can do.
>>
>>15410955
>even Mika saying they should not get revenge
Ride wasn't there at the base when Mika give his speech.
>>
>>15411266
>He avenged his friend, that is the most honorable thing that one can do.
This anon get it, this is why we like Galileo in S2
>>
GIBO was narratively aimless and tonally confused
>>
>>15411286
Just like GReco.
Or Victory.
Or ZZ.

I'm seeing a trend here.
>>
>>15411270
Mika didn't listen either. If Orga wanted them all to be peaceful and live then why did Mika just go fight and die when he could have ran away? His friends were already safe and he left Atra to be a single mother.
>>
>>15411295
>single mother
Atra had her waifu with her.
>>
>>15411266

And if or when people start snooping about because of Nobliss' death, then what?

Ride will have fucked over his friends yet again, already being indirectly responsible for Shino getting injured and Orga being killed.
>>
>>15411313
Their records are gone so for all they know Ride is some crazy guy. And both Shino and Orga can not be blamed on Ride. Let's put the blame on the person killing them, not the guy who just happened to be there.
>>
>>15411328
Maybe if Ride could dodge
>>
>>15411328

>Ride froze in place when the initial Dainsleif volley was fired, resulting in Shino having to intervene to save him, getting Flauros irreparably damaged and breaking his arm

>Ride froze in place when gunmen opened up on Chad, resulting in Orga shielding him from a hail of bullets and saying moments later

Even without malicious intent, I'd say he slipped up.
>>
>>15411362

>saying

Dying. Dunno how that happened.
>>
>>15411295
Mika had to distract them in order to let any running away happening. The base would be wide open, the tunnel would be obvious, and they'd be dead in a second.
>>
>>15410955
Writers want people to think Tekkadan is evil, their way of living was evil, they all deserved to die and the "fake happiness" they've been given is the best they deserve, while Gjallarhorn is perfectly innocent. According to the producers the finale is actually punishment for Tekkadan, not a happy ending. People side with Ride because they think this is all blasphemy and bullshit. It's the only form of protest available outside of maybe flinging shit at the official twitter.
>>
>>15410955
The problem is that Tekkadan is still being hunted down.
So even if they do their best to hide, their past might just catch up one day.
>>
>>15410955
Maybe it's because I don't like Tekkadan. They were boring and barely grew as characters. I only liked Ride in that last episode, because he seemed like he finally grew into something of a character like McGillis.
>>
>>15411382
By the time Mika was facing everyone back to back with Akihiro everyone else was escaped
>>
File: 15416416465.jpg (277KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
15416416465.jpg
277KB, 1920x1080px
>>15411397
But unless they return to this setting or confirm something else, is likely the survivors did live happy lives, is not like Rustal gives a shit about them right now
>>
>>15411397
It is a happy ending, but it's "false happiness" that Okada pushed for over killing everyone, which is what they deserve.

I can't believe it but Okada is the only sane one out of the staff and I'm glad it ended with a bittersweet escape for Tekkadan rather than having everyone in Tekkadan AND Kudelia die.
>>
>>15411537
>everyone in Tekkadan AND Kudelia die
I wouldn't care for Tekkadan being completely wiped out but Kudelia would've been too much and too pointless of a thing. Barely involved with their internal affairs that season.
>Okada was the sane one while Nagai was going to try and be Tomino
IBO's a fucking mess.
>>
>>15411543
Kudelia was the only one striving for actual societal change. Nagai pushed for a total stagnation ending so in his vision she'd have to go.

>Barely involved with their internal affairs that season.
Forced writing for the sake of Tekkadan failing. She promised them she'd make everyone happy, then she barely did a thing. Kudelia should have been a warrantly for them to not go over the edge. It's like the writers set Tekkadan on a firm trajectory toward their demise with all these elements being put into place and they were more focused on doing that rather than making sure any of it makes sense. As a result we get characters getting muted, characters acting illogically and making retarded decisions, events happening with no sense just because.
>>
So from what I've read it seems like Nagai is a reverse Mizushima (Gundam 00)
Are all his other works this cynical?
>>
They really pussyfooted about with the ending.

There was literally no reason for rustal to not just bombard tekkadan's base from orbit with those beautiful fucking Dainsleifs, killing not only the mindless and soulless soldiers like Mika, Akihiro and Chad, but those who associate with and benefit from Tekkadan and appear to be innocent on the surface, such as Kudelia, Merribit and Atra.

The only one who should have lived from Tekkadan was Takaki because he got out of it. But if a tragic ending/karma was what the writers wanted, then that was way too fucking lenient to have Mika and Akihiro be the only major casualties in the last episode.

Tekkadan and McGillis fans are just clueless and miss out on the deeper meaning of IBO.
>>
>>15411590
>KILL EM ALL
>deeper meaning of IBO
Get off the meth then post.
>>
>>15411597
You have to be on meth if you want to try and still think about the show's "meaning".
>>15411570
They could've easily worked with Kudelia's company after the Jasley arc, right?
>>
>>15411597

Tekkadan fanboy detected.

You weren't butthurt when Murder manlet Mika killed Carta in cold blood, when all she wanted was a fair fight but now when Barbatos gets impaled it's not fair.
>>
>>15411616

The fairness isn't the point of contention, the absolute meaninglessness of a wanton slaughter of an ending is.

Any story that has no recourse but to end via mass culling is narratively bankrupt and obsessed with bloodshed.
>>
>>15411603
They lost formal membership of Teiwaz but the boss was still holding hem in a favourable position. They could work with Kudelia, even with the Turbine girls. Just the fact that they immediately cut all ties with her company proves they were written to throw themselves off a cliff like a herd of lemmings because the plot required them to do so.
>>
>>15411630

What's narratively bankrupt is that 'forced peace' ending in which Gjallarhorn soldiers romanticize Tekkadan soldiers' exploits and Rustal giving up Earth's foothold in Mars for no reason other than easing the blow to you Tekkadan fans.

It's clear as day the ending would be much better if it was a total slaughter of the scapegoat just as Rustal said it would be.

Tekkadan had no honor and no fucking backbone when they tried to give up their ally to earn Gjallarhorn favor at the end. All of them needed to be put down and Ride's actions in the epilogue prove this.
>>
>>15410955

You know, I kind of wish there was a story about a journalist going around writing an article on all this. Like, he only has the official account, so he ends up poking around to figure things out.

It would be really interesting for him to talk to Iok's men, who all swear blind that they saw Iok destroy the Gusion by himself. Or to Julietta, who is obviously uncomfortable about what really went down that day, and keeps deflecting the responses.

Or even meeting Kudelia herself, and being oblivious to the fact that her bodyguards are in fact former members of Tekkadan.

Then in the end he goes back and writes an article that smears Kudelia for her ties with Tekkadan and makes absurdly lurid allegations of sexual misconduct, at the behest of his pro-government paper.
>>
>>15411397

I wish Tekkadan suffered more for the finale. Like, if you want a story about child soldiers being crushed, they should have REALLY been crushed. The ending was too upbeat.

The conclusion should have been 'the regime has learnt from it's mistakes, but literally nothing else has changed'.
>>
>>15411646

>Gjallarhorn soldiers

All one of them, you mean.

>giving up Earth's foothold

It wasn't exactly completely without precedent.

>you Tekkadan fans

Oh, fuck off. There's a difference between liking a group of characters and not wanting an ending where everyone dies because some of us don't have raging murderboners.
>>
>>15411662

> Oh, fuck off. There's a difference between liking a group of characters and not wanting an ending where everyone dies because some of us don't have raging murderboners.

To be fair, why shouldn't they have died? Their whole plan was to flee to Earth to wipe their identities, right?

Even with the Turbines, how were they supposed to get past Rustal's fleet?
>>
>>15411668

Chalk that up to something they never bothered to go into detail about.

That's something that's genuinely detrimental.
>>
>>15411651
So you want Ace Combat 5/0, but with Gundams?
>>
>>15411662

No, both Julieta and Gaelio expressed admiration for how Tekkadan fought. This totally goes contrary to the narrative. The entire epilogue does. Earth would NEVER fucking abandon the Mars economic bloc after quelling a civil war like that. Get the fuck outta here kid.

Takaki, Sakura and Biscuit's sisters can live. The rest, including Kudelia, Atra and Merribit should have died if the writers really wanted the overarching themes to sink in.

This ending is an insult to both Tekkadan (for not giving them the deaths deserved, but instead having them be relegated to Kudelias fucking manservants) and Gjallarhorn (castrating and cucking Rustal from the victory and total domination of Mars that he truly would have done if not for some hamfisted peace talk nonsense and economic decisions that don't even make fucking sense)
>>
>>15411660
>if you want a story about child soldiers being crushed
Acceptability of this kind of developement depends on how they were going to frame it. If it's meant to be a tragedy for the sake of or for some cynical message about the world being inherently fucked up and unfair then I can accept it even though it's bland message we have already been getting for 50 episodes. But the writers were going for some moralist "These children need to be punished for their crimes". And it just doesn't work due to how they presented both sides of the conflict in the show prior.
>>
>>15411678

Sure, why not? It'd be a great framing device.

Like, a chapter would be the protagonist driving to the actual battle site, accompanied by one of Iok's former retainers. The man goes like "Yes, I was there that day. The demons were just tearing through us, reaping our lives. But Lord Kujan rallied us - It was the bravest thing I ever saw. He slew the demon, but it killed him, too."

Then the reporter goes like "...But there's a transcript of his last moments. I'm pretty sure he died really badly."

"The transcript's a fucking lie. I was there."
>>
>>15411683
t. butthurt Gjallarhorn fanboy
>>
>>15411683

>Atra

She's a child. Why exactly does she have to die gruesomely in this scenario again?

> No, both Julieta and Gaelio expressed admiration for how Tekkadan fought.

Okay, one gets bumped up to two. Wow, you can see the admiration for a bunch of criminals coursing through the entirety of Gjallarhorn's personnel, and maybe this isn't a very smart thing that you're suggesting.

>This ending is an insult to both Tekkadan (for not giving them the deaths deserved, but instead having them be relegated to Kudelias fucking manservants)

Do you want them to die nobly in battle or underfoot like dogs? Because this can imply either. Make up your mind.

>and Gjallarhorn (castrating and cucking Rustal from the victory and total domination of Mars that he truly would have done if not for some hamfisted peace talk nonsense and economic decisions that don't even make fucking sense)

He never was out for 'total domination of Mars', though, and implied as much several weeks back.
>>
>>15411690
>"The transcript's a fucking lie. I was there."
Shit you destroyed my sides.
I wonder how the reporter guy would handle with getting images of the battle ground itself, asking what sort of conventional weapon would cause that damage, comparing it to general missile bombardment and seeing something is up.
>>
File: N0Zn39M.jpg (53KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
N0Zn39M.jpg
53KB, 960x720px
>>15411294
>G-Reco
Hey guys war is bad, let's not do this whole killing each other thing
>Victory
Zeon 2.0 is trying to invade again, earth is delicate, stop killing each other.
>ZZ
I won't be a wage slave.
>>
>>15411697

Say what you want. The writers gave the entirety of Tekkadan bullshit plot armor to the point where Rustal was making unnecesary soldier sacrifices for no reason (after the initial media coverage). Rustal would NEVER do that, as the calculating mastermind that he was during the entire series.

Gaelio being crippled would also NEVER happen, it's just something thrown in to the epilogue for NO reason to appease McGillis fans that he didnt get defeated without sacrifice.
>>
>>15411701

Not that guy, but I see what he means. They pulled back a little from their vision.

Basically, the last few episodes should be like the last days in Hitler's bunker. Everyone is fucked, there's no escape, they're all going to die.

Everyone is going to die because Gjallhorn does not want any survivors to escape. In the show we get, most of Tekkadan inexplicably slips away - Ideally, only the absolute youngest kids should've managed to scurry away and live some kind of marginal life. 99% of the cast should have perished in the final, desperate siege.

For instance, Zack and the others should've been shot when they first tried to leave the camp, on the grounds that "No, this is really it. They really want you all dead."
>>
>>15411708

>would also NEVER happen

Except maybe he doesn't want to be walking around with pseudo-AV shit in his system anymore, and considering that what was left of Ein died for real in helping him best McGillis perhaps he considered his revenge complete and had the system removed from his body with the ensuing period of recovery that such an operation would entail.

I dunno, that's just me thinking, but of course Gaelio would never do that.
>>
>>15410955
Ride wasn't riding a mech, neither any of the cast member in the epilogue. Therefore, no sequel.
>>
>>15411708
The nerve to talk about plot armour when Iok and Julietta should have been dead five times over.
>>
>>15411706

Exactly. You could do it like one of those articles the New Yorker or The Guardian does.

Obviously, we - the viewers - know it's full of lies, but our reporter is perfectly convinced that McGillis was the one who opened up with forbidden weapons first.

The final battle's destruction is probably why there's the Human Debris ban, because (according to the official record) both Gundams went berserk, overwhelmed their gutter-trash pilots, and proceeded to go out in a paroxysm of suicidal rage before the valiant men of Gjallhorn valiantly defeated them.
>>
>>15411709

But that's exactly what fucking happens. Eugene, Yamagi, Ride, the Debris, Zack, Dane and three of the four bridge kids along with maybe a couple of faceless extras, taking Ride's posse into consideration, are literally the only ones to get away, and that's a damn sight fewer than the number of people who survived the Fuhrerbunker.
>>
>>15411708

>Gaelio being crippled would also NEVER happen

That was probably just post-surgery recovery for removing the AV interface, you are reading way too much into it

>>15411709

Well, Gjallarhorn did set an arbitary timeline to attack to go with the communication blackout so Rustal can have his TOTAL VICTORY and look good. So it is counter-productive for them to shoot those who tried to leave
>>
>>15411701

>She's a child. Why exactly does she have to die gruesomely in this scenario again?

To drive the overarching themes of the plot, that we've been following for 50 episodes, home. Keep up with me here.

>Okay, one gets bumped up to two. Wow, you can see the admiration for a bunch of criminals coursing through the entirety of Gjallarhorn's personnel, and maybe this isn't a very smart thing that you're suggesting.

Chances are that if Julieta and Gaelio has this opinion, so do many of the soldiers in Gjallarhorn. McGillis wouldn't have gotten support within the organization if there weren't those among the ranks who sympathize with and romanticize the murderloving scum that was Tekkadan. Keep up with me

>Do you want them to die nobly in battle or underfoot like dogs? Because this can imply either. Make up your mind.

It doesn't matter if they die uunderfoot like dogs or nobly. That's a matter of perspective. What does matter is that they do indeed die, as Rustal said he intended, and not accompany Kudelia to her parliamentary meetings years later. Everything after Barbatos' decapitation is meant to appeal to you Tekkadan fanboys.

>He never was out for 'total domination of Mars', though, and implied as much several weeks back.

Crushing Tekkadan & McGillis should have been followed by the swift execution of McMurdo AND Nobliss, after which Rustal would secure a peaceful and profitable future for everyone under Gjallarhorn's rule. Total victory and domination, is only natural for someone of Rustal's stature and position to do.
>>
>>15411646
>Tekkadan had no honor
Agreed with everything you said anon, but this point bothered me. Neither side really had any honor to speak of. Though I'm still a bit angry that they tried to sell Macky out. Is almost like the reverse of the first few episodes where they had the option to sell Kudelia out but chose not to. Would've been more consistent if things went your way, though I still wouldn't have liked it due to how shittily the show went about getting there
>>
>>15411708
>Gaelio being crippled would also NEVER happen,

>twists his neck around like 120 degrees with no issue
>swings his arms around when Julietta starts running
>HE"S CRIPPLED!!1!@

There's no reason to believe he's crippled. If he were crippled it'd only from the waist down and he'd at least have a motorized chair since he's a rich boy. Everyone is looking way too far into that scene.
>>
>>15411730

We only see like four people die in the final battle. I count Hush, Mika, Akihiro, and that one child soldier who dies in the opening of the final episode.

Shouldn't they have deployed their entire Mobile Suit contingent, and lost their entire Mobile Suit contingent? Instead, Eugene and the others withdraw and make it through the tunnel too, implying that Mika and Akihiro held off the entire army by themselves.

Like, couldn't others just have rushed past them and stormed the base? For instance, in Thunderbolt, there are multiple battles going on at A Bao Qu. While there's that big space battle, there's already an insertion force that storms the Newtype research labs with infantry and modified GMs / Guntanks.

I mean, I'd have expected a platoon of foot soldiers to storm the base and bayonet everyone.
>>
>>15411736

>keep up with me
>you Tekkadan fanboys

Smug little wad of semen, aren't you?

>To drive the overarching themes of the plot, that we've been following for 50 episodes, home.

Which totally demands the utterly pointless death of a child who is not a soldier, and whose sole benefit from being associated with Tekkadan was helping people with food along with being close to someone she loved. Okay. Not my problem if you have a snuff fetish.

>Chances are

Speculation and nothing more. McGillis' supporters were also young, impressionable idiots, but that's neither here nor there.

>they do indeed die

That's what a great deal of them did, if I'm not mistaken.

>Total victory and domination, is only natural for someone of Rustal's stature and position to do.

Well, too bad he never intended to do that, I guess.
>>
>>15411736
>To drive the overarching themes of the plot
KEK What overarching themes? The one about narrow mindedness leading toward nothing but self destruction that pertains everyone in Tekkadan but nobody on the Gjallarhorn side? With Gaelio "I LIVE FOR REVENGE" Bauduin getting away scott free after an entire season of an attitude that lead every other character into their deaths EXCEPT HIM?
Or perhapps the theme of all pilots of Demon Gundams being dead in the end. EXCEPT GAELIO. Who had the most demonic link to his gundam of all the pilots. YET he gets a happy ending.

Get you your head out of you fucking biassed ass you blind GHorn fanboy.
>>
>>15411737
Desperation leads to desperate things.
>>15411739
I was surprised that no one was deployed in Chryse to check on any stragglers.
The fact that Orga's death was pure coincidence on Nobliss' men checking up on Kudelia is a funny detail for me.
>>
At what point did this show start establishing a theme that people have to pay for their crimes or suffer karmic retribution?
>>
>>15411739
>For instance, in Thunderbolt, there are multiple battles going on at A Bao Qu. While there's that big space battle, there's already an insertion force that storms the Newtype research labs with infantry and modified GMs / Guntanks.
>I mean, I'd have expected a platoon of foot soldiers to storm the base and bayonet everyone
Rule number one of AUs: They're rarely as realistic as UC, especially the OYW
>>
>>15411760

That was never a theme. There's nothing karmic about it, it's more about their past.

McGillis's plan is suicidal and self-destructive, because he's damaged. He was an orphan turned sex-slave, and he grew up a sociopath. He simply could not conceive of any other plan besides seizing Bael - He even murdered his two best friends for it, when a normal person would've gone "Okay, the Bael plan? Not a good one. Let's try this instead."

Tekkadan are all horrifically damaged child soldiers. They make poor choices and they fall under the sway of a charismatic madman, whose tunnel-vision leads him to make poor decisions. Obviously, when they go up against Rustal - someone who actually knows his shit, and is fighting from a position of strength - they're tarred with the same brush.

The logical extrapolation from that is "Having been put into an impossible situation, facing hopeless odds, everyone died. And that's the end of the story."
>>
So why did Nagai have such a raging hard on for Gjallarhorn even though they were more morally bankrupt than tekkadan?
>>
>>15411774

>OYW
>Realistic
>Giant multicoloured samurai wielding a handheld battleship cannon to fight robotic cyclopses

Oh, come off it. It's only recently that they remembered combined arms was a thing and tried to make Early UC 'realer' because of it.
>>
>>15411736
>Chances are that if Julieta and Gaelio has this opinion, so do many of the soldiers in Gjallarhorn.
Not really considering those two are privy to some very exclusive information that other Gjallarhorn grunts are not. The only people who would still remember Tekkadan for what they are would be the Dort workers.
>>
>>15411778

Because that's the status quo.

Nagai understands that the people watching this show are rich and privileged, and they live in affluent and prosperous countries. Gjallhorn is the military-industrial complex that allows you to live comfortably.

It's hypocritical to root for the orphans and the scum of the earth, because those people are really scum. There's no virtue in coming from a third-world country, as we've learnt from the refugee crisis.

The message is "Yes, the government is corrupt. However, the status quo is better than some madman upending everything. People don't care about justice, they just want an easy existence."
>>
>>15411778
He was a feddiefag who thought the Titans did nothing wrong.
>>
>>15411794

Did the Titans in fact do anything wrong? The Zeonic forces nearly started three world wars. Even the Nazis only did one.

Not to mention that they did the Colony Drop twice and tried to outright end the world once.
>>
>>15411750

>Which totally demands the utterly pointless death of a child who is not a soldier, and whose sole benefit from being associated with Tekkadan was helping people with food along with being close to someone she loved. Okay. Not my problem if you have a snuff fetish.

No death is pointless in this. In fact, Atra dying would be more meaningful than her living. Maybe if that happened, the Tekkadan you're fanboying so hard after would have stuck with McGillis and stood a chance against Rustal, instead of their leader trying to sell him out then getting pwned in the streets like the insignificant mutt that he was.

At the start of S2, it was pointed out quite explicitly that Tekkadan's exploits caused a boom in interest regarding AV surgery and using child soldiers more. It would be most fitting if every one of those children in tekkadan died, if the writers wanted to go with the idea that at the end of the cour child soldiers/human debris would be abolished and a thing of the past. Public opinion had to be swayed by showing the utter carnage and judgment Gjallarhorn had to lay down.

>Speculation and nothing more. McGillis' supporters were also young, impressionable idiots, but that's neither here nor there.

Gjallarhorn has tons of stupid and impressionable people, from McGillis supporters, to those guys who love Iok to death, to that dumbfuck that falseflagged then suicided. You aren't just going to handwave this away as speculation when there's tons of supporting evidence.

>Well, too bad he never intended to do that, I guess.

That's how the hamfisted epilogue was written, but if you actually watched the anime instead of getting boners over Barbatos going full edge demon mode you'd realize the inconsistencies.
>>
>>15411792
But there's a difference from understanding that defending the status quo is better for most of the world and wanting a bunch of retarded 3rd worlders to be massacred, especially when they're a bunch of retarded kids. Gjallarhorn killing everyone in Tekkadan goes beyond simply putting the savages in their place, it's excessive and indulges too much in the killing and might as well reduce Rustal to the likes of an animal like Mikazuki who enjoys the killing of men. I really don't get Nagai's point in wanting to kill everyone, even Kudelia.
>>
>>15411807

>you'd realise the inconsistencies

I dunno, I was paying a fair bit of attention in episode 44 when Rustal outlined his approach quite clearly, you condescending slime ball.

>No death is pointless in this.

The death of someone who essentially amounts to a civilian is most certainly, yes.

But hey, if you get off on kids being mauled, there's always the 'rekt' threads on /gif/.

>You aren't just going to handwave this away as speculation when there's tons of supporting evidence.

>Tons

>Literally two people, along with an implication that Rustal knows that Kudelia's with former Tekkadan members at the end but lets it pass sheerly out of personal convenience

No.
>>
>>15411792
Oh look, it's the retard who always misidentifies himself as Gjallarhorn when he's in fact just an Earhtnoid living in one of the economy blocks. Gjallarhorn is NATO you fucking moron. An organization which is responsible for corruption, committing more war crimes and human trafficing than the actual conflicts they set out to resolve. Not to mention thwarting economic development of the third world countries.

>Gjallhorn is the military-industrial complex that allows you to live comfortably.
Couldn't be further from the truth.
>>
>>15411781
Mecha isn't supposed to be scientifically realistic, retard. I don't know why you autists always think about it scientifically whenever someone says realistic. I'm obviously taking about things like military tactics, and how characters act in a world where giant robots are possible. In that sense is it more realistic, keyword here being "more". That's part of the appeal to Gundam and the shows it inspired.
>>
>Are Tekkadan fans that tone deaf?
Sorry, i can't hear you over the sound of how awesome Ride is.
>>
>>15411827

You resort to some namecalling and insults, along with no counterargument with supporting evidence when you are stumped.

All the while deluding yourself you are right. It's fascinating to me. I'm still waiting for a response
>>
File: 1482785748410.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482785748410.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
This thread proves that gjallarhorn fags are utterly retarded.
>>
>>15411846

I dunno, maybe if you paid attention.

And, sorry, if you're a smug cunt, you're a smug cunt. Perhaps you'll find a hugbox more receptive to your prattling and meaningless condescension.

Call me a fanboy when I've never once directly expressed any sort of support for Tekkadan too, that's a zinger.
>>
>>15411812

Because it's what would be the logical outcome. Rustal, when talking to Orga, outlines it. He's not saying "I'm killing you because I can". He's saying "You are terrorists. You have been marked as a terrorist organization. Every one of you is now an enemy of a state."

What that means is that no-one will give them succor, every one is a public enemy, and people will fight for the chance to sell them out. Not to mention, Kudelia has been a thorn in Gjallhorn's side. They spent all of the first season trying to kill her.

Now that she's actually in the same base as Tekkadan, it's the perfect opportunity to kill her and write it off as 'collateral damage'. Why not kill two birds with one stone?
>>
>>15411739

The way the entire final battle was played out, bothered me.

I think of dainsleifs as the equivalent of the initial volley of arrows in medieval warfare. You don't engage the enemy then fire dainsleifs mid-battle. It just doesn't make a lot of sense. The absence of ground troops sweeping the tekkadan base also bothered me.
>>
>>15411807
>Gjallarhorn has tons of stupid and impressionable people, from McGillis supporters, to those guys who love Iok to death, to that dumbfuck that falseflagged then suicided. You aren't just going to handwave this away as speculation when there's tons of supporting evidence.
Those easily swayed idiots would be way more likely to buy into the official propaganda hammered on them 24/7 rather than controversial, against the stream perspective on tekkadan.
>>
>>15411861

More namecalling and non-arguments again buddy. Looks like you've burnt yourself out. I'll take that as an admission that you concede.
>>
>>15411854
Its a problem with all IBOfags. Tekkadanfags are pretty braindead, and Gjallajornfags have to keep on making headcannons to keep on trying to justify all the show's gaps. Only Mackyfags are pure
>>
>>15411867

To be fair, if Rustal had started the fight with Dainseifs (Actually, there's no reason for him not to) there wouldn't have been a battle. Everyone would just have died. All of Tekkadan's Mobile Suits would have been destroyed in the first volley, and the Gundams would have been crippled.

If they just aimed at the base, the entire base would have collapsed in on itself and everyone would have died, too. More, if you had ground troops, everyone would have died again.

Basically, the final battle has to pull a lot of punches, or no-one goes home alive. Hell, if there's an infantry attack, who's going to fend them off? At best, even more Tekkadan members die fighting a rearguard action, until someone sets off a bomb to collapse the tunnel. If they don't, they'll just be followed to Chryse and massacred.
>>
>>15411877
>Mackyfags
>pure
>>
>>15411867
>The absence of ground troops sweeping the tekkadan base also bothered me.
Because they blew upthe base after they escaped. There's a throwaway line during the Dainsleif attack thay mentions this
>>
>>15411877
>Only Mackyfags are pure
Not really being involved with mcGillis will always involve some kind of delusion. The only ones who are 100% on point are the homo shippers who got their blessings from Nagai.
>>
>>15411874

Oh well, a shame.

When you can convince me that two people represent an entire organisation, prove to me that Rustal wanted unchallenged dominance of Mars when he didn't and was aware of Gjallahorn's faults, and tell me what narrative merit there is to a teenage girl being brutally mutilated, do muster up the courage to come back to me.
>>
>>15411891

> and tell me what narrative merit there is to a teenage girl being brutally mutilated, do muster up the courage to come back to me.

To emphasize that this is the end. It really is, that when the Man comes for you, he will show no mercy. You fuck with the big boys, they'll crush you into the dirt and grind their heel into you.
>>
>>15411898

Well, any excuse to get off on child murder, I guess.
>>
>>15410955
IBO 3: RIDE'S COUNTERATTACK
>HE HAS LEARNED ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL.
>>
>>15411919

Oh, come on. It's the nature of war. You've seen what we've been doing in the Middle East. You think teenaged jihadis and children are spared when the bombs fall? That, what, we have magic bullets that only seek out combatants?

Obviously everyone would've died.
>>
>>15411812
Nagai's reasoning "because they committed crimes against other people" doesn't even make any sinse if the context of S2 where they spend a good amount of screen time rescuing other people (from Iok, from the MA) and defending themselves (from pirates and hired hitmen).
In that case everyone shold get culled, especially Rustal who committed literal war crimes.
>>
>>15411922

See, here's the problem. Atra isn't a 'teenaged Jihadi'. She never holds a gun, never fires a shot in anger, and never does anything that can be considered revolutionary, insurgent or anti-establishment.

Seems to me like you just want her and a few others dead for the sake of it.
>>
>>15411891

The original quote you are responding to is "The rest, including Kudelia, Atra and Merribit should have died if the writers really wanted the overarching themes to sink in." You'll realize nowhere did I say that anyone had to die gruesomely, or be ripped and torn to shreds. Rustal did say that Tekkadan was to be a scapegoat, and that they were to be crushed in battle.

>tell me what narrative merit there is to a teenage girl being brutally mutilated, do muster up the courage to come back to me.

Dying to gunshots/explosions and being brutally mutilated are different things, though not always mutually exclusive. You need to stop exaggerating and distorting the core idea of my posts. You're effectively trying to shift the goalposts in addition to your adhominem

For the last time, read the posts you are responding to, and provide a proper counter argument, with supporting evidence if you want to be taken seriously.
>>
>>15411933

I'm not the other dude, but just being near Tekkadan should be a death sentence. Your guilt or innocence is besides the question: being affiliated with the insurgents is enough. We see that Zack and the other mechanics aren't allowed to escape, even though they're not combatants, they're just hired hands. The cook isn't going to get away either.

If Kudelia was on-base, she should've died too, because she would be an irresistible target. Gjahllhorn already wants her dead.
>>
>>15410955

Just for the sake of completeness, what was the original ending?
>>
>>15411891
>was aware of Gjallahorn's faults
He was aware, but didn't he support them anyways, and defend them as part of the organization's history or traditions or some shit
>>
>>15411804
>Did the Titans in fact do anything wrong?

>treat Earth Feds like shit
>accept aid from Axis
>accept aid from Jupiter
>>
File: 17484884827.jpg (183KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
17484884827.jpg
183KB, 1920x1080px
>>15411933
But she pretended to be Kudelia in S1 and took part in the last conflict by driving the armored car into the city, she wasn’t that active in S2 but is likely she would have done anything in her power if ordered by Orga
>>
>>15411886
What's Nagai's excuse for killing Shino?
>>
>>15411962

>pretended to be Kudelia

Which she only managed because she had the good fortune of running into a group of soldiers who had no idea what Kudelia looked like somehow,
>>
>>15411979
Fujo suffering
>>
>>15411938

>nowhere did I say

>>15411590
>There was literally no reason for rustal to not just bombard tekkadan's base from orbit with those beautiful fucking Dainsleifs

Uh-huh.
>>
>>15410955
>Ride Mass
I'm sorry but that's bad even for Gundam names.
>>
>>15411979
Gaelio's VA made him do it.
>>
>>15411995
Steer is worse. Not to mention Captain Cancer, Colonel Killing, Helm Compass, Bring Stabity, hell even Biscuit Griffin is far worse than Ride Mass.
Worst of all has to be Seabook Arno, though.
>>
File: GaliWheelchair.jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
GaliWheelchair.jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
>>15412036

>Gaelio killed McGillis
>Gaelio killed Isurugi
>Gaelio killed Shino

SOMEONE STOP THIS GODDAMNED MADMAN
>>
>>15411979
His MS was an eyesore.
>>
>>15412528
Found the man with no taste.
>>
If Nagai wanted stagnation, then would Iok survive the series events?
Or would they still quickly kill him off?
But then how would that end occur if Makanai was still pushing for human debris removal, or would no Kudelia prevent that?
>>
How can living for revenge be wrong when Gaelio got his happy ending?
>>
ride or die desu
>>
>>15412732

Gaelio lost his legs, lost his one (and only) true friend, and his faithful subordinate. He will live the rest of his life in deep self loathing and regret because his sister hates him, and his father will loathe him because he did not fight to restore his family's political standing within the reformed Gjallarhorn.

Julieta is his only hope for the future, and not a bad one at that because she's developed into an attractive and strong woman under Rustals tutelage. A life of stagnation watching Rustal do great things, will be Gaelio's end. A tortuous one where he cannot stand by the one man who moved him.

Ride will also live a tormented existence filled with hate and regret.
>>
>>15411933

If you feed, give medical aid to, and perform general tasks to support terrorists, as well as wear a jacket with their emblem on it, you are a fucking terrorist, as far as Gjallarhorn is concerned.

I bet if they had the nutsacks to make GHorn soldiers walk into tekkadan's base with atra in there, she would have opened fire too.
>>
>>15412793
>He will live the rest of his life in deep self loathing and regret because his sister hates him, and his father will loathe him because he did not fight to restore his family's political standing within the reformed Gjallarhorn.
Literally just your headcanon, and nothing seems to imply that he is forever wheelchair bound judging from the bandages is looks he is recovering from some kind of operation.
>>
>>15412870

Nothing to suggest he is temporarily wheelchair bound, and the damage isn't permanent, either. You're speculating even harder than I am
>>
>>15412870

Remember what happened to Hush's buddy with the botched AV surgery? That's what Gaelio is now, except he's rich so it's fine.
>>
>>15412882
All I am saying is nothing is confirmed about how injured he really since he was still just fine after his fight with Mcgillis, why would he suddenly be a cripple now for no reason whatsoever?
Also the shit with his sister and father hating him is clearly just your bullshit headcanon since nothing seems to imply that either would hate him.
>>
>>15412906

I'm sorry that Gaelio suffering consequences is so much for you ot bear that a simple implied conclusion to his story is now headcanon.
>>
>>15412793
>she's developed into an attractive and strong woman under Rustals tutelage
I mean I know this is just some IBOfag's retarded headcanon, but this is where you gotta ask yourself: Is this really a delusional fanboy or is it just a shitposter;how can someone come up with something so detached from reality?
>>
>>15412937

Not that guy, but he was just describing her as an attractive woman. I don't get how that excerpt is headcanon at all.

1. Julietta is pretty
2. She is Rustal's underling.

Those are the 2 main ideas in there, neither of which is fanwank headcanon.
>>
>>15412932
I don't even like Gaelio, but I still don't see how he is suffering as much as you think.
Why the fuck would his father blame him for a reformation that was clearly beyond his power.
If anything poppa Baudian would have more say in to that than Gaelio.
Almeria was also pissed at Mackie for "murdering" her brother and lying to her for all these years but she still didn't hate him, so I don't see why she would hate her brother.
Also him just being temporarily wheel chairbound after removing the AV-system makes way more sense than him suddenly being a cripple forever while he was completely fine after his last battle in the series showing no signs of injuries whatsoever.
Are you really this delusional?
>>
>>15412944
>1. Julietta is pretty
>not fanwank headcanon
Even Gaelio is able to admit she needs more meat. Why won't you?
>>
>>15412515
Killed Ein too.
>>
>>15412793
>Gaelio lost his legs, lost his one (and only) true friend, and his faithful subordinate. He will live the rest of his life in deep self loathing and regret because his sister hates him, and his father will loathe him because he did not fight to restore his family's political standing within the reformed Gjallarhorn.
Complete hogwash. He is presented at the end as being happy and relieved "Ahh I'm all better now!" And his sister is convenietly swept under a rug as to not put a shade on his happy happy end. The thematic coherency broke apart with Gaelio's character because of Okada and Matsukaze's wanking. He should have died together with McGillis, that's the only outcome any other character would get.
>>
>>15413136
>Matsukaze
You can't blame a man for having a voice that charms hack writers.
>>
>>15413181
I can and I will. Nips already hate him for his glaring lack of professionalism.
>>
>>15413192
What did he do specifically again in the interview? Refresh me. All I know is the "I like you" banter thing but I thought it was mainly Okada having second thoughts when he was acting.
>>
File: IMG_20170402_211428.jpg (48KB, 624x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170402_211428.jpg
48KB, 624x640px
BEST BOY
>>
>>15413208
>going to get his allies killed in any continuation by not dodging
>best
I guess since all the competion's gone
>>
>>15413198
>All I know is the "I like you" banter thing
Elaborate.
>>
>>15410955
The author and director intentionally brainwashed audiences with Tekkadan's rhetoric so they could understand why child soldiers don't just leave.
>>
>>15411397
Gjallarhorn literally did nothing wrong though. As an organisation they defended peace by any means necessary and only individuals within the organisation did wrong. Whereas Tekkadan is the opposite. The individuals are all good people but the organisation is disruptive to peace and inspires the use of child soldiers.
>>
>>15411590
>>15411537
Okada could never write a story where the children are all slaughtered at the end. In fact, it would be impossible for any well adjusted woman to do so.
>>
File: C878nvFVYAE2MFJ.jpg (21KB, 580x327px) Image search: [Google]
C878nvFVYAE2MFJ.jpg
21KB, 580x327px
Walk in. See This. What Do?
>>
>>15412732
His purpose in S2 might be revenge, but we never see him being consumed by his revenge (remember what Juli said about him at the riot suppression on colony) or that he's willing to throw anyone under the bus to obtain his objective, unlike Choco who's willing to betray his friends to become a top dog in GH.
>>
>>15410955
>HRRR RIDE IS SO BADASS LET'S DO A SEQUEL ABOUT RIDE HE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS IT
>Are tekkadan fans that tone deaf?

They're the same people who understood nothing about G-Reco.
>>
>>15413554
>As an organisation they defended peace by any means necessary
Except they literally started AND prolonged a war between economic blocs, not to secure a greater peace or anything noble, just to make one of their members they didn't like look bad.
>>
>>15413535
I felt their pain
>>
>>15413554
>they defended peace
>started a war
>instigated social unrest
>engineered and thvarwed uprisings purely for PR
Ghorn must be operating on some divine level of irony if this is how they promote "peace".

>only individuals within the organisation did wrong
An organization is nothing more than a sum of constituting it individuals. Also the "Ghorn as an INSTITUTION dindu nuffin" rhetoric is empty because Ghorn is not a hive mind and the only way to judge its actions is by judging the actions of its individuals. And those happen to be literal serial war criminals committing a series of war crimes..

>Whereas Tekkadan is the opposite. The individuals are all good people but the organisation is disruptive to peace and inspires the use of child soldiers.
Here's an idea: Spare the people, dissolve the organization. Don't turn them into a punching bag for the sake of a cheaply written drama with a pitiful semblance of a deeper meaning.
>>
>>15413554
>Gallahorn did nothing wrong
Except everything
Deny rights to dort worker, then set them up as criminals in order to massacre them
Started a war between two countries and attempted to assinate the leader of one
Using illeagal weaponry, and even causing damage to themselves to justify their usage of it
Use media to pretend the defeated refuse to surrender in order to butcher them and regain their reputation as peace keepers
Wake a MA up which kills hundreds of civilians and their own men, but no real punishment is handed out
Sent their forces to stand in a country in the middle of elections in order to get the electee they wanted.

Gallahorn did EVERYTHING wrong!
THe worst Tekkadan ever did was killing those who defied international laws to chase them (Carta), A man who worked with pirates and refused to repay them for damages (glasses prick), and assisting Mcgillis in gaining Bael.
All of which are in a moral grey area since the first two was self defence, while mcgillis was their work in overthrowing a corrupted system that already screwed them over.

Tekkadan was the victims, and everything Gallahorn can be amplified to worse than what they are since Gallahorn is supposed to maintain law and order, not break and fuck it all over for their own benifits which what lead to mcgillis and officers rebelling against them.

And tekkadan never meant to inspire the usage of child soldiers. they did the only thing they were good at to reach a point where they no longer had to fight anymore.

Gallahorn is evil. Did everything wrong. Only Nagai would say otherwise since he's gone on some twisted emo shit.
Tekkdan, and IBO in general, deserved better.
>>
>>15411033
no, Nobliss' goons literally just went "oh the guy looked like he was running away so we just shot him lol", nobody planned that.
>>
File: oh shi-.png (819KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
oh shi-.png
819KB, 1920x1090px
>>15414582
>this butthurt over Mr President will be worldwide when the full review is out next month
What else will be revealed? Was Rustal originally going to get the family Gundam? Was he supposed to die with the Shino attempt? Flauros getting re used for the opposing side? People betraying either side?
Did it have to take for an interview for people to realise the show had a shit plot?
>>
>>15414678
*full interview
>>
>>15414582
>Wake a MA up which kills hundreds of civilians and their own men, but no real punishment is handed out
Why should them when Tekkadan was the one who excavated it and Choco was the one who provoked GH to send MS near it?
>>
>>15414698
>Choco was the one who provoked GH to send MS near it?
that's some new level of history rewriting
>>
Who could have suspected Okada and Nagai were shitposting these threads.
>>
>>15412882
Considering they have the technology that allows someone to make a full recovery from having a bomb go off less than five feet away, having a trained professional remove AV equipment doesn't seem too farfetched.
>>
>>15412882
Nagai just confirmed that Gaelio can't walk due to unplugging of the pseudo AV system. Also Almiria went insane.
>>
>>15415118
>Source: my ass.
>>
>>15415143
Mrom my ass straight into your mouth.
https://twitter.com/arano_susumu/status/851037405742211072
>>
File: 1458684715070.jpg (53KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1458684715070.jpg
53KB, 800x450px
>>15414582
This is A/Z all over again. In a few months time you're not even going to be able to mention Tekkaden without getting drowned in shit.

Mars is never allowed to rebel without the Big E smacking them down
>>
>>15415118
>Almiria went insane.
>does not get mentioned at all during epilogue and have to rely on 3 sketches and a Twitter post to get the info about it
Fucking IBO
>>
>>15415170
A random twitter post to add that.
>>
>>15415153
A/Z's rebellion was fucking stupid though, they could've just used their super advanced tech to make Mars livable.
>>
>>15415229
Why not use mobile armor technology for recycling? Why do they need fuel that would take more energy to get to its destination than it would provide, especially when they have magic reactors?

colonies in IBO were worthless.

Technology can't initially solve all problems in giant robot shows because that negates the need for conflict.
>>
>>15415239
>no farming Barbatos end
I'm mildly annoyed by this
>>
>>15415246
Wouldn't it fuck up any field it got close to?

Unless it was just used for power it seems like a bad idea.
>>
>>15415252
Mostly the hilarity in seeing it.
Could make good irrigation ditches, carry building materials around or get one of those axes to cut down rice paddies or wheat with those complex and delicate controls.
>>
>>15415437
What about laundry machine?
>>
Tekkadan fans just like "badass" kids killing people and think it's cool. They literally cannot understand the story or think critically.

Mika mercilessly slaughtering scared soldiers for no goal? Eh, he's in the Gundam and the music sounds cool so he's a hero!
>>
>>15416371
Rustal fans just like "badass" powerful commanders killing people and think it's cool. They literally cannot understand the story or think critically.

Rustal and his troops mercilessly slaughtering scared child soldiers for no goal? Eh, he's in the massive battleship and the music sounds cool so he's a hero!
>>
>>15416389

>scared

I'd call Akihiro and Mika many things during the final battle, but 'scared' is not one of them.
>>
>>15416389
>mercilessly slaughtering
He wasn't concerned with actually killing them, just making a show of putting the organisation down to restore order. He didn't want to or actually slaughter them to the last man.

>scared child soldiers
They weren't scared and they're far from innocent (not that anyone else is), they're dangerous criminals that had the opportunity to do pretty above the board PMC protection work and slowly build a secure future for themselves, but chose to assist in starting a war for quick gains.

>for no goal?
Trying to quickly end a civil war within the one organisation preventing all out global war between the economic blocs seems like a pretty legit goal to me.
>>
>>15416389
>Rustal and his troops mercilessly slaughtering scared child soldiers for no goal?
You do realize he was doing his job putting down violent terrorists that have already gone on a killing spree unstopped through various military with the help of a murderous Gjallarhorn insider who wishes to stage a coup over what's essentially all of humanity?
Your thoughts on whether or not that's justified due to the conditions on Mars are irrelevant because you couldn't even copy a post properly and remember that Rustal was doing his fucking duty as expected regardless of whether or not he's a jackass.

For fuck's sake, you actually just proved >>15416371
right.
>Tekkadan fans
>They literally cannot understand the story or think critically.
>THINK CRITICALLY
Nice work, nigga.
>>
>>15416371
>>15416389
Both of you fags are right. Meatfags and Tekkadanfags are two sides of the same coin aka the cancer called IBOfags
>>
>>15416438

>He didn't want to or actually slaughter them to the last man.

This conversation happened in Episode 47 after Orga managed to get a hold of Rustal after asking Mcmurdo

Rustal: We need a scapegoat.
Orga: Scapegoat?
Rustal: Gjallarhorn's authority has once fallen to the ground. To bring it back up and show the world its deterrence agianst crime, taking care of McGillis alone would not be enough. Tekkadan, the devilish organization that shocked everyone with its brute force. By having Tekkadan slaughtered by the Arianrhod Fleet, peace in space will be restored.
*The bit of Orga trying to offer himself up so Rustal would spare the rest*
Rustal: You understand that an organization is a collection of individual members. The death of you alone would not erase the crimes of the other members. And neither would we let them go. Accept this, and wait for your last moments. *Hangs up*

Rustal is definitiely tempted to completely wipe Tekkadan completely off the map in order to restore Gjallarhorn's reputation, which is why I'm surprised they didn't continue the manhut hard enough
>>
>>15416497
Given his actual actions though it seems clear that he was just trying to force Tekkadan to fight back by saying that. A parlay wasn't an option, he needed Tekkadan to resist and be seen resisting for his plan to work. But he didn't kill all of the members because he didn't need to, he just needed Gjallarhorn to be seen to smite Tekkadan.
>>
>>15410955
>why do people think Ride is being anything but retarded and disrespectful?
Let me guess, you browse /a/ too much.
>>
>>15413787
I pull out my nerf guns too
>>
>>15413787

https://a.pomf.cat/rspikt.mp3
>>
>>15416497
Rustal is not even a character at this point. He's some weird frankenstein's monster cluster as a result of Okada and Nagai's bargaining about the ending.
>>
>>15416474
>spitting out official Ghorn propaganda
Are you like a little anime person? Do you live in the IBO universe and that's why you're unable to reach out into the meta narrative? Or maybe you're just brainwashed by your love for awesome and "competent" (top KEK) anime commanders who style on their enemies and don't afraid of anything?
Thread posts: 178
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.