[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stupidest shit in Gundam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Katz.png (100KB, 379x294px) Image search: [Google]
Katz.png
100KB, 379x294px
>Please tell me you have a Mobile Suit in your basement
Honestly one of the most retarded things anyone has ever said in Gundam only rivaled by shit like "Char is pure". Of course Fukuda didn't realize it was a joke and actually did it in Destiny
>>
>>15409209
I always found it pretty funny this actually happened in SRW Alpha. Amuro actually has the G3/RX-78 hidden.
>>
>>15409209
>Kira and Lacus run an orphanage where a nuclear powered mobile suit lies underneath it.
>>
>>15409235
>which also has a shelter right beside the hangar of said nuclear powered mobile suit.
>>
File: mazingerrising.jpg (22KB, 434x325px) Image search: [Google]
mazingerrising.jpg
22KB, 434x325px
It's a Mazinger Z reference
>>
>>15409227
That wasn't just his basement in Alpha, though, was it? Wasn't that also the base where they were developing the Alex?
>>
>ANT version
Get THE FUCK out
I can't think of a shittier attempt at comp movies in anime
>>
I thought it was pretty spot-on. Amuro is like a legendary hero in UC, a kid like Katz after hearing his dad's stories of the OYW would totally expect Amuro to be this larger than life guy who's always fighting evil at every turn and coming up with heroic schemes.
>>
>>15411280
Yeah OP is forgetting that Katz is a dumb teenager who saw Amuro fight in the OYW
>>
>>15411316

But the OP is criticizing Fukuda's writing, not Tomino's. But yeah, it is kinda remarkable how many people miss the point of Katz' character, among several other characters in Zeta.
>>
>>15411280
This. To Katz Amuro was a superhero who vanquished the evil Zeon during the OYW. Turns out Amuro's just kind of a fucked up dude and people have a lot of expectations for him.
>>
>>15411280
>>15412157
>Hiding an 18 metre mobile suit from the federation
Yeah no Katz was retarded
>>
>>15415652
Hey if Zeta was able to hide that its main character was a girl from its entire audience then Amuro can hide one goddamn mobile suit.
>>
>>15409209
Giant robots
>>
>>15409209
>not having a giant robot in your basement

Shit, anon, the fuck are you doing?
>>
>>15411280
But he was there to see him fight and defused bombs man
>>
>>15411094
Yeah, Amuro was living on the Cheyanne base and working with Chris on the NT-1. The RX-78 (or G3, if you unlock it) is stored there, presumably as a test machine for things being put in the Alex.
>>
>>15419099
Shame they didn't put the G-3's actually useful stats into it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.