[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are the getter robo manga worth reading? if so, should I just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

are the getter robo manga worth reading?
if so, should I just read them by release date?
>>
yes and yes
>>
yes it's worth reading, its better than the show
>>
>>15408667
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>15408667
Yes and yes.
http://getterrobo.blogspot.ca/
>>
>>15408667
It's not very good, but some of the sequels are worth checking out.
>>
>>15408667
Yes to both. Technically the Shin Getter manga happens before Go, but it was made later as an interquel, to fill in the blanks, so in that regard use your own judgement.
>>
>>15409452
No don't use your own judgement, you are supposed to read Shin after Go. Shin was made with the reader knowing the events of Go in mind.
>>
>>15409486
Fair enough. I actually read Shin before Go personally, but you're probably right on that. Though I'd also watched Shin, Shin vs Neo, and New, before reading any of the manga, so the familiar plot beats probably influenced things for me.
>>
>>15408667
Meh. You can waste your time on something better.
>>
>>15410522
If something is a waste of time, you can't call it better than another waste of time. Nice shit taste, by the way.
>>
>>15408667
No it's hella gay. Like so gay when I read it all I could think was "Man that's really fucking gay lmao who reads this crap?" then I realized only gay people like it. So no OP don't be gay cause that's really hella fucking gay dude.
>>
>>15410704
>tfw can no longer tell if shitposting or not
>>
File: Hayato-6.png (133KB, 779x940px) Image search: [Google]
Hayato-6.png
133KB, 779x940px
>>15408667
yes and yes
>>
>>15409452
>>15409521
Shin is a prequel. Prequels are sequels that take place at an earlier time. You do not ever read Shin before Go.
>>
>>15410704
>genre is full of dudes in skin tight suits
>complains a show is gay
?
>>
>>15408667
Not really, but if you do read them then obviously release order would be the only way. Unfortunately I don't think you can get the proper non Saga version in English, which means you have to put up with or selectivly ignore a bunch of 90's drawn chapters that are placed inbetween the 70's ones. These new chapters are fuck ugly and drastically lower the quality of the whole thing.
>>
>>15412903
>Not really
Yes really.
>These new chapters are fuck ugly and drastically lower the quality of the whole thing
Incorrect.
>>
>>15412960
You're desperate.
>>
>>15413169
About or for what?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.