[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gundam Vidar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: Cz8fiOvUsAAfYlT.jpg (100KB, 600x1004px) Image search: [Google]
Cz8fiOvUsAAfYlT.jpg
100KB, 600x1004px
So much potential wasted on such a shitty series
>>
>>15408025
I would rather see Vidar against Baal instead of what we had.
>>
>>15408025
why are they suddenly push Kimaris Vidar?

was it because Vidar weak? or because Vidar is not cool enough? or bandai need more unnecessary toys?

why not just make new weapon pack for Vidar instead? are bandai that stupid?
>>
>>15408215
They wanted to "unmask" Gundam Vidar with Gali together I guess.
Vidar should've had more fights, the show needs more fight in general.

And of course they want to sell Kimaris the 4th times.
>>
>>15408215

Yes
>>
>>15408249
Which is kind of funny, because Kimaris Vidar is bulkier than Vidar itself. They would have had to have added more armor plating to get that profile. They're masking Vidar, not unmasking it.
>>
>>15408215
I don't mind they swapping Vidar with the KV but why the Vidar suffix when they state that the KV is the original version of the Kimaris from the calamity war?
Why not Kimaris Origin or something, like the Astaroth?
In the case of Barbatos Lupus the original calamity war version of Barbs, it's fine cause the name Lupus is not used for a different MS.
>>
>>15408346
Original or closest to it was Barbatos form 4.
Lupus was that but it got built up on
>>
>>15408025
I think Vidar is a decent design, but the way everybody pushed it as the coming of christ is getting annoying.
I personally didn't think it looked that good, not to say it was a bad design, but it gets way too much praise.
>>
File: VidarFullBody.png (1MB, 828x1413px) Image search: [Google]
VidarFullBody.png
1MB, 828x1413px
>>15408025

Great Gundam design. Probably the best in a long while.

Everyone agrees it should have been wasted like it did. Gaelio should have kept the mask on.
>>
Maybe they iclude ibo gundams in next GBF and they make a Vidar variant with beams and shit
>>
File: burst saber.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
burst saber.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
the only unused gimmick was the exploding blade, shown here
>>
>>15408304
Gotta sacrifice some DEX for more STR and VIT.
>>
>>15408215
because money

vidar was the first kit i bought in years and im a total faggot when it comes to gunpla

they figured it was gali people liked when in actual fact he turned out to be a total faggot

literally 8/10 character until the last few episodes then he went from hero to zero in less than 3 feet
>>
>>15408586
>then he went from hero to zero in less than 3 feet

Wut?
>>
>>15408455
>literally would be more OP than the giant drill with unsused dainsleifs
>This concept isn't used with several IBO MS
Could disable a arm, could blow up pilot and confirm kill.
>>
>>15408596
a foot is not a long way

this is a reference to a short distance

such as the last moments of a show
>>
>>15408215
Same reason why Flauros died first despite being the last Tekkadan Gundam to debut.

Whoever in charge of the show sucks at showing how cool the mobile suits are.
>>
>>15408025
If you want to see not-Vatshu fight, just right FSS
>>
>>15408619
>Whoever in charge of the show sucks at showing how cool the mobile suits are.
Based Helmwigge, may you keep holding your sword for someone else in heaven.
>>
>>15408215
If you realize bandai doesn't control sunrise or own them since the namco merger and restructuring, you'll understand that this was all 100% Nagai.
>>
>>15408826
>grimgerde
>sleek design reminiscent of both char's suits and tallgeese
>rebuilt into fat useless sword-holder

why
>>
You guys think there are any chances they'd add/fix anything with a compilation movie of sorts? Haven't caught up yet and I do agree that it's design is excellent. And I've no idea what the general consensus and reception of the series are, so a bit curious.
>>
>>15409456
Anything to sell more plastic kits, I guess.

On the series itself, overall it's another entry just like the past ones, nothing too exceptional but with its own share of rabid fan-bases. The writing could've been much better had they, among other things, not tried too hard to paint the main group as righteous heroes instead of the band of misguided youths they were, and the drama and interaction felt forced and inorganic for the most part. General animation is usually pretty bad, even for battles like the penultimate clash between Gills vs Rustle. The writers didn't seem to know if they wanted proper grit or heroics and romance, and as a consequence numerous elements in the show itself tended to clash with one another (music vs story, design, etc).

But in the end it's still better that you watch it yourself, and decide.
>>
>>15408249
>>15408416
Honestly, when Gaelio unmasked, was it extremely painful for us?
>>
>>15408025
What happened to Vidar and Ein? Are they locked up somewhere? Did Gaelio let Ein rest in peace by letting him die?
>>
I wonder how the people who were pushing the "Gaelio is the protagonist" meme are feeling right now knowing that, yes, he really was the protagonist but only because Okada wanted to bang his seyiuu?
>>
>>15409587
Gaelio was shown in a park in a wheelchair, with Julia asking him on a date IIRC. Ein's fate is unknown, but I assume he was put to rest. Or maybe they put him back in a suit of his own, or gave him prosthetics.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.