[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's say some organization vastly wealthier than even Disney

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 13

Let's say some organization vastly wealthier than even Disney purchases all /m/ related IPs and opens up a theme park with them.
What kind of rides would it have?
What kind of locations and attractions would you be able to visit?
What of the character actors walking around the street?

>tfw I go for a high-five with ELS Setsuna, and he gives me a hug instead.
>tfw the holographic light show starts up, and it's like seeing the intro videos to SRW but in real life
>tfw I think I spot Guillermo Del Toro in the distance
>tfw I get thrown into the brig of the White Base because I groped Asuka
>>
>>15407093
1:1 scale Gundams with catwalks leading up to the cockpit hatches, and each ones opens up to have full universe-accurate re-creation of the Gundam's cockpit inside. Once you enter and are locked in a Gundam Pod-esque game starts up where the "level" is a complete virtual re-creation of the surrounding area being attacked by Zeon. The interior cockpit is also hooked up to a rumble seat/hydraulics system like pic related synced up to the game so the rider feels like the Gundam is actually moving.

Spectators and people waiting in line can watch from screens outside to tease their excitement. And the "attack on the park" is randomly selected from a number of different scenarios with different objectives to keep things fresh and keep people coming back.

Have special promotions every once in a while were you can win prizes for getting certain scores or clearing within a certain amount of time or something.
>>
>>15407139
Forgot the pic.
>>
>>15407145
>>15407139
The lines would be horrendous, but fuck I'd wait for them.
>>
>>15407093
one of those rides where you're inside a cabin with a big screen at the front and the whole cabin moves to simulate you being in whatever's being shown. you know that star wars ride at disneyland? like that.
>>
File: gundamrideentrance.jpg (40KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
gundamrideentrance.jpg
40KB, 320x240px
>>15407151
You're a bit too late, it already closed down.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOC1JyAcIqQ
>>
>>15407148
You could probably ease the lines a little bit by having an area with a bunch of just the cockpit pods set up for people who just want to play the game. Basically give people the choice of waiting all day for the full experience of climbing into an actual Gundam's cockpit, or waiting in a probably shorter/faster moving line to play a more badass version of the Gundam Pod games.
>>
File: Gundam Festival.gif (2MB, 347x195px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam Festival.gif
2MB, 347x195px
>>15407093
A ride where you get to see what the fights in 00 are like from Saji's perspective (Always facing backwards).
A "docking port" with 1:1 scale sections of famous ships like the White Base and Space Battleship Yamato.
Really overpriced Park-exclusive Gunpla
A Getter Robo sim where you and two friends practice combining on the fly
An attraction where you compete with others for who can scream a special attack the loudest
Gundam Build Fighters IRL
>>
Zoids rollercoaster
>>
File: MW Pod.jpg (57KB, 459x576px) Image search: [Google]
MW Pod.jpg
57KB, 459x576px
>>15407093
Bring back these babies
>>
>>15407180
That happy zaku is amazing.
>>
>>15409025
Seriously.
>>
It would be really cool if it had some locations that made you feel like you were inside a space colony or even one the many warships in mecha
There would absolutely tons of arcade sims and vr rides. There would absolutely have to be a Macross "training" simulator.
What are some other notable locales in /m/echa anyway?

What I'd like to see is an area entirely dedicated to WH40K style architecture and grittiness.
>>
Does this mean they own Star Wars and Star Trek as well? Or are those not /m/ enough.
What about Toku?
I'd love an area where they have random Kamen Rider street performances.
>>
File: Children by kiu1023.jpg (146KB, 1280x610px) Image search: [Google]
Children by kiu1023.jpg
146KB, 1280x610px
>Attraction where you get to pretend to be a real child soldier like Setsuna, or Mikazuki!
>Explosions everywhere
>Corpses line the surrounding landscape
>Character actors dying left and right
>The event is fake, but the trauma is REAL
>>
Entire land dedicated to only Super Robots
>Tons of roller-coasters with sections splitting apart and combing to simulate gattai
>Actors in super retro outfits coming out of nowhere to ask park attendees to help fight off lizard people or whatever
>In the corner is the where they have the more modern and grittier attractions, to represent OVAs like Mazinkaiser SKL and New Getter Robo
>Rollercoaster with mounted gattling laserguns to fire at enemies along the tracks
>New Getter and Armageddon Ryoma constantly getting in eachother's face; always being broken up by Kabuto Kouji
>Both Hayato's and Benkei's just chill and laugh at them from a distance
>>
I don't know about rides, but the downtown Parade would be insane.
>>
>>
>>15407093
>Let's say some organization vastly wealthier than even Disney purchases all /m/ related IPs and opens up a theme park with them.What kind of rides would it have?What kind of locations and attractions would you be able to visit?What of the character actors walking around the street?

I'm on a tangent here, but looking at the real life picture of a 100% correct representation of Gundam you can see how stupid the concept of 18 meter tall robots is for combat on earth, let alone space. Shirow had it right all along, Tomino with Gundam not so much.
>>
>>15409203
Gundam is a mech possessed by the devil shit like that won't stop it
>>
File: Gundam horror.png (83KB, 1873x431px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam horror.png
83KB, 1873x431px
>>15409203
>>15409224
Strangely enough I do not have the screencap about the Gundam being a horrifying reality distorting beast
>>
File: White Devil.png (222KB, 1521x700px) Image search: [Google]
White Devil.png
222KB, 1521x700px
>>15409238
>>
>>15409128
special event where someone shoots you from across the park with a giant magnetic crossbow, killing you instantly
>>
>What kind of rides would it have?
Launch sequence rides
https://youtu.be/jYBVrVP1Lwg
Maybe without the free-fall part

>>15409104
>I'd love an area where they have random Kamen Rider street performances.
V3 will just randomly pop up in different places.
>>
>>15409295
>>15409238
and they say gundam isn't super robo
>>
A generic tall tower ride where the seats that fly down have all been joined together inside a capsule shaped like a space colony. It'll have a plasma TV screen at the end going towards the ground that displays the city where the theme park is getting destroyed, and the glass panels inside the space colony are just safety rails.

It'd been nice to instill some PTSD
>>
>>15409295
A simulator that shows the White Devil from the perspective of a Zaku as described like this
>>
>>15407093

A drop tower starting from orbit slowly transitioning to an at/m/ospheric entry simulator.

Weed is optional, in case you want to be all high like those two grunts from Thunderbolt swearing at both Zeon and the Feddies.
>>
Ginguiser-Land
>>
Great Moments with Mr. Zabi.

You get to attend Garma's funeral, and an animatronic Gihren gives his famous speech.
>>
>>15411085
Screw animatronic, make it an actor.
>>
File: bunny loran.jpg (282KB, 648x841px) Image search: [Google]
bunny loran.jpg
282KB, 648x841px
>>15407093
/M/izuryu Kei Land
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.