[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

What the fuck did he mean by this?
>>
He was never loyal to the Zabi family?
>>
File: 1477293731099.jpg (46KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1477293731099.jpg
46KB, 480x480px
>>15406826
>"It's not loyalty if I never liked those people"
You should now by know that Char is a sociopath
>>
>>15406826
He's delusional and quite possibly has psychosis.

You have remember that this is the same guy who would believe that dropping an asteroid to kill every living thing on it is a good idea.
>>
He believes that gaining somebody's trust and then stabbing them in the back doesn't count as betrayal if you planned to do it from the beginning.
>>
File: 1467241759881.jpg (225KB, 640x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1467241759881.jpg
225KB, 640x1920px
>>15406826
>>
No-one ever actually asked whose side he was on. Its their own fault for making assumptions.
>>
>>15406826
that's true, if you look at the bigger picture. fucking boring...
>>
He never betrayed the people he truly believed in.

Whihc were Lalah, Amura, and Kamille I guess.
>>
>>15407079
Pretty sure when he enlisted for the Zeon army they asked him for a vow of honor or something
>>
>>15407201
>will in please not shoot our leader's head off with a bazooka
>I promise nothing.
>here's your zaku
>>
>>15407201
He had his fingers crossed behind the back when he did that
>>
>>15406826
Lalah is only person he considers human .
>>
>>15406826
Zeta explores themes of individualism vs. collectivism.
According to collectivist standpoint if you formed some sort of formal or informal pact with a person or a group of people your moral obligation requires you to fillfil the duties this pact entails regardless of your personal convictions and moral values - to break that pact would be immoral.
According to individualism your foremost moral obligation is to your personal convictions and moral values - to go against those would be immoral.

In our current example Haman believes that if Char really cared about her/Zeon he should have been able to embrace their goals and ideas even if they went against his personal moral values. He disagrees.

Common law has historically been predominantly collectivistic, of course, for understandable reasons. Ironically most of the time people only remember to be collectivist when it personally benefits them.
>>
File: nf91m.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
nf91m.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
>>15406851
Don't forget Kycilia.
>>
>>15406928
>doesn't count
And it doesn't.
>>
>>15410279
t. Char.
>>
>>15407355
nice analysis
>>
>>15406826
Char Aznable didn't betray anybody, Casval Deikun did
>>
>>15406913
>dropping an asteroid to kill every living thing
Wouldn't kill every living thing. Wouldn't even kill the majority of living things.
>>
>>15412945
I know Char wanted to drop Axis so that people would leave Earth and start living in space, so they would later evolve into Newtypes.
But wouldn't the supposed ice age caused by Axis kill most of the Earth ecosystem?
I guess that would go along with what he said about putting Earth in a well deserved rest
>>
>>15412987
Humans wouldn't be able to survive, but I'm sure other forms of life will prevail on Earth. Its the same as life returning in places like Chernobyl
>>
>>15406826
A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.