[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Celestial Being and modern politics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: Exia.jpg (142KB, 464x650px) Image search: [Google]
Exia.jpg
142KB, 464x650px
How would Celestial Being have reacted and intervened in todays events in Syria?
>>
>>15406686
>a bunch of women, the mentally ill, a raghead and an LGBTQRXZY following a plan for a one-world government by an Aeolia (((Schenberg)))

I don't know, you tell me.
>>
>>15406699
You forgot Lockon (unless he's a woman).
>>
File: happening1.gif (188KB, 670x473px) Image search: [Google]
happening1.gif
188KB, 670x473px
>>15406686
"Fuck understanding!"
"Bomb the SHIT out of 'em!".

Seriously, without Veda and all the coordinates, just sending the Gundam can't be so effective.
>>
>>15406713
token white male
>>
>>15406717
>just sending the gundam can't be so effective
What would celestial being have actually done if they just went back to good old foot soldiers?
Not much you can do with a gundam against tiny little people and small terrorist cells.
>>
Setsuna turns into a Syrian hybrid and gives them a flower
>>
>>15406686
I think if Celestial Being were around, they would have long ago neutered the american military forces.
>>
File: Celestial_Being_Logo.png (163KB, 747x800px) Image search: [Google]
Celestial_Being_Logo.png
163KB, 747x800px
The first stage of their plan is so autistically simple that it's universally applicable. There's only one way they will operate, anon: 1. Locate point of firecest battle and eliminate all sides' capacity to wage that particular battle. 2. Repeat until all battles i said region is eliminated. 3. Seek out points in which troop is amassed in preparation for battle and eliminate their capacity to launch attacks. 4. Repeat until all active preparations for battles cease. 5. Drink lemonade and take a break while waiting for reports from ground operatives to trickle in or step 3 is applicable again.

So right now, they'd send maybe two Gundams to Idliib(Kyrios and Virtue), one to Aleppo(Dynames) and one to the most active US base(Exia).
>>
It's blatantly obvious that the attacks were staged to give incentive to attack Assad and take him out of power.
Don't even need Veda to verify that bullshit.
With the aid of Veda, CB would have destroyed the warships before they even got the chance to launch their tomahawks.
>>
I think a more interesting question is what Ali al Sachez would be doing. Who would he be working for at this very moment?
>>
>>15406782
Whoever paid him the most
>>
>>15406782
Obviously America, since they seem to want even more war.
Probably manned one of the planes that dropped chemical bombs.
>>
>>15406782
Ali probably wouldn't even be working. More likely, he'd be kicking around with Muslim refugees since it practically gives him a free pass to do whatever the fuck he wants.
>>
>>15406782
Making Youtube and Liveleak videos to incite young muslims in Western countries to join the holy war with funds from Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>15406782
hes basically isis
>>
>>15406686

Oh my God. If they intervened, they would start an actual world war.

Me, I just want to fuck the Chinese girl after Homare Dou did that one picture of her.
>>
>>15406842
Actual major powers going to full scale war against one another? I just don't see it. Connect the dots for me.
>>
>>15406686
By killing anyone on either side that starts fighting at a semi large scale,

Did you watch 00?
>>
>>15406724
>potato nigger
>white
pick one
>>
>>15406782
Assuming that Setsuna is a child in our time then he's leading Isis, however if he's older then He's being contracted by some country
>>
>>15406686
gundam-type mobile suits would have been much more effective than a bombardment, that's for sure.

pther than that, would probably have gone to shit, since everything in gundam always goes to shit
>>
>>15406782
Hed be leading his own faction of Militants
>>
>>15406726
beam vulcans, anon
>>
>>15406686
destroy the chem weapons and disarm Syria.
>>
Celestial Being would've intervened in Syria a loooong ass time ago

They literally just went to anywhere there was active warfare and started shooting at anyone who was fighting. I'm not sure there's a lot of room for interpretation.
>>
File: Reborns mug.png (361KB, 850x716px) Image search: [Google]
Reborns mug.png
361KB, 850x716px
>>15406726
AD Gundams are impervious to conventional weaponry, and can fly around indefinitely. They could deter threats merely by hanging around areas.

>>15407022
>implying Syria dropped the chem bombs
>>
>>15406686
Kill all of america. Convert everyonr into islam, no more infidels, women have bo rights and sent back to kitchen. Peace and understanding achieved
>>
>>15407030
>implying Syria dropped the chem bombs
You're right, it must have been those jets that the rebels have.
>>
>>15407993
America probably gave them the jets. They gave them almost everything else after all.
>>
>>15408100
Oh yeah, totally. They probably gave them pilots, too. And airfields. And the ability to hide those airfields from Russian reconnaissance and artillery.
>>
>>15406782
Assad.

Assad = Ribbons
>>
>>15406731
He didn't do that in Krugis or Azdistan, he just mowed down Anfs and Tierens when they got in his way both times he intervened there. Why would he do that in Syria?
>>
>>15406748
This is also wrong. When one of the small countries in the Union attempted to iirc get independence both politically and economically from Not-Murrica by instigating the Union to pursue a military action specifically to have CB intervene, CB did the opposite and ransacked said Union breakway country until they gave up their actions while not touching Not-Murrica's military.
>>
>>15406859
I always assumed the 00 universe had anti nuclear technology or else the Memento Mori wouldn't need to be built.
The entire first part of the second season was Ribbons using Celestial being for permission to get more and more power ending with the rights to build Memento and that giant space warship so I'd imagine that he would get access to nukes.
>>
>>15408318
They had deterrents to nuclear weapons. Even right before Celestial Being shows up at the start of season 1 in the ADverse, you have the Union and AEU already on the verge of developing beam weapons while already having no issue possessing things like hypersonic mobile suits, plasma weapons, mass-fire railgun weapons, etc...

Ribbons excuse with the Momento Mori was simply to have a super powerful strategically flexible WMD capable of holding any organization or nation on the world hostage. Celestial Being simply gave him impetus to make two of these things through the Innovades and A-Laws/EFF military.
>>
>>15406686
ISIS would be fucked. They'd probably take out some of our military bases in USA.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.