[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gundam 0079

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: tem_ray_circuit.jpg (51KB, 450x373px) Image search: [Google]
tem_ray_circuit.jpg
51KB, 450x373px
Tomino I wasn't ready for this. Easily the most unsettling thing that happened so far
>>
>>15406483
Some media portrays Tem Ray dying from his fall after watching the Battle at Side 6
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rof59n834Dk&t=2m36s
>>
>>15406483
Yeah I was really unsettled by Amuro refusing an obvious upgrade too just because he was a little butthurt over his father.
>>
>>15406628
Watching this after seeing Tem in The Origin only makes it more impactful

>>15406671
>A bunch of cobbled together scrap from a junkyard
>Upgrade
>>
>>15406671
They would've been calling it the One Day War if Amuro installed that upgrade.
>>
>>15406628
>Tem "Tomino" Ray loses his sanity and dies
Tomino must have been really depressed
>>
>>15406483
Miharu was sadder.
>>
File: Psycoframe.jpg (43KB, 315x230px) Image search: [Google]
Psycoframe.jpg
43KB, 315x230px
>>15406671
My headcanon was that it was a psychoframe prototype
>>
>>15406706
if you look at Victory Gundam his depression was even more evident.
>>
>>15406483
>Amuro lands on earth and has trouble fighting
>Goes berserk and kills everyone
>Amuro visits his mom but they have a falling out so he goes and uses the Gundam to take out his anger on some backwater base
>Amuro deserts and everyone is talking shit until he fights a mobile armor and demolishes a Zeon mine
>Then his crush dies and he finally awakens Newtype powers and BTFO of the Tri Stars
>Amuro catches a traitor and dodges a bullet
>Amuro dismantles a nuke with his beam saber
>Amuro finally meets his dad but his dad is insane
>He then single handily kills a shit ton of Zeon mobile suits and fully awakens his newtype powers
Damn shouldn't have made him mad. I guess he must have really liked Tem. I don't blame him because his mom chose the earth over him and may have cheated on Tem. Also I can see why he wasn't allowed to do much in Zeta.
>>
>>15406628
Yo that blonde chick in the party at 1:32 is only wearing a top and a see-through skirt. How did they get away with that?
>>
>>15406788
Sorry, meant isn't wearing a top.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.