[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /m/ im a new arrival to mech appreciation, i just finished

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: ggg.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ggg.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
Hey /m/ im a new arrival to mech appreciation, i just finished watching GaoGaiGar and moving on to Gun x Sword.
Am i on the right track? what other shows you recommend?
>>
>>15406466
Getter Robo. Start with either the manga or Armageddon.
>>
>>15406466
I'd say so, since there is a particular set of characters that might amuse you.
>>
>>15406466
Pretty solid start. Gun X Sword is a good love letter to mecha of all types and kinda gives you a sampler of the many types of mecha. I will second >>15406506 in recommending Getter, as it is one of my personal favorites. I also highly recommend Daiguard.
>>
>>15406466
What exactly did you like about the shows, and what kind of shows do you enjoy in general? This will make it easier to suggest things.
>>
>>15406466
>moving from GaoGaiGar to GunXSword
Oh boy, you're in for a treat.
>>
>>15406554
well dumb giant robots aside, i really liked about Gao the main theme of teamwork and Gai general optimisms and ideals,i'm barely at the start of GxS but find the characters so far interesting, just finished ep3 and El Dorado was the best treat i coulda though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHOrZ3--9K4
>>
>>15406725
If you like optimism then I suggest Gurren Lagann. The show is entirely about how you can do anything if you believe in yourself
>>
>>15406466
Gravion and the Aquarion trilogy
>>
>>15406725
>i really liked about Gao the main theme of teamwork and Gai general optimisms and ideals

Check out Gaiking Legend of Daikuu Maryuu afterwards but don't download the TV-Nihon release.
>>
>>15406466

After GGG is the perfect time to watch Gun X Sword

I won't say much. I will say "Episode 3" Amigo.
>>
>>15406466
Shin Mazinger
>>
>>15406466
Watch G Gundam next. It keeps the super-robot style and it will introduce you into the Gundam franchise. Also, if you like GxS and GGG's character designs, watch Betterman and Brigadoon too; the first is weird and the second bipolar as fuck, but they're good shows and kind of related to GGG.
>>
>>15406725
You would probably like Digimon Xros Wars. Has a big teamwork/friendship theme and the main character is such a good Samaritan it's his biggest exploitable weakness.

If you like passionate, confident, and motivated MCs then you picked the perfect genre. One of the best parts of mecha is the numerous hotblooded protagonists.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.