[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fukuda just praised G-Reconguista

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

File: fukuda.png (19KB, 587x129px) Image search: [Google]
fukuda.png
19KB, 587x129px
Fukuda just praised G-Reconguista
>>
>if I shill trainwrecko daddy Sunrise will surely let me produce another one of my masterpieces, right?

Fuckawful is just a con man, you know that right?
>>
>>15404773
That means his brain is functioning, G-Reco was great.
>>
>>15404785
Does that meant he finally gains his sanity back after the witch is dead?
>>
Where's the SEED movie, Fukuda?
>>
>>15404773
Fitting.
>>
>>15404837
What witch? You mean Bernie from 0080?
>>
Is praise from a director known for putting out retardation supposed to be impressive?
>>
>>15404873
His wife.
>>
>>15405077
Morosawa is no witch, UCfag
>>
>>15404773
Great now I have to hate on it. Thanks a lot Fukuda
>>
>>15404844
got cancelled
>>
Cross Ange was better than Greco
>>
>>15404844
Probably not gonna happen with his wife dead.

Only hope for animated CE onwards is if they start pulling a UC and begin animating various novels and comics and shit. Which I mean I wouldn't really mind that much, it'd be cool to see any of the AU's expanded on a bit more.

>>15405732
The shitposting between CA and Greco was kind of fun in retrospect.
>>
>>15405732
>bad show x was better than G-Reco
>also using punctuation is hard

Sad shitposters are sad indeed.
>>
>>15405812
But Cross Ange was good
>>
>>15405903
That's enough shitposting for today mister
>>
>>15404844
Same place as the G-Reco movie.
>>
>>15406643
Funny you say that. The G-Reco movie is confirmed.
>>
>>15406655
to be a slideshow dumbing down g-reco so fans can like it
>>
>>15406719
holy particle projection cannon Bateman
>>
>>15404773
It's seems that Fukuda isn't a retard.
>>
>>15404773
why now? Did he watch a preview of the compilation films?
>>
>>15406773
He took an extensive course of semiotics and narrative.
>>
>>15406773
The curse of his wife is finally wearing out.
>>
>>15406719
Wouldn't G-Reco fans be more likely understand the show?
>>15407376
No, he'll defend her to the death.
All things considered, that's pretty much all he can do in his position. If he openly admits there were fuck ups, there goes his credibility (even more so than before).
And throwing his wife under the bus (when she's dead) would be either seen as cowardly or inconsiderate.
>>
What did he say?

>inb4 stick to A.Z
>>
>>15404773
Shit, now I can't like it anymore
>>
>>15405732

I mean it was...but that's not saying much.
>>
>>15404844
They realized how shitty it is and decided to cancel it.
>>
>>15410428
>I mean it was...
It wasn't. It was complete fucking shit. And it was a huge fucking laugh seeing G-Reco outselling it considering how CAfags were gloating when the "fake" sales came out.
>>
I like G-Reco but you need to understand japanese business culture.

Tomino is a god in Japan.
You cannot criticize him without making a fool of yourself.

Only Tomino is allowed to talk shit about his shows. And when he does he usually has an armada of people in the back telling him that he is wrong and that he is great no matter what he does.
>>
>>15410545
Nice falsefalg
>>
>>15405753

I had honestly forgotten she had died. 2016 took a lot of people.
>>
>>15410545
>You cannot criticize him without making a fool of yourself.
So why did Otaking shit on G-Reco from episode 1?
>>
>>15404844
Once someone convinces him to bring on Urobutcher
>>
>>15407376
there will be some side effects, for sure.

>>15407382
whatever he do as in his position, credibility will be gone for sure; as the damage have been done & can't be unseen.
all he have to do is keep forward & fix the fuck-ups if possible, but for sure the progress will never be easy.
it's nothing wrong if he throw her under the bus anyway. I mean, will the witch rose up from the dead if he really did that?
cowardly or inconsiderate? who will take this seriously to the face these day? That witch makes fault doesn't mean he have to suck it up & take the blame onto himself.
sure, there's wife & there's reality but those thing cannot be simply justified into one thing, by blending it together. There's always a line in between things & blending, ain't fix shit up.

I would say it's a coward moves to suck up a pussy's fault just to have sex or whatever the motives; It's unhealthy. Impressing a pussy to get sex or other agenda is a better move.
her choice to accept or not is on herself & after that he may pick own option, based on her moves.
>>
>>15410585
This. No matter how bad Destiny and CA did become, losing his wife must have been horrible for the guy. Reminder, for a moment, that he's still human.

Rest in peace.
>>
>>15404773
>awful people like awful shows
News at 11.
>>
So, does it ever matter what he actually said? Or is the assurance it was positive enough for everyone now?
>>
>>15404773
Cool beans, James Dean.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.