[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Iron Blooded Orphans was a deconstruction of the mecha genre.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 22488271240_55ce6011cc_b.jpg (108KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
22488271240_55ce6011cc_b.jpg
108KB, 1024x576px
Iron Blooded Orphans was a deconstruction of the mecha genre. Nagai and Okada were geniuses. You guys just don't get it because it's too deep for you.

Iron Blooded Orphansは、メカのジャンルを解体したものです。 永井と岡田は天才でした。 あなたはそれがあなたのためにはあまりにも深いので、それを得ることはできません。
>>
Fucking idiot
>>
File: deconstructing AZ.jpg (55KB, 1622x273px) Image search: [Google]
deconstructing AZ.jpg
55KB, 1622x273px
You are right.
>>
I agree.

>"There's no pure evil and there's no pure good in this world. The good and evil just a matter of perspective."
>>
>>15404404
That's every fucking Gundam anime.
>>
>What deconstruction means

Take a car. Break it apart down to it's basic elements. All those elements that together form the car when taken out of the context may no it mean anything, infact their intended use might not be the same as intended by the creator of the car. Analysis kicks in when you take it's every aspect in the duality, resulting in breakdown of each and every elements of the total.

>What anime fans overthink

When a shoddily built car with bare functional components, absent ergonomics, lack of structural integrity is taken as deconstruction of the genre of car making i.e. when the genre is put on the petri dish of so called "reality" , a dark alley in a ghetto because that's what reality comprises of. It should be noted that the those who reach this conclusion may have a vague notion of how car making looks like.
Other aspect is that the viewer might think that he has unearthed something worthy of "deep analysis" and the whole scene turns into peer reviewed thesis publication(read:circlejerk).
>>
>>15404088
I want Anime Suki to go away
>>
I like ibo
>>
>>15404349
>>15404426
>>15404539
>>15404556
>all this negativeness

stick to 0079
>>
>>15404637
>negativeness

U WOT M8?
>>
IBO was fucking amazing.
>>
>>15404088
Your post screams "please close my mouth with hot cement".
>>15404657
Yeah, amazingly awful.
>>
>>15404088
>Iron Blooded Orphans was a deconstruction of the mecha genre. Nagai and Okada were geniuses. You guys just don't get it because it's too deep for you.

Dude you signed your own irrelevance by using the term "deconstruction" as a substitute for legitimate criticism of an anime show. Sayonara _|_
>>
>>15404539

You Sir are a hero. Well done, unfortunately I think what you wrote will pass way over the head of most /m/ members.
>>
>>15404088
>Go Nagai was involved
That explains why it was so shit
>>
>>15404714
>That explains why it was so shit

It explains only half, the other half was shit because of Okada.

IBO is
50% Nagai
50% Okada
100% shit
>>
>>15404088
I'd agree that there are parts that are definitely deliberate subversions on the Gundam format, but how effective it is overall is debatable
>>
>>15404539
You have literally not idea what deconstruction means in this context.

Here's some reading, you fucking dumbass https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deconstruction
>>
>>15404539
>>What deconstruction means
Totally wrong, so is OP, but wow.
>>
>>15404088
The setting was thinly veiled garbage.

Adults on Mars disappeared creating a large number of orphans.

There had to be price setting for a resource that was essentially unlimited.

There was price setting for fuel that wouldn't be worth the journey.

Slavery was adopted and legalized without explanation.

No character explained their plans for the future outside of the epilogue.

Magic reactors were left floating around for 300 years for reasons.
>>
>>15404366
Derrida would spin in his grave if he knew how you fucking people were using deconstruction.
>>
>>15404714
Its Tatsuyuki Nagai, not Go Nagai
>>
>>15405336
Just like how meme mean funny pictures with text to the unwashed mass.
>>
>>15404539
I don't think even you know what deconstruction mean, but yeah you are right when it comes to what the anime community and tvtropes thinks it is
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.