[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which Version to Get Vita or PS4?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: gundam.jpg (234KB, 640x797px) Image search: [Google]
gundam.jpg
234KB, 640x797px
I am thinking of buying SD Gundam G Generation Genesis and also possibly Super Robot Wars V
>Vita or PS4
I know these games are not incredibly graphical so I Imagine it should run alright. I could also do remote play from my PS4 I suppose if I wanted to play it on my vita. My friend is a big gundam fan as well so I could share the game with him after I'm finished if I got PS4 versions.

Is the text difficult to read on PS4? Which System looks better?
>>
>>15402091
I would recommend the PS4 version cause you need alot of space to download game data for the vita version.
>>
>>15402132
Ok cool yeah as it stands now I only have a 8GB memory card for my vita
>>
>>15402091

Both have perks and cons, but for the least hassle of dealing with it, the PS4 version is the way to go.

If you don't plan to fiddle around with the DLC, the only major drawback of the Vita version is the dropped framerate on some of the attacks and animations, but its nothing that hinders the experience. If you plan to get the DLC however, get ready for a major headache if you plan to ever go back to your US or JP accounts due to how backwards the account recovery is for the Vita.

Basically...

PS4 for better animations and much easier to manage DLC.

Vita for portability but a pain in the ass for the DLC.
>>
>>15402176
is it easy to read the text in PS4 version?
>>
>>15402186
yeah complete easy. Nice size font. I can sit a good 7+ feet away and play and read just fine.
>>
>>15402091
Vita
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.