[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

don't mind me, just the best pilot and gundam M.C.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: 5688-443008810.png (205KB, 681x687px) Image search: [Google]
5688-443008810.png
205KB, 681x687px
don't mind me, just the best pilot and gundam M.C.
>>
>>15401880
Just seeing this faggot in Try doujins makes me mad.
>>
>>15401880
This guy ruined s2.

S2 was a mistake.
>>
>>15401909
>>15401913

Goddamn this.

He really ruins a lot of doujins like fucking shit mate.
>>
File: VNyk86k.png (651KB, 1067x800px) Image search: [Google]
VNyk86k.png
651KB, 1067x800px
Try wasn't even that fucking bad. /m/ needs to get over themselves...
>>
>>15401966
>Try wasn't even that fucking bad.
Yes it was. If you like haremshit and boring fights with only CHICKEN HOW ARE YOU you can fuck right off.
>>
>>15401880
Fumina/Gyanko/Shia get out.
>>
>>15401942
I mean, I'll take Sekai over fat middle-aged men, but that's the lowest fucking bar to clear there is.
>>
>>15401966
It was disappointing, and sometimes that's worse than being the worst thing ever.

Early on and the Finale episode I genuinely like though. It was the tournament part that was lacking to me at least.
>>
>>15401942
He's good in yaoi rape doujins
>you will never hatefuck Sekai
>>
>>15402271
Look at him, he is built for shota sex
>>
>>15401966
Every fight were resolved with Sekai dealing the finishing blow and his fans cheering him on.

Opposing teams always suffer from insufficient energy supply while the Try team possess a surplus of energy.

Opposing mobile suits conveniently falling apart during critical moments of the match.

Sekai is a harem king.

Conveniently founded the gunpla of a master builder and Gunpla champion and claimed as his own.

Have an enemy fall for him, help him rebuild gunpla, improve the gunpla and teach him how to build gunplas.

Sekai's special snowflake supermode that he pulled out of the ass whenever he is in a jam.
>>
>>15401880
I'm honestly still amazed someone it was a good idea to play the shonen sports MC archetype completely straight.

Like, there have been hundreds of these types of shows by now. Everyone who wants to make one should have a pretty good idea of what works, what doesn't, and what trends people are sick to death of.

And yet the writers for Try clearly chose to ignore all of that.

Why?
>>
>>15402095
I'd honestly rather have fat balding men instead of Sekai in doujins.
>>
File: Heatrodextend.jpg (69KB, 736x1141px) Image search: [Google]
Heatrodextend.jpg
69KB, 736x1141px
>>15402095
>Taking Sekai over Mr.Ral
That's pedophilia on top of shit taste anon. I hope it was worth getting a chicken punch in your gonads.
>>
>>15401966
the only good shit was the tryon fight which sakai shouldve won and maybe the ending fight
>>
>>15401880
The most asspull he's ever done is in the fight with Junya, vs the Denial Gundam.
He was getting his shit pushed in hard and behold, some asspull magic shit happen and he wins.
And that same shit never happened again in the show.
Sure, Junya stole his gunpla too but at least he showed some skill and doesn't resort to CHICKEN HOW'RE YOU to end every fight.
>>
>>15402671
You mean the multicolored super ghost kamikaze attack?
>>
>>15402426
>this exists
Why?
>>
>>15402671
>Sure, Junya stole his gunpla too

Nope, that would make too much sense.

Junya was given the Second Meijin's kit and then customized it into the Denial to better fit his purposes.

Junya literally did every last thing Sekai should've done, he just lost anyways because he wasn't the protagonist so his actions were arbitrarily wrong.
>>
>>15402671
>losing a fight
>SUDDENLY STANDO POWAH
>footage is used as a flash back in a later episode
>but never an explanation of what the fuck actually happened
And then they somehow gattai-ed into some golden dragon SD gundam in the island wars OVA despite it was never been a thing before.

It's like they want you to know how little fucks they give.
>>
>>15402707
The OVA was just so insulting. It was everything wrong with Try turned up to eleven.
The livestream with /m/ was funny at least. Mainly to see all the disbelief happen in real time.m
>>
>>15401913
And this isn't even just us westerners being salty, the nips hated it too. And they have the shittiest taste imaginable.
>>
>>15402287
He is not even a good shota, nowhere near the level of Sei or Susumu.
>>
>>15402350
Not every fight, there was the Tryon fight where Minato wrecks the entire team and then loses because...

Why DID he lose, again?
>>
>>15403344
His friends/teammates were more than happy that Minato has been with them throughout the tournament and urged him to focus on having fun with settling the skills/fight to Yuuma instead of playing keep-away for the last moments of the battle (and ensuring their victory).

So, basically, the Power of Friendship (TM) gave way to plot armor.
>>
>>15403344
Insufficient energy supply that suddenly occurred during a critical moment of the match. Which is bs since Burning Gundam never suffer from the same thing despite blowing up Plavsky Particles generated moons and mountains.
>>
>>15402728
That golden gundam from SD gundam lore appearing for no reason seemed o weird and out of place, specially with no explanation.
Then I found out they recently made a p bandai toy of it, and that was just a half assed way to promote it.
>>
>>15401966
It wasn't that bad. But most of the bad things that happen can be pinpointed back to >>15401880
so it is really easy to hate him.
>>
>>15401913
can someone please explain why TRY is bad?
>>
This bitch ruined BF for me
>>
>>15403381
I thought the worst part about Try was the rival team shoehorned at the very end of the show. So many more interesting and more pragmatic opponents. I can't even remember any of their names. The edgelord was the only one worth a damn.
>>
>>15403382
Poor characterization, bland fights with no choreography, weak justification for newly-introduced Plavsky bullshit that lets the MC win fights, zero chemistry haremshit (and unresolved haremshit at that), ugly robot design, scaled down scope in a sequel show.

Basically everything BF avoided.
>>
File: 1482694880263.jpg (268KB, 587x663px) Image search: [Google]
1482694880263.jpg
268KB, 587x663px
>>15403382
Scroll up.
>>
>>15403395
>ugly robot design,
Don't agree with this. This is one thing I thought Try did right.
>>
>>15403395
>with no choreography

The hell is this supposed to mean?
>>
>>15403445
By 'no' he probably means abysmal.
>>
>>15403344
because sakai magically thrown the lightning gundam to his rifle using his head blaster. What a bunch of horse cock
>>
Sekai being more of an underdog who stuggled to learn Gunpla would've been more interesting. It had no sense that he constantly won and his character development was "I still have so much learn despite always winning in battles!!"
>>
File: 16984809409.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
16984809409.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
>we'll combine all our gundams (turning them into energy of course, nobody wants actual gattais!) to make a stando for Sekai!
Whoever thinks TRY is good should shoot themselves
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.