[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Robotech finally dead? Nobody remembers it anymore, and the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1481405277618.png (2MB, 902x789px) Image search: [Google]
1481405277618.png
2MB, 902x789px
Is Robotech finally dead? Nobody remembers it anymore, and the former fans all care about Macross nowadays.
How is Harmony Gold still around?
>>
>>15401578

It all boils down to whether they can get a hollywood movie out of it or not. The Luke-warm response to Ghost in the Shell might dampen that though.

It costs them nothing to hold the licsense. So there's no risk for them. They can sit on it forever. The only way to get out of it is to buy it out. Eitehr way, they lose nothing, and gain the chance of hitting the jackpot.
>>
>>15401578

Will Macross fags ever stop bitching. Jesus Christ half of you probably weren't even alive at the time either came out.
>>
>ITT: HEY! IF YOU WEREN'T ALIVE IN '69 YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CRITICIZE GUNDAM!!!
>>
>>15401800

>RARARARARAHRAHRAHRA HARMONY GOLD

Is not a criticism of the show. None of you faggots ever criticize the show you just bitch about a show you watched for free online.
>>
My understanding is that Harmony Gold is primarily a real estate company that incidentally owns the Robotech franchise. Their fortunes
don't depend on the success of the franchise. Moreover, retaining control over the franchise and assering their IP rights costs them little compared to the opportunity cost of devolving the rights back to Big West.
>>
>>15401578
>Hbo robotech live action when.
>>
>>15401861
>bitching about bitching
>>
Harmony Gold is a real estate company, they're the shadiest fuckers around. It's no surprise they're latching onto Robotech like a parasite to leech every last drop of potential profit.
>>
>>15401578
Hopefully
>>
>>15401578
>How is Harmony Gold still around?
Real estate company whose founder is known crook.
>>
>>15401861
Robotech doesn't have Dog Fighter. Why would you even waste a second watching that garbage?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH6ZiySBy_w
>>
>>15401912
>>15402740

HG only does real estate for shady tax reasons. They are primarily a foreign film distributor for the US. Their business model entails buying the distribution rights on foreign productions so that they can be shown American audiences which HG makes their money from.
>>
Still better than Macross Delta.
>>
>>15404171
Robotech will also never have an awesome power ballad to it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x-ZClLqSKY
>>
>>15405124
Awesome power ballad you say?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXX5zoJINIs
>>
>>15404306
No it's not. I'd rather watch Delta than anything Robotech and its uninspired protocrap.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.