[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A weapon to surpass Metal Gear...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 8.png (891KB, 712x1026px) Image search: [Google]
8.png
891KB, 712x1026px
A weapon to surpass Metal Gear...
>>
>>15401335
What the fuck. Weaponized Titans in AoT?
>>
>>15401348
It got weird.
>>
>>15401335
When the fuck will this shit end already? Are they trying to make it the next Naruto?
>>
File: Tank waifus.png (66KB, 465x376px) Image search: [Google]
Tank waifus.png
66KB, 465x376px
>>15401335
..looks familiar.
Certainly Isayama isn't filling the void left by Kouki senpai.
>>
>>15401335
>>15401500
Kancolle reference?
>>
>>15401509
Muv-Luv reference.
The picture is from Panzer Waltz.
>>
>>15401500
>>15401509
>>15401335
>..looks familiar.

I sure hope Shintaro Kago is getting royalties for this shit.
>>
>>15401335
Wow, I heard Attack on Titan got weird. But this is really out there.

I like it.
>>
>>15401335
I guess I should read this now
>>
>>15401348
Yeah, it turns out that everything the characters thought they knew about the setting is wrong. The world isn't post-apocalyptic, just the island-continent where they live. The people who live in the walls now used to be a brutal empire that engaged in ethnic cleansing, so as punishment their neighboring country transforms any criminal that would have received a death sentence into a mindless Titan and ships them over. Said neighbors are much more advanced, around WW1-era technology, and have a much better understanding of the process by which someone becomes a Titan.

Also, the Beast Titan is actually Eren's older brother. Turns out Grisha is from that country originally, and had a family there.
>>
>>15401590
>kids really liked that Claymore-thing, so do that
>also soften the NIPPON BANZAI apparently there are subhumans looking at this shit
>>
>>15401590
That's actually a pretty interesting twist.
Guess I have to catch up.
>>
>>15401590
>Literally Claymore

wew

I had no idea why people read this shitty manga to begin with. At least Claymore had a satisfying ending. AoT is going less places with its plot than Bleach and One Piece combined.
>>
>>15401590
I'm legitimately interested in reading this now.

That's sounds so outta left field.
>>
>>15401590
This is why I never get into these season trendy animes. It is always concept over execution and they always get dumb by the end
>>
>>15401702

How did Claymore end?
>>
File: claymore_teresa_3.png (789KB, 853x596px) Image search: [Google]
claymore_teresa_3.png
789KB, 853x596px
>>15401723

Fast-Food Ending.

Pretty cheap, but so fucking satisfying.
>>
>>15401590
That's FUCKING STUPID
>>
>>15401739

Only because Priscilla was the fucking lamest, most boring character with a super shitty personality and backstory and motivations. Fuck.

Last boss should have been Roxanne.
>>
>>15401739
>>15402443
The problem with Claymore is that Theresa being reborn came from out of nowhere and Priscilla threw away all the character development. Also Raki continued to be useless, but Claire was literally good for nothing in the last battle other than being consumed by Theresa.
>>
>>15401335
Man, I don't really follow AoT but I have to say that looks pretty cool. I guess I have a soft spot for WWI techno-biological war monstrosities, reminds me of those big nasty beasties from the Leviathan novels, the ones Keith Thompson illustrated.
>>
They're gonna get fucked so hard by eren and the others. They switched POVs just to see eren and his crew in a more terrifying light when they invade.

It's gonna be a massacre and curbstomp battle with eren's win
>>
>>15402496

I get a feeling like the author just got tired of his own main characters. Like Miria and Cassandra were far more interesting than Clare ever was, Raki got told to fuck off because he was so useless, and they brought in a whole bunch of other Awakened because Priscilla just dragged the plot on and on.
>>
I'm enjoying the recent two chapters.
Really wish he didn't pad out the series with all the cloak and dagger crap. We would have been so much further into the series
>>
>>15401941

it's like literal apes finally realizing the earth is round and it actually orbits around the sun which is a very uninteresting star among billions at the end of a spiral galaxy's arm and basically all the big life problems you thought you had have long been surpassed by superior alien life forms that use earth like a landfill.

that's pretty cool desu senpai
>>
>>15401335
SRW When?
>>
>>15402833
Once they get loose enough with the technicalities. It might fit well alongside Big O.
>>
>>15402850
Maybe:
>AoT people doing what they do
>White Base flies in because of Char's meddling
>Char follows with Mooks
>Titans Destroy Mooks because why not it's SRW
>Char forced to work with White Base for the scenario until he flees with some more firepower.
>>
>>15401335
Saw that coming.
>>
>>15401335
not /m/
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.