[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/o/ invitational meet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: Latigo Canyon.jpg (351KB, 1361x659px) Image search: [Google]
Latigo Canyon.jpg
351KB, 1361x659px
Twas a fun April fools merger with you guys here on /m/. On behalf of S/o/Cal, we cordially invite you /m/en to come drive with us on Saturday. We'd be honored if you magnificent bastards would join us.

>When
Saturday April 8th, 7:00AM

>Where
23381 Mulholland Dr.
Woodland Hills, CA 91364

>extras
walkie talkie app: zello.com/GranAutismo
thread on /o/: >>>/o/16958392

A few of our guys either just got their cars back from the shop or got new cars. Here's to celebrate you fuckers, so let's do a pregame canyon run to test out your cars before the Palm Springs meet at the end of the month.

Plan is to leave by 8:00 to avoid all the lycrafags and traffic, get breakfast at Neptune's Net, then head back up the 23. All cars are welcome.
>>
>>15400204
I'm not an american, but I appreciate the invitation
Enjoy yourselves /o/tters
>>
>>15400281
>wanting to meet walking autismo
>>
>>15400411
It's /o/tismo, but yes, these are regular events.
>>
>>15400464
You have to remember some of us don't leave the house that often.
>>
>>15400204
Isn't /toy/ also usually invited to these things?
>>
Nice trick commie but none of us are going to come to your shit hole and prop up it's economy.
>>
>>15400204
I live on the other side of the planet, but much appreciated nonetheless.

>>15400411
>walking
you mean rolling.
>>
>>15400204
Why?
>>
>>15400491
No, but /k/ sometimes drops by when we do desert meets.
>>
Do these ever happen in the United Nations of Europe?
>>
>>15405038
Yep, there's usually a eurofag thread up on /o/. Australia has their own general thread too.
>>
>>15400204
>tfw no /m/eetings in Moscow
>>
>>15400204
>All I have is a hand-me-down accord with a busted cat converter

Lmao no.
>>
>>15400204
>20 minutes from my house
Oh shit
>7am
Oh, shit.
>>
>>15400204
I'm so sorry my machine-loving br/o/thers. I'm in NY.
>>
>>15405430
Over half of /o/ rides the bus so you're good.
>>
>>15400204
>California roads.
>>
>>15406048
Shooting the shit with some anons does sound fun. And if I won't get bullied for my car ill definitely try to go.
>>
>>15406123
We have people who start their cars with screwdrivers. You're good, dude.

To all those in the LA area interested in going, check the thread on /o/ for updates.
>>
>>15407018
Okay, you look here mother fucker, I am working on a new ignition! The guy I'm getting it from is sending it soon...ish.
>>
If anyone doesn't feel comfortable driving the route in their own car I'm sure most of the guys coming would have no problem with allowing a fellow autist to ride with them.
>>
>>15400204
If I wasn't already busy that day I'd actually consider going.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
All haros welcome
>>
T H E T O P
>>
>>15407049
>implying you'll ever get it done
>>
>>15400204
Would love to if I wasn't on the wrong coast. Hope you meet some new friends.
>>
Bumping just in case anyone else who hasn't seen this wants to go.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
RIP Paul Walker
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.