[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll kill you.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: 1365973881687.png (422KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1365973881687.png
422KB, 640x480px
I'll kill you.
>>
>>15399367
YOUR
>>
SIGHT
>>
MY
>>
wing was good
>>
DELIGHT
>>
Was it autism?
>>
>>15399367
This scene is so fucking funny it's like a comedy skit
>>
>>15399367
bitch wet
>>
File: Patrick_Colasour_2307.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Patrick_Colasour_2307.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
Good luck
>>
>>15399577
/thread
>>
JUST
>>
WILD
>>
>>15399367
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA5jc_IdAvk

Always makes me think of Battle Assault 2
>>
>>15399367
How romantic!
>>
>>
>>15399367
Well you better hurry. The Axis is about to drop onto the Earth.
>>
>>15399905
I actually like wing but the amount of reused animations they do is pretty disgusting
>>
>>15399395
If you mean the soundtrack and are exluding the opening and ending themes then yes, Wing is good.
>>
>>15399367
DE-DEEEN
>>
>>15400284
Add first half of the series and we are good.
>>
oh shit mah childhood from cartoon network!
>>
>>15399490
Honestly, most of Wing is like that. I watched it for the first time recently and between everyone's serious expressions while doing ridiculous shit like Trowa performing as a clown, Heero self-destructing his Gundam and surviving the explosion, and Wufei angrily yelling at "weakling" wolves to get away from him, Wing is serious to the point it's hilarious and rather entertaining.

The only parts I didn't like were Trieze because he always seemed full of himself to the edge of narcissism, and Relena whenever she was in any sort of power. Relena out of power is fine though.
>>
>>15400284
>Not liking just communication
>>
>>15401393
Trieze is like that because him and Zechs are the only nonretards in the entire show and they are losing a battle to a bunch of mentally challenged children largely due to bullshit and their own forces being incredibly retarded. When one of your commanding officers tells you "I don't plan for a single one of my soldiers to die in this war" you know you are in a losing battle.

Wing can be a so bad it's funny show, but it's not intentionally trying to be comedic. It's trying to be a serious show and failing miserably. And as funny as some scenes are, it's filled with so much arrogant bullshit from the unbearable protagonists that you just fucking hate everything that's happening. I feel like they tried to make the cast unlikable when you have shit like Wufei burning an entire camp when they are asleep and a minute later saying someone attacking his Gundam from behind is dishonorable.
>>
>>15401404
Zechs was easily my favorite character in the entirety of Wing, but I found stuff like Trieze tricking Heero into killing the previous world leaders and then later turning around and saying he's fighting a noble battle to be rather hypocritical. And while Epyon is a great design, how the hell did he both build a Gundam while still stationed on Earth (isn't Gundarium alloy only supposed to have been found in the colonies?) and a mockery of the Tallgeese that Zechs spent so much of his personal time and effort to both reconstruct and train to pilot effectively so quickly at the end? While Zechs' motivations made sense and he asked sensible questions, Trieze loved to prattle on about philosophy while often not practicing this same philosophy, and compared to other people like Zechs and most of the Gundam pilots, he didn't set well with me.

And Wufei was easily my least favorite Gundam pilot, with him teaming up to be coincidental to whatever his arbitrary goals were at the time anyway. So it kind of made sense that he'd be an antagonist in Endless Waltz.
>>
>>15401404
Actually it was mainly the Earth Sphere Alliance forces that were getting uniformly slaughtered most of the first half of Wing due to incompetence. The Specials/OZ really got fucked because of how stupid the tech advantage the Gundams had on them. Then we saw an inverse of this early on once the Mobile Doll system was coupled with more advanced and newer suits like the Taurses and Virgo Is. And again when they paired that with the Zero System giving the pilots more problems.
>>
File: 1465510103483.gif (449KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
1465510103483.gif
449KB, 333x250px
I've made it up to episode 23 and nothing interesting has happened other than everyone getting fucked by the mobile dolls.

When does this show get interesting? Last time I had a laugh was when Heero blew up his Wing and Zechs rebuilt it because "muh duel"
>>
>>15402478
When the white fangs attacks
>>
>>15400580
I had Endless Waltz on VHS, the trailers for other movies were bomb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dWmXQLb0qw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ouho4DNGNc
>>
>>15399367
First you
>>
>>15399367
I've never watched Wing during it's initial CN run and I've only seen it after watching 0079-CCA, SEED and 00 and I gotta say, it's really entertaining and memorable if only for the wrong purpose. It takes itself way too seriously and some of the dialogues are some of the edgiest shit any Gundam has shown but I would be lying if I didn't find them so charming and memorable. I find it hilarious that Heero can switch between his stoic face to his laugh, something that his "clones" like Setsuna/Mikazuki didn't even do. All in all, it's probably not that good and a bit overrated but I'll take entertainment over story any day. Also, the OST is really great, probably my favorite aside from SEED/Destiny.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-04-22-32-51.png (524KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-04-22-32-51.png
524KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>15402478
>>15402497

Guy who's further along here.
I'd say no, White Fang showing up was one of many things that made me want to throw my hands in the air. You basically get like, four fucking rebellions in this show? It fucking bites.

I have to agree with everyone else here; this show takes itself waaaay too seriously, but at the same time it just interesting. The wild plot armor (normal Leo dies, Gundam pilot or supporting character in one lives), the actual legitimate bullshit armor on the Gundams makes literally EVERY fight they're in feel like it has no impetus or challenge, a lot of the characters are awful, etc.
Not good, but I'm going to finish it. Fuck.
>>
>>15399367

>Promisses to kill her
>ends up fucking her royally after marrying her

Also /m/ came up with a conclusion that WING is a remake and homage to A Taste of Armageddon Episode from the OG Star Trek Series.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKmUd0zHW4w
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.