[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was his issue?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: fucking asshole bird.png (153KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
fucking asshole bird.png
153KB, 600x400px
What the fuck was his issue?
>>
Wouldn't you be pissed if you were rudely woken up by Iok after 300 years?
>>
DON'T YOU DARE BADMOUTH BIRB MOTHERFUCKER!

He just wanted to play
>>
>>15398962
I really hoped there would be more of these things and that they'd have an actual impact on the series
>>
>>15398962

EXA-DB was destroyed.
>>
>>15399018
Why would they make the 2000 year old background a thousand times more interesting than the show?
>>
>>15399012
I want to Dainsleif birb until she cries.
>>
>>15398962
It was a tiny, pissed off Metal Gear ray wannabe.
>>
>>15399026
they didnt have to it already was
>>
>>15398962
Every robots dream

Hey sexy mama. Wanna kill all humans
>>
File: Okada symbolism.jpg (178KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Okada symbolism.jpg
178KB, 1280x720px
>>15398962
Okada bird symbolysm
>>
>>15399085
I thought that already existed with McGillis' books
>bird dies to murder Manlet
>never got to kill all of Chyse
There is no happy ending
>>
>>15399085
>Okada Bird bullshit
>Tekkadan goe to downhill after victory on Hashmal ( a looking-like bird MA)
POTTERY
BRAVO OKADA!
>>
>>15398962
Weak ass beam was weak ass
>>
>>15398962
>d.
This is we're IBO peaked. I went all downfall after this.
>>
>>15402047
Pretty much was hype for what they would do with it next.
If they removed it and continued with the second half of S2, I wouldn't be as disapointed
>>
>>15398962
You would be pissed too, if you were a brain in a WMD vat awoken after 300 years of peace.
>>
>>15399026
The problem was that they made the show uninteresting, so people ended up looking to cool minor details and making up their own scenarios in their heads to try and salvage it
>>
>>15401523
Beam weapons are weak in this setting against the armor type that pretty much everybody use.
>>
>>15402278
>tfw you can't even counter that because it's true
>>
File: 3a.jpg (411KB, 1600x1048px) Image search: [Google]
3a.jpg
411KB, 1600x1048px
>>15399025
I'm glad I'm not the only one who notice their similarity
>>
>>15398962
The realization that he is in IBO hit him hard and handle the shock, followed by extreme frustration.
>>
>>15402417
>and could not handle the shock, followed by extreme frustration.
>>
>>15402278
No, the MAs and the Calamity War are actually a really cool setting. At some point some idiot programmed them to kill everyone, not just enemy combatants, and humanity had to scramble to not be undone by their own creations.
>>
>>15402441
That's just your standard AI turned against its master plot though. It's been done to death.
>>
>>15402441
It sounds cool, but can you imagine how them doing a series where 72 Gundams face off against MA would turn out if they actually made it. If they're smart they'd just make it consists of a bunch of cool looking fights between Gundam Teams versus MAs. But going off of IBOs track record they're gonna fumble the origin for the MAs so it doesn't make sense and focus on a bunch of dumb character drama instead of the fights, and then shoehorn in Gjallajorn's foundation at the end with a 10 minute narration
>>
>>15398962
>What the fuck was his issue?
>issue
Carta!
>>
>>15398962
humans
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.