[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine a Gundam series with Geist as MC?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1428730118501.jpg (133KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1428730118501.jpg
133KB, 640x480px
Imagine a Gundam series with Geist as MC?
>>
Sounds dangerous.
>>
>>15398066
Most dangerous.
>>
>>15398077
CANT STOP!
>>
>>15400369
HE'S JUST A SOLDIER
>>
It would basically be IBO if the lead character was Ali al Saachez
>>
>>15398053
>truely he was a soldier of the devil
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDX0yrhhQls
>>
File: uak57Lv.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
uak57Lv.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
Gundam Thunderbolt is kinda that?

At least the part where MC is a cool guy who is absolutely ruthless in combat and isn't afraid of nothing.
>>
File: 244254346.jpg (99KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
244254346.jpg
99KB, 500x706px
>>
>>15398053
IBO
>>
it would be a side story following yasan after zz
>>
>>15398053
He dont Not!deinslefed at end of second OVA?
>>
>>15398053
what would the latter 49 episode be after he won on episode 1?
>>
>>15398053
Would he pretend to be friends with the Federation and then after killing all of the neo neo neo neo neo Zeon remnants just drop a bunch of colonies on earth at once? Would he even pilot a mobile suit? I could see him taking them on with just his power armor for the thrill of it.
>>
You need to think bigger OP
M.D Soilder in super robot wars
>>
>79
grabs the gundam and makes a beeline for char, flat out saves side 7 from being destroyed, runs off and just goes after zeon by himself for the hell of it
>Z
jerid comments "isnt geist a girl's name?" and proceeds to get his skull crushed, otherwise business as usual, destroys every big bad MS the very episode they debut, and the zeta gundam turns out to just be a MK-2 with more dakka
>ZZ
geist and his motley crew of young teenagers successfully steal the zeta gundam, geist then fucks off with it and starts a one man war with the entire system. AEUG goes after him with the ZZ gundam but geist ultimately hijacks it and continues his rampage
>Victory
geist, trying to live a more peaceful life in kasarelia with his housewife shakti, sees BESPA shenanigans which awaken the soldier in him, and he brutes his way into a victory gundam. after seeing his skills and desperate for good pilots, league militaire has no choice but to keep him on the roster
thats all i got
>>
>>15410297
You fucked up in Zeta, Him and Yazan would get into a fight, and through Violent communication team up and kill all three factions
>>
>>15410297
>geist
>peaceful life

This doesn't compute.
>>
>>15410297
Nice
>>
>>15401079
Literally standing on the edge.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.