[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kidou Senshi Gundam Sentai

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: mobile power suit sentai.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
mobile power suit sentai.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>Human sized Gundams
>Power Armor transformations
>Tacticool
>>
not even then would tokushit be mecha
>>
>>15397632
Oh hey it's Ben!
This guy is great, a huge fan of Mecha stuff with great taste and a general cool great guy at cons.
He goes by UbersCosplay on Facebook too.
Here's his Wing Gundam Zero.

That said I think it would be a cool series.
Like Build Fighters and G except you are the Gundam
>>
>>15397632
>I have no idea how to hold a gun
I couldn't see among all those pixels but I wouldn't be suprised if he's got his pinky out like he's performing some delicate handjob
>>
File: IMG_0091.jpg (116KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0091.jpg
116KB, 667x1000px
Im never going to get used to just cruising this board and then just randomly seeing myself.
>>15397892
Thanks!
>>15397953
You should complain about the chest lights being wrong too while your at it. j/k

I got some really great photos with that costume over the weekend as well. Still in the process of editing them.
>>
>>15397953
I think he was doing a RoboCop impersonation. I'm assuming you've talking about that early bit where he brings the pistol up and over then down.
>>
>>15397892
>5'10
>6'1
>>
>>15397632
>>15398695
Man I wish I wasn't such a lazy fuck and actually went to Hatsune festival but it was too fucking hot out to go to a garden festival. I don't know how the hell you went out in that heat wearing that thing, aren't you anyway almost dying in regular con weather? Miami is rough weather for robots.

Also are you going to wear that to Supercon Retro/going in general? That suit looks fucking badass from the pictures you posted and I would hate to not see it in person.
>>
>>15400642
It was super hot so yeah I cant blame you. Thankfully I had everything arranged with the museum staff well in advance so the photo op all took place indoors at the air conditioned theater.

Ive got fans in the suit and so long as the heat isn't too oppressive I tend to do ok. I still stay indoors whenever possible though.

I don't think Ill be doing super this year, at least not in costume. Currently Ive got Momocon in Atlanta planned and then Salt City Comic Con in New York in June. After that I don't have anything else set in stone till December.
>>
>>15397632

The head looks a little SD.
>>
>>15402361
Well I meant Supercon Retro which is like next weekend. They are basically holding two Supercons this year, don't know if they will do it every year, and this one takes place in the old location of the Miami Convention Centre rather than the new location that's in Fort Lauderdale. I think it also has an emphasis on older stuff although that's a bit of a half assed effort from what I've seen.

If not then hopefully you come down for animate or something to show off this suit or anything else you are working on (I think you mentioned something from G Gundam or GGG in a previous thread but I might be remembering wrong). Your costumes always are a highlight of Miami cons and my friend tries to get a photo with every one of your MS cosplays. Keep up the rad work, dude.
>>
>>15397646
Ehhh
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.