[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tekkadan confirmed for hunted post series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5

File: C8dnGG2UIAEDM6I.jpg (151KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C8dnGG2UIAEDM6I.jpg
151KB, 1200x675px
So, with the information we got from the event that the cuts across the flower on the gravestone were from people that were sent to hunt down Tekkadan survivors and vigilantes over the last few years that have failed to find them, and the way Eugene told Takaki not to refer to him as their former Deputy Boss because of "who could be listening"...we know that the event confirmed Rustal was still sending people to find Tekkadan despite them being defeated and scattered. Probably to stop people like Ride from trying to exact revenge one day as a measure of precaution.

But with this knowledge, don't you think Ride is completely justified and on the better path? Just watching Eugene only able to feebly glare at Rustal while in a room with him but keep his tail between his legs was pathetic.

My man Ride is a true alpha.

Kudelia is basically Tekkadan's schindler, she employs them all as she was asking Chad about the orphanage, the school, the mines, and the factory.
>>
I'm pretty sure I saw someone named Bacon on that memorial list

Biscuit
Cookie
Cracker

This universe is full of assholes
>>
If you think about it, this only makes him stupider for putting everyone at risk.
>>
All those people died so Ride wouldn't have to live like a nigger. He decided to throw his life away and become some edgy guerilla anyway.
>>
Feelsbadman
>>
>>15396498

I doubt the cuts were done by Rustal's goons. Maybe Ride did them, given that he was only one at the grave as the second half of the episode started. I mean, what were also carved into the memorial were names of those who died in Season 2, including Mikazuki and Akihiro's names.
>>
>>15396498

To be honest, what is the worst Ride could manage on his own?
>>
Rustal isn't a dumbass. Pretty sure he already knew Kudelia harbored former Tekkadan members.
Its not like its a secret she sympathized with Tekkadan.
>>
>>15397455
No, they were actually confirmed to be by people sent to hunt them. This isn't some headcanon, Nagai said so. Ride didn't do it.
>>
>>15397489
[Citation Needed]
>>
>>15397464
Ride isn't alone, he has many former alive tekkadan members that are helping him out, didn't you see he had a lookout when he went for Nobliss? Ride also pilots mobile suits, so beyond being a hitman, he could do some damage to Rustal if he has the element of surprise and Monkey isn't around.

>>15397474
Rustal has no idea any of them escaped through a tunnel, and they went into society and lived their lives quietly. He sent special forces to wipe everyone out, at the most he might think a few escaped. Why do you think Kudelia was talking about them in the past tense with Rustal? At the most, Julietta caught on to Eugene's glare at them and might have a silent knowledge, but Rustal is a cautious man. He knows some Tekkadan members would be out for his blood.
>>
>>15396505
Nigga Char took on the identity "Four Vaginas," and one of his clones was named "Full Frontal."

Gundam is no stranger to ridiculous names.
>>
>>15397501
Jesus, retard, it's in every reporting for the Last Flag event, the same one fujos are screaming about because they confirmed Shino is bisexual.

https://twitter.com/hj_02104/status/848607840084381696 here is a quick tweet on it, other reports on it have more details, but Nagai and Ogawa talked about how they had to hide for a while from people coming for them. It's why they couldn't just scatter out into society and have to stay under the protection of Kudelia and Admoss company.
>>
>>15397515
You got a real source and not just some secondhand bullshit from some fag's fan page?
>>
>>15397522
Every report from the Last Flag event is a fan's reporting on it. All of JP twitter and even the couple of fans from /r/eddit that were there all are only going to be able to give you fan reportings. It's an event, not a magazine interview. The point is, you're wrong and Tekkadan had people trying to hunt them down after the show.
>>
>>15396498
>But with this knowledge, don't you think Ride is completely justified and on the better path?

Not really. Tekkadan's goal was making it so that it's members could leave the PMC life and fighting behind them. A lot of people died for this goal and in the end, they achieved it. Ride and his copatriots never really abandoned the mindset the organization had, a major factor in their eventual downfall, and it continues to rule over them years later.

Fact is, Tekkadan wasn't a healthy place to be. The older members were able to put it aside and have the normal lives their comrades died to give them. Ride's continuation of the fight goes against that, and shows just how poisoned his mind was by those around him.
>>
>>15397545
If Ride and others have a downfall I really doubt Kudelia and the older members would just sit by and let them get murdered. It'd bring the downfall of everyone basically. Especially because they weren't condemning Ride or screaming about how bad muh revenge was, they were just worried for him because they love him.
>>
>>15397545
Ride is necessary if Tekkadan is being hunted. He has to hunt the hunters down so the others can live in peace. This is an exact example of needing a monster to protect others from monsters.
>>
>>15397536

Except how is it that there are people out to hunt them when the names etched into the memorial are those of the people who died in season 2?

You can't hunt a corpse.
>>
>>15397579
Or Ride is the reason they're being hunted. Who knows who else the little autist has already killed.
>>
>>15397607
People didn't go to the gravestone for information, they went to vandalize it. Which is what people do all of the time to dishonor the dead.
>>
>Mikazuki slaughters your teammates like insects
>Guts kills your beloved Iok-sama

If Ein wanted to hunt them down I can see a lot of the Mars survivors wanting to hunt them down too.
>>
>>15397628

...By carving the names of those who died on the memorial?

I wouldn't call that vandalism.
>>
>>15397638
Oh excuse me

>Guts slowly crushes your beloved Iok-sama to death while he screams and cries in agony over the radio for everyone to hear his last moments.
>>
File: not like this.png (690KB, 756x723px) Image search: [Google]
not like this.png
690KB, 756x723px
>>15397640
>those two pilots who failed to save him in time have to live with that memory
>can't properly get vengance because the pilot's already dead and the rest escaped
>probably was happy when he got back into the field from his suspension and relieved when he survived in ep 47
>may be barred from doing that shit now with the independence of Mars
Even if he was a dipwad, that must suck.
>>
>>15397639
The tekkadan emblem got noticably scratched out.
>>
>>15397671
>>those two pilots who failed to save him in time have to live with that memory
At least one of them is probably dead. They show more graze corpses followed by a shot of a further damaged Gusion with one of the swords that stabbed Guts broken in half.
>>
File: Guts vs 100 men.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
Guts vs 100 men.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
>>15397678
>guts' rampage gets offscreened again while we see all of Barbatos' self destruction
Fucking hell not again. Iok wasn't enough for this considering it would've been more fun to see it all.
Well that one remaining guy had to also witness getting more of his men destroyed despite piercing his cockpit or eventually died himself. Rest of the possible survivors may still be mad.
>>
>>15397673

I admit that's perhaps a little telling, but I don't exactly understand why people who would hunt them, if any, would etch the names of dead men onto the memorial.

I mean, Ride is the only one we know who visits it, and the conclusion is rather clear - he carved those names himself in an act of remembrance, and he possibly scratched out Tekkadan's symbol in an acknowledgement that it no longer exists but he still resolves to do right by his fallen comrades or something.
>>
Y'all thinking too much about this

The emblem is scratched because Tekkadan is nothing but a memory now
>>
>>15397579
Ride is Godzilla !? whouaaa
>>
>>15397699
Anyone know which kit supplies that broadsword?
>>
>>15397759
then one with the boosters for Kimaris i think
>>
>>15397704
I d9n't think it has to be the people that are huntingbthem down rather than a few shitters that just vandalized it since tekkadan is now known as a terribke criminal organization that disrupted the peace.
So it wouldn't be that suprising if someone crossed it out or vandalized it.
>>
RIDE OR DIE
>>
>>15397503
>Rustal has no idea any of them escaped through a tunnel, and they went into society and lived their lives quietly. He sent special forces to wipe everyone out, at the most he might think a few escaped. Why do you think Kudelia was talking about them in the past tense with Rustal? At the most, Julietta caught on to Eugene's glare at them and might have a silent knowledge, but Rustal is a cautious man. He knows some Tekkadan members would be out for his blood.
Eugene is literally her secretary.
>>
>>15397767
Ride carved the names of the dead. He went back to the vandalized gravestone, this isn't speculation, Nagai actually said people who were out to hunt them vandalized it as well as the old base. It's not just random hooligans, he specifically said it was people who were out to hunt them.

>>15397825
Chad is her secretary, Eugene is her bodyguard. But details. Rustal and Julietta have no reason to know who Eugene is.
>>
99% sure julietta knows
>>
>>15398026
>Chad is her secretary, Eugene is her bodyguard. But details. Rustal and Julietta have no reason to know who Eugene is.
Aren't they internationally wanted terrorists? It's not like they are lieyng down.
>>
>>15399194
She probably does with the look she exchanged at Eugene when she saw the way he looked at Rustal (or her? It was unclear). But she also showed she sympathizes a bit with Tekkadan now, so I doubt she'll ever say anything.

>>15399739
They never knew Eugene's face or even his voice. He's safe as some random ass bodyguard of Kudelia's from Mars.
>>
>>15399885
>They never knew Eugene's face or even his voice. He's safe as some random ass bodyguard of Kudelia's from Mars.
The issue is that Tekkadan isn't a random company, they have been on the word of mouth for years now.
>>
Does anyone have any scans of the BD extras?
>>
Okada said they were hunted after the battle, but that doesn't necessarily mean they're still being actively hunted after the timeskip. Several years have passed since the battle and the end of the show, they are, at best, a footnote in some log somewhere with an asterisk saying "still at large."

Though Ride's actions may reignite that manhunt, but there isn't any reason for authorities to link the shooting to Tekkadan survivors. No one but fatass himself and Rustal knew about the driveby that killed Orga and his role in suppressing the media so Rustal could fuck Tekkadan up without witnesses. And Rustal seemed like he didn't have any reason to continually pursue Tekkadan up until Ride started assassinating people.

So it's entirely possible the hunt was basically over and Ride fucked everyone over.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-04-22-47-31.png (706KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-04-22-47-31.png
706KB, 1280x720px
>>15400054
Best boy
>>
>>15400054
Since mars has its own sovereignty now he probably would have a hard time going about that, especially since its leader is in fact both employing Tekkadan remnants and has support of the largest mafia organization meaning with out nobliss Rustle has much less control over shit going on on mars
>>
>>15400210
>Since mars has its own sovereignty now he probably would have a hard time going about that

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_operation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wetwork
>>
>>15396498
>don't you think Ride is completely justified and on the better path?
More like the complete opposite.

>Just watching Eugene only able to feebly glare at Rustal while in a room with him but keep his tail between his legs was pathetic
Eugene knows his place and the things at stakes, Ride has always been an angry, edgy idiot.
>>
>>15397504
Still better than simply being called "Donut"
>>
>>15396498
>the cuts across the flower on the gravestone were from people that were sent to hunt down Tekkadan survivors and vigilantes over the last few years that have failed to find them

Too much of free time they have on their hand.
I mean seriously that's dumb and pointless
>>
>>15400327
>Man i cant find tekkadan
>i'll provoke them by cutting their memorial, thatll show em!
>>
>>15400598
They could have easily demolished it then.
>>
>>15396505
I hope the Gundam Cafe in Akihibara will offer the Tekkadan Breakfast Plate soon.
>>
File: guts smile.png (399KB, 1182x555px) Image search: [Google]
guts smile.png
399KB, 1182x555px
>>15397699
>tfw Guts would kill all in last fitgh
>Spam Dainsleif
FUCKING PLOT ARMORS!
At least he killed his "nemesis" unlike Mika
>>
>>15400634
They have several IBO themed dishes.

The "Tekkadan Rations" plate is actually pretty decent.
>>
>>15400598
It's about light vandalizing, they're not going to go out of their way to demolish, it was probably just one of the guys frustrated and wanting to cut out their symbolic gesture.
>>
>>15400660
Remind me again why did he hold a grudge gainst Iok, is it related to the Moblie Armor incident?
>>
>>15397699
cant forgive IBO for robbing us the space equivalent of guts the 100 man slayer
>>
>>15400912

The implication was that McGillis showed Tekkadan records of past shit Rustal's faction did, and Akihiro subsequently discovered that Iok was the one who both used Dainsleifs on the Turbines and was indirectly responsible for Lafter's murder.
>>
>>15400210
sovereignty that Rustal didnt neeed to give the again ibo shit tier writing...
>>
>>15397673

Of course it did, idiot, because "Tekkadan" no longer exists.
>>
>>15397724

Finally, some common sense here.
>>
>>15399194
>>15399885
Pretty sure Rustal knows too, or at least knows that Kudelia is talking about Tekkadan when she says they died noble deaths. It's why he calls her impressive, to look him in the face and tell him Tekkadan were noble.
>>
>>15396498
>Ride is a true alpha.
No, Alpha Naruholt is a true alpha.
>>
>>15396498
No, Hush.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.