[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Admit it, IBO units in a SRW game would be boring as fuck.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

File: latest.png (362KB, 883x1200px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
362KB, 883x1200px
Admit it, IBO units in a SRW game would be boring as fuck.
>>
File: yuri - so cool.jpg (84KB, 564x476px) Image search: [Google]
yuri - so cool.jpg
84KB, 564x476px
>>15395945
Better than more UC shit in it.
>>
>>15395945
I'd rather have more CE and AG shit in SRW then anything from IBO.
>>
>>15395945
Well they don't have much in terms of visually interesting attacks. They're better off in Gundam VS where you can personally take control of the MS.
>>
>>15395945

As opposed to

>BEAM RIFLE
>BEAM RIFLE
>DOUBLE BEAM RIFLE
>MEGA BEAM RIFLE
>BEAM RIFLE
>BEAM RIFLE
>I DON'T REALLY GET IT BUT BEAM RIFLE
>>
>>15395945
>Not wanting all of those hench strength hits from Barbatos' mace
>Not wanting "AWOOOOO" followed by ripping and tearing like a berserk Eva
>>
>>15398263
>not wanting Flauros, Gusion, Bael and Kimaris be able to do anything but stand around and job while Barbie does everything
>not wanting to nuke Iok's ass
>>
>>15395945
>Not wanting the sheer hilarity of btfoing Rustal and the Dainsleif
>>
>not wanting to put Iok in Gundam Bael
>>
>>15395945
Most Gundam has become stale in SRW. Everything just uses variations of the same weapons. Needs Frozen Teardrop with all of its insane shit.
>>
>>15400198
We need G with new animations too.
>>
It would be fine if they got good animations but I agree that SRW is overloaded with gundam right now
>>
>>15395945
I think it would be great. no super fancy killer moves, just slash with a sword, smash with mace sideways, smash with mace overhead.

and with ridiculously high stats. it would be the dunbine expy of that SRW
>>
>Flauros in siege/Bombardment mode
>Dantallion's forms
>>15400153
>implying Iok would not escape it until final round where evasion cuts down to 1/13 of its original stat
>>15400550
>no super fancy killer moves
>What is Super Galaxy Cannon
>Or Barbatos' berserker state
>>
>>15395945
>Admit it, IBO units in a SRW game would be boring as fuck.

IBO as a Gundam entry sucks. IBO as mediaval combat thing sucks doubly as well and furthermore we already have Panzer World Galient. So IBO is totally useless. No point in having it in SRW. Well they could always design a hentai game with Atra and Sugoi-hime-sama but it doesn't fall in line with the SRW ideals. So no lesbian party in SRW.
>>
>>15400571

>SRW ideals

So mindless button-mashing and easy as shit gameplay?
>>
>>15395945
Standard Barbatos attack

-Hand gun thingie
-Mace Throw
-Mace Melee
-Super Maneuver Mace thingie

I actually like it if it's simple. It's not like you guys ever use Vulcan or Missile pod unless the enemy is like low HP.
>>
>>15400573
He means the glorified "family-friendly" VN that modern SRW tends to be, since lewd stuff gets shown rarely. Hell, I don't think there was any implied nudity before Cross Ange showed up, and even then that show has no anatomy.
>>
>>15400578
You're forgetting [AWOOOOOOOOO].
>>
>>15400737
Standard Barbatos. Not the upgrades, Not Lupus Rex. The very first Barbatos.
>>
>IBO and CE in the same SRW
>Phase Shift everywhere
>>
>>15400568
>>Flauros in siege/Bombardment mode
>>Dantallion's forms

>Transform into a dog mode
>Fire guncanon cannons

I feel no hype
>>
>>15400573
>So mindless button-mashing and easy as shit gameplay?

Spot on dude.
Hentai games don't require mindless button mashing so they're automatically disqualified from appearing in SRW.
>>
>>15400180
>rustal tries using it on the nadesico
>>
Yamato vs Rustel
Who will win
>>
>>15401544
Yamato
>>
>>15398263
>>15400568
>DUDE BRO ITS GONNA BE FUCKING GREAT BRO ARE YOU NOT HYPED!!!!??!?!?!?!?
Do you idiots have no idea how SRW works? With the shit choreography and animation of the source material, they won't be able to make the attack animations look good without taking lots of artistic liberties. And the actual moveset options are very limited for the majority of the units
>barbatos and many other units
>gun
>melee
>melee with another weapon if there is one
>melee harder, super mode, combo, whatever
>Flauros
>melee
>gun
>bigger gun
>shelling mode is an attack instead of mode switch
wow it's fucking nothing.
>>
>>15402404

Yeah that is why up until recently all the animations for crossbone Gundam have been lame, they didn't have any animated source mayeral do they had to make some shit up
>>
>>15395945
SRW already has enough Gundam.
I wanna see more weird shit.
Give me Zoids or Heavy Objects.
Maybe even put Armor Hunter Mellowlink in on his fucking bike. He deserves better than an appearance in a mobile game.
>>
>>15395945
>>15395945

How would it even work

>Gjallahorn are basically the feddie equivalent so they can't be bad unless its in a game including gundam seed
>If gjallahorn isn't evil then Rustal and Gaelio have to be allies, which means mika and co must be enemies

The chances of them being enemies all game is like 0% so i think we'll get some sort of revised end with them
>>
>>15402475
Metal Gear in SRW when?
There's enough variety. You can have the originals, the Shagohod, Rex and Ray, Gekkos and mass-production rays as trash enemy units, maybe even Salanthropus or the AI Weapons from Peace Walker.
>>
File: 177996.jpg (85KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
177996.jpg
85KB, 704x396px
>ITT: People using IBO as an excuse to bitch about SRW's core gameplay mechanics that haven't changed in years.

Holy shit. /m/ really has transformed into /v/.
>>
>>15400571
I feel like IBO would be one of the series that gets units but no plot in SRW
>>
>>15402475
Zoids was in K and L, but should be brought back

Really I don't get how you can criticize IBO being boring in SRW when every other gundam is just as bad with repetitiveness
>BEAM
>BEAM
>BEAM
>SWORD COMBO!
>BEAM BEAM BEAM!
>ULTRAAAAAAA!!!
>>
>>15402531
You forgot
>funnel spam
>>
>>15402487
We had Super Terrorist War Z2, where all the terrorists were good guys
>>
>>15395945
>tail attacks
>claws
>giant wrench
>berserker state
>galaxy gannon
>giant scissors
>machete throwing
>burst sabers
>the entirety of Graze Ein
>DAINSLEIFS

Compared to the usual beam rifle + melee combo we get from Gundam units, IBO would be a fucking treasure trove.
>>
>>15402487
they start as enemies, then after a while Iok awakens an ancient evil again and they have to ally to defeat it

epilogue is whomever is left in arianrhod and whomever is left in tekkadan negotiating after they both lost a truckload of forces, similar to how the show ended
>>
>>15395954
Nah, UC is still budget eater.
>>
>>15401544
Rustal nukes Yamato without killing him over and over until he runs out of memesticks and Yamato kills him by crushing Rustal's fleet with his plot armor
>>
>>15395945
What can IBO do that Break Blade can't?
>>
>>15404250
> break hiatus
end.
>>
File: geist grenadeknife.jpg (38KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
geist grenadeknife.jpg
38KB, 720x480px
>>15402475
MD Geist for SRW
W
H
E
N
>>
>>15395945
Boring in SRW only has one criteria.
>is the bgm something from zeta or zz that isn't an op or riders in the skies
>>
>>15404250
IBO was definitely inspired by Break Blade.

I love the shattering armor and no explosions.

IBO brought in thrusters, space combat, warships, and the regular sci fi elements. Break Blade is more fantasy with mecha.

Both are tried to upscale ancient infantry warfare in some way.
>>
>>15402475
Has there been an entry with Armored Core?
>>
>>15407614
ACE R, but it doesn't really count (it's a spinoff series made by FROM)
>>
>>15402564
Dont forget that SRW will fix that IBO ending
>>
>>15395945
Nah. It wouldn't be bad.

Also the SRW treatment would mean that they'd fix a lot of things with it. ESPECIALLY WITH S2.

>>15408327
This + maybe it will give people the option to make Choco Macky's revolution work.
>>
>>15402475
XO mostly covers a lot of obscure shits

come the fuck on, Infinite ryvius this month
>>
Late UC stuff is always going to be the most interesting warfare. IBO kiddies can get out.
>>
>>15407448
The Dainseilf reminds me to the English Longbowmen. It probably would have been considered a war crime if such a concept existed back then. Other armies absolutely loathed them, there's even talk that the forward facing V sign as an insult was made up by longbowmen saying "i can fuck you up with just these two fingers".
>>
>>15397259
Seconding, fuck Iron Menstruation.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.