[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MSGO - Mobile Suit Gundam Online General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 81

File: garbage.jpg (229KB, 1066x583px) Image search: [Google]
garbage.jpg
229KB, 1066x583px
>Basic Info
Mobile Suit Gundam Online is a F2P third person shooter set in the Universal Century of the Gundam franchise. The game features massive battles of over 100 players as well as small scale battles 6v6.

NOTE: A VPN is required to play JP but not TW.

>Getting Started
https://sites.google.com/site/msgoenglish/start

>Japan Guilds (Server 1)
Federation: Brightslap
Zeon: NEO-GOONSA, WhitePiggu

>TW Guilds
COLONYDROP

>Japanese Wiki (Use Google Translate)
http://gow.swiki.jp/

>I'm having errors when trying to launch the game
https://sites.google.com/site/msgoenglish/start/troubleshooting
>>
File: wow.jpg (108KB, 600x348px) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
108KB, 600x348px
>>
ded gaem
>>
Wonder how small your penis has to be to taunt someone after you and three of your little buddies gank them.
>>
So the event is over after tonight's maintenance right?
>>
File: PUSSYMAN.png (245KB, 1028x517px) Image search: [Google]
PUSSYMAN.png
245KB, 1028x517px
So did you get your favorite suit? Did the gacha gods give you neat suits to finger or kick a rock?
>>
>>15399272
This a smurf?
>>
>>15398723
You can get scramble gashacon tickets until the 12th.
>>
>>15397273
What's this about?
>>
goons killed the thread
>>
Looks like everybody not Goons quit the game. Or decided the thread wasn't worth it. In the end it doesn't really matter to us.
>>
Is it worth trying to get into this? It seems fun but having to get a VPN and everything being in japanese makes it seem like its a lot of work
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>15402328

It is a lot of work but imo there is no real good alternative available to English players. It just depends on how much you want it. To me it's worth it but almost 500 battles in I'm still learning about things.
>>
>>15402427
How is the combat? Like is it just a run of the mill 3rd person shooter?
>>
>>15402434

To be quite honest with you, it feels very much all it's own. I have absolutely no idea what engine it runs on but it's very... dated feeling. Not necessarily in a bad way or a good way. The other thing is, with a VPN connecting to the other side of the world the ping is never good.

Basically though, it's mostly very teamwork oriented. Like yeah if you got the really high cost suits and you're good you can go in and mess up a few grunt suit enemies. Mostly though, you want to travel with friends and everybody shaves off little bits of damage and covers one an other (ideally anyway).

However, a lot of it just depends on if you're on the winning team or not. Usually it's thankfully not a total wipe either way but basically you are a cog in the wheel for the most part. You'll have the 1 on 1 battles sometimes but it's more likely they have a friend or you do. Numbers mean more than suit quality and player skill.

But yeah I can't think of an example it really feels like. The driving mechanics imo are the boost meter which determines how fast you can fly and get around. You're constantly trying to not hit empty and then have to recharge and be stuck walking around for a few seconds because then you're an easy target.

Anyway, you'll probably flounder around not knowing what the heck is happening for quite a few matches and that's alright. Just follow other people and try to help out and learn from watching and emulating what they do and you'll likely catch on. Watch some videos too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DXqj4UQrtY
>>
>>15402460
>The driving mechanics imo are the boost meter which determines how fast you can fly and get around. You're constantly trying to not hit empty and then have to recharge and be stuck walking around for a few seconds because then you're an easy target.

Sounds a lot like the armored core series, not sure if you've played it but yeah I'm used to that. I like that system so I might feel at home here.

The other description of combat sounds fun actually. I'd like to check it out.

One last question, do you use mudfish and if so, how much do have you paid so far?

(thanks for answering my questions btw)
>>
File: n637b65.jpg (91KB, 636x477px) Image search: [Google]
n637b65.jpg
91KB, 636x477px
>>15402491

Well I put 10 bucks in Mudfish and I think I have about 8 bucks left. Like it's hilariously cheap to use. It's really not expensive at all.

Pro tip - You DO NOT have to use mudfish to update the game with the BNO updater. Make sure Mudfish is not on because it will eat a lot of your VPN for nothing.

Another tip, sometimes the nodes suck. Like when you use Mudfish you'll be asked what Japanese node to go through, and sometimes it'll be bad and you'll need to switch to another one. It happens very rarely that it's not a big concern but if you get rubberbanding issues or whatever try switching over.

I have not played Armored Core so I'm sorry I can't compare. I've played other mech games that are much older, though. Anyway, I'd say this is a Gundam fan game first and a competitive shooter second. I play it because it's the only online Gundam game I can play. It's still enjoyable but don't expect anything super mind blowingly awesome. If I didn't care about Gundam I'd probably think the game was pretty mediocre.
>>
>>15402517
Welp it's downloading now, I'm going to give it a shot. Are you in any of the /m/ guilds?
>>
File: 1463742169231.jpg (69KB, 731x605px) Image search: [Google]
1463742169231.jpg
69KB, 731x605px
>>15403346

I only play Zeon and yeah I'm in WhitePiggu. I'm not super active because real life responsibilities. I usually play later at night.

WhitePiggu is mostly pretty dead but there's 1 or 2 people around sometimes. You may have better luck in NEO-GOONSA.
>>
>>15403384
Well I was going to play zeon anyway so I wouldn't mind joining up with you guys, unless you think neo-goonsa is the way to go. I don't really mind if the guild isn't too active. How important are guilds anyway?
>>
File: Ov4VRkZ.jpg (154KB, 692x727px) Image search: [Google]
Ov4VRkZ.jpg
154KB, 692x727px
>>15403429

Being in one gives you bonuses to stuff like upgrading suits and occasionally little rewards toward things. It's generally good to join some group of some kind.

Do your placement matches and when you get to the big battles worry about joining a group. Good luck. Freedom for all spacenoids.
>>
I have one more question, So I got it working using mudfish in full VPN mode, but it wouldnt let me log in otherwise, I'd get some error message and it would just ask me to log in again. Did I do something wrong because I thought you were supposed to be able to play without having to switch over to full VPN mode.
>>
>>15403781
Did you make an bandai account before hand? Thats usually the first issue you run into when you start playing, I did the same thing.
Either that or the node your currently using has been black listed, so you should try switching to another one and trouble shoot. I usually just use the google node. But I'm in solcal so idk if that'll be better for you
>>
>>15403788
Yeah I had an account made beforehand. I'm just going to try to use some different nodes
>>
>>15403795
Yeah see if that works, if not see if you can take a screenshot of the log in error. And you really don't need full VPN mode to run this game I don't think thats the problem in your case
>>
File: gundamerror.jpg (16KB, 420x140px) Image search: [Google]
gundamerror.jpg
16KB, 420x140px
>>15403802
Here's the error I was getting when not using full VPN mode.
>>
>>15403429
Another anon chiming in,

Clans really help make progressing in the game much easier. There's clan challenges which awards GP, and you can sometimes get goodies too. Though, I think what's really important is the upgrade boost which really help when you're upgrading suits. You can also use specific suits from the other faction once per match when in a clan.

I think you can get by okay without a clan early on however. iirc, the game throws quite a lot of free stuff at you if you play regularly. Eventually, progress will slow to a crawl because you've burned through most of your tasks.

>>15403805
Have you equipped the Mobile Suit Gundam item in mudfish? Did you check it's setup?
How about relogging?
>>
>>15403805
Yeah 4:17 error are usually an IP issue so it must have something to do with mudfish. Did you add msgo as an item in mudfish like this anon said>>15403807?
I usually forget about that part. I don't thing your game is corrupted or anything from updating while not changing your timezone, usually the game won't even launch if that was the case.

If adding msgo to mudfish doesn't work I'd say try turning off/on your tap32 and rerun mudfish
>>
>>15403817
>>15403807

>Have you equipped the Mobile Suit Gundam item in mudfish?

This was it. Thanks so much for everyone's help. I'm going to hit the hay now but if someone could recommend a good node for the east coast, that'd be great.

Also once I get to the level where I can join with someone I'll join either White Piggu or Goonsa
>>
>>15403826
Ayyyyyyyy thank god you got it, I was ingame and was about to run out of solutions

I know the Tokyo equinix node is still good, the sakura ones usually have the highest traffic or it might be black listed atm. And maybe try the soft bank tokyo nodes too. Theres about 4 google nodes now(idk why) but I usually use the first, I've noticed I get better latency from that one
Think you have to hit rank 5 or 8 to join a clan, just take it slow and get your basics down. And kek I'm not touching that white piggu issue, that caused alot of buttrage awhile ago. Do more ppl play on white piggu now than brightslap? Is so I'll probably switch over

But EVERYONE and their mother is on Goonsa so you should be good as a "space alien" pilot
>>
>>15403833
>And kek I'm not touching that white piggu issue

Wait was there drama? Cause I just wanna play gun dumbs and avoid drama at all costs, so if there's something I should know. Let me in on it
>>
>>15403838
Idk what started the drama, tho it always just dwells here since its 4chan and anons gonna anon. Prepare yourself for bad girls club type drama:
Someone got upset that white piguu wasn't posted in the OP post with the rest of the clans. Other anons said it didn't belong on it because its a dead clan now. Then the autism started hitting new type capabilities and started a almost two month long argument. I still have no idea what the big deal was tbqh
>>
>>15403846
>Then the autism started hitting new type capabilities

lol

Oh well I guess I wont have to worry about it for a while in any case. Thanks again for the help anon. See you in game sometime maybe
>>
>>15403854
No problem anon glad we were able to get your game running, usually hardly anything gets solved in here.
You'll have enough time to find out what you want to belong to, I usually play feddie so I'll prob not see you since most anons are on the zeon side. And if you join goonsa you'll most likely you'll have to join their discord, since thats the new fangle thing.

Goodnight anon go witness the tears of time...
>>
So I decided to reinstall on a whim. Are you now able to buy a bunch of the blueprints for older suits? If I remember correctly all you could really buy right out was garbage you would get a million of off the gacha.
>>
>>15403909
Yes the old the GP gacha was replaced with the GP shop.

Rental = 100k
Silver BP = 250k
Gold BP = 5M

Starter tier suits are still the same price.
Also lots of special gacha events, right now there's the scramble event where you can get tix to use towards a gacha that has almost all old event suits like Ramba Ral's Gouf, Kai's Guncannon, etc.
>>
>>15403915
That's actually pretty fucking cool. I am stoked to grab a suit or two I was keen to try back in the day.
>>
File: ss_20170406_193611.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20170406_193611.png
1MB, 1600x900px
Whelp I wonder whoes going to win, and once again it boiled down to feddie vs. feddie cause all the gold players come out

anyone taking bets? Bet on team 1 cause thats me ;p
>>
File: ss_20170406_200129.png (1019KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20170406_200129.png
1019KB, 1600x900px
team one is always number uno
>>
Plenty of feddies firing that semi automatic BR suspiciously fast...
>>
File: gundam-zz-42h.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gundam-zz-42h.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
>>15403838
>>15403854

Huh, I didn't know about this drama. As a pretty active member currently I can say that the clan is pretty dead as of right now but my guess is that it'll be a bit better in the summer and weekends there's a whole lot more going on.

To be quite honest I haven't interacted with any of them all that much. It's nice to just have people around that speak my language and wont kick me out for being a white piggu. I do apologize if someone in the clan was being silly but it doesn't seem like a toxic clan. It's quiet like all the time anyway.

But, join NEO-GOONSA if you wish because they sound more active and can probably help you more. I'm gonna stick it out in WhitePiggu for loyalty sake.
>>
you miss a lot if you dont join an active clan
>>
im in brightslap and neogoonsa and two weeks ago bright had a 4 master ticket challege and we did not finish. goons finished it in days. we had a week to do it.... i dont even play my zeek...
>>
Well, I've been been playing on and off all day. It's pretty fun. I think I'm rank 4 (?) now. For some reason I only get 1 or 2 real people in my matches. Maybe its the time of day i'm playing.
>>
>>15406331

Nah that's your practice matches. They don't throw you into 52v52 until they determine your capabilities.

Also, I sent in a request to join NEO-GOONSA. It's full but to anyone in the group, if you have any dead members I'd appreciate being let in. It says 7 matches a week is the limit for "active" and I meet that pretty easily.I'm not that good but I have 472 matches under my belt so I'm not new or anything either.
>>
>>15406459
We end up full a lot, but as long as you apply the leader should kick an inactive to make room for you. That's how it usually goes. Just gotta wait for him to get online.
>>
isnt the leader of brightslap neogoon and whitepiggu as well as colonydrop in this thread? i remember not getting my 4 master tickets. how come people dont tell the clan that there is a challenge up
>>
>>15406526

Thanks. Sorry I'm just a little impatient because I want to be in a group for the bonuses.
>>
>>15406541
I can't speak for brightslap or Whitepiggu. Neo-goons leader never actually posts here. We've had him look at the thread to see some interesting things, but as far as I know he doesn't actually keep tabs on this place.
>>
>>15406541
yeah our guy posts webms in here once in a while. i think they from indonesia. i wish we feds actually got together goons platoon all the time together.
>>
>>15403915
rentals good?
>>
So I've been playing a few days now. What's the best way to get a halfway decent mobile suit? I'm using a Zaku II, and generally get destroyed 1v1.
>>
>>15409154
gitgud
>>
>>15409154
What Zaku II? The F w/ heavy equipment is a good grunt. Try charge bazooka F, basic machine gun with upgraded fire rate/lockon/damage, and grenades.

Play as a support suit and stick with allies. Grunts are a great way to git gud, since there is little consequence to dying.

Gitting gud is mostly a matter of learning the most effective tactics for your role in the team.
>>
>>15409365
Thanks. I'm gonna try all that out.
>>
Sieg zeon feddies must be wiped off the face of the earth

DROP THE COLONY'S DROP THE COLONY'S BURN ALL THE FEDS DOWN BURN THEM DOWN BURN THEM DOWN WHITEPIGGU IS A LIE SONANS IS GOD MSGO IS A LIE ITS A GAME THAT NEVER EXISTED GACHA IS FAIR GOLD PLAYERS ARE GAY AS FUCK

goons are gay
>>
>>15409154
Blue Destiny 2 is a solid all rounder.
>>
why do we even let goons on this fucking board we should ban them from OP fucking assholes
>>
>>15411091
Because you don't really have a choice? It's 4chan and MSGO is for whoever wants to play it, not just you. What did the goons do to you anyway?
>>
>>15411141
You've got to be autistic if you've taken that obvious bait.
>>
>>15411148
Nah, not autistic. Having a little fun. What's he gonna do? Make me sad? It's 4chan bruh. You really think I care what he thinks?
>>
>>15411165
>P-pssh..nyuoh I didn't take the bait even though I actually did
>>
>>15411167
b-b-b-baited. Keep it coming. Only entertainment for me.
>>
does anyone have any good gameplay of this game?
>>
File: 1394910076026.jpg (68KB, 450x620px) Image search: [Google]
1394910076026.jpg
68KB, 450x620px
KNOCK OFF ALL THE KIDS PLAY YOUR SOLDERS AND THIS A MILITARY VESSEL, START ACTING LIKE ADULTS OR I'LL HAVE TO "CORRECT" YOU AND THROW YOU OFF IN THE BRIG

>>15411141
>>15411165
>>15411173
I don't care what you say crix, maybe you maybe you didn't, but if you reply to b8 than you lost the battle. No amount of "hahahah its all entertainment" can solve that.
I played with you guys last...morning so idk what that anon was bitching about. Prob just bitching to b8 out an reaction

>>15412786
define gameplay
I have some webms I posted here before, not sure if any anons cared about it since its not in silky smooth 60fps.
You want general gameplay, or shit of someone scoring kills or taking an control point?
>>
>>15413029
>playing with goons
>not knowing who tummycrix is
how new are you? kek
>>
>>15413029
I want to see good gameplay of someone scoring high in a gold game. On youtube nobody says whether or not their matches are gold. From reading the wiki everything below gold is insane (you can do anything and do good) so I want to see good gold gameplay. Whole games please not clips or webms.
>>
people praise this kacho guy but i never see him in game or seen his vids if he has any
>>
File: n765.png (420KB, 900x699px) Image search: [Google]
n765.png
420KB, 900x699px
So much silly drama. Can't we just enjoy giant mech battles?
>>
>>15413029
i was watching the stream last night were you the one that got offened when someone said sdgo sucked and 4chan players are trash why are you playing with goons join whitepiggu
>>
>>15413213
all it takes is one spark of goonly like goodness and bang dang ow blow up the mecha thread we go
>>
>>15413212
Kacho doesn't stream or make videos. If you wanna watch him, search him up in-game and watch his replays
>>
Also don't call me Crix. We not cool with that dude.
>>15413176
Only place you'll probably find that is the stream. I dunno if Tummy keeps vods of the game still on twitch. He might though
>>
>>15413176
http://live.nicovideo.jp/search?orig_filter=&sort=recent&date=&kind=&keyword=ガンオン
most of the streams with high viewers are usually gold
>>
>>15413176

I recommend you to watch his videos, he is streaming MSGO every day on YT.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3-SjARS0xC8vrkDTsIhIRA
>>
>>15413590
>>15415567
Thank you guys
>>
When I go to build a mobile suit now with mechanic tickets, some menu I've never seen before pops up and it says something about BC. Anyone know what this is?
>>
>>15416788
Do you have gold mechanic tickets highlighted, are you out of MS garage space, or are you out of basic mechanic tickets?
Post a pic would be way more helpful
>>
>>15416808
>are you out of MS garage space

This was it, thanks a bunch man.
>>
is there any kind of english localization for this or do all of you dorks just know moon runes?
>>
>>15413213
I stopped enjoying the game after I go into silver tier. Can't even relax and have fun with my favorite mobile suits anymore.
>>
File: 1467152899686.jpg (97KB, 1196x816px) Image search: [Google]
1467152899686.jpg
97KB, 1196x816px
>>15416816
Ayyyy I'm glad to hear /msgo/'s tech support acually helped. Just get rid of something you don't use or just roll the daily gasha since they have garage tickets this week.

Good luck with your build spacenoid
>>
File: yazan2.jpg (127KB, 1315x952px) Image search: [Google]
yazan2.jpg
127KB, 1315x952px
>>15416965
>Good luck with your build spacenoid

Thanks. I just ended up selling a few old suits to make room for the new ones.
>>
>>15416892
You can either translate with the wiki or just memorize what button does what.
>>
>>15417091
Hopefully you got rid of shit thats easy to get again, I still have a bunch of shit on feddie and zong that I'm afraid of selling
>that yazun pic
that reminds me I need to make a webm of that scene
>>
>>15417408
>Hopefully you got rid of shit thats easy to get again

Uh, think they were just some Zaku II variants. I'm just trying to get a halfway decent mobile suit now. I have a Zaku II F, Zaku half cannon, and some blue gundam mk II (?) I'm not too sure what it is.

>that reminds me I need to make a webm of that scene

I just started watching ZZ for the first time. It's pretty good so far. The tone shift from zeta was jarring at first, but I'm glad we get more yazan
>>
>>15417484

Hey the gold Zaku II F is pretty cool as long as you don't get the quick reload passive. I still use it and it feels good and you can put max Bazooka and Howitzer Blast Control III on it, and that plus the charge bazooka makes a gigantic and good feeling explosion. Plus it has a really low respawn timer so you can go in with confidence and not be afraid to die.

But hey, do what feels right and use your favorites.
>>
>>15417988

Sorry, I should specifiy I'm talking specifically the Zaku II F Heavy. The assault Zakus are all pretty meh for the most part now. Again though, use your favorites.
>>
>that little 'nothin personal kid' pause before an edgefreet kills you after knockdown
>>
File: yazan want.webm (281KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
yazan want.webm
281KB, 800x450px
>>15417484
I've held on to a gold Zaku II F assault for years now, I never use it but I know the F type assaults are rare now. But I barely have anything good on my zeon player. And I think your talking about the Blue Dynasty II, which is a solid melee suit all around, thinks thats the only blue gundams zeon gets.
You should defiantly use that suit, its good in silver or gold blueprint form.

Yeah it took me a while to get into ZZ as well, I watched the first episode right after zeta and couldn't deal with it. Then a year later I finally gave it a try, its still a good show tho misses alot of things. And kek get as much yazan as you can, he doesn't die or anything but..........

>>15418000
>trips tell the truth
was that before or after it did a backflip dash attack right after you turn a corner, like "they can see thru walls"
>>
File: yazan want zeta bad.webm (132KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
yazan want zeta bad.webm
132KB, 800x450px
Errrrrr damn heres a better cut version
>>
>>15418246
>>15418265
>that webm

Saved. Can never have enough Yazan.
>>
Havent played in a while. Booted up the game and I have a silky smooth 2 fps. What the hell is going on? Anyone else having this issue?
>>
>>15419191
Well it does usually play like a bootleg PS2 game on a second rate emulator but try a different VPN and reboot the client or your pc if it's unplayable.
>>
>>15419191
Have you tried turning the vpn off and on again?
>>
File: ss_20160320_032742.png (799KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20160320_032742.png
799KB, 1280x720px
>when everyone assaults the enemy base and you manage to get in a bit hit

So awesome. Also, I remember one time on Odessa Coast I managed to sneak in all by myself to use the Hygogg's Hand Missile Unit on the enemy's base and did a good chunk of damage. Felt pretty good.
>>
File: 49039.gif (2MB, 240x135px) Image search: [Google]
49039.gif
2MB, 240x135px
bump
>>
>>15423023
NERF IT NOW! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: google translate.jpg (94KB, 722x544px) Image search: [Google]
google translate.jpg
94KB, 722x544px
>>
>>15423067
they're not buffing melee cancer though are they
>>
>>15423262
>they actually are
though it's weird that they buffed the pixie, yet nerfing the nacht which is supposed to be equivalents
>>
any chance that the fed assault/heavy list on the google site gets updated to be like zeon's list?
i don't see the new DX suits like the dakar nemo and byarlant custom
>>
File: 1487347964013.jpg (220KB, 1280x886px) Image search: [Google]
1487347964013.jpg
220KB, 1280x886px
>>15424935
My guy there both on the wiki atm
Enjoy these long ass links

http://gow.swiki.jp/index.php%3F%25E3%2583%2590%25E3%2582%25A4%25E3%2582%25A2%25E3%2583%25A9%25E3%2583%25B3%25E3%2583%25BB%25E3%2582%25AB%25E3%2582%25B9%25E3%2582%25BF%25E3%2583%25A0&usg=ALkJrhgTHyctGTmIvTMM2X0CVHrx6N1MxQ

http://gow.swiki.jp/index.php%3F%25E3%2583%258D%25E3%2583%25A2%25EF%25BC%2588%25E3%2583%2580%25E3%2582%25AB%25E3%2583%25BC%25E3%2583%25AB%25E9%2585%258D%25E5%2582%2599%25E6%25A9%259F%25EF%25BC%2589&usg=ALkJrhjz6NWIQZ_vSWjkoRGmFTerGjyDHg

Which website are you using btw?
Speaking of the byarlant. Are they ever just going to add the base model from zeta, I was pretty disappointed when they added the unicorn version tbqh
>>
>>15424970
it's in the first link of the OP
i like read the unit list summaries there instead of trying to read google translated wiki comments since i'm a EOP
>>
>>15424970
man the byarlant is sexy as hell. I'm glad it wasnt disgraced by going out the way that baund doc did that jerid decided to use. It doesnt get enough love. The custom doesnt count
>>
>>15425075
>msgoenglish
damn I forgot that one was still up, surpised its still updated, well kinda updated
If I remember right that site is kinda bias and as more info on zeon suits than anything else. Kinda the reason why I don't use it anymore, all well to his, his own
>>
File: Byalant.jpg (675KB, 990x709px) Image search: [Google]
Byalant.jpg
675KB, 990x709px
>>15425092
>The custom doesnt count
Based anon you speak the truth. I really hope they add the regular one at some point, either as the second runner for a DX or maybe even a EX event. If their ever going to do another EX event again, they need to add more zeta era suits. Hopefully they will in the summer
If they add the baund doc before the rx-160, I'll probably kill myself and send my head to bandai......or just write a letter.
>>
>>15424789
Nacht is the mirror to Fred Pixie though
>>
>>15423067
>Disease
Have to look for the original page to find out it's Dijeh
>>
>>15425350
Yeah I wanted to ask the same thing, the base pixie is a clone to the regular Efreet. Fred and "folded1000tymes" efreet are still both OP

>>15423067
Thank Ra they updates the GM half stiker's dash distance, it needed it bad
>>
>>15425396
Both Pixie and Efreet were released at the same time and supposed to be equals, but the punchy Sturm Gallus have an identical attack pattern with the Pixie.
The Nemesis GM Striker gets Efreet's 2-step dash attack.
>>
File: 1480408041579.png (116KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
1480408041579.png
116KB, 500x464px
So I find myself having trouble getting a good amount of points. Like I roll an engineer suit, a kampfer assault, a gelgoog cannon and a High mobility gelgoog. In the course of a game I end u making 100-150 with my offensive suits total and 100-150 in one life with my engineer, usually resulting in a score of 200-300. I really hate that I can sit there for 5 minutes and make a good chunk of points, but have to spend the rest of the match making anywhere near that much.

Honestly I just don't know how to do well. I try to join teammates in big pushes, but a lot of the time it seems like the pushes fall flat and I die having done nothing, but conversely I try to play safe and hang back with the goog cannon and fire at people gets me nothing either. I will nail someone with the double shot of the cannon and they just walk back behind cover while I reload and they repair. Additionally I feel like committing to fights gets me killed just about every time, it always seems like I commit and even if I have a huge upper hand a buddy of theirs shows up behinds me and I get fucked. I just feel like I can never sink any points.
>>
>>15425451
I meant to say "make a good chunk of points just sitting there doing nothing as an engineer."
>>
File: 1394993916108.png (1010KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1394993916108.png
1010KB, 1920x1080px
>>15425451
I generally run all assaults and maybe sometimes a heavy hammer, usually I score around 200 points from all that.
If anything you should play around with more classes and see what fits you the best. Maybe running two engineers or two shell'er will get you more points, but the best way to score the most points is staying in and near control points. Just landing a kill or an assist can double the points from what you'd usually get.
Even if the opposite team is capturing the point try staying in it while they capture. you'll land some assistant points from just being there. And if you ever have the chance try planting a relay point(moblie spawn point) you'll get 1 point for every person that spawns from it. So if you pick a spot near a objective you'll land alot

But the best thing is to just find your groove, always check you blind spots, be ready to abandon an area when the tides change, and ALWAYS be ready for the backstab. I turned the sensitivity on my mouse a little higher so I can flip the camera around in hot situations
>>
>>15425478
Well I really hate the playstyle of shellers and I really don't want to spend more than 5 minutes or so each match as an engineer. So I don't really wanna sub those in. I've been trying different suits when I can, but I feel like a lot of the suits I want are stuck behind a DX. I just want to understand how people play so effectively.Like I see people floating around with like 6-700 points, I just don't understand how they do it.
>>
>>15425396
>>15425350
>Nacht is the mirror to Fred Pixie though

It's not, the Schuzrum-Galluss is. They have the same melee.
>>
>>15425483
Well whenever I have a really good game and get 500+ points it's either due to getting massive base damage or a good kill streak. The base damage is either done with a few consistent sneaky runs with a fast but low damage assault or with a group and running a slower 1200 speed suit with more firepower.

If I'm on a good kill streak it's usually with a mid range heavy suit like a ZZ or Doven Wolf in a densely populated area, an assault going on really aggressive trips to lesser populated areas and then healing or as a sniper against a lot of dumb enemies. The reason the assault avoids densely populated areas is because it's too easy to lose all your hp to shelling, a stray rocket or an Ifrit that didn't even hit but killed you anyway. The heavies have enough range to peek out from behind cover and grab a quick ranged kill.
>>
>>15425451
if you're good at landing zooks, build cold climate doms and use the netgun/1000 damage bazooka for easy assist points.

if you have a ramba gouf BP from last week's event gacha, build one and use the triple gatling N or M, it's basically the one of the low cost suits that can compare to the power of early type GMs and you won't be stuck with a zaku worker for 3-5 minutes if your kampfer/googs die on you.

otherwise do as what the other anon say and stick near the capture points/hope you get lucky and live in the base pushes to deal damage to enemy base.
>>
Any sort of update today?
>>
File: 1491457330a.jpg (73KB, 519x241px) Image search: [Google]
1491457330a.jpg
73KB, 519x241px
>>15425890
http://msgo.bandainamco-ol.jp/member/information/article.php?no=01812&utm_source=bno&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=msgo

looks like it's the path research event again.
win/lose games, get research points and choose a path you want to dump points into.
rewards at the end of the paths seems to be rerun blueprints of marasai (orange), gundam mk-II (titans), rick dias (black) and haman gaza-c.
lasts for 1 week.

nothing new content-wise though.
>>
>>15425913
>-終わりなき追撃-

What is this, the 12th week strait of that fucking map?
>>
Did they fucking buff funnels? I used to be able to dodge them by switching boost directions so they'd miss but now they don't fire until I stop moving.
>>
>>15410982
Just fuck off already tummywubs. Nobody likes your sociopath gook ass. Go eat some napalm.
>>
>>15425913

Ugh, boring. Like this event gives some decent stuff if you play a ton but it's so been there done that.
>>
>>15426836
come to think of it, we haven't had an EX event for like 9 months or so. they probably don't want to hand out DX tickets anymore.
>>
>>15426863

Yeah I wouldn't really know. I was gone for around half a year. But they did this last year and well... you get lots of stuff the more you play. Sure it rewards you if your team wins but that's basically all luck. So just play a lot and hope for the best. Boring.

I do want Haman Gaza-C though. The way to obtain it is going to be equally tedious and again, just play the game as normal and unlock stuff.
>>
Is there a translation for what the event items are in each path?
>>
My body is ready.
>>
File: event.jpg (234KB, 853x460px) Image search: [Google]
event.jpg
234KB, 853x460px
>>15428117
working off memory but i'm pretty sure i have this right
>>
File: gUAnkaM.jpg (756KB, 2937x2203px) Image search: [Google]
gUAnkaM.jpg
756KB, 2937x2203px
>>15428635

Much appreciated my friend.
>>
>>15428635
>GM Sniper / Zaku I
kek, nice one
>>
File: 1484068050472.gif (543KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1484068050472.gif
543KB, 256x192px
>restart PC
>game now runs in slow motion with barely playable input lag
>other programs do as well while msgo is running

Well that's a new one.
>>
File: 1481611300135.jpg (107KB, 552x364px) Image search: [Google]
1481611300135.jpg
107KB, 552x364px
>Finally pull together a cool 5 million for your super special BP
>spend it on what you've wanted since it came out, a gold GP04 BP
Yes, now I can finally do well with this suit! Ye-
>CAN'T HIT SHIT WITH THE FUCKING RADIATION BEAM
Its not fair.
Its not fucking fair.
>>
>>15429807
Why can't you do well with it? It's a bit thinner than a Tetra beam and has less capacity but it's still perfectly usable.
>>
File: 4-0-4041.jpg (90KB, 939x1013px) Image search: [Google]
4-0-4041.jpg
90KB, 939x1013px
>>15429807

Hey at least you can get your suitfu. I'll never have one of these now it seems.

>tfw never get to pretend to be the nightmare of solomon
>>
>>15429869
I can't seem to keep the beam on anyone who knows I'm cumming.
>>
>>15429941
it takes practice. You get used to it after awhile.
>>
>>15429941
Have you ever used a similar weapon? I often find it beneficial to not even lock on.
>>
>>15428635
Can confirm the path to Hizack is labeled correctly, I just pulled the Hizack rental from it.
Can you only choose one path or could I theoretically get all of these?
>>
>>15429970
Hmm, I guess you're right.
>>15430016
Nope. Main things I use are beam rifles, semi auto and full auto. I try to steer clear of melee weapons and bazookas because I can't hit anything with them.
>>
>>15429941
Personally on the GP04, I find the beam shotgun being my primary damage dealer

hit somebody in the butt and they're usually done for
>>
File: gundamerror1.png (4KB, 220x140px) Image search: [Google]
gundamerror1.png
4KB, 220x140px
Whenever I start the game through the shortcut it just crashes when i log in, and when i try to start the launcher I get this. Any idea whats wrong?
>>
>>15429941
Use the centered targeting reticle if you aren't already. Much easier to aim without locking on.
>>
>>15430668
Start the game from the bandai launcher if you aren't already.
>>
>>15431650
That solved it, thanks
>>
>>15431436
Where do you change the reticle?
>>
File: doben2.jpg (67KB, 857x436px) Image search: [Google]
doben2.jpg
67KB, 857x436px
>>15431977
I think that anon's talking about changing the battle pov from side -> centered by pressing page up in-game, it's way easier to land irradiation beams this way.
Try to learn to fire puke beams without using lock-on since the stat is garbage and you don't want to alert your enemy
>>
File: 000198.png (674KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
000198.png
674KB, 960x720px
>>15432395

Oh man I forgot there was a side view as default. Does anyone actually play that way?
>>
File: Radar.png (51KB, 556x116px) Image search: [Google]
Radar.png
51KB, 556x116px
Okay guys we need a seriously talk.

How do we nerf radar?
>>
File: C9XjYRPUMAA40WT.jpg (30KB, 696x417px) Image search: [Google]
C9XjYRPUMAA40WT.jpg
30KB, 696x417px
>>15435382
Just drop a colony on it, and git gud.
>>
>launch game after like a year
>remember i have a pixie

is this thing still good?
>>
>>15402300
then stop making these threads here and go back to your shit site. thanks

>>15403838
>WP issue

wasn't it one of the goon faggots who kept sperging that WP was still alive. I mean god forbid the actual /m/ group be listed in these threads
>>
>>15435919
I hate to break it to you, but I don't know what shit site you're talking about. I'm pretty new to Goons. I'll keep making threads though, people clearly still use it. As to who was sperging about WP being alive. We don't actually know who did it. Anonymous doesnt help much
>>
File: 98129.jpg (31KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
98129.jpg
31KB, 500x500px
I'm liking the Haman Gaza C so much would it be stupid to make one out of the silver print too? Having 2 seems like it'd be great.
>>
>>15438116
It's an event suit, it's not really difficult to get another gold BP.
>>
>>15438147

Does the event happen that often though?
>>
>>15438608
Scroll up dude. There's an event where you'll be able to get another gold blueprint. You're in luck, it's a nice suit.
>>
>>15438728
Oh wait you must have just got them from this one, duh

It's an older suit so I was under the impression you already had one from back then. Excuse my retardation.
>>
File: n765.jpg (56KB, 514x384px) Image search: [Google]
n765.jpg
56KB, 514x384px
>>15438735

No it's cool but yeah that's why I assumed I might burn the silver blueprint cause it's fun. But I think I'm just gonna hang on to it for now. No worries bb.
>>
File: 1488559623989.gif (1MB, 480x351px) Image search: [Google]
1488559623989.gif
1MB, 480x351px
God dammit.
Is it even possible to get a MK-II(T) with the beam shooter passive?
I've built 5 of the damned things and they all had rocket shooter or some gay shit like that.
>>
File: 44173330_p34.jpg (260KB, 595x840px) Image search: [Google]
44173330_p34.jpg
260KB, 595x840px
>>
what module do i want for the marasai?
>>
I feel like an idiot, I didn't realize the event page scrolled further to the right... TIME TO GET THAT ORIGIN ZAKU AT LONG LAST
>>
>>15439803
I only have one and it got beam shooter. I would've thought it was one of the worse passives. Is the beam rifle that good?
>>
>smart ass little shit taunts me after killing my 320 cost melee suit with his queen mansa

Must be really satisfying considering they probably drained daddy's card just to get the suit, let alone the fact they had 3 little friends helping them gank.
>>
File: batman-robin-laughter.gif (391KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
batman-robin-laughter.gif
391KB, 500x372px
>>15443539
You sound mad. git gud son
>>
>>15443554
I am mad. Outplaying me should have been enough satisfaction for the little fuck.
>>
>>15443539
Thats why you harness that buttrage till you win your next 1v1 match. Any time I put a spacenoid down theres a 46% chance I'll either teabag them or walk up behind them so they can see me in the killcam.
Then I melee their wrecked suit and carry on. Just take your rage out on your kills use the rage don't lose the rage fgt, the meta will stay in balance
>>
any possible way to turn off screen shake?
it's hard to focus in a contested point when the screen continuously move due to FA ZZ missile spam
>>
>>15446011
Get those free MK-II(T)s/Hamaza-c's and Hizacks mah nigga.
>>
File: ss_20170417_185924.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20170417_185924.png
2MB, 1600x900px
Combat custom is absolutely wasted on me. All I do is run-n-gun ;_;
>>
>>15446068
cute pilot dude

I hope you enjoy the zaku I anyway, it's great for run'n'gun playstyle
>>
File: ss_20170417_193904.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20170417_193904.png
1MB, 1600x900px
>>15446105
Thanks lad

I took a gamble on the silver BP and got quick reload. I'll get another 2 BPs and at least get it to lv2.

This is gonna be fun, for sure.
>>
>>15446068
>mohammad
>>
>>15435918
not really, no.
well, depends on what they'll do tomorrow, but i don't think it'll be anything much.
>>
how the fuck do I use the Psycho Zaku I got it in the pickup gacha and I blow ass at it, I go into rush mode and I'm totally out of ammo and then I get killed because I'm slow as shit
>>
Am I supposed to be upgrading lock-on on beam rifles or just learn to aim better?
>>
>>15448090
max it or don't go over 912
>>
>>15448090
Get as close as you can to 888 without going over it my man.
>>
File: ss_20170418_190939.png (895KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20170418_190939.png
895KB, 1280x720px
>>15448123
>max it or don't go over 912
W-what happens if you go over 912?
>>
File: 1489540434974.png (132KB, 487x556px) Image search: [Google]
1489540434974.png
132KB, 487x556px
>>15448742
Its too late for you.
>>
>>15448762
H-how's my new beam rifle?
>>
File: ss_20170418_195239.png (903KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20170418_195239.png
903KB, 1280x720px
>>15448843
I'm gay
>>
File: 1492475674639.png (355KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492475674639.png
355KB, 700x600px
>>15448846
Well first off your not using the type F, you only need 8 rounds to put someone down imo, also not the anon you replied too
>>
File: Born in space get outta my face.jpg (100KB, 960x613px) Image search: [Google]
Born in space get outta my face.jpg
100KB, 960x613px
MK-II Titans with beam shooter is my new waifu
>Hit a nigga with some shield missiles
>he's either going to die from beamspam or get ended with a TEETANSU KIIIICK
Fuck spacenoids.
>>
>>15449002
FEDFAG GET OFF MY BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>the only way to get an Act Zaku Sniper is to roll the pick up gasha
lol fuck me, I just want to die.
I just wanna have 3 act Zakos all in one deck.
>>
File: II.jpg (213KB, 800x1146px) Image search: [Google]
II.jpg
213KB, 800x1146px
>>15449017
Eat shit spacenoid. Hazels SOON.
>>
>>15449027
it's not worth it. the big fuckyou sniper rifle kills you from just having it charged up. worst sniper rifle ever. other suits have better charge beam sniper rifles
>>
>>15449031
REMOVE FEDDIES REEEEEEEEEEEEE

DROP A COLONY
>>
>>15448742
anything over 912 is going to make it difficult to adjust your shot while your locked on. makes the aimbot too strong
>>15449027
ACT Zaku sniper is still dope. It'll still murder almost anything that isn't beamcoated beamshooter or not. if you're scared of overcharge just cancel the charge and restart it if you don't have a target.
>>
File: ss_20170418_220108.png (892KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20170418_220108.png
892KB, 1280x720px
I am prepared to drag my team down and never win
>>
>>15395928
what server do you all play? JP or TW?

I don't know anything about VPNs
>>
>>15449389
Can't speak for TW but I think most JP players are on shangrila. mudfish is a pretty simple vpn if you're willing to drop 3-5$
>>
>>15449208
Why the 3 burst machine guns?
>>
>>15448742
936~960 is the sweet spot for me.
>>
File: 49308.gif (2MB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
49308.gif
2MB, 550x309px
High Mobility Dom gets a 3-step dash attack.
>>
>>15450129
damn, now I want one of those.
>>
What happened to all the old gold gatchas? Now you can only pick 4 of them? Did they do a reset? I can't get GP02 anymore? :(
>>
File: 1455683625225.jpg (146KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1455683625225.jpg
146KB, 1440x1080px
>>15451151

I feel your pain. I want that suit too. I will never have a burning love.
>>
>>15451151
They made it so now the gatchas can go away. if you want a suit from an old gatcha, gotta roll the pickup
>>
File: 0083-04-47-03_1024.jpg (289KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
0083-04-47-03_1024.jpg
289KB, 1024x768px
>>15451151
They ended up coming up with a system for the pickup gatchas. Now all the new DX gatchas have around 4-5 month deadline to "get" your suit before its added to the pile that is the pick up gatchas.
And I feel you I was 93 more boxes away from landing a Gold GP01 last year, think its going to happen again with the Shiki Kai too.

We could have had a burning showdown together ;(where I ineably stap you in the back with a beam saber cause gp01 is the superior gundam
>>
File: 43266883.png (632KB, 774x428px) Image search: [Google]
43266883.png
632KB, 774x428px
>>
File: angry kou large.gif (2MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
angry kou large.gif
2MB, 1440x1080px
>>15452267
>>15451151
>>15451550
>ywn be men of destiny
>>
File: Shinn_2.jpg (51KB, 453x640px) Image search: [Google]
Shinn_2.jpg
51KB, 453x640px
>>15454827
>>ywn be men of destiny
I, for one, am grateful
>>
is there a script for toggling the japanese date format on and off? it's such a pain to do manually everytime i want to play
>>
Good thing they completely ruined Belfast and buffed edgefreets and pixies despite already being two of the most used suits.
>>
>>15455588
t. Bronze rank shitter
>>
>>15455588
>efreets
>one of the most used suits
Are we playing the same game?
>>
>>15455588
Bronze fag go away. go and git gud or gtfo another day.
>>
>>15455588
>completely ruined Belfast
What? I find it much more fun to play compared to the 1-minute race to the bases.
>>
File: 1492508920a.jpg (1MB, 920x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492508920a.jpg
1MB, 920x500px
>>
>>15456202
>GatoGoog
>Thunderbolt Zaku
Fuck off bandai I need to pay rent.
>>
File: helpmepls.png (94KB, 539x217px) Image search: [Google]
helpmepls.png
94KB, 539x217px
Hey guys I'm trying to get this game working, I keep getting this on the login screen?

Do I log in with my email or username?
>>
>>15456527
Your VPN isn't set up right
You log in with your email
>>
>>15456535
Im using mudfish, do I have to activate it or is it automatic?
>>
>>15456550
You need to set it up either manually or using the wizard and it needs to be running. If you don't it'll rout you to fucking California or somewhere and you can't log in
>>
>>15456202
Is TB Zaku going to have triple machine guns at once? That could be rape tier if the DPs are good.

TBs could be good low cost suits, but I have low expectations for the Barzam and Gelgoog. Barzam is just for the HG release and they had to toss in some melee based Zeek suit.
>>
File: SIEGZEON.png (88KB, 253x311px) Image search: [Google]
SIEGZEON.png
88KB, 253x311px
>>15456558
I figured it out!
>>
>>15456598
>and they had to toss in some melee based Zeek suit.
Bruh, Gato's Gelgoog is famous for its prototype beam rifle. It'll probably have a decent melee, but the Beam Rifle is gonna be its selling point, trust me.
>>
File: 1491280762398.jpg (137KB, 730x1016px) Image search: [Google]
1491280762398.jpg
137KB, 730x1016px
So any tips for someone who just started?
>>
File: 42268271_p0_master1200.jpg (818KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
42268271_p0_master1200.jpg
818KB, 1000x1200px
>>15456733
Play feddy, unless you like losing and want to stay true to your ideals.
>>
>>15456740
>federation
Over my dead body
>>
File: Nz-666-girl.jpg (302KB, 1500x1070px) Image search: [Google]
Nz-666-girl.jpg
302KB, 1500x1070px
So how do I get the quad wing?
>>
>>15456818
Not in the game yet. You can get a Quebely if you really wanna puru puru
>>
File: 026.jpg (165KB, 1061x1500px) Image search: [Google]
026.jpg
165KB, 1061x1500px
>>15456733

Do the current event to get a Char's Zaku I.
Save your money, stick to the starter blueprints.
Once you figure what you really want you might end up spending several million just trying to get the passive you want, since it's random...
Act Zaku w/ Beam Shooter is an excellent choice.

I wish someone had told me this earlier: maxing lock-on makes a world of a difference when running-n-gunning. So much that now I usually only use H-variant weapons for highest lock-on.
>>
File: 1489379696762.png (18KB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
1489379696762.png
18KB, 350x300px
>>15456916
Thanks for the tips.

How many games do I have to play before I can play in the huge battles?
>>
>>15456964
Quite a bit of battling. You have to rise up to a certain rank, I forget which.
>>
File: SIEGZEONSIEGZEON.jpg (116KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
SIEGZEONSIEGZEON.jpg
116KB, 500x600px
>>15456976
Ok, just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing AI fights for no reason.

What's the best way to maximize exp?
>>
>>15456984
Blow up a lot of dudes. Destroy the enemy base.
>>
>>15456984
Go straight for the enemy base and destroy it, ignore everything on the path there.
Once you unlock the big battles, do all the tutorials and you'll get a ton of XP.
>>
>>15456916
To add on to what this guy is saying, a good alternate to the Act Zaku is the Galluss-J, it's in the GP store and while it lacks the Act Zaku's Beam Coating, it has a lower respawn time and the same powerful beam rifle.
>>
>>15457021
Gallus J doesn't have H-variant beam rifle.
>>
>>15457044
Oh, shit.
Time to build that Act Zaku print I guess.
>>
File: hhhhhh.jpg (73KB, 519x241px) Image search: [Google]
hhhhhh.jpg
73KB, 519x241px
Palace Athene event confirmed, fuck yes
>>
>>15456202
I never thought they would add in the original barzam, the refined barzam can go fuck itself.
>>
So I had the game working earlier today, now when I click on the shortcut I made nothing happens?
>>
>>15457315
Run as Administrator.
>>
File: t-x-12.jpg (220KB, 1920x722px) Image search: [Google]
t-x-12.jpg
220KB, 1920x722px
>>15457358
that did it
>>
File: 1481661635677.jpg (95KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481661635677.jpg
95KB, 640x720px
>started PVP
holy fuck send help.
>>
>>15456733
You will die a lot, it's normal. Find out what you're always getting killed by and get suits like it or just pick your favourite suits and get good with them. There are a few terribad suits out there but generally you can perform well with anything.

I also recommend playing medic if you get frustrated. Radars are free points and every loves you for reviving them and placing repair pods.On the subject of pods they are incredibly important for ammunition replenishment and can make or break a match. Even if you go as a combat medic with an MG at least have a pod equipped.
>>
>>15457058
so what kind of event is it?
>>
>>15457044
I never see H-type beam rifles on Act Zaku. That's not really a reason to not build a Galluss J as long as you can get it to at least LV3 beam shooter.
>>
>>15457763
Stick to artillery, repair and suits with charge Bazookas at the beginning, until you get good/get a suit with a strong beam rifle.
>>
I miss when the super charge sniper had a blast radius.
Actually hitting things with slow moving projectiles is hard.
>>
I finally rolled a gold Galluss J (Glemy)
I'm so happy
>>
>>15458697
Not sure yet, there'll be a page with details and a LINE LIVE show going over it soon but I can't be fucked with watching that.
>>
Got an issue where MSGO isn't even launching anymore. just one day it was working and the veyr next it started CTDing every time I tried to launch the game itself from the BNO starter. Error reporter isn't giving naything
>>
>>15458854
If you like the suit, go for it. Sometimes I use suits because I like the way they look, not because they're the best at something.
>>
File: Amx-009-sleeves.jpg (363KB, 785x1060px) Image search: [Google]
Amx-009-sleeves.jpg
363KB, 785x1060px
>>15458854

I use my favorite and im kind of stuck in bronze hell but i have fun so screw it. Thankfully, some of my favorites are also quite good too.

Running Dwadge, Haman Gaza, Rick Dias, and good old reliable Zaku 2 F Heavy.

Also, the Dwadge's blades are fucking insane. The only downside to them is the range is kind of short but the lock is almost instant and the damage is fucking stupid. Also I managed to get beam shooter so that suit just wrecks everything and if my ping was better I'd probably be almost unstoppable.
>>
>>15460454

Shit i meant Dreissen not Dwadge. My bad.
>>
>>15460267
Try reinstalling?
>>
>>15460267
Why are you launching from BNO starter?

Make desktop shortcut for gundamonline.exe with this in target: D:\Games\BNO\GundamOnline\GundamOnline.exe ./data

it's exiting the client because of some time-related patch bug because your computer is not in japan standard time or some shit like that I read on the guide
>>
File: 1490442774063.jpg (685KB, 924x1622px) Image search: [Google]
1490442774063.jpg
685KB, 924x1622px
I spent 40 bonus tickets on haman-sama navigator. it was absolutely worth it.
>>
>>15460765
You could've gotten five gold zaku tanks with those tickets instead.
>>
>>15461040
That would've been a complete waste of tickets. I'm disgusted with you, sir.
>>
>>15461040
>five gold zaku tanks
you mean 3 zaku I sniper and 2 JC support
>>
>>15460751
>D:\Games\BNO\GundamOnline\GundamOnline.exe ./data
This address is actually worthless because not everyone has the files installed the same way. For me D:/ is the removable CD drive for instance, and the BNO folder is directly in C:/ not inside a games folder. And even then it won't always launch from the application shortcut even if you do make one.
>>
>>15461117
The ./data doesn't even work anymore. So far I just made sure JPN locale is installed so the game finds it I think.
>>
>>15461117
Yeah, I totally forgot that part of the address is unique to my install. Why won't it launch from a shortcut, is the drive constantly changing its letter or something?

>>15461281
You were already doing that and it didn't work anymore?
>>
>>15461281
here's the thing. It patched fine on Wednesday played for a bit and went back thursday to find it wouldn't launch.

Also that's a different guy you're replying to
>>
is it possible to turn off the auto boost on moving left and right?
>>
>>15462499
>auto boost
There isn't an auto boost, boosting is done via double tapping a direction or by holding down spacebar.
>>
What are the best non-missile aquatic suits for each side? Missiles just don't seem to work since they either never hit or do pitiful damage when they do.
>>
>>15464653
Acguy is best at everything regardless of what you want to do.
>>
The Fa ZZ is fucking bullshit and needs to be nerfed.
>>
>>15465767
I really enjoyed Acguy simply because of its sitting pose. I imagine repairers took pity on my cute Acguy whenever I sat in front of them and they prioritized repairing me.

My personal fav is Z'Gok-E, though. I think it has the strongest beam weapons of the Zeon aquatic suits.
>>
>>15464653
Remnants Z'gok is pretty dope, its got a beam shotgun, a CBR and regular BR, and all of them can be equipped at once.
No idea what good aquatic suits fedfags have though.
>>
>>15466631
>Remnants Z'gok is pretty dope

How do you intend to get one?
>>
>>15466631
Federation gets two aquatic MS, Aqua GM and Aqua Gundam and they're disgustingly strong.
>>
>>15464653
Zogok for Zeon, to make him work you have to buy and equip his full-auto boomerang shooter.
The notable thing about it is that anybody it hits will have their screen shake, which is really disorienting.
>>
>>15466739
I've got two already, both with Aquatic Armour.
>>
>>15466965
So two out of the four water feddie suits are "disgustingly OP", but how many of the 6+ zeon water suits can have the same thing said about them? Don't most of them have BRs, and have faster mobility than any feddie suit, not counting the water movement passive.
Wew its like zeon just finds anything to complain about including this:>>15466263

Must be the spacenoid cry baby power hour
>>
>>15467041
Nigger have you ever actually fought against a FaZZ? That thing is a fucking monster truck that instantly staggers you with its beam cannons and shits gigantic explosives all over the place. Not to mention it is faster than most assault suits.
Zeon having good aquatic suits doesn't mean shit, because EVERY zeon suit is fat as shit and hardly any maps even have water on them.
>>
>>15467041
A BR doesn't suddenly make you god. Aqua GM can stun lock because logic. Aqua GM/Gundam will out trade any aqua zeon suit if they're decent.
>>
>>15467041
Sure we have some fast water suits. oh wait, theres a lock on button. c'mon dude
>>
>>15467041
I didn't say they were disgustingly OP, just that they were disgustingly strong. Zeon has some disgustingly strong suits as well.
Also what's this "spacenoid cry baby power hour" stuff? I have a Federation character as well, not everyone is a RPfag like you.
>>
File: leave-faggot.gif (3MB, 484x273px) Image search: [Google]
leave-faggot.gif
3MB, 484x273px
Lol should I even bother replying to any of this shit, seems like my dumb post flooded the whole ship ;p

>>15467083
>>15467087
Don't forget that the aqua GM torrington stun rod is locked behind the special weapon module, so theres only a hand full that use that. And when was the last time you saw someone use a Waterproof Gundam? They seem to be completely forgotten about.
If anything the aqua GP01 took its place. Aslo locking on to any suit that pushes above 1,200 in speed is hard to hit, even harder when their under water and can do almost 1,400

>>15467065
>>15467116
Have you two fought against a Queen Mansa or the Galluss Glemy Custom? The Queen have the same ability to stagger you and can fire off those beam ballsat long range with the chance to 1 shot kill you. Basically both the FAZZ and Quinn Benis have close to about the same level of OP
Their both the new flagships of both sides so their going to broken and irritable till they release the new flagships

And kek all I said was "spacenoid" I mean I play both sides but I don't go around telling everyone I do, cause who cares
>>
>>15467445
I can understand being hard to hit with a humanoid shape, but don't forget Zeons suits are all awkwardly shaped, or just fat in general. BR staggers in what, 2-3 shots? All you have to do is stagger them and its pretty much over. it only gets better when you're beam shooter. I don't see all the hate on the aqua gundam though. I'd use my seize a suit on it if the guard custom wasnt a tagging monster.
>>
To be fair every Belfast game I've played recently (played both sides, gold tier) Zeon won every single one of them simply because of water superiority. attacking the overland bases are much easier from the water now, and the BA becomes much less important when your base is dead. Whether that's down to the suits or simply feds unwillingness to fight underwater still remains to be known, though one of those matches did include a fed platoon stacker.
>>
File: 48193.jpg (47KB, 875x140px) Image search: [Google]
48193.jpg
47KB, 875x140px
>>15467445
not even close, 8 shot rapid fire full-powered howitzer amounting to huge aoe and dp?
if there's anything strong on the queen mansa it's the laser funnels, which you failed to even mention.

>glemy gallus
only ever saw a few of them at the start of the match for anti-rush netguns, otherwise it's nothing.

>beam ballsat long range with the chance to 1 shot kill you
you're not even trying.
>>
>>15467505
>only ever saw a few of them at the start of the match for anti-rush netguns, otherwise it's nothing.
t. Bronze rank shitter
>>
>>15468250
everytime there's a reply like these i wish they would themselves prove they're not in bronze in the first place.
could easily post screenshots but why's it always have to be the one saying whatever the way it is, not the shitposter saying otherwise.
>>
>>15468271
I've got an admiral on Zeon and Federation but that doesn't matter because I'm not the one making a false claim.
>>
>>15468300
and i just said the very same thing.
>>
>>15468271
You shouldn't be surprised with this community's detached view about the game. Remember when there's that JP guy with his suits power levels and everyone here went REEEEEEEEE? Exactly, nobody here actually knows how to play the game, let alone what makes or breaks a match. You could easily tell this by seeing how the majority of players here have shit W/L.
>>
>>15470404
You know a positive w/l is rare. I'd be surprised if anyone besides platoon stackers had a positive w/l. how many matches have you played in gold?
>>
>>15470425
>it's not my fault we lose it's my TEAAAAMMMMMMMM!
>>
>>15470450
kinda depends on what you're doing. It's very possible for your team to lose the game. it's also possible you didn't help them win either though
>>
Anyone tried the Speedify VPN from the latest humble bundle with this game?
>>
Why is there Range and Lockon Range separately for missiles? Which should I upgrade?
>>
>>15470404
Correct, and Gootuan's list has Glemy Galluss J at rank A. Hence, anybody saying it's nothing besides a netgun is probably a bronze rank shitter.

The rockets and fan gun are top tier weapons.
>>
>>15471262
>anybody saying it's nothing besides a netgun is probably a bronze rank shitter
You do realize the same list has the arctic dom and heavy type GM head there as well, right? They're used simply because netgun is the best way to kill the current SSS tier suit which is The O.
>>
What's the difference between green and purple radars?
>>
>>15471355
I realize that. Do you realize which of these three suits is considered rank A on that list? I already mentioned why it's used aside from the netgun.
They aren't used for the netgun alone.
>>
>>15471381
GM head is B3, Glemy Gallus is A1. The only thing that makes it better than the former is space capable.
>>
>>15471394
not to mention the simple difference of performance given by the cost, which is why the heavy Schneid Efreet and Arctic Dom is marked even lower.
>>
>>15471159
Range you can lock on and size of the lock on circle.
>>
>gold blueprint
>combat custom

INTO THE TRASH IT GOES
>>
Page for the Palace Athene event is up.
http://msgo.bandainamco-ol.jp/event/20170426pa/
Can anyone translate what it says for the event rewards and the weird Twitter campaign thing?
>>
>GatoGoog actually is some stupid melee gimmick suit instead of a rapist with a beam rifle
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>15471562
>>15472482
They seem to be trying to re-empower melee.

I still find it a bit disappointing that "samurai spirit" characters like Gato get forced into melee role.
>>
File: my benis hurts.png (1MB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
my benis hurts.png
1MB, 1200x900px
>>15472482
I waited so long for bandie to add Gato's gelgoog into the game. Then I found out his goog(with a regular goog BR)was in the soloman base map as an AI character maybe two years ago.
Now its 2017 year of our lord and his googgoo is some kind of aussie boomerang edgewarrior, and I'd rather have it with the ground type goog's BR rather than the Blast type version BR. But that back armor module sounds interesting

this isn't really what I expected, but its playable so I'm happiesh and you can never guess what what'll happen to your fav suit when its added to the game's meta
>>
Anyone here make videos? Preferably gold gameplay please.
>>
>>15472482
>>15472740
Knew it. Even the Barzam is still melee focused even though you'd think it would just be a beam specialist.
They already made the Barzam Kai a melee suit, why the normal one as well? What was the point of releasing it besides the HG coming out?
>>
>>15472824
I make videos, but I ain't nowhere near gold.
>>
Sorry to burst in the thread, but I didn't want to make my own and I figured someone in here might know.
How good is the Gundam Breaker 3 DLC, I just got back from a six month work trip without internet and don't have any of the DLC, is any of it good or nah?
>>
File: 49526.jpg (172KB, 1400x787px) Image search: [Google]
49526.jpg
172KB, 1400x787px
>>15472740
>>
>>15473210

Don't listen to moobs. He associates with known scammers like Crix and Omega. Be warned if you don't know who moobs is, and who his friends are. They are not trustworthy and will scam your money in SDGO, MSGO, and any game you play with them.
>>
>>15472533
Melee really is a joke outside of a few select suits these days. It's almost impossible to get more than few kills without getting stunned or just randomly exploding because anyone not in bronze travels in groups and holds the line so stragglers are rare.
>>
>>15473831
As I say every time you post this, fuck off with the drama. Pretty sure there's a SDGO thread you can go circlejerk in. Anyone dumb enough to give money to anything that isn't a reputable business is an idiot and deserves.
>>
>>15473836

You say that as if it doesn't affect you. One bad apple can ruin the reputation of a clan or people. Crix, Omega, and his friends already harmed the SDGO server revival effort by stealing money from people who intended to donate to the running costs of a private server. You think these same people will risk it again? All it takes is for Crix is for Crix to scam the wrong japanese player, and BAM no more gaijin allowed. You expect me to play TW? gtfo
>>
>>15473831

crix is a moron tho. how could anything give him money?
>>
File: ULJS00145_00010.png (837KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ULJS00145_00010.png
837KB, 1920x1080px
So I read you can paint suits in this game save for ace suits,but I never see any Zeta or ZZ suits painted in the videos i've seen. Are they considered ace suits or doo all the coloring options just look THAT shit on them

t.fag who never played the game
>>
purple is for stealth, green is regular
>>15471377
>>
>>15475037
they haven't added colors to all the suits that they intend to yet
>>
File: dammit mkII get a job.png (2MB, 900x1584px) Image search: [Google]
dammit mkII get a job.png
2MB, 900x1584px
>>15475037
It really just depends on which suit gets a color wheel or not in this game. Alot of the MC and event suits don't have any, or don't get any color variants till later on in the year.
I have no idea why they do that but I'm assuming that the jap player's demand for color wheels is what gets them into the game. Like if the creators know a suit will be mained and will add in the ranked color set. Some suits will go almost 2 years till they get one.

A good case for this is the Gundam Mk II, its been in the game longer than most zeta era suits but still has no colors. The zeta is the same as well, but they might be trying to decide if they want to add more zeta types to the game. Or just dump all the zeta type colors into the base zeta and call it a day.
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 81

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.