[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do /m/ characters ever just retire? They either die or die

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: f.jpg (126KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
126KB, 1680x1050px
Do /m/ characters ever just retire? They either die or die
>>
>>15394087

That desperate to talk about wrestling huh?
>>
You mean..."retire" from being mech pilots?

It happens a lot. Kamille became a doctor for the rest of his life, Bright retired...albeit under possibly terrible circumstances. Judau's the longest living Gundam pilot I can think of since he lives during the age of Crossbone and after his late life adventures conclude I must assume he retires too to a point. Most of the protagonists who survive usually retire. Lead better lives.

Even in super robot series'. Noriko and Kasumi are probably DONE when they reach Earth in the far far future, Kasumi herself was retired already intending to go and help Noriko one last time.

Depending on the Getter Robo or Mazinger continuity, sometimes even the likes of them just plain retire. Like I said, depends on the continuity.

There's probably more examples of it than I can recount.
>>
>>15394110
You got me, I am sad and /asp/ is shit even by 4chan standards
>>
File: 1477720819356.jpg (56KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477720819356.jpg
56KB, 960x720px
>>15394087
>>
File: 1486463956116.jpg (76KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486463956116.jpg
76KB, 960x720px
>>15396754
>>
File: Elderly_simon.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Elderly_simon.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>15394087
This guy quit and became a hobo.
>>
>>15394087
Amuro = Ded
Shiro = MIA and pretty much live in a remote place banging his wife
Chris = What happened to her?
Kou = I heard he still going as EFSF pilot
Kamille = Went space assburger and becomes a doc
Judau = He becomes space merchant, right?
Seabook = I dunno what happened after he started becoming a pirate
Uso = Retired. But probably scarred for life
Domon = A martial artist lives and dies with it
Heero = Went off somewhere
Garrod = Retired and lives with his gf
Loran = Retired and lives with the queen
Kira = Retired once, went out, retired again
Shinn = Not sure
Setsuna = He transcends human
AGE MC's = Becomes a family men and retires.
Mika = Ded
>>
>>15400119
>Seabook
He opened up a bakery with Cecily and had kids.
>>
>>15400119
Setsuna - Became an Ayy Lmao because of MUH UNDERSTANDING. Came back to Earth for another alien invasion.
>>
>>15394087
Yazan manages to retire, somehow.
>>
>>15400119
come to think of it was Mika the only gundam protag ever to be KIA?

i know after the whole axis incident amuro was listed as MIA, but i think thats besides the point.
>>
>>15394424
420/wooo/ is a pile of cancer like all online wrassle talk but it's the least awful of the piles of cancer
>>
>>15400225
Basically, yes. People in Japan are possibly still in strong denial of Amuro biting the big asteroid.

>>15400119
>Judau
He pretty much decided to act like Noah and take a bunch of Newtypes with him into deep space, after all his friends died from old age.
>>
>>15400225
Lockon?
>>
>>15402480
Not a protag fag
>>
>>15400225
Mauro didn't really do so much as he disappeared in a big puff of space magic
>>
>>15394087
Mostly die
>>
>>15400119
Shinn sticks around in ZAFT with Luna, iirc.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.