[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people are allowed to make numerous threads shitting on IBO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0076.jpg (83KB, 480x370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0076.jpg
83KB, 480x370px
>people are allowed to make numerous threads shitting on IBO but if people do the same to Zeta, it's trolling

/m/ is a hug box of the worst kind.
>>
That's because Zeta is good.
>>
Nobody is allowed to flood the board with intentional shitposting. Your problem is with enforcement.
>>
>>15392674
>numerous threads shitting on IBO
One, maybe two. Most of the threads were made by triumphant Rustalfags
>>
>>15392674
>>15392685
Also Zeta is an actually good show. IBO is like a zeta done in the worst way possible, it deserves all the shitposting it gets. IBOfags brought the shitposting onto themselves, Zeta fans didn't. Though all these threads are annoying af. I kinda miss the autist for keeping you IBOfags contained in one thread
>>
>>15392674

People are allowed to shit on ANYTHING on /m/.

Is anything done about Zeta getting shit on? No....SHOW ME WHERE ZETA GETS TREATED BETTER THAN IBO
>>
IBO ended yesterday. It's normal for people to want to express their opinions on shows that currently air to share their experience. Nobody will remember IBO in a few months except in passing.
Zeta aired 30 years ago and every possible opinion anyone could have about it has already been expressed a million times but some people feel obligated to start several threads daily about how it's the worst/best show ever. It's clearly shitposting.
>>
>>15392678
>Zeta is good
Nice joke
>>
>>15392694
It's your opinion. Zeta is one of the worst 80s anime I ever watched, from the autistic one dimensional characters to the comedic plot.
>>
>>15392813
>I only watched the first five episodes
>>
>>15392678
>Zeta is good.
>>15392694
>Zeta is an actually good show

Kek
Now THIS is baitposting!
>>
>>15392674
Z is good, ZZ is the bad one
>>
>>15392674
Stay mad Lazyrager.
>>
>>15392820
Oh I watched everything. I don't regret it though. It prepared me for the terrible shit that was G Reco.

Thanks Tomino!
>>
>>15392674
There are multiple threads shitting on Zeta every fucking week. How new are you? The flood of ibo posts has just washed it all into the archive
>>
>>15392835
Neither is good.
>>
>>15392674
Freedom of speech doesn't mean people have to agree with you. You can make a

>Gundam is shit

thread any day.
>>
Zeta shitposters are just cucklords who are asshurt over the fact that IBO, SEED, and Wing are actually shit. The first thing they will mention is Kamille's autism which means they haven't gone past 3 episodes.
>>
STOP REPLYING TO THESE THREADS YOU MORONS
>>
File: Mass Production Zeta Gundam.jpg (128KB, 764x685px) Image search: [Google]
Mass Production Zeta Gundam.jpg
128KB, 764x685px
>>15392704
This, desu.

context really makes the difference.
>>
>>15393342
>IBO, SEED, and Wing are actually shit
They are, but so is Zeta.
>>
>>15392674
>Its a Zetarager exposes himself as an assmad IBOfag episode
>>
>>15392694
> IBO is like a zeta done in the worst way possible

I like Zeta but I'm not seeing a single parallel between the two to merit this comparison.
>>
>>15393401
they're both bad
>>
Can you guys who like Zeta stop replying to this guy ?
He doesn't care about any reasoning and just wants to shitpost.
>>
>>15392674
IBO just ended, it's understandable to be upset. Zeta has been over for decades. There is no longer a need to be upset.
>>
>>15393512
>just wants to shitpost.
Spamming IBO threads isn't?

Nice double standards you got there.
>>
>>15393518
I never defended the IBO threads and i also never replied to any of them because I don't watch the show.
>>
>>15393541
Take your own advice and don't reply you fucking idiot
>>
>>15393401
I don't prevent you from shitting on IBO. You shouldn't prevent me from calling Zeta shit.
>>
>>15394081
Thanks for the confirmation, shitposter-kun
>>
>>15392674
And there will be other threads parising IBO.
IBO is airing right now. It's only normal there are many threads about it. Zeta finished even before Internet era, it's been discussed beginning to end and reverse thousands of times already. It's ok if a random dude makes a thread saying that he didn't like Zeta, I guess. But flooding with shitposting of something that old actually is trolling.
>>
>hugbox
Wow, it's like I'm really back in 2011, amazing
>>>/v/
>>
>>15392674
>calling /m/ a hugbox
Aren't you forgetting the elephant in the room known as /a/? They have unwritten mod enforced rules to preserve their plebshit safe space
>>
>>15392674
The difference is that the criticisms of IBO have something to do with the show instead of just being generic " duhh autism" shit posting. Likewise, we get anywhere from 2-5 Zeta shit posting threads per week ( on the down season).
>>
>>15392835
Explain how ZZ is bad without copy-pasting an opinion from Black Knight. Oh wait you cant nigger
Name a UC Gundam with a better looking face, oh wait you can't
Name a UC protagonist that's less whiny, oh wait you can't
Name a UC girl that can actually be useful as much as Elle & Roux. Oh wait you can't
Name a non-OVA UC with as good fight Choreography. Oh wait you can't
>>
I also hated zeta but /m/ must get all their opinions on MAL so yeah apparently they liked it.
>>
>>15395533
>going to /a/
>ever
>>
>ITT IBObabies
>>
>>15395563
>UC girl that can actually be useful as much as Elle & Roux
Haman-sama!
>>
>>15395798
That's a ZZ character and also a villain. She also wasn't really that useful to her side, seemed to get her men killed with unrealistic expectations of skill
>>
>>15395807
She was useful in Zeta, though tbf I was only responding semi-seriously
>>
>>15392835
>not liking all the weird designs
>not liking the Zeta Zaku
>not liking Please
kys
>>
>>15392694
>IBO is like a zeta done in the worst way possible,
Gundam 00 season 2?
>>
>>15392674
Because IBO is a shittier Gundam wing.
>>
gundam is bad
>>
>>15396122
I'm am starting to agree, predicting made.me realize it was a shit show, I was hoping for a surprise shitsmear fest cause it was the final,but it was lackluster battles,and episode dealing with nothing important,not building the world just drive to fill episodes.
>>
>>15396122
agreed
>>
>>15395820
Oh I know, I'm just sayin'
I think that half the reason she's so useful in Zeta is because they didn't come up with enough supporting Zeek characters to fight for her, since the Titans were the real focus. Tomino seems to like to reserve his BBEG villains for the end. I think if 0079 had never been cancelled we would've seen Gihren or Kycillia in a Mobile Suit
>>
>>15392674
It literally just finished airing. Meanwhile you spam the board everyday over 30 years later.
>>
>>15396230
>baaaw it just finished airing that means we're allowed to spam a board with it
>>
>>15395563
F91 for all those
>>
>>15395563
>ZZfag is also a Jojofag
Shit taste
>>
>>15392674

That is trolling and people are calling it such. What the hell is wrong with you?
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.