[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DIDJU RIKE IT?????/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

DIDJU RIKE IT?????/
>>
fuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
>>
Sort of, until the ending where you revealed you were an enemy of justice with a cold and empty soul.
>>
>>15392126

If you had watched any Mari Okada works beforehand you would have known this.
>>
>>15392126

>Fighting for the most nebulous goal imaginable is 'justice'

Okay.
>>
It was even worse than Mayoiga.
>>
What I don't get is why you faggots keep blaming her. Doesn't the director have more control over the series? Shouldn't the blame go to him if it sucks?
>>
>>15392207

It has been established over time that the director's role basically seems to be reigning Okada in. Okada is still shit.
>>
File: 1487729817679.jpg (38KB, 441x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487729817679.jpg
38KB, 441x480px
>>15392097
As much as I'd like to pin the blame of you, you didn't even write most of the episodes if I recall correctly. I'll probably set my sights on Nagai instead.
>>
>>15392274

She was the series composer. She composed the whole series. It's all on her.
>>
File: 1473878105607.jpg (24KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
1473878105607.jpg
24KB, 210x240px
I liked it.
Overall, I'd say IBO was a 'Good' series.
>>
>>15392097
NO
>>
>>15392097
fuck you bitch
IBO is shit and I hope you never get hired again
>>
>>15392372
All the praises will give people work.
All the bashes will also give people work.
Writers' popularity in Japan is based on feedback.
Only those who gets nothing gets nothing.
>>
>>15392097
She's so cute.
I want to give her some meat.

>>15392207
That duo is a complete wreck. The Nagai has favoritism when it comes to characters, Okada is inconsistent in her writing and always resorts to cheap drama.
>They should haven't got the two of them or at least just take one of them.

Season 1 is a complete mess, I liked Season 2 a bit. Still a garbage though.
>>
>>15392097
S2 was as good as gundam has ever been. S1 was a total slog but I suspect it will be more interesting on a second view because of the context of the reveal of certain characters' fates, motives, and intentions in S2.
>>
>>15392097
Most boring Gundam series I've ever seen
I don't think there was a single character I liked so thanks for killing them I guess
>>
>>15392097
I prefer the grimdark Gundam Thunderbolt than this horseshit
>>
>>15392315
NO YOU DIDN'T
YOU HAVE TO HATE IT LIKE THE REST OF US REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>15392207
I feel that ibo had internal issues regarding the direction of the series
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.