[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your expectations for the movie /m/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: C8ZS-19U0AEq4Xk.jpg (209KB, 950x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C8ZS-19U0AEq4Xk.jpg
209KB, 950x1200px
What are your expectations for the movie /m/?
>>
Is a movie even confirmed? Is it a real one like 00 or a compilation? Is it some bastardization like memories of Eden?
>>
For there not to be one, why can't IBO threads be contained to a couple of threads instead of making a new thread everytime someone wants to post something stupid?
>>
File: 58990_20161002142554_0.png (390KB, 810x1024px) Image search: [Google]
58990_20161002142554_0.png
390KB, 810x1024px
I know GReco has a movie in the works but not IBO
>>
A colony of sentient Dansleif are discovered in Jupiter.

Rustal installs Kudelia's brain in his Dansleifdam and he activates the Sugio Burst.

The Dansleif aliens crash into one another and peace is achieved. THE END.
>>
>>15390052
I could have sworn Derringer >implied
that there was a movie that was already planned when they allocated funds/planning for IBO when we were discussing mid-s1 if it would get an s2 or be dropped by BanRise. However that was a long while ago.
>>
>>15390068
A compilation movie, and I think it's dead in the water. It's 'still being worked on' just like the SEED movie.
>>
>>15390052
I doubt it's going to happen.
00S2 ENDED with a movie announcement, while we got nothing for IBO. There's also the fact that Sunrise is working on the Reconguista film(s?).
>>
File: liger.jpg (544KB, 1459x1150px) Image search: [Google]
liger.jpg
544KB, 1459x1150px
Barbatos Liger

Mikas son will pilot it
>>
>>15390048
Prequel with a young Rustal in his Gundam, make it so that his parents are DEAAAD just so the title fits and have Kujan Sr. be a cool mentor character.
>>
>>15390048
The Adventures of Punished Ride as he goes full Big Boss.

He eventually kidnaps Akatsuki, forcibly installs the AV System into him, and forces him to pilot the newly rebuilt Barbatos Fenrir in Operation Ragnarok. And by pilot, I mean "act as its living CPU" while Ride has it go on an indiscriminate rampage. However, as it turns out, giving yourself over to a Gundam completely leaves a digital imprint of the previous pilot. The AI Mikazuki won't have that shit, so it ejects his son from the cockpit, and pulls a Peace Walker, causing Ride to go full fucking Nuclear.
>>
>>15390134
>>15313573

Jeez I know /m/ is a slow board but there's been recent news on the movies coming to fruition recently
>>
>>15390134
>I think it's dead in the water.
I think you need to lurk moar you dumb bitch. We had a fucking thread about them recently too
>>
>>15390048
Mika not dying in the end
>>
>>15390048
Hathaway's flash rehash featuring Ride
>>
>>15390048
Mika is still alive
>>
>>15390048
The ending is changed so Barbatos evolves into Super Tengen Toppa Barbatos Lupus Rex.
>>
>>15390288
>>15390299
Yeah I saw that when it was posted, you fiend.
>“In regards to Gundam Reconguista in G, there isn't any particular hope and yet there is a hope, in that I wished the Blu-ray release was of the complete work. To explain, we made the TV series but it wasn't perfected in terms of the content. So the fact that the production couldn't stop to include the updated content in the Blu-ray version is something I found extremely frustrating. Even in my position as the originator and producer, I didn't have the power to stop it whereas someone like Mr. Miyazaki is able to do so on his work. I found that really sad. In that sense, that's why I am now working on the movie version but I can't really talk about that yet."

Wow you're right, sounds like they'll be out some time next month. You fucking idiot.
>>
>>15390048
The only thing that will make me go back to IBO is Rideaway's Flash.

Or Calamity War, that also works.
>>
>>15390048
Calamity War prequel, we get to see Agnika leading the armies of Gundam Frames in Bael against entire hordes of MAs even worse than Hashmal.
>>
File: ringo kerbest and rariaya.jpg (181KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ringo kerbest and rariaya.jpg
181KB, 1920x1080px
>>15390068
RINGO IS NOT FOR LEWDS
>>
File: Ringo run.jpg (111KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ringo run.jpg
111KB, 1920x1080px
>>15390656
oh yes he is. he was made for lewds
>>
>>15390237
Fund this.
>>
>>15390237
Too bad him and the bearded man came from a privledged family . No edgy sasuke backstory allowed
>>
>>15390417
>Gets BTFO
>I-i-i-i-i-it means nothing

Would you like some ointment for that fractured ass or are you going to continue saying stupid shit like a dumbass?
>>
>>15390417
>creator literally says that he's working on the movies as we speak
>another report from an animator working on the films stating that G-Reco will be in theaters in 2017
>Dead in the water
>>
>>15390158
I'm strangely ok with this.
>>
>>15390417
It really is a compilation movie.
>>
>>15390048
Unless they can do the concepts justice (Calamity War, no beams), I'd rather get nothing than another shitshow.
>>
>>15390048
Almira works with Ride then steals Bael.

and goes full chuuni
>>
>>15390237
>>15390735
Char had a privileged upbringing, too. Didn't stop him from being shit on.

A tragic backstory dealing with Gjallarhorn's upper crust and rampant abuse would honestly be a lot more interesting than just having angry martian children fuck everything up.
>>
>>15390772
Project harder, you odious fuck.

>>15390781
>"The movies are coming to fruition and will be out soon, you're stupid for not reading this interview"
>All Tomino says in the interview is that he's working on them
>"REEEEEEEEE YOU'RE STUPID YOU SHOULD HAVE LOOKED AT Y SOURCE INSTEAD OF X"

>>15391166
Of course. In all fairness, how would one make a sequel to G-Reco?
>>
>>15390048
Calamity War OVA
>>
I really want there to be a Calamity War movie
But it feels like this just a repetition of AGE when everyone was going "This series sucked, but we'll get a Black History movie/OVA r-right?"

It literally feels just like AGE
Boring/disappointing main story with background history stuff that had lots of potential to show something great only to be utterly wasted
>>
>>15390048
Is there a higher quality of this picture?
>>
>>15390048
RIDE COUNTER ATTACK
>>
>>15390144
>Reconguista film(s?).

But why
>>
>>15390158
Bonus if it has Mika's brain and spinal cord with the AV system. Then it would be father and son putting the laughter in slaughter.
>>
>>15393004
I am terrified of what sort of sense of humour those autists would have
>>
>>15393013
That's the scary part. We don't even know if Akatsuki is a carbon copy of his dad or if Mika would even develop a sense of humor.

Whatever it will be, it won't be funny for the ones on the receiving end of their crazy rampage...or anyone who is in their vicinity.
>>
>>15393034
Well he's being raise by Atra and Poppa Judelia so he will be soft relative to Mika who had to kill to eat. He will be soft compared to any of Tekkadan but he's got that same blank autist stare which might give him the same social disconnects
>>
>>15392800
Because at least you can jerk off to greco
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.