[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its over Tekkadan! I have have the high ground!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 201
Thread images: 33

File: 1491177657956.jpg (81KB, 444x495px) Image search: [Google]
1491177657956.jpg
81KB, 444x495px
Its over Tekkadan!
I have have the high ground!
>>
>>15389820
Please kill yourself for making another shitty IBO thread.
>>
Strike Freedom would have blown them to smitherines
>>
>>15389820
Why didn't he do it from the start?
>>
>>15389820
How would he fair in other gundumb series?
>>
>>15389862
Dead.
>>
>>15389862
Mid tier villain
He'd do ok with using beam spam, but Gundams become more OP compared to IBO.
>>
>>15389860
Waiting for the media to film the mecha battle first, then dainsleifing after the media was stopped
>>
File: 1491176428309.jpg (165KB, 444x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1491176428309.jpg
165KB, 444x1000px
Is this the new meme?
>>
>>15389862
probably more deadly since he will have access to more bullshit weapons
>>
>>15390262
I hope so Anon
>>
File: 1439528446938.jpg (226KB, 1200x715px) Image search: [Google]
1439528446938.jpg
226KB, 1200x715px
>>15389862
Probably dead since the other Gundam protagonists have a more powerful Gundam with a more powerful superweapon.
>>
>>15390782
Kek
>>
>>15389820
>That song that always plays during these scenes
So good
>>
F ... Mad respect to Ride for coming through with that hit for his homies
>>
>>15390953
AD's the most advanced universe by the end of Trailblazer so that's not a fair comparison. Most of UC would get fucked up by dainsliefs. SEED too, only the nuclear powered PS suits would do well but everything else doesn't fare well. Most of AW is screwed and even with the heavy hitters it depends on who shoots first. AC again, mostly screwed except units like the Wing and Zero, probably Epyon but it depends on who gets the first hit. Most of FC would get fucked up too, considering Chapman won several Gundam Fights with just a beam rifle and Grand Gundam's lances fucked up Rose Gundam quickly.

Those Dainslief grazes have amazing range though. Not a lot of suits can do independent orbital bombardment.
>>
>>15391086
>Those Dainslief grazes have amazing range though. Not a lot of suits can do independent orbital bombardment.
Mostly because IBO's writers forgot Ahab reactors work the same way as Minovsky reactors and fuck with radar, electronics, and communications, which would make orbital bombardments impossible to pull off.
>>
>>15391073
>becoming a gangster to avenge your gangster friend even though the only reason they were gangsters in the first place was so your sorry ass could one day go on the straight and narrow
I'm sure his "homies" aren't very happy with him.
>>
>>15391111

All those gangster friends of his also died to protect him so he wouldn't throw his life away. He then throws his life away for a meaningless act of vengeance while also cutting him off from all his still-living friends.
>>
>>15391126
It's okay. Kudelia can use some of that sweet government corruption to cover it up.
>>
>>15391096
Maybe camera technology just improved between the satellites we have today and the targeting systems on those Dainsleif Grazes.
>>
>>15391086
Phase Shift would be able to tank Dainsleifs as long as it has enough power, though.
>>
>>15391219
Have to remember that PSA are potentially capable of tanking beams too if they had a powerful enough power source sustaining it. But that doesn't really matter since even the nuclear powered PSA were incapable of tanking beams. Even a standard beam rifle would be sufficient in bypassing the PSA. And seeing as how the Dainsleifs were significantly more powerful than your standard beam rifle, it is possible that the Dainsleifs would be capable of bypassing the PSA too.
>>
heh... this ending is everything i desired. finally those loathsome "good guys" got fucking slaughtered... I live for this kind of suffering. I just... don't give a fuck about people and their pathetic feelings, finally a show that knows the truth. fighting for anything is such a worthless game... played by fools that don't know the true sickness of humanity... fuckers...
>>
>>15391096
>electronics

Why does everyone say this? They only fuck with Wireless communication. It's never established that they mess with electronics in general. If they did then you wouldn't be able to use them in ships and MS.
>>
>>15391311
>t... don't give a fuck about people and their pathetic feelings, finally a show that knows the truth. fighting for anything is such a worthless game... played by fools that don't know the true sickness of humanity... fuckers...

Man, being deep and dark isn't going to get you girls.
>>
>>15391290
PSA can potentially tank anything anon. provided it's power source is big enough. shit Fucking genesis, had PSA, and was tanking shots that during the last episode vaporized the Strike(with MU somehow surviving). with zero problem.

though they are very creative weapons, for a Gundam Series. essentially they are gigantic Spear Guns.
>>
>>15391330
I don't fucking care, females could never understand the pain inside my black soul...
>>
>>15391336
Giant spears with ridiculous range and power behind it. Capable of creating massive craters upon impact. Capable of bypassing the Nanolaminate Armor which is basically a pseudo-PSA.
>>
>>15391358
to be fair, most of the gigantic impact, has to do with Gravity. if you throw even a Simple rock from a Space station, and let it fall it's going to have massive impact once it reaches the ground.
>>
>>15391396
>if you throw even a Simple rock from a Space station, and let it fall it's going to have massive impact once it reaches the ground.
The simple rock would had been reduced to dust before it even reach the ground.
>>
File: 1289947623848.jpg (1MB, 800x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1289947623848.jpg
1MB, 800x1024px
>>15391415
>>
>>15391415
Good point.
>>
>>15391396
Anon... They were tearing apart MS and ships during the battle against McGillis. And the pushed Naze's shit in so bad he died.

>>15391290
I don't think nuclear powered PS is really comparable to nanolaminate. Destiny took two railguns hits from point blank and walked the resulting explosion off like it was nothing but a taunt. I know the Bael has electromagnetic peashooters but they're peashooters from what we've seen and don't even explode baka.
>>
File: riderkick.png (146KB, 447x1024px) Image search: [Google]
riderkick.png
146KB, 447x1024px
>>15391311
>>15391340
>>
File: KoujiKabutodiesonMars.png (827KB, 443x996px) Image search: [Google]
KoujiKabutodiesonMars.png
827KB, 443x996px
I think the best part about the last five episodes of IBO is the fact that Dainsleifs pretty much invalidate the need of mobile suits entirely. I'm hoping this means other mecha shows are going to follow suit and just have robots die to missile bombardment from ships and installations instead of cliche duel with rival who uses evil version of titular robot.

And then mecha can just fade out and die and anime can be about realistic military shit instead of selling toys.
>>
>>15391952
Go join the military faget.

PS Merch makes anime go round so even if mecha dies you'll just get more moeshit.
>>
>>15391952
>implying those toothpicks can scratch Super Alloy Z
>>
File: wbelsuo5d1j8spojkgtr.png (127KB, 408x230px) Image search: [Google]
wbelsuo5d1j8spojkgtr.png
127KB, 408x230px
>>15391956
>Implying moeshit is a bad thing.

That's fine by me since nobody watches magical shojo shit anymore. Nowadays it's all about becoming an idol singer.
>>
File: dansleif2.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
dansleif2.webm
1MB, 640x360px
Dansleif theme is here boys
https://a.pomf.cat/rspikt.mp3
>>
>>15392065
I love how instead of nukes, IBO has spearguns. It's just so dumb, I love it.
>>
>>15392123
>Dansleifs were originally used to hunt whales
Wouldn't be surprised?
>>
>>15391111
>>15391126

This.

The amount of people going "fuck yeah Radio my man" is maddening. It's juvenile power fantasy, and nobody realizes that if he keeps going at it, he's just gonna end up pulling others into his shit hole.

The guys taking care of those kids, his old friends that have finally found a safe, stable life... All it takes is one misstep from these idiots to put their names back on the radars again.

Fuck, he's not even trying to conceal his identity, like Hathaway who worked behind an entire extremist movement. Look how he ended up, and that's the best possible outcome.
>>
>>15392123
If you're in space then kinetic weapons are basically precision guided bunker busting mini nukes.
>>
>>15392137
DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR
>>
>>15392137
George Soros was a shadow government kind of guy nobody really liked, he should be fine as long as he doesn't try to assassinate famous/important people like Rustal

aside from the whole revenge power fantasy, removing the guy willing to machinate assassinations and rebellions just to get more cash is a net gain for mars (as long as the Kudelia government fixes the power vacuum).

he should've made someone unrelated to him do it tho, to make sure it doesn't come back to him and the other tekkadan remnants
>>
>>15392153
>George Soros was a shadow government kind of guy nobody really liked, he should be fine as long as he doesn't try to assassinate famous/important people like Rustal

Nobliss was a wealthy businessman who controlled the entire Martian media and was seen as a great guy, supporting Kudelia and Martian independence.

Kudelia is now the biggest power figure on Mars so Nobliss doesn't even have any control over her anymore.

Nobliss didn't even fucking remember Orga.

Ride literally invalidated everything his friends died for and continue to live for, so that he could get a completely meaningless revenge against a guy who is no longer a threat to anybody, forcing him to live as a wanted criminal for the rest of his life.

Ride was a mistake.
>>
File: evadains.png (141KB, 443x996px) Image search: [Google]
evadains.png
141KB, 443x996px
>>
>>15389820
In next SRW with IBO Rustal will have this to spam in map.
>>
>>15392344
>IBO in SRW
>Rustal tries to use the Dainsleifs against Ideon
>>
>>15392366
>I GOT THE LEGENDARY DAINSLEF, WHAT WILL YOU DO ZEORYMER OF THE HEAVENS??
>>
How is Gjallarhorn compared to other factions outside of its universe, like Zeon or OZ? I have a feeling they're on the shorter end of the stick even with all of they have if they go head to head against anyone else.
>>
>>15391316
In the 24th episode of IBO when Ein enters the city, all the traffic lights and digital screens stop functioning because of the Ahab reactor in the Graze Ein.
>>
>>15391211
This, I always thought the reason the dainslief grazes had the special extending cameras was to allow precise optical targeting.
>>
>>15392394
Imagine his face when Zeorymer completely no selling Dainsleifs
>>
>>15392402
Which could just be the city's infrastructure running on wireless communication, which would go a long way towards explaining why ahab reactors are banned in the city.

Outside of that one scene its never shown messing with any general electronic device.
>>
>>15392414
or if he tries dainslef vs shin getter and he just absorbs its and get a the power to spam dainslefs charged with GETTA SENTO!
>>
>>15392414
Masatolaughs.jpg
>>
>>15392424
I understand this, I just meant that that is why many people would think that they would affect electronics in general.
>>
>>15391974
>Rustal is villain in SRW
>teams up with Dr Hell
>Dansleifs tipped with Alloy X
>>15392427
>Getter ray dansleifs
I'm hard. Truly Dansleifs only help improve things.
>>
>>15392424
It's also shown to shut down fighter jets in the earth arc in S2
>>
>>15392427
>Shin Getter get it's own Dainsleifs
>Getter beam using Dainsleifs
>>
File: 1491110892437.jpg (53KB, 324x291px) Image search: [Google]
1491110892437.jpg
53KB, 324x291px
>IBO in SRW
>Kira tries to beamspam IBO Grunts
>Just harmlessly bounces off
>>
>>15392491
Doesn't the SF also have railguns though
>>
>>15392491
since banpresto loves to shit on destiny i see it happening
>>
>>15392512
Two on the hip
>>
>>15392529
>>15392512
RIP those two grunts that get hit then. But it's Kira so they'll live
>>
>>15392491
>IBO and AZ in SRW
>Slaine join forces with masked Gali
Cucked team
>>
>>15392153
Killing him would create a huge power vacuum that would cause huge upheaval and war on Mars. Sequel hook.
>>
>>15392395
I really cant see Gjallarhorn winning against any other faction. Especially if their secret weapon is only Dainsleifs. If they at least had nukes then maybe they could compete
>>
>>15395884
Nukes lack the speed and range of the Dainsleifs.
>>
>>15395888
>Nukes lack the speed and range of the Dainsleifs.
Nigger what. Ballistic missiles can go up to multiple Machs and thousands of kilometers. Sure, a giant railgun would likely have a larger muzzle velocity, but nukes are devastating weapons no matter what you're comparing them to.
>>
>>15392491
Blitz has a chance though! It has Dainsleifs in its shield!

(Honestly speaking, that would be absurdly overpowered. A full cloak unit with a high-mass accelerator?)
>>
>>15392512
The Bael also had railguns in the wings. People are really underestimating how big those dainsliefs are. They're taller than the grazes that fire them and they're coated in nanolaminate and at least in the case of the Super Galaxy Cannon was made of gundam frame metal.
>>
>>15395888
Anon, the Dainsleif is a LoS weapon, you can't shoot it at something you can't see. A nuclear tipped ICBM gives no fucks where you are, you can plot its trajectory to hit anywhere in solar system.
>>
>>15395918
Nebula Blitz, Nero Blitz or Gold Frame might be able to do some damage if they have enough power to keep both Mirage Colloid and Dainsleifs running.
>>
Can someone edit the Dainsleif Team meme with Third Impact?
>>
>>15395942
Do it yourself lazy faggot
>>
>>15395944
Sorry, but I'm lazy, can't do anything about it.
>>
>>15392491
I think SRW would just have it act like Beam Coating at most, or basically have no special effect at most and just give them high Armor.

There's also the fact that the show is incredibly vague about what 'beam' means, since we're only shown one example. Though extra-source material implies that this is a good example of IBO beam weapons. And it was more of a heat ray then what we would consider a beam in Gundam. It focused more on immense heat to vaporize things, and quite effectively.

Which isn't how other shows depict beams, which tend to be using energy to pierce armor, and heat just being a byproduct. Hell, they tend to already have highly beam-resistant equipment, but even that has its limits.

Freedom only has one beam weapon anyways. Its other weapons are a pair of plasma cannons and the railguns.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (34KB, 507x227px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
34KB, 507x227px
Tfw they already foreshadowed iok's death in the first season
>>
>>15395924
>The Bael also had railguns in the wings
It does? I thought the wings were just for show.

By the way, are the Dainsleifs held by the Grazes, or directly connected to the shoulder?
>>
>>15396376
They were 'electromagnetic cannons'.

Basically they were weak ballistic weapons. Not much better then vulcans.
>>
>>15396325

dammit
>>
File: AGE Inazuma kick.webm (2MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
AGE Inazuma kick.webm
2MB, 854x480px
>>15391086
Isn't AGE really damn advanced as well?
I never watched the show in full, but the FX seemed to be superior to the 00R.
webm not really related
>>
>>15391126
Wasn't Jasley just going to kill the Mob boss?
I think leaving him alive would have caused more problems for everyone.
Should have taken him out via hit, rather than outright confrontation.
>>
>>15392512
It's not just the railgun that makes the Dainsleif over-powered, it's also the ammo. Those things can not only survive orbital re-entry, it survived intact upon impacting a Gundam afterward.
>>
Am I the only one who was bothered by the fact the rods were able to penetrate the atmosphere and reach ground without burning up, or having their trajectory fucked up due to air resistance?
I mean I chalked it up to Mars being smaller than earth and science not mattering in a Gundam show, but it still bothers me.
>>
>>15396325
???
>>
>>15391952
If the mech is like most Gundams that can fly up through the atmosphere with ease then it's not going to be that easy at all.
>>
>>15396591
Look up Project Thor. To answer your question, depending on the material used the rods could have very well reached the ground without burning up (Tungsten for example). As for air resistance, wouldn't they have made the necessary calculations beforehand?
>>
>>15396591
It's an incredibly common and basic science fiction concept. Like, go to any 'science fiction' forum and ask about it and you'll find more then a few people enthusiastically declaring it the best weapon ever. "Rods from God" is what it's called.
>>
File: juli bantz.jpg (256KB, 1042x1168px) Image search: [Google]
juli bantz.jpg
256KB, 1042x1168px
> the banterer became the bantered
>>
>>15396325
I don't get it
>>
>>15395925
>you can't shoot it at something you can't see
Then how were they able to pinpoint it to Barbatos and Gusion from orbit?
>>
>>15396376
>just for show
>This Bael isn't just for show!
Why didn't Macky say this? God, IBO is full of so much wasted potential
>>
>>15389820
>Dainsleifs spamming, plot armors and asspullpowerups

Oh bro, normies really love Mobile Suit Gundam: Sword Art Iron-Blooded Orphans Online.
>>
>>15397528
I think he's saying that's the graze he used with the sword, and the Kimaris's backpack looks like the nippers being pointed at the Graze's torso.
>>
>>15396546
They're bigger than the rifles Grazes use. The cannons are the big black ports on the wings.
>>
>>15397516
Did he die with splendor?
>>
>>15396564

The FX wasn't particularly advanced. About the only really advanced part to it is the Burst system, that allows it to up it's speed/maneuverability in exchange for lowering it's accuracy. It's comparable to the Trans-Am system, though apparently improves stats by 10 instead of 3. Other than that it has funnels I guess, but even those don't appear as advanced really since the Legilis (and a few other suits if I recall) have beam funnels. The physical ones the FX has are apparently more advanced, but I'm not really sure why honestly.
>>
File: 1490601516146.jpg (7KB, 177x218px) Image search: [Google]
1490601516146.jpg
7KB, 177x218px
>Have a cast of shitty unlikable protagonists
>unceremoniously kill them all off at the end
Not sure if this makes IBO good or bad
>>
>>15389862
He'd be completely blown the fuck out and disgraced in any UC timeline. Char, Hamon, Mineva - take your pick of people more charismatic than him that would expose his litany of war crimes and how he tried to make a scapegoat out of the people he slaughtered.
>>
>>15397588
Technology seemed all over the place in Age. Like you said the beam funnels (as in, independently controlled spheres of energy that can function as funnels) seemed much more advance than regular funnels. But then the FX comes around and they act like it's some new leap in tech, when it's all about just using regular, standard funnels.
>>
>>15397619
Because the AGE-FX's funnels are simply stronger and more durable.
>>
>>15397627
Durability didn't seem to come into question with ether.
>>
>>15397588
>The FX wasn't particularly advanced.
It seemed like it was to me. It just relied on generic superior performance rather than specific feats. It's still the fastest thing in the show once it goes into it's hyper mode. And that's pretty impressive considering AGE has very fast suits, if nothing else. Funnels, a powerful beam rifle, and the fact that it just has beams jutting out from it from every angle in hyper mode tells me it's at least as powerful as Strike Freedom.
>>
>>15397687
The funnels just swirl around the Gundam to create an impenetrable barrier that destroys everything it touches
>>
>>15397695

AGE's suits never seemed notably fast to me. I wouldn't call them slow either mind, but it never appeared sanic fast either. Also, it probably is at least Strike Freedom's equal but then, Strike Freedom isn't a particularly advanced unit either if you ask me. It's just generically fast/strong with funnels.
>>
File: iok suffering.jpg (292KB, 820x1456px) Image search: [Google]
iok suffering.jpg
292KB, 820x1456px
>>15397516
> i posted the wrong image
>>
>>15396606
> fly up through the atmosphere with ease

wrong, not without help like those spaseship boogieboard things they all use mid-air

hell those are the real unsung heroes of every battle in all of the gundamverses. i am not wrong.
>>
It's impossible to hit both gundam from orbit, I call bullshit
>>
>>15395888
Just launch a nuke from a dainsleif instead of a metal rod.
>>
>>15398100
It is when they're standing still
>>
>>15389820
Why isn't every battle fought with Dainsleifs?
it would save so many lives because everything would be decided early on with the positioning
>>
>>15397532

lotsa carrots in their diet
>>
>>15399520
Until the other side start using Dainsleif and then you have trench warfare 2.0.
>>
File: Geniuscantbeatdainsleifs.png (814KB, 442x993px) Image search: [Google]
Geniuscantbeatdainsleifs.png
814KB, 442x993px
Enough wanking. Post more Dainsleifs making mecha irrelevant.
>>
File: Wewillneverseetheseheroesagain.png (875KB, 443x1135px) Image search: [Google]
Wewillneverseetheseheroesagain.png
875KB, 443x1135px
>>
I stopped watching after they escaped the colony that Biscuit's brother was on.

what is the tl:dr between that and rustal winning?
>>
>>15390262
What show's this?
>>
>>15399592
Dainsleifs team were the best team, not a single one of them die and they obliterated everything
>>
File: Oops.png (917KB, 443x1212px) Image search: [Google]
Oops.png
917KB, 443x1212px
>>
>>15391952
You think you're so clever, but if there weren't any giant robots, who's gonna fire the Dainsleifs?
>>
File: Rossiuwasright.png (783KB, 444x1085px) Image search: [Google]
Rossiuwasright.png
783KB, 444x1085px
>>
>>15399660
They could always jury-rig spaceships and satellites to fire them thus completely invalidating the need to make giant toys to sell.
>>
>>15399660

GIANT Dainsleifs
>>
>>15389820
I cant wait to use Rustal battleship in the SRW game !
>>
>>15399667
>spaceships
>satellites

>no arms to hold the Dainsleifs
>no fingers to pull the trigger

Some genius you are.

>>15399674
Yeah, and what's going to operate those, wise guy? A gun couldn't fire another gun.
>>
>>15396564
Is AGE even worth watching? It's one of the series I haven't gotten around to yet. Is it worth anything?
>>
>>15399714
It's alright. Not as terrible as everybody makes it out to be, but gets pretty predictable around Second Moon, borders into retarded when they introduce Girard Spriggan, and then has an okay ending. Nothing to write home about, but at least some of the characters are fun despite the lack of screentime many of them get.
>>
>>15399696

>A gun couldn't fire another gun.

not if the gun hits the other gun's trigger
>>
>>15399696
>no fingers to pull the trigger
No Daryl. We're not all completely gimped like you. I'm sure pushing a button to do a thing does not require a giant toy to do.
>>
File: YOUFUCKEDUPNOWRUSTAL.png (676KB, 444x1109px) Image search: [Google]
YOUFUCKEDUPNOWRUSTAL.png
676KB, 444x1109px
Dainsleifs are nothing to an abnormal survivor.
>>
>>15399714
Yeah it was a decent watch, some parts are fucking retarded, but people exaggerate how terrible it is.
>>
>>15399772
How possible is this if votoms and ibo did show up in the same srw roster?
>>
>>15399714
Don't listen to these other faggots. It's fucking shit.

It's the only Gundam show that I've NEVER gone back to rewatch. Call IBO edgy or whatever but AGE was literally made for toddlers.
>>
>>15400010
Probably not very likely since SRWs nowadays have to have everything be hotblooded justice and we can't have any of the characters be cold blooded murderers even though they kind of are in their own series. Like what would probably really happen is some other series would bullshit it's way into IBO's plot and make it so Mika and Akihiro live so the player doesn't lose any units.

>>15400019
Here's your (You) angry CE fag.
>>
File: meiou.jpg (246KB, 444x1569px) Image search: [Google]
meiou.jpg
246KB, 444x1569px
Kill yourselves Rustalfaggots.
>>
But honestly who didn't see this fucking coming
>>
>>15399509
Wouldn't atmosphere fuck up with aiming and the trajectory?
>>
>>15400122
The travel time is so short that it doesn't matter much.
>>
File: hedidntflysogood.jpg (148KB, 438x1086px) Image search: [Google]
hedidntflysogood.jpg
148KB, 438x1086px
>>
>>15400170
ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF ME, DAMMIT?
>>
>>15400170
Did Rustal get to bring friends?
>>
>>15400122
Wouldn't you be able to include the atmospheres effect in the bombardment calculations? It might be a bit difficult to know the winds patterns in atmosphere, but even then the travel time for the rod would be super short, so there'd only be a limited effect. And then you have to consider they're firing like 10-20 of these things at once, and only like 1 or 2 were dead on target.
>>
Did Tekkadan deserve their fate? Was it inevitable?
>>
These were banned like beam weapons after calamity war... Did humans punk out and resort to these to take out mobile armors?
>>
These dainslef memes give me life
>>
>>15400241
probably not otherwise gundams wouldn't play such a big part in the calamity war and gjallarhorn
>>
>>15400280
Flauros's cannons are literally dainslief launchers. And Kimaris Vidar is the Calamity War version of the Kimaris according to its gunpla manual, and it has two dainslief launchers too.

Seems like dainsliefs are the end-game weapon of the IBO universe.
>>
>>15389862
by SEED standards he'd actually be reasonable and sane

>>15391336
GENESIS has to be one of the most absolute overkill weapons in any Gundam series

>>15391952
>fishingpole.jpg
>>
>>15400046
they'll probably have arianrhod ally with tekkadan to kill mobile armors
then UNDERSTANDING happens and they become allies
>>
>>15400175
Or perhaps I'm just wondering why you would orbitally bombard a man after throwing him out of a plane

4u
>>
>>15397555
(You) are trying to hard
>>
Post more memes they're funny
>>
>>15397516
>256 KB
> > the banterer became the bantered
Was his death slow and painful?

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>15389820

> "I have the high ground!"
> THE END

That's how it usually goes.
>>
>>15401030
>Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have to go back
>>
File: Yazan's advice.jpg (410KB, 1129x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Yazan's advice.jpg
410KB, 1129x1600px
>>15392065
>>
>>15392065
Hah, this is goddamned hilarious.

Eat it you stupidass Gundams.
>>
>>15401140
Yazan is just so good, a real pilot.

He should have killed Kamille, would have if not for that sudden Newtype AT field bullshit.
>>
More Dainslef memes, this shit is hilarious.
>>
File: 1459397494984.jpg (59KB, 680x497px) Image search: [Google]
1459397494984.jpg
59KB, 680x497px
>>15392133
>mobile suits use Ahab reactors
>Dainsleifs are an anti-ship [read: whale] weapon for use by mobile suits
yfw Moby Dick
>>
>>15401140
You know this is why Tekkdan's pilots got hit with the Dainself rods in the first place, they always stopped moving right before getting shat on.
>>
>>15401175
mind blown
>>
>>15401177
In Gundam people spend too much time sitting still or talking to the enemy in the middle of a fight. Not very professional.
>>
>>15401175
KOJIMAAAAAA
>>
>>15401188
true
>>
>>15401175
That's fucking pottery.
>Moby dick is the nickname for some spaceborne Mobile Armour
I want this also.
>>
>>15391126
>Ride is the only one who kept true like an arrow and didn't sell out in the end to be someone else's dog.
>>
>>15392144
>>
>>15389862
Deader than dead.
>>
>>15401364

So, what, as opposed to honouring the last wish of their late boss they should have all fought and died meaninglessly?
>>
File: gunpla sex.jpg (168KB, 950x673px) Image search: [Google]
gunpla sex.jpg
168KB, 950x673px
> conbining MS's
doesn't get more OTP than this
>>
>>15401666
>Brianna wu
>>
>>15397602
War crimes don't seem to be an issue for Zeon in UC.
>>
>>15401666
>HURRRRRR TRANS ARE PEOPLE TOO
back to tumblr with you faggot
>>
>>15401039
Yeah, the high ground really helped Ma Su.
>>
>>15404809

Why does this trash exist?
>>
>>15404866
Better question, why do you exist?
>>
File: 200w.gif (1017KB, 200x152px) Image search: [Google]
200w.gif
1017KB, 200x152px
>>15404893

Fuck...You got me.
>>
>>15392123
KKDs are fuckin' sick, yo.
>>
>>15404920
Glad i could help!
>>
>>15397602

Yes, the UC timeline truly is the timeline where war crimes are something people give half a shit about
>>
>>15404920
I've seen the version where there's just another pair of glasses underneath so many times, that it's refreshing to see the original
>>
File: Why didn't you dodge.jpg (72KB, 512x500px) Image search: [Google]
Why didn't you dodge.jpg
72KB, 512x500px
>>15389820
>>
>>15405320
Ride doesn't dodge and it results in:
>Akihiro realising he isnt a decent man and crushing a Human Debris
>getting Shino's arm broken
>gets Orga killed
>>
>>15396564
Age has several MS that can tank beams.
>>
>>15389862
>>15397602
>>15400285
Seed team will destroy him too.
(Not even GENESIS mange to defeated them)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4As1_085GkA

P.S: WMA can't touch them either
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fIZk2aegqU
>>
>>15405371
Well, they did have flawless Destiny ending.

After all, they won without receiving single scratch unlike Gundam Seed last battle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z85-vtGa6Z4
>>
>>15404856
>TRANS ARE PEOPLE TOO
How are they not?
>>
>>15401666
I don't see why this is singling out the Moon. It applies to literally all of space besides relatively close orbits.
>>
>>15405527
Moon has a big supply of rock.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (70KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
70KB, 1920x1080px
>>15404857
>>
File: tyce v wu on syfy.png (1018KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tyce v wu on syfy.png
1018KB, 1280x720px
>>15401666
of all the Deagle Nation characters to keep going they pick that one, what the fuck Wu is almost as boring as Eli
>>
>>15399629
I think is A Certain' Scientific Railgun or something like that.
>>
if i was a gunpla in the build fighters verse, it would be a Ball with a dainslef on top
>>
>>15389860
probably because he had figured he wouldn't need to nuke the battlefield from orbit. I would hguess it was the failsafe if a literal army couldn't take down what were just a handful of suits. There's also the whole he kinda had to yank bael off of his ship and get that storwed away as well.
>>
>>15405762
The same director of IBO.
>>
So what do we need to do to get a weapons kit with the Dainsleif?
Thread posts: 201
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.