[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best boy until the very end Orgas scarf, Mikazukis gun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 10

File: savage ride.jpg (59KB, 1079x604px) Image search: [Google]
savage ride.jpg
59KB, 1079x604px
Best boy until the very end

Orgas scarf, Mikazukis gun
>>
File: 43795.jpg (28KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
43795.jpg
28KB, 225x350px
>>15389145
Sesuna's Outfit
>>
>>15389205
*Setsuna
>>
>>15389145
>Nobliss' death leads to an investigation
>investigation leads to Ride and friends
>investigating Ride and friends leads to the rest of Tekkadan
>investigating the rest of Tekkadan will make the forged paperwork come to light
>investigating the false documents will lead to the realization that Tekkadan didn't get destroyed
>Gjallerhorn gets tasked with purging Tekkadan survivors
Fucking Ride.
>>
Ride looks more classy in that outfit than Soran desu
>>
>>15389145
>Julieta goes to the bathroom
>about to do numbah two
>knock knock, mother fucker
>"hm? who's this?"
>do you remember... mikazuki augus?
>*gunshots*
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMZi25Pq3T8
>>
>>15389245
>The cover up behind the McGillis incident unravels
>the peace built upon a convenient half truth begins to erode
>butthurt remnants of the Seven Stars try to use the opportunity to reestablish the old status quo
>the embers of war are fanned once more, thus begins the march towards the second Calamity War

Alternatively, "oh look, a dead man with ties to the criminal underworld. EY NOT OUR PROBLEM RIGHT MCCOWSKI?"
>>
>>15389145
Even if he succeeds in killing Rustal, nothing he does matters.

Nothing matters at all.

We're all just gonna die in the end anyway.
>>
File: big Almiria.jpg (76KB, 784x1024px) Image search: [Google]
big Almiria.jpg
76KB, 784x1024px
>>15389145
>He will end workint with Almiria
>Both turn into loves
>>
>>15389262
>>about to do numbah two
>>knock knock, mother fucker
>>"hm? who's this?"
>>do you remember... mikazuki augus?
This is cringy as shit. Go back to animesuki. You're not a high schooler.
>>
>>15389298
>expecting more from IBOfags
>>
>>15389279
That's more of a rebound than Ms. Krabappel falling for Comic Book Guy. He's a space rat, and Almiria had based Chocoman who actually pulled off some crazy shit before he died.
You don't fall for a janitor after you've had the love of Adonis.
>>
>>15389312

Knowing McGillis his 'love' probably consisted of him serenading her with all his privately-written fairytales about Agnika and Bael.
>>
File: atra-chan.gif (794KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
atra-chan.gif
794KB, 240x240px
>>15389298
>using "cringy" ironically
>>
>>15389312
Both have a common objective, killing Rustal.
>>
>>15389145

Learn to dodge, best boy. You got a whole lot of people killed.
>>
>>15389332
That's fine, but you don't fall in love with the guy. He's cheap change compared to Macky.
>>
>>15389145
Great redemption for an otherwise disliked character.
>>
>>15389145
This was the one time in IBO that my stomach turned a bit. It made me realize that ride had been getting more bloodthirsty throughout the show. Its very sad to see an earnest child like Ride grow up repeat the mistakes of his idols out of admiration rather than take advantage of the chance they made for him, but it also feels like the natural response. I feel like this was the most important scene in the series and that it should have gotten more focus and lead up in the flash-forward.
>>
File: congrats.gif (536KB, 185x164px) Image search: [Google]
congrats.gif
536KB, 185x164px
>>15389262
FUCKING PERFECT.
STARTS IBO S3.
>>
>>15389330
>getting mad someone called your garbage cringy
>>
>>15389145

It looks like they copy-pasted his child head onto an adult body. At least give him a different haircut.
>>
>>15389823
No need for Gundam.
Hitman the strongest.
>>
>>15389145

>Best Boy
>didn't learn anything at all
>Is probably going to fuck up what everyone else has going for him
>he's cool because he killed someone though

t. average /m/ retard
>>
>>15389145
>>15389145

>it's been like 10 yrs and he has the exact same face and hair cut

i get they did it so he's still recognizable but lol
>>
>>15389326
I don't see the problem.
>>
>>15389268
Speak for yourself.
>>
>>15391240
>No need for Gundam.
>Hitman the strongest.
I mean, even the Dainsleif didn't take out the Gusion Full City in one shot, and various MS can just tank the Hashmal's super scary beam attack.

In the IBO universe a dude with a plan and a gun is far better than an army to kill somebody.
>>
>>15391245
>Contrarian shitposters are so up their asses that they can't enjoy seeing characters get their revenge because "he's ruining what others worked for"

Killing the fat fuck isn't going to ruin anything
>>
>>15389145
>knock knock
>who's there
>do you remember orga
He could have just poped the guy but no, he had to go the extra mile to deliver some sick one liner and smell the god damn gun like he just got off the bus from edge town. Ummmm I can smell the sick burn after roasting the man on the john.
He managed to be a brat even when he's supposedly the "battle hardened guy seeking revenge"
>>
>>15389145

We pulling money, recruits, all to combat Gjallarhorn, rubbing our noses in bloody battlefield dirt, all for revenge.
>>
Honestly Ride kind of hyped me up a bit. He looks freaking cool as an avenging, pissed off adult.

Just make a classic noir revenge OVA. No high moral, no backdrop of independance and family. Just Ride killing people who deserve it.
>>
>>15391327
Hasn't that always been the case?
>>
File: IMG_20170402_220925.jpg (115KB, 1915x983px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170402_220925.jpg
115KB, 1915x983px
Did he smell the gun after he shot it?
>>
>*knock knock*
>"Who is it?"
>"A Real Iron-Blooded Orphan"
>*pop pop bang*
really makes you think
>>
>>15391382
>Hasn't that always been the case?
No, not necessarily. In Gundam, a lot of the times if you wanted a very particular person dead you just fought them in close combat with an MS and someone ended up dying or they run away with plot armor.
>>
Why is the dainsleif an illegal weapon?

Usually weapons are made illegal because they cause undue harm to civilians, but that isn't really the case here. Are they just illegal because they're broken?
>>
>>15389145
MY WISHES OVER THEIR AIRSPACE
>>
What are the chances of Almiria and Ride crossing paths?
>>
>>15391405
because dansleifs cause a shit ton of damage and could be used by an aggressor to fuck shit up. They are illegal because conflicts can easily started with such a destructive weapon.
>>
>>15391416
>>15391405
I was under the impression that the ammunition for the Dainsleif is what made it illegal. Conventional rounds like the ones used for the Flauros are fine and that's how Tekkadan skirted around the issue.
>>
>>15391426
It was banned because it is some inhumane weapon of mass destruction.
According to the information that comes with HG GUNDAM FRAULOS.
>>
>>15391416
but then why wouldn't a hegemonic military force like gjallerhorn just monopolize that sort of weapon and make it illegal for anyone elle to be caught using it, but they can use it 'responsibly'?

>>15391453
it clearly isn't. It's super precise and doesn't cause an atomic blast or anything.
>>
I remember Rustal saying they're banned because they can sink battleships with ease
>>
>>15391456
I actually liked that GJ saw that it was a bad weapon that even they shouldn't use.
>>
>>15389145
Can this scene become a meme now?
>>
>>15389262
Ride probably isn't even aware of Julieta's existence.
>>
>>15389596
I thought it served as a nice juxtaposition to the other surviving members. People like Eugene, Chad, and Dante were seemingly able to put the past behind them and live honest lives. Ride and others unfortunately could not let go and needed vengeance for closure.
>>
File: 1489528655323.png (142KB, 2688x2688px) Image search: [Google]
1489528655323.png
142KB, 2688x2688px
>anons were mad about Vidar having a grudge and sitting around doing nothing about it
>Ride has a grudge for about a decade and no one complains
hmm
>>
>>15389145
Will Ride become gundam?
>>
>>15391511
He probably spent most of that time finding out who was behind the shootout and then planning the hit.
>>
>S3
>Ride recovers the Flauros in deep space
>Renames it the Tekketsu no Orufen
>Brings it out during the final arc after mostly doing mob shooting
>>15391377
So Mellowlink?
>>
>>15391245
>Only guy to want some revenge against the villain that violated war treaties so he could fuck up your family as hard as he could while they essentially were trying to surrender

Kek, this whole 'revenge is bad, it makes you feel empty' thing has always been a load of crock used by self-righteous cunts.
>>
>>15391405
There is literally no counter to them, in a show where ships and MS laugh as beam weapons powerful enough to vaporize cities scorch their paint job and maybe singe the joints, Dainsleafs can be fired from far away and even in orbital strikes and basically one-shot everything.

Hell, the ammo is reuseable, causes little collateral damage, and is fast. It's honestly way worse than nukes.

And apparently Nuke Dainsleafs did exist once.
>>
File: 1322430797876 m.png (10KB, 447x588px) Image search: [Google]
1322430797876 m.png
10KB, 447x588px
>>15392721
>causes little collateral damage,
>It's honestly way worse than nukes.
>>
>>15389145
>Ogawa best girl was Azee
>No shiping Azee x Ride, instead make a edgylord
>>
>>15391511
Vidar was a huge cuck that sided with a man who started a war and ensured the war lasted as long as possible, purely to make McGillis look bad. And spent most of the anime having shady deals with mafia, commiting war crimes, attacking Gjallahorn-allied Tekkadan before McGillis started his coup, and proceeded to make that man president of Earth.

Ride took matters into his own hands and got shit done without putting a man who commited more war crimes in a single episode than McGillis did in two whole seasons in charge of humanity.
>>
>>15392727
In the context of IBO, anon. You nuke someone and the whole world knows you nuked someone.

You Daisleaf someone and the only evidence is the damage dealt to the enemy, and if you scrap the ships/ suits for parts none will be the wiser.

Rustal wiped his ass with international treaties and no one knows besides anyone that was actually at the battle itself.
>>
Standard Dainslef ammo used to be nukes
Flauros was a Metal Gear
>>
>>15389245
I would love this, but only after Ride kills a bunch more people like Julietta and Gaelio. On their wedding night. While Almiria encourages Ride to shoot Gaelio.
>>
File: news_xlarge__MG_7213_r.jpg (120KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
news_xlarge__MG_7213_r.jpg
120KB, 640x427px
Everyone loves Bagman and Chocoman
>>
>>15392721
>It's honestly way worse than nukes.
>worse than nukes that leave behind harmful residual radiation for decades
>>
>>15392782
And compared to other shit that is banned IRL like mustard gas and they aren't even that brutally inhumane.

The bigger question is "why were they banned in the first place", yeah they cover a great area when you sue a whole bunch of em but that can be the whole story of it.
>>
>>15393144
>"why were they banned in the first place"
So no one could use them again Gjallarhorn, and Gjallarhorn could use the ban as an excuse to wipe out anyone who tried anyway.
>>
Why didn't they show what happened to Almiria?
>>
>>15393144
gjallarhorn didn't want anyone to use dainsleif on them

also everything that culminated into the calamity wars was looked at as inhumane and disgusting including prosthetics
>>
>>15393267
Why would Gjallarhorn ban themselves as well?
>>
>>15393273
Childbirth killed her.
>>
>>15393273
Sequel bait.
>>
>>15389145
MY LIFE I TRADE IN FOR YOUR PAIN
>>
>>15393273
She's going to fund Neo-Tekkadan (led by Ride and Hitler) in season 3
>>
>>15389279
>IBO cour 3
>With Gjallarhorn's reduction of power outside of earth sphere and mars' independence as well as the vacuum created by Nobliss' assassination, a new mafia faction emerges: The Montag
>Almiria takes on the identity of "Lady Montag", an anti-Kudelia who wishes to "destroy the world of lies and deception"
>Montag gathers those who would rather have an honest state of war where people live as humans rather than a dishonest peace where men are not allowed to show their true fangs
>Ride and the other Tekkadan members who couldn't adjust to civilian life and accept rustal getting away with everything are taken under her wing
>Ride doesn't trust her at first
>he eventually becomes her "knight" as she likes to call him
>battle against Rustal
>Ride has the choice to kill Rustal and get his revenge or protect Almiria
>Goes full chuuni, finally embracing this fantasy of being a great knight
>*Iron Blooded Orphan track kicks in*
>Azee is forced to kill Ride
>Ride dies with no regrets because he can finally join his dead comrades, got to relive the "good old days" and this time nobody had to die for him
>"Arigato...Almiria-sama"
>Rustal mocks the "knights" of Lady Montag for being the pathetic chuunis they are
>Azee wants to just punch him for his smug insensitivity but knows she can't cause of the deal between Teiwaz and Rustal.

Would probably still be better than S2.
>>
>>15393144
>>15393284
why didnt they use them on the mobile armors in the calamity war? Were he gundams really more effective?
>>
>>15393863
I just want it to start with Ride kidnapping Rustal and forcing him to reveal his crimes on TV before disposing him. Julietta has to deal with the aftermath of that sparking mounting public unrest whilst she tries to hunt down the insurgents. Also would be good if you only give Mars a cameo at best. It should be mostly focused on the Earth Sphere as the only reference outside of that should be political dealing as character reactions to events. Mars has been pretty well wrapped up in the current ending, you don't really need to mess around with it much.
>>
How disappointed are you guys going to be when there's no season 3 or movie?
>>
>>15393949

Not too disappointed. The show as pretty ass except for the 1st season. i would only hope for a better S3 to wash the bad taste of the second out of everyone's mouth
>>
>>15393949
>disappointed
Why would you use that word when I'm fucking ecstatic that it's over and we can try moving onto greener pastures?
>>
>>15389145
I think this is one of the sadder moments of the ending. While others escaped and moved on with their lives, Ride is still following the mindset that ultimately doomed Tekkadan.
>>
>>15393957
>greener pastures
I mean if thats what you call more Zeekwank then yeah, we're heading that way.
>>
>>15393963
I feel like Ride is the only one with any sense of honor here. I probably wouldn't be able to go on pretending like nothing ever happened when the men who killed my friends get off scott free and, even worse, are hailed as heroes when I know they're scumbags. I can understand the other characters being relieved that they just aren't being hunted, but they seem a little too comfortable that it makes it look like they don't care. And being child soldiers, their ability to adjust to ordinary life seems rather exaggerated just so we can have a "happy" ending.
>>
>>15393949
There absolutely should not be a season 3. A movie or OVA is tolerable, but even then I would be disappointed if it's breaded by Nagai and Okada again. Fuck I've already been disappointed since the MA arc ended.
>>
>>15393971
Zeekwank is infinitely preferable to this. At least it's competently written most of the time
>>
>>15393949
>How disappointed are you guys going to be when there's no season 3 or movie?
Nigga I'm already dancing for joy, I can't dance any harder with more good news.
>>
>>15393994
>Zeon was actually the good guys
>Feds are terrible people because ????
>Here's 15 minutes of Zakus and Doms running a train on GMs that manage to stand perfectly still until exploding
>>
>>15393986
Rewatch the epilogue scenes. It's actually subtle for once, so you might miss it after the show tending to be too heavy handed, all this time, but the way Eugene looked at Rustal and Kudelia's conversation with him gives the feel that they feel nothing but contempt towards Rustal and his posse but feel like they can't do anything about it given their situation.
>>
>>15393986
It's called honoring the fallen who died to give you this future. Especially with the former debris who have had their worldview shattered and rebuilt to appreciate that there's meaning to living and all that optimistic hoohah. Risking it all for revenge just shits all over the sacrifices made.

That said Ride's lust for revenge is not meant to be taken as a good thing, he and his team are symbolic of how hard it really is to just bite your tongue and walk away from it all. It's a rare opportunity for one to be able to walk away from the business of killing alive, and Ride squandered it for revenge. An understandable revenge admittedly, Nobliss was going to cash that check in blood one way or another, but one that shows Ride has given up on a bright future, a painful portrayal of the otherwise clichéd loss of innocence routine.
>>
>>15394001
All better than IBO
>Rustal was actually the good guy
>He reforms Gjallajorn because....?
>Here's ten minutes of exposition showing the world is a better place for reasons. Also forget all the plot armor and asspulls involved along the way to force this ending because.....?
>>
>>15394023
Sounds worse, in the Zeekwank scenario its literally masturbating a fan favorite faction at the cost of shitting on another. In the IBO scenario it was just a scramble to write a conclusive ending.
>>
>>15394076
I'd rather a masturbating fanfic that makes sense and is internally consistent than the mess IBO gave. Also you're gonna need to point out these masturbating fanfic-tier entries because out of the animated entries its pretty difficult to find them. Can't even find a single one!
>>
>>15394133
>makes sense and is internally consistent
>Zeekwank
Pick one
>>
>>15393900

It was definitely used, you could see Dainsleif rounds next to Flauros, Hashmal, and the Plumas when they dug them up. Whether they were effective at actually destroying the Mobile Armors was unknown
>>
>>15394020
>It's called honoring the fallen who died to give you this future. Especially with the former debris who have had their worldview shattered and rebuilt to appreciate that there's meaning to living and all that optimistic hoohah. Risking it all for revenge just shits all over the sacrifices made.

It's also about honoring what Tekkadan was originally supposed to stand for. It was supposed to be about it's members ultimately being able to leave the PMC life and find legitimate jobs. We see that despite the organization's destruction, Orga was able to find a way for it's members to do that and we see how that has worked out for most of the survivors. Ride not being able to let go like he has is in clear definace to Tekkadan's everything Tekkadan was supposed to be and what his friends died for.
>>
>>15394023

The exposition was non-existent, they skipped straight from "Everything is shit, the bad guy's won" to 10 minutes of "everything is well with the world".
>>
>>15389145
Too bad he'll die against S3's MC because he dunt Newtype powers
>>
all this fanwank about Ride taking revenge on Rustal.

lel
>>
Yeah yeah
Well I'm a RIDE for you
Would you RIDE for me?
Well I'm a die for you
Would u die for me?
Obviously we all know
You type of cats
Let they man get struck
Never strike back
Stay in the streets 7 dayz a week
Shit get hot
You never blaze your heat
Stupid muthafucka
Wanna play me sweet
So I keep'em on his toes
That way he never sleep
Bigger then the king and the pope
Sling no dope
Call me anything but broke
When its on I gurantee my team
Dont choke Wanna war?
You niggas better bring your folks
And when I say
We wont quit
Believe this shit
When I talk about a Gundam
Let you see the six
And when I'm talkin to a hoe
Let you meet my bitch
When RIDE talk you niggas take heed to this
>>
>>15393956
crack rocks
>>
>>15394391
It's embarrassing
The show just ended and they are already finishing fanfics
>>
>>15394502
>>Ride will be the MC of S3 and he will pilot a gundam frame they find at Nobliss house. S3 will be 10 years in the future. Ride will have his own terrorist group and and and and...
>>
>Almira's rebellion
>she recruits Ride and his terrorist guerrilla group to take down Rustal-sama
>>
File: 1482735053109.gif (799KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1482735053109.gif
799KB, 600x400px
>Both Ride and Almiria want revenge for Macky/Tekkadan.
>Almiria still having access to the immense wealth of the Baudin family has been putting resources in addition to buying a few of the still surviving unseen Gundam frames.
>Ride, willing to do whatever it takes to kill Rustal gets an AV upgrade from data Macky had secretly given to Almiria in addition to research she did during the timeskip.
>Ride/Almiria make a plan to kill Rustal.
>Just as they finish planning the viewer is shown that the Gundam frames have been completely repaired and upgraded.

someone else continue this...
>>
>>15394564
>Almiria causes a commotion
>Rustal sends the new recruits (where the new MC is) against them as their first mission
>MC wiped the floor with Ride and co.
>>
>>15394576
>>15394573
Hopefully not, it all sounds stupid. My guess is intentionally because no one would seriously type such stupid shit out.
>>
>>15389145

Why the fuck would Ride gun for Rustal?

All he gave a shit about was claiming vengeance for his idiot of a boss. He was nowhere near the final battle, he doesn't even know who Rustal is, and of all the people who stayed behind that Rustal could be said to have directly killed, that amounts to Mikazuki because Iok's men basically gave Akihiro a coup de grace.
>>
>>15394573
See>>15393936
>I just want it to start with Ride kidnapping Rustal and forcing him to reveal his crimes on TV before disposing him. Julietta has to deal with the aftermath of that sparking mounting public unrest whilst she tries to hunt down the insurgents.
>>
>>15394612
He didn't know that it was Nobliss behind the hired guns either. You can imagine him investigating who was behind it all and then planning everything out. With Rustal its alot easier since he was the leader of the entire faction that screwed them over and worked with Nobliss
>>
>>15389145
>>15394612
>Dont Show Almiria on time skip
>Ride goes full Mika/Orga route again
>Evil mechanic gets all data from Mika and Akihiro data and MacGilly AV implant technology.
No wonder Rustal dont need a large army anymore.
This is fucking bait for a sequel
I bet Almiria and Ride joining forces against Rustal.
>>
>>15394573
The Rustal mechanic gets all data from Mika, Shino, Guts and Mackie body/gundams. Plus all data about prefect implatation of AV on adults.
Rustal pulling a Galljorn more democratic is just excuse.
>>15394612
Almiria wants Ride services to Kill Rustal.
>>
>>15394625
Its strange Gali dont saying nothing about his sister in time skip.
>>
>>15394623

Rustal didn't 'screw them over', they tried to tussle with a bigger dog and lost spectacularly.

But leaving that aside, there's no personal connection between Ride and Rustal at all. Why would he care?

>>15394625

The third piece of greentext is nothing but baseless conjecture, and Almiria could be absent for a whole host of reasons.

Maybe the plot didn't give a shit about her anymore? Maybe, considering her already established suicidal tendencies, she took her own life to be with her husband? Maybe Rustal exiled her because of her loyalty to McGillis, and now she's the Bauduin that Gaelio doesn't like talking about at meet-and-greets?

Not everything needs to have a sequel.
>>
>>15394659
>Maybe the plot didn't give a shit about her anymore?
Its hard he dont saying about his sister, Gali mentioned macGills and tekkadan but dont say any shit about Almiria.
>>
>>15394659
>Rustal didn't 'screw them over', they tried to tussle with a bigger dog and lost spectacularly
Yeah, I get that but try to look at what Ride is looking at
>>
>>15391353
Such a lust for revenge?? WHOOOOOO
>>
>>15394787

I dunno, what is he looking at?

A man who indirectly killed his friends, while he probably knew full well that Akihiro and Mika weren't going to make it out alive?
>>
>>15393863
>Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron Blooded Endless Waltz

Might be cool?
>>
>Ride finally tracks down Rustal to the Elion family retreat in the Alps
>his squad moves in taking out the security until they reach Rustal's office
> It is empty
>WTF?! The intel was supposed to be good!
>simultaneously, in Earth orbit....
>Deinsleif team, fire!
>a salvo of deinsleifs obliterates the compound, killing Ride and all his fellow space rats.
>Fin
>>
>>15389245
Assuming that Rustal himself didn't back it. Which was my assumption.
>>
I hope Ride found closure after this final act of revenge. Then again his crew seemed a little too experied/efficient for this to be their first go round.
>>
>>15389145
>Julieta goes to the bathroom
>about to do numbah two
>knock knock, mother fucker
>"hm? who's this?"
>do you remember... love?
>Julietta "Ikenai Borderline?"
>*gunshots*
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.