[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Final Gundam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: Franken-Gundam.jpg (435KB, 1358x740px) Image search: [Google]
Franken-Gundam.jpg
435KB, 1358x740px
This is a Frankenstein of all the Gundams Rustal-sama defeated, right? I see what looks like Barbie's forearms, Bael's wings, etc.

What do you think, /m/en? I kinda like it.
>>
>>15388519
It is literally Bael rebuilt with zero changes, except this time they actually put some form of locks on it so some dickhead couldn't hop in the cockpit and fly off with it.
>>
It's literally just the Bael, the suit wasn't even that damaged after Gali and Choco's final duel. Even if G-Horn got reformed, they still have to keep old symbols around.
>>
>>15388530
>>15388534

... Shit, I think I need to get more sleep. You're both right.
>>
>>15388534
Yeah its normal Bael, they simply put a lot of locks in it so no one else try to use the Excalibur again
>>
>>15388519
>Gundam cobbled together from the carcasses of destroyed ones
>In the care of Yamazin, who is basically a mad scientist
>A new Prometheus

I think they're setting something up here.
>>
>>15388519
it looks more like bael without the cockpit , the middle piece looks like the raw "sternum" piece from the gundam frame
>>
>>15388612
>Locks
>Removed cockpit
Looks like they're covering their bases this time around.
>>
>>15388519
>bael with cockpit off
>>
Ride's going to steal it and put back the cockpit and it turns out he was Agnika descendant all along in the movie.
>>
>>15388711
There's no movie. They said it's done with S2 because S1 wasn't successful which is why the show was changed and split into 2 seasons
>>
>>15388726
That doesn't make sense. It was planned to be 25 episodes from the very beginning, and if the show wasn't successful they would have just cancelled it - or at least not given it a second season.
>>
>Cockpit removed
>Crazy lady made it run on a brain alone without the need of a pilot
>Implying Mika's brain isn't in there for a potential movie
>>
>>15388774

They rarely outright cancel things with the last decade or so, but if they didn't figure season one was successful in some manner they wouldn't have continued with season two given that there was months of break during which it could just be left off. They'd probably have told the production team to wrap it up with season one as the final episode of the season approached too. Given the apparent ratings I imagine the gunpla must have sold well, but who knows.
>>
>>15388547
They also removed the cockpit.
>>
File: 1490491924063.jpg (48KB, 468x486px) Image search: [Google]
1490491924063.jpg
48KB, 468x486px
Explain McGillis' plan with as simple terms as possible because I still don't get it.

>I HAVE *THE* GUNDAM SO FOLLOW ME

It couldn't have been that simple.
>>
>>15389212
That's most of it. He thought Bael meant more to people than it did.
>>
>>15389238

It did mean more to most people. Being able to pilot Bael alone was enough to get most of Gjallarhorn to fence sit and see what happened. It didn't mean enough to Rustal, not to everyone. And even Rustal seemed to respect Bael as a symbol, just not venerate it the way every else did.
>>
>>15389238
Just like how Gallahorn became corrupted overtime, so is Bael's importance was reduced. History don't carry the same weight/meaning as time goes on.

McGillis was possessed by religiosity when people of the time stopped caring about the unit.
>>
>>15389212
To be fair, if you pulled King Arthur's sword out of the stone after everyone just accepted it as impossible, you would expect people to follow you once you pulled that shit out.

Really, the ONLY reason Mcgillis' plan failed is because he didn't kill Gaelio. He was seriously about to one man that entire fleet. Even then, the first part of his plan, in which he consolidated the power of 3/7 houses was a pretty solid one.
>>
>>15389263
He expected the seven-stars to submit and turn over control of the ground forces. They didn't and his plans were ruined. Seems like Bael is important but nowhere near as much as he was hoping for.
>>
File: BaelVsKimaris.jpg (164KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BaelVsKimaris.jpg
164KB, 1920x1080px
>>15388534

>It's literally just the Bael, the suit wasn't even that damaged after Gali and Choco's final duel.

It's wings got snapped off, it's right arm was torn off, it's left leg barely hanging on and a giant drill was forcibly inserted into the chest section cockpit.

Kimaris trashed the Bael.
>>
>>15388726
nice headcanon
>>
>>15389212
It's like if a guy stole the original copy of the declaration of independence or George Washington's old gun and demand to become king of America.
It really is that absurd.
>>
>>15389281
This. Without Gaelio they may even have inflicted enought dammage during their first fight with Rustal to avoid getting encircled that easily.
>>
>>15389331
within the episode where he's meeting with the other seven stars it is stated that whoever possesses Bael is the leader of Gjalarhorn.

They all agree, except as one of the old guys points out that clause for leadership was meant for the unification needed for the war against the machines and is not meant to be taken literally. It's not literally supposed to be a device that can initiate a coup de tat as McGillis thinks it's supposed to be.
>>
>>15388519
Wonder if that mad engineer also throw in someone brain inside like she did with Ein and Kimaris. Who knows if that crazy broad throw in Mika's brain into that abomination?
>>
File: 1491167682695.png (437KB, 683x384px) Image search: [Google]
1491167682695.png
437KB, 683x384px
>>15390537
Look at that expression.

She can hardly wait.
I bet that if we're going to get some kind of spin-off, she will play a mayor role in the shit hitting the fan again.
>>
>>15392154
She probably secretly took the Ahab reactors from Bael without Rustal noticing. If we do get a sequel, I predict that she will betray Rustal and destroy the peace FOR SCIENCE!
>>
>>15392154
She'll help s3 MC by tuning in Bael to his use and allow his newtype powers to work like is old machine
>>
>>15388519
Dont worry Ride will be the next to pilot BAEL.
>>
>>15388519
Rustal get all results of AV implatation made by Mackie. I bet the evil mechanic using his body in new experiments.
>AV system type M, A and F
>>
>>15392154
>Dont Show Almiria on time skip
>Ride goes full Mika/Orga route again
This is fucking bait for a sequel
She gets all data from Mika and Akihiro data and MacGilly AV implant technology.
No wonder Rustal dont need a large army anymore
>>
>>15388584
Let's see what we can do with this abandoned brain..........

Ein 3.0....
>>
>>15389212
For all he knew, Aginka's brain could have been in Bael.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.