[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Team Meat Can't Be Beat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

>UCucks complain it would be better if Zeon won

>Okada makes a show where Zeon wins

>They shit all over it

Incredible
>>
>>15387845
Rustal is literally Revil.

Down to using WMDs after agreeing not to (Solar System)
>>
>>15387845
>50 episodes later
>hasnt realized Tekadan was Zeon
>>
>>15387845
>it would be better if Zeon won

What kind of alternate /m/ are you posting from?
>>
>>15387856
Technically, the Federation only agreed not to use nuclear, chemical, biological, or hyperkinetic (asteroid/colony impact) weapons. Giant lasers weren't covered by the treaty. And Zeon was making one of their own, too, so really no one has any place to condemn their use.
>>
People don't like it because Rustal was bland as hell. And he wasn't even especially competent at what he did. His overconfidence would'v been his death if Gally hadn't intervened.
>>
>>15387845
Um....no.
The spacenoids fighting for independence were pretty much obliterated. The spacenoids who *weren't* fighting got independence because of reform within the earthnoid government. This is nothing at all like Zeon winning.
>>
>>15387845
I wouldn't have an issue if Rustal didn't literally do everything the MC's side was trying to do the moment he won.

The hell is the point of the conflict of it all if both sides want to do the same thing
>>
>>15387937
>The hell is the point of the conflict of it all if both sides want to do the same thing
Differences in methods. Reforms vs Revolution. Amuro vs Char. That sort of thing.
>>
>>15387862
they were more like Titans if it was a guerrilla instead of a special ops
>>
>>15387951
Maybe I wasn't clear enough.

My issue is that Rustal, for no reason, decides to enact reform after he won.

There was no setup for it and it makes no sense
>>
>>15387969
They are more like Zeon if the Zabis were slave labour. They are a more likable less corrupt version of Zeon
>>
>UC boogie man
>Make a statement that has no basis about Zeon winning
Why not just enjoy your show instead of caring what someone else thinks?
>>
>>15387845
Doesn't Rutal represent the federation?
>>
>>15387845
funny how nu/m/ is so triggered by the last few episodes
I enjoyed them more than the rest of this shit series
>>
>>15387845

Nope.

Gjallarhorn - Allies
Tekkadan, McGillis, Teiwaz - Axis
Dainsleif - Atomic Bomb
>>
Gjallerhorn has always been the Earth Federation analogue. The unseen Skynet Mobile Armor makers who lost the Calamity War were likely IBO's Zeon.
>>
>>15387972
Oh well, at least it's over. Now for ten more years of shitposting.
>>
>>15387845
>Rustal
>Zeon
literally lol'ing right now
>>
>>15388072
>Tfw you are an IBO apologist
>Tfw you will be hated like Greco fags
>>
>>15388146
Get the fuck out, you tasteless idiot.
>>
>>15387845
Rustal = Feddies
McGillis = /m/ trying to recreate True Zeon
>>
File: 62051713_p0.jpg (293KB, 800x846px)
62051713_p0.jpg
293KB, 800x846px
>>15387845
TEAM MEAT
E
A
M

M
E
A
T
>>
File: FREE ME FROM MY STEELY PRISION.png (156KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
FREE ME FROM MY STEELY PRISION.png
156KB, 270x270px
>>15388474
>>
>>15387872
Gihren commisioned the Solar Ray after the battle of Solomon. Zeon literally dindu nuffin.
>>
>>15388146
>Tfw you think G-Reco and IBO ended fine. Not amazing 10/10, but fine.
>>
>>15387845
>implying its not where Jamitov wins
Sad!
>>
>>15388046
More like Titans. Feddies would be more like the Econ Blocs
>>
>>15387845

>Zeon
>corrupt Earth Based Government
>Zeon
>>
>>15388490
>Not wanting more cushion for the pushin'
>>
>>15387845
>UCucks complain it would be better if Zeon won
/m/ is a lot of crappy things, but /m/ mostly siding with feddies is one of the few rational and correct stances that it has going for it.
>>
>>15388474

hawt
>>
File: M8TdoRj.jpg (142KB, 1280x720px)
M8TdoRj.jpg
142KB, 1280x720px
>>15387845
gjallarhorn is literally the status quo earth federation oppressing mars and moon colonists
>>
>>15388474

I still love to think at least one of the bread twins starts to take after their brother more when they get older.
>>
>>15388474

Well...he's pretty well drawn.

Hey, fat people anatomy's fucking hard.
>>
If they had listened to fucking Biscuit, none of this would have happened.

The way everything went down by the end just makes me even more pissed off about his death. First Orga uses his memory to martyr him and rile the kids up into a bloodthirst Biscuit wouldn't have agreed with...

...then later their actions permanently stain his legacy for the rest of freaking time. Not to mention Orga kicking the bucket later essentially makes his death in vain.

Christ man, they REALLY fucked over poor Biscuit.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.