[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

So what /m/ shows are you watching this season?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1479340045648.jpg (144KB, 423x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479340045648.jpg
144KB, 423x600px
So what /m/ shows are you watching this season?
>>
ID-0
Mobile Suit Gundam: Thunderbolt
Mobile Suit Gundam: Twilight Axis

I haven't seen FMP so I'll use the time to catch up til FMP IV

Code Geass compilation movies (?)
Gundam: G no Reconguista compilation movies (?)
>>
anything with good art and cute girls and preferably no males
>>
Probably none. I never take the time to watch stuff anymore. Boo me.
>>
>>15386167
The usual. 3 Ep rule of every mecha show.

I fully expect ID-0, Re:Creators, Frame Arms Girl, and Atom to be shitposted into oblivion on /m/, with /a/ having better than /m/.

Not sure about Tomico hyper Rescue Drive. If it's not subbed, I don't see it ever be being discussed, if it is subbed, it'll probably be one of those sleepy shows that has one constant thread bumped everyday or so, everyone will have fun, and after it's over the threads will be hated with nuclear fire.
>>
>>15386216
Be patient with FMP if you can. The first season starts very slow, very slice-of-life/comedy up until the second half and selected plot episodes.

The first season raises a lot of interesting questions about the main characters' pasts and the mysterious "black technology". They will NOT be answered besides maybe Gauron partially. Don't get disappointed, the first season is almost entirely an action-comedy, and it does quite well at this.

"Second Raid" improves on the original in so many ways, working on the backstory and interactions perfectly. The characters are dissected thoroughly, and the main character in particular goes through a tonne of development. SOME answers are given to mysterious questions raised in the first season. The overall vibe and theme is less action-comedy and more gripping drama with occasional comedic interlude.
>>
Atom
>>
>>15386305
I've been reading the Atom manga, it's no Pluto but it's alright
>>
>ID-0 (with some skepticism)
>Thunderbolt S2
>Twilight Axis
>Atom
>Kamen Rider Amazons S2 (if you want to argue about whether or not toku is /m/)

Plus a couple of non-/m/ shows and the stuff I'm already watching. Spring is always a packed season and I'm worried I'm not going to have time for it all.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.