[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 12

File: h.png (170KB, 1963x1648px) Image search: [Google]
h.png
170KB, 1963x1648px
What went right?
>>
File: 1339016088175.jpg (777KB, 3034x2142px) Image search: [Google]
1339016088175.jpg
777KB, 3034x2142px
Their uniforms
>>
they never ring bells
>>
File: 1280[1].jpg (92KB, 1280x813px) Image search: [Google]
1280[1].jpg
92KB, 1280x813px
They used the best MS.
>>
Zeta clones fucking everywhere.
>>
>>15384190
Can't blame them for that. Kamille did a great job designing that mobile suit.
>>
>>15383934
Everything?
>>
>>15383934
They've got jegans, there are a great combination of expendable and coolness.
>>
>>15383934
>>15384546
And Ra Cailum-class ships which are sexy as hell
>>
>>15384331
>Everything?

Nothing.
>>
>>15383934
The fact that /o/ is a pretty cool guy, eh drifts all turns and doesnt afraid of anything.
>>
File: Carlos.jpg (53KB, 324x372px) Image search: [Google]
Carlos.jpg
53KB, 324x372px
>>15383934
Don't you mean "What went...BRIGHT?"
>>
File: Carlos.jpg (9KB, 185x141px) Image search: [Google]
Carlos.jpg
9KB, 185x141px
>>15385603
Carlos
>>
File: download (3).jpg (4KB, 207x137px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
4KB, 207x137px
>>15383934
They weren't corrupt as shit.
THAT MEANS YOU JAMITOV
>>
>>15387986
Jamitov was not corrupt he never gave a shit about the Earth Federation, all he cared about was transitioning all political power to Gryphios2 and moving the population off the Earth.
>>
File: 1419473666619.jpg (191KB, 960x864px) Image search: [Google]
1419473666619.jpg
191KB, 960x864px
>>15388058
>Jamitov was not corrupt

>he never gave a shit about the Earth Federation

Pretty sure that makes him corrupt by default. Titans confirmed for Hydra all along.
>>
File: tumblr_lx1mwahIXh1qeumowo1_500.gif (496KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lx1mwahIXh1qeumowo1_500.gif
496KB, 500x373px
>>15383934
Compared to the Titans?

>Not fascists
>Not fanatically anti-spacenoid racists
>Not comprised 80% of OYW vets with PTSD and grudges
>Way smaller budget/manpower
>Led by apolitical spacenoids who just want to prevent more Zeons.
>Used a handful of good Zeta clones instead of wasting their budgets on bullshit.
>>
>>15383934

Their destruction at the hands of the Crossbone Vanguard.
>>
>>15388140
>Not comprised 80% of OYW vets with PTSD and grudges

This is wrong though most of the Titans after their massive expansions were made up of young cadre who had not seen active fighting in the OYW, on top of that they only swore a oath of allegiance to the Supreme Commander of the Titans and not the Earth Federation.
>>
File: Titans Mobile Armors.png (2MB, 1537x872px) Image search: [Google]
Titans Mobile Armors.png
2MB, 1537x872px
>>15388140

> instead of wasting their budgets on bullshit.

I don't know, weren't their forays into Psycommu war engines and Cyber New Types bearing promising results?

For all the flack Psycho Gundam gets, it was a powerful machine, but one that was simply used incorrectly.

Their Asshimars and Gaplants weren't bad either.

Also, did Titans even have a limited budget? From what I gathered, I thought they were written a blank check for their needs (within reason).
>>
>>15388600
>it was a powerful machine, but one that was simply used incorrectly

This. I have always wanted a demonstration of the Psyco Gundam's fullest potential by an experienced pilot able to control it.

Thing is, nobody able to control it has experienceeeeeee maybe?
>>
>>15389305

Well, Yazan Gable was experienced, but unfortunately he was not a New Type.

That being said, I heard there is a version of Psycho Gundam called the "Black Doll" that turns up in Turn A's novel. Supposedly, one does not need to be a New Type to utilize it from what I heard (leading me to wonder if it was a discarded project of the Titans from long ago).

Curiously, I wonder if Psycho Gundam would have been better off as one of those designs that has a team of people to operate it rather than one individual.

Like a New Type to control all of it's various bits and Psycommu systems and two other individuals to handle weapons and what not.
>>
>>15383934
Char sent them the Psycho-Frame data.

Kinda saved them all things considered.
>>
>>15383934

>What went right?

For anyone they had to face, nearly everything.
>>
They never gassed a colony, dropped a colony/asteroid, attempted to take over the Earth Sphere, or use a mobile armor to kill a bunch of civilians.
>>
>>15389538
>he was not a New Type.
Yazan is like a quasi-Newtype just like Bright. Yazan did fell pressure from meeting Reccoa. And other pressure from other newtypes
>>
>>15390484

Do you need a full new type to make use of Psycommu effectively?
>>
>>15390478

They killed hundreds if not thousands of people by shooting Nahel Argama's mega particle cannon into the colony to grant their mobile suits entry to Side 7.

That's far from 'right' .
>>
File: Bring Your Daughter To Work Day..jpg (166KB, 728x1066px) Image search: [Google]
Bring Your Daughter To Work Day..jpg
166KB, 728x1066px
>>15388087

All Federation bureaucracy is corrupt by default and it's been that way for some time so.
>>
>>15393906
>manga
>canon
>>
>>15393946

That's light compared to what's shown in the movies and on television.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't they give Char what amounted to a reward (Axis) for destroying Lhasa because the politicians were afraid?

And before that, didn't they do the same for Haman Karn after she obliterated Dublin (to say nothing of the fact they refused to make any attempt at evacuating the city while they themselves did so)?

Likewise, isn't it said that the Federation was willing to leave Side 4 to the Crossbone Vanguard and Cosmo Babylonia on the off hand chance it'd placate them enough to avoid an attack on earth?

And aren't the politicians likewise to blame for why the Federation is in poor shape by the time of Victory Gundam?
>>
Wait isn't the Londo Bell's track record actually pretty damn good?

I mean, their whole purpose was to hunt down violent Zeon remnants and keep the peace, and they saved the freaking world while eliminating Neo Zeon and Char once and for all.

Even in Unicorn they seem to be doing just fine, great even. They're a specialized police force, not a political organization.

They weren't even destroyed in the 120's. Hell they had cutting edge Gundams then too. It was just the Federation's influence was waning already by then. I assume they're defunct by V Gundam simply because the Federation itself is nearly defunct by then but still a pretty good run.

Plenty went right.
>>
>>15394084

Didn't Zeon form movements right under their nose and hide their build ups from Londo Bell pretty easily?

>They weren't even destroyed in the 120's.

I read the Crossbone Vanguard destroyed them, or at the very least repulsed an attack that I assume was just as bungling as the first few the Federation made against Cosmo Babylonia.
>>
>>15394095
Zeon has plot armour, that allows it to reform endlessly out of thin air just to keep the plot of the franchise going
>>
>>15394095

I don't really know. All I know is the Londo Bell appeared in Silhouette Formula 91 (with Neo Gundam etc) and all that stuff happened but I've never really heard of them getting all out destroyed.
>>
>>15383955
adult Amuro is /fa/ as fuck
>>
>>15394095
>Didn't Zeon form movements right under their nose and hide their build ups from Londo Bell pretty easily?

Yeah but that doesn't mean they were completely unsuccessful other times or didn't quell things when they got out of hand. They're not omnipotent.

I mean, they ended Char. That's a pretty big something that went right.
>>
>>15394146

I think it's just assumed they were as they aren't mentioned after that particular defeat and weren't around when the Zanscare Empire came knocking.

Probably just as likely they got disbanded due to budget cuts or whatever financial woes were gripping the Federation.
>>
File: 55073496_p0.png (2MB, 2332x2331px) Image search: [Google]
55073496_p0.png
2MB, 2332x2331px
>>
>>15394157

Well, what else have they done aside from the Second Neo Zeon conflict and their disastrous showing against the Crossbone Vanguard?
>>
>>15394048
Blame the AEUG. IIRC, the Federation assembly got purged of pro-Titans members after Dakar. Meaning, just about all of the ones who wanted to stop Zeon.
>>
>>15397612

>Blame the AEUG.

I blame thing for a lot of things already, that included.

That being said, I blame the Federation for not having the oversight to step in before the issue even got as far as it did.
>>
Did they ever state why Londo Bell was so under-staffed and under-funded?

Did they step on some toes in the Federation's procurement department or did no one want to really join them for one reason or another?
>>
>>15397934
The Titans.

They didn't want another Titans situation, so they understaffed and underfunded Londo Bell.
>>
>>15397962

And they still expected them to be decent at their function?
>>
>>15398087
Doesn't seem like they really cared. They gave Axis to Char after he dropped an asteroid on their capital.
>>
>>15394048

And to add to that, can't you pay the Federation off in some cases if you have the wealth?

Didn't Io mention something about the Moore Brotherhood paying the Federation off to provide them with the Full Armor Gundam in Thunderbolt?
>>
>>15383934
What even happened to these guys in Late UC?
>>
>>15399555
Budget cuts.
>>
>>15383934
LONDON
>>
>>15397437
The Third Neo Zeon war
where they suppress most of the Sleeves along with ECOAS and arrest Martha Vist for firing Gryps 2 at Industrial 7
>>
>>15397934
>>15398087
Londo Bell were the first team to use Jegans and Ra Cailum class ships
They were not as massive as Titans but they were the ones who got the better toys first in the Federation army
>>
File: Colony-Laser.gif (1MB, 420x240px) Image search: [Google]
Colony-Laser.gif
1MB, 420x240px
>>15399851

>for firing Gryps 2

How does building those things even go unnoticed like it does?

Turning a living habitat into a super weapon seems like something that should be difficult to hide from friend, foe or the public alike.
>>
>>15400022
It was an empty and unfinished colony, they just turned it into a cannon
I guess they found that would be more durable and practical than the Solar System which Gato broke pretty easily
I think in Unicorn they didn't built a new one, they just fixed the one from Zeta that was broken, probably in case of someone dropping another massive object to Earth
>>
>>15400022
am I just seeing things or did the beam kinda curve around the earths upper atmosphere?
>>
>>15400052

Did they ever capture the original one Zeon built during the One Year conflict?

The fate of that one escapes me.
>>
>>15400102
>Not knowing the earth has its own i-field
>>
>>15400121
I guess that's one way to describe the Van Allen belt.
>>
test
>>
>>15400022
You gotta remember that long range communication sucks in UC due to minervosky interference. Without radio communication building shit in secret is much much easyer
>>
>>15400188

But isn't it visible from Earth and don't you run the risk of it being discovered if someone happens upon it?
>>
>>15383955
this
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.