[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ZZ/Neo Zeon - Glemy Toto's gray squad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 19

File: Gremy Neo-Zeon MS force.jpg (796KB, 1630x1204px) Image search: [Google]
Gremy Neo-Zeon MS force.jpg
796KB, 1630x1204px
Found via a Japanese fan page. Never noticed these guys before. Kinda interesting.
>>
>>15379525

>>confidently labelling all the tiny barely drawn hizacks

>>unsure about both of the zaku iii's that were made just for this series and are clearly shown

the person who made this pic is retarded
>>
>>15379525
Side Story OVA/manga when?!
>>
>>15379581
Are you retarded?

He's pointing out that they might be the Zaku III Customs because they're in MP colors but have equipment of the (green-colored) Zaku III Custom, for which the only known pilot is Mashymre.
>>
>>15379610
>Side Story OVA/manga when?!

FUND IT
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.jpg (128KB, 896x769px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.jpg
128KB, 896x769px
>>15379581
>derp

>>15379615
>smart

Exactly. The pic could have been a little clearer if #4 said "might be a Zaku III Custom or might be a normal Zaku III, can't tell" ...but still, c'mon.

Anyway, I'd imagine that Titans defectors to Neo-Zeon would be in a very awkward position. Other than being enemies of the Federation, neither group has anything in common. In fact, the Titans were created to crush Zeon revival efforts.

Titans defectors would probably be segregated from most Neo-Zeon personnel; organized into groups that are mostly Titans defectors, but with a squad leader who's a Neo-Zeon officer as a "handler" for the ex-Titans. Considering that Neo-Zeon had almost no experienced soldiers, and the Titans had many, this would lead to very uncomfortable dynamics in these squadrons.

Maybe the gray team seen in the pic is such a squad. Four of the six MSs are Titans units; the Zaku III Custom is undoubtedly the leader/handler; the other Zaku III would be a NeoZeon MS ready for action but lacking a pilot, and entrusted to an ex-Titans ace. Man, imagine it: a group of bad guys who have allied themselves with a larger group of bad guys, neither group trusting the other, but working together against a common foe. Talk about paranoia and tension! And then the Neo-Zeon civil war happens -- you could see ex-Titans versus ex-Titans in that situation, and difficulties even identifying friendlies vs hostiles. Betrayals and regrets would be everywhere.

>>15379610 is right, this would be a good story. >>15380650 is right, FUND IT!
>>
File: titans-noeozeon.jpg (130KB, 896x769px) Image search: [Google]
titans-noeozeon.jpg
130KB, 896x769px
>>15380668
>image

FTFY
>>
File: Gremy Neo-Zeon MS force.jpg (810KB, 1630x1204px) Image search: [Google]
Gremy Neo-Zeon MS force.jpg
810KB, 1630x1204px
OP here. Fixed it.
>>
>>15382057
>>15380668
>>15379615
If you want to get technical, all the zaku III are essentially custom.

The zaku III was made to be modular with a ton of option parts available for pilots to swap on and off at their preference. The shoulder shield isn't even technically standard equipment for it, just something pretty much every piloted opted for from the part list.
>>
>>15382066
Additionally, Mashymre's custom is just a base zaku III and his preference of the available optional equipment selected for it.

Also I am ticked that the new gundam OVA features a zaku III but the actual kit is just a recolor of the horrendous hguc from over a decade ago.
>>
>>15379581
Only an /m/tard could be this much of a petulant child over a chart on the internet. It's usually so contemptible that it's not worth remarking on but seriously dude? C'mon.
>>
File: 343456545477.png (1MB, 1252x1294px) Image search: [Google]
343456545477.png
1MB, 1252x1294px
Glemy's Neo Zeon was the best.
>>
>>15382066
>If you want to get technical, all the Zaku III are essentially custom.

A fair point. There's a decent amount of lineart showing optional equipment: different backpacks, hip skirt extension boosters, propellant tanks, under-arm bazooka, the different crotch skirt attachments like guns or subarms, etc.

However, the "Zaku III Custom" (or Zaku III Kai) is specifically the AMX-011S.

>>15382072
>Additionally, Mashymre's custom is just a base Zaku III and his preference of the available optional equipment selected for it.

Not necessarily. It also has a Biosensor. (No way a non-Psychommu unit could pull off the Newtype hax Mashymre used in his final battle.)

It's interesting. Pre-2009 sources said the AMX-011S (or "AMX-011MC," as it was sometimes called) had no Psychommu system... But sources printed in 2009 and later (such as pic related) say that it is equipped with a Biosensor.
>>
File: resize_image.jpg (68KB, 202x286px) Image search: [Google]
resize_image.jpg
68KB, 202x286px
>>15382326
Fuck. Forgot pic.
>>
The standard issue Zaku III's were all grey.

The custom was green colored.
>>
>>15382342

Yes, everyone pretty much knows that. Except actually, there's only ever been one AMX-011S seen before (with the exception of the brand-new "Char pink" one used by Arlette Almage in Twilight Axis, pic related) and that was Mashymre's -- it was colored in greens with red, which are actually Mashymre's signature colors (the Galuss-J, Hamma-Hamma, and Zaku III Custom are all colored that way).

Other than Mashymre's green 011S and Arlette's pink one, we've never seen any others... Except for the one in >>15382057, where MS #1 is unquestionably a Zaku III Custom. The fact that it's gray means nothing -- the HiZacks, the Marasai, and the Asshimar in that pic are also gray.
>>
>>15380668
>bad guys teaming with bad guys to fight the good guys and there's a bunch of betrayal and tension and stuff
silly
>>
>>15382800
>silly

says the tripfag
>>
>>15382057
I just realized the Marasai in this image has the same colors as the remnants Marasai we see in Unicorn, so I guess that's either suppose to be the same unit, or those were the standard colors for them while operating under Neo Zeon.
>>
File: rms-108-zeon.jpg (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
rms-108-zeon.jpg
38KB, 400x400px
>>15382937

Er... I think the Marasai in Unicorn is shades of dull green.
>>
>>15382326
>>15382330

Discussed here, for example.
>>
>>15382963
Man that looks so much better than the salmon Marasai the Titans used
>>
File: RMS-108_variations_[c].jpg (440KB, 1539x864px) Image search: [Google]
RMS-108_variations_[c].jpg
440KB, 1539x864px
>>15383519

Heresy
>>
>>15382066
>The zaku III was made to be modular with a ton of option parts available for pilots to swap on and off at their preference.

pic related
>>
>>15382326
Maybe the Biosensor is what makes it custom and the other Zaku IIIs with the Custom's backpack and shoulder are just regular Zaku IIIs with optional equipment.
>>
>>15383418
And here, although too bad the image links are dead.

http://mechatalk.net/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=14094

Mark Simmons does not that Mashymre's Zaku III having special newtype technology isn't a new idea, it's been considered to be a thing by the staff who made ZZ.
>>
So Kamille's Biosensor lets him use super long beam swords, reflect beams and summon the dead but Mashymre's just blows him up?
>>
>>15383865
Judau's biosensor lets him be a super mechanic that can assemble MS parts with supertelekinesis and restart minovsky reactors.
>>
>>15382166
It's about the closest thing we ever got to a "Moral" Zeon. Even with the Puru fiasco
>>
>>15383865
Biosensors are literally a modification that turns Newtypes into force users because we need a unique Climax to final battles of a show. It's pure plot device don't over think it
>>
File: YazanandHambrabi.jpg (50KB, 540x614px) Image search: [Google]
YazanandHambrabi.jpg
50KB, 540x614px
>>15383863

I'd say that's probably right, yeah. It will be interesting to see if Arlette's Zaku III in Twilight Axis displays Psycommu capability.

>>15383864

Good ol' Mark. He also educated me on the fact that, in the Zeta Gundam novels, the Hambrabi has a Biosensor (which is part of why it kicks so much ass despite its lackluster stats) and that the Pallas Athene and the Bolinoak Sammahn almost certainly do as well, since they're supposed to work as part of a trio with The O. A Biosensor would also help explain the Sammahn's weird sensor-dome-skullcap-thing -- it's some kind of Psycommu scanner sensor radome thingamagig.
>>
>>15383936

I've long wondered if the Regelgu has a Biosensor too. The weird Newtype phenomena that Illia Pazom manifested with it, and the Qubeley-like shoulders, make me think that maybe it does. It'd make sense if the Regelgu was a retrofitted trainer for pilots slated to eventually operate Psycommu Mobile Weapons.
>>
>>15383865
Kamille's one of the strongest natural newtypes who had a very focused anger and hatred towards people like Yazan and Scirocco and believed they didn't deserve to live.

Mashymre was a brainwashed cyber newtype who started wearing funky vests and acting like a douche. Then again Ple was probably a natural newtype and she blew up too.
>>
>>15383865
>So Kamille's Biosensor lets him use super long beam swords, reflect beams and summon the dead but Mashymre's just blows him up?

If I remember that scene correctly, Mashymre took on a whole bunch of Doven Wolves by himself in his long Zaku III Custom, manifested a beam-reflecting newtype barrier which protected his suit from the massed (and massive) firepower of that Doven Wolf team, and then triggered a newtype-powered self-destruct which engulfed not only his MSs but all the Doven Wolves around him...

...or am I remembering that wrong?
>>
File: mashymre newtype powers.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
mashymre newtype powers.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>15384020
You're not wrong.

>>15383936
Zeonic's translation is already at the point where they have left behind the Zaku III and wiped the computer, so it can't be used anymore.
>>
>>15384020
He only kills a single grunt, the rest get away. And Haman says "Enhanced too much? I lost another pawn". Though IIRC they're all supposed to be good pilots.

That's not even his best scene. Right before that he fights Ple 2's Queen Mantha and beam sabers a bunch of funnels while dodging point blank shots.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>15384038
>>15384039

OK, I remembered it mostly right. A shame his self-destruct didn't take out the others, though it looks like if they hadn't backed away he would have. He went up like an inferno!

Impressive that his newtype barrier blocked four beams from the Doven Wolves -- and those were their most powerful shots, their rifle-plus-bellyguns megalaunchers, each kicking out 40.2 MW. Daaaaaamn, that's some major Newtype powerz right there.
>>
>>15384039
日本で夜逃げは伝統です社会主義は困ったら国が何とかしてくれる、会社が何とかしてくれると思う愚か者が多いのです、考えも実力も無いくせに作って、本人にバレてUC作らされて失敗したバカなスタッフ達です、色が同じだとすぐバレるから前半後半で変えるんだすよ、ダブルオーでキャラが一回死んで新しいのが来るみたいに
>>
File: Everything Looks Fucked Up.png (688KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
Everything Looks Fucked Up.png
688KB, 720x576px
>>15384126

I wish Google Translate could make sense of that. Sadly, it can't.
>>
>>15384039
>Haman says "Enhanced too much? I lost another pawn"
Wow, Haman was a fucking cunt
>>
File: 146536.jpg (110KB, 611x363px) Image search: [Google]
146536.jpg
110KB, 611x363px
>>15380668
>>15379610

Already happened
>>
File: [EG]ZZ_Gundam_BD.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
[EG]ZZ_Gundam_BD.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>15382166
Only two days late, but I see what you did there with the names, Blast Hardcheese.
>>
>>15387680
Well, yeah. That's sort of her thing in ZZ. She's a cold bitch (that's really hot with a low bustline dress).
>>
>>15388341

>create force to hunt down Zeon
>join Zeon

Titans were a fucking shitshow.
>>
>>15380668
When did we see actual Ex-Titans in Neo Zeon?
I don't remember seeing anything like that in ZZ
>>
>>15390328
Gundam Sentinel
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.