[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SD gundam Next evolution. SDGO 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 7

File: SDGN.jpg (1MB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
SDGN.jpg
1MB, 1920x1280px
Any word on this game coming over to NA, like SDGO did? Anyone play this at all?

Sometimes I miss playing SDGO with you guys.
>>
>>15378257
I'm very sure its dead with no plans for a US server.
>>
>>15378257
It's dead, all of it
and no a dead game isn't coming over to NA
>>
>>15378328
>>15378277
thats sad.
>>
>>15378383
Not really, the game was shit until they made it a slightly polished SDGO circa 2011
>>
>>15378257
>SDGO died for this shitty reboot
>people caught on to their practices and barely anyone played it
>kill off the reboot

Does this mean we're gonna get another reboot soon? Because I would honestly expect that.
>>
sdgo private server when?
>>
>>15378427
Never. Unfortunately.
>>
>>15378427
and before anyone tell you about "le sekret server gotta pay $60 to join"
that was a scam
>>
>>15378427
>>15378435
>>15378569
Didn't read the previous thread? Somebody actually uploaded the server files to mega.
>>
>new Virtual-On game announced
>nothing for US as of yet
>Medabots 9 and Slut Mission
>neither of these are coming over yet
ugh
>>
>>15379068
Well is something actually going to happen with that?
>>
>>15379068
please make this happen. I couldn't stand playing with pubs, those shitters would always use SS ranks and S ranks non stop. But it was always fun to beat the shit out of them with an Ez8.
>>
>>15383463
>people who use S ranks are fucking shitters haha I beat them with under dog weak unit
Fuck off, rank restricted rooms exist(ed), (you) are the problem if you can't stand people using high ranked units without breaking any rules
>>
>>15383487
Spot the shitter.
>>
>>15383575
nice argument you've got there dead weight

I too have shot down obnoxious 00 risers with a mere AGE-1 normal and successfully rushed many spawns with Dom Trooper but there's literally nothing wrong with using S ranks.

Salty about getting blasted by flashlights? Git gud and adapt instead of hating everything like some angsty kid.
>>
>>15383575
>>15383463
lol fag

I beat s ranks with ball K erryday
>>
WOOOOOT!!!!!!!!

Server files leaked onto the internet! Thank you based anon! Alright bitches, time to put your money where your mouth is (looking at you GONDOM), who is gonna host an SDGO private server now?
>>
>>15383603

AGREED. Go to ABC rooms if you don't want S-ranks. There is no chivalry in a fight. I laugh at anyone who suggests otherwise. Only idiots like Crix who brag about how good they are, suddenly whine if anyone in the room uses an S rank.

ALL RANKS MATTER
>>
I miss my Vigna Ghina. Annoying people with the slow inflicted by the beam bazooka was fun.
>>
Did SDMO ever get anywhere?
>>
S rank DM was the epitome of skill
>>
>>15385775
Someone looked at the server files, without either the uncompiled code or packets from when the game was live, it's not going anywhere.
>>
>>15390161

Would saved packets from wire-shark from when I was playing the game work for the revival effort?
>>
>>15391393
Maybe. Dump them somewhere and give us a link, maybe they'll be usable with the Indonesian server.
>>
>>15391393
W-Why do you have saved packets from wire-shark, if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>15390161

That makes no sense. I think u r wrong and just defending people who r lazy and no want to make SDGO again.
>>
>>15378257
I have nothing to contribute. I'm just happy to see G Self get a little bit of recognition.
>>
>>15394386
Wow, you caught me, I haven't at all been in a discord with the SDMO dev or something like five people who've worked on the UCGO private servers and know what they're talking about or anything. They're all just lazy and don't care about the game, you're right.
If you want to post here you could at least wait until you were 18.
>>
rip sdgo, i will miss my favorite gaming-related polished turd

any pserver would just be a circlejerk or a shitshow or both
>>
>>15394432

I am older than u how dare you think i am young kid. If you really smart then go ask OGP nicely for files. Why u beg players for old things.
>>
>>15394432

Other anon here. So outside of the server packets, what else do you guys need to make it work with the Indonesian files? Or is server packets the only thing you really need?
>>
File: 7uJ6L7B.jpg (73KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
7uJ6L7B.jpg
73KB, 560x420px
Quick everyone post your favorite unit before this thread gets derailed into another shitspat
>>
File: psycho g.jpg (129KB, 736x1068px) Image search: [Google]
psycho g.jpg
129KB, 736x1068px
>>15394708

RIP BIGBUILDING

You were the man.
>>
>>15394707
Ideally, source files for SDGO's server and client. The ones we have are assembled, might not match, and are mostly unusable. With the sources and packet data, we could maybe get some units and maps playable, maybe even quickly. For SDMO, modellers and programmers will always be helpful. Robodev is working on melee, and two other guys are working on a Gundam and a Zaku, but there's still a lot still needed.
>>
>>15394827

I believe in you guys. Some server files are better than nothing. Keep the spirit of SDGO alive.
>>
File: Kshatriya Pirate.jpg (146KB, 1014x766px) Image search: [Google]
Kshatriya Pirate.jpg
146KB, 1014x766px
>>15394708
>>
Realistically, can Bandai get mad and try to use copyright to shutdown a private SDGO server even if all official SDGO servers are gone?
>>
I know nothing about private servers.
Is it easier to make a private server and host it for other players or is it easier to just make it run without the whole multiplayer network aspect of things?

I personally don't mind only playing missions and AI match if that means I will at least get to play at all.
>>
>>15395216

I think in the case with SDGO, it needs a server to connect to in order to player either single or multiplayer.
>>
>>15395136
Sure they could, but even more realistically, no game company gives a crap about private servers except for Blizzard and only on extremely specific cases, and even then they could never take down every single one since new ones would just pop up.
>>
>>15395136
they probably won't care since they've done jack shit with SDGO or anything like it
>>
>>15394827

Would money help solve this SDGO server problem?
>>
>>15397248
I dont think so since Godom was more than willing to pony up some cash despite being busy
>>
>>15397248
Sorry, not really. Gondom had tried to get the server source files from China, but the boss there caught it and shut that plan down, so until we can get something up and running or find someone selling them elsewhere, money won't be too important.
>>
>>15397297

It's really absurd that CHINA of all places would care about protecting the SDGO source files. Considering they are the bootleg capital of the world, and are willing to sell anything for enough cash, why would China suddenly care so much?

Have you guys tried reaching out to other former servers like Hong Kong, Taiwan, or South East Asia? Maybe ask Lychee from NA lol.
>>
>>15397321

normally yes. but in this case i think china probably thinks they can make even more money by starting their own server in a couple years down the line and can cash in on nostalgia. and they dont want any competition online. you gotta think like a chinese businessman son.
>>
>>15397321
I think Gondom said that the boss didn't want to get blamed for weakening China's economy by being involved in a free competitor to one of his own products or something, but it was a while ago, so I'm not sure.
>>
>4v4 S Rank DM
>Enemy Team
>S F91
>S Arche
>SR Reborns
>S Destiny

>Your Team
>S Zeta
>S Sinanju Stein
>S Brave Commander
>(You)

What do you do
>Hard counter someone (faggot)
>Pick a favorite regardless of how useful it is
>Pick a favorite that's competitive
>Pick a C Rank (kys)
>>
>>15397592
Take Segway.
Mulch plebs with Armor Piercing Ammunition.
>>
File: chibi_destroy_gundam.jpg (39KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
chibi_destroy_gundam.jpg
39KB, 600x450px
>>15397592

The answer? BIGBUILDING IT.

Mobile armor all day err day.
>>
>>15397603
>B/C vs S Ranks
kys though
>>
>>15397590

>cancelled SDGO mmo game
>weakening China's economy.

Not sure if that Chinese boss guy was just trolling Gondom or not...

ugh....Looks like we gotta look elsewhere. China I am disappoint.
>>
I would actually play battle operation if it was on PC.
I had more fun in SDGO than MSGO
>>
>>15397592
But what if the favourite that I pick is competitive and also a hard counter?
>>
>>15397592
SR f91
The unit is fun as hell when playing support ( twin vsbr stun/shoot/kd or second mode melee/boostdown/vulcans) so i wouldnt give a shit.
>>
>>15399377

Then the question becomes... do you like the suit *because* it's a hard counter (faggot reasoning)

Or do you like the suit in the show, but it just so happens by coincidence to be programmed in the game as a hard counter (acceptable reasoning)
>>
>>15394708
I got multiple, hell my Tierens never did me any wrong
>>
File: flying burger.gif (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
flying burger.gif
22KB, 400x400px
>>15394708
Really hard to pick a single favorite, but this thing was hilarious.
>>
File: latest.png (33KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
33KB, 120x120px
I would pay good to be able to fuck around in gimmicky melee suits again. SR Sinanju and both SR X1s come to mind
>>
>>15400146
Awakened Unicorn and RG System Star Build Strike's purge modes were fun for that too.
>>
>>15400071
>that time IDtoaster and i just kept aoeing a pub in perfect sucession till he died from being status rammed to death
>>
>>15378257
not really
>>
i still don;t know how to counter Altron dragon arm tactic
>>
>>15394736
He was big. But always speaking in all caps was annoying.

>>15394708
Beam saber Zeta was Pure Sex, especially after the buff.
>>
>>15394708
God Gundam/ Fuun Saiki was my favorite ship. Having the entire enemy team focusing on me while they got shot to death by everybody else was hilarious.
>>
>>15404070
Become huge
Become Mobile Armor
>>
>>15404070
Pray to god youre a MA, have natural vaccine, have good enough timing to shoot the fucking claw, or be behind the longest, tallest wall in the game.
>>
>>15397829
The main thing I find weird about Battle Operation is how much its gameplay would work with MSGO scale battles.
>>
>>15406042
>>15406894
what retard claws an MA?
>>
>>15407050
Either:
>When you let hooks loose from across the screen when fishing for people
>Pub
or
>Ma is the last enemy so might as well claw him for the lulz
>>
>>15407678
at least in the first scenario you'll usually be behind cover where you can retreat easily
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.