[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

possibly Slowpoke.jpg but fuckit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/03/29-1/full-metal-panic-iv-reiterates-fall-anime-plans-and-publishes-latest-audio-drama-chapter

Who fucking Hyped here?
>>
>audio drama
Zzz. Release the bloody anime first, then we'll talk.
>>
>>15377520
Fall. That's sooner than Devilman or Mazinger yet we had hype threads. Two recent Nadesico threads thanls to SRW but no FMP love. For shame, /m/
>>
File: 1477165057951.jpg (50KB, 640x480px)
1477165057951.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
>>
>>15377520
Are you salty because you can't understand spoken japanese? It's not that hard, Anon.
>>
>>15377921
Some people don't like to discuss garbage
>>
>>15383582
But Anon we have threads about Gundam AU's nonstop. We have a fucking Symphonogear general even.
>>
>>15377252
I fucking love me some FMP, and I can't wait. My only fear is that they'll end things with the first Laevatein launch and make us wait for another decade before we get the rest of the story.
>>
File: 1371426978532.png (382KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1371426978532.png
382KB, 480x640px
So what's it going to cover?

>Dancing Merry Christmas obviously
>Tessa suffering
>Confessed in front of the entire school the absolute madman
>SUFFERING INTENSIFIES
>TUMBLING DOWN SUFFERING CONTINUES TO INTENSIFY
>Best girl and Frog battling tournament
>Guess what? TIME FOR MORE SUFFERING
>>
>>15386120
>Dancing Merry Christmas obviously
If memory serves, the anime is skipping over that arc; it's getting made into an audio drama instead.
>>
>>15386120
Yeah I dont know why he went full edge either. Like I did read that he didn't want to turn fmp into another LN series where the guy gets the girl and they live happily ever after but goddamn.
The worst part is that it's all extremely well written (or at least up till BEST GIRL + FROG BATTLING TOURNAMENT, I didn't have the guts to read past that since cruz dies)
>>
>>15385923
Even worse, they could end the season after Leonard kidnaps Chidori and then go on hiatus.
>>
>>15386206
Japan would literally raid the diet to riot over this.
>>
>>15386222
Just seems like the most likely point which they would end a season on since the attack on Merida Island happens at the same time. They could then start the next season in Namsak.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.