[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How will the worst gundam entry end?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

File: mc is a cannibal.png (471KB, 676x461px) Image search: [Google]
mc is a cannibal.png
471KB, 676x461px
How will the worst gundam entry end?
>>
By having Char Aznable come out of nowhere to laugh at them all
>>
Probably with some stupid open ended shit while Raise your flag plays
>>
It ended with Lacus becoming queen of space
>>
Rustal activates the Satan mobile armor hidden on Pluto.
>>
File: Noblissmoobs.jpg (6KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
Noblissmoobs.jpg
6KB, 226x223px
>>15376403
>Guts kills Iok
>Monkey kills Guts
>Mika kills monkey
>Gali kills Rustal
>Rest of Tekkadan escape to earth
>Nobliss makes bank
>Space Hitler becomes Nobliss' new assistant by sucking his cock

It's so predictable and by the numbers, it makes Try's latter half feel unexpected.
>>
Come on is it really the worst? It's not good, but seriously?
Seed Destiny and AGE are still worse.
>>
>>15376490

Even IBO's perpetual gendum is preferable to AGE's shitty artstyle.
>>
>>15376403
Rustal wins.
>>
>>15376490
Destiny was at least entertaining and had a better original soundtrack
>>
>>15376490
Destiny was awesome until Kira and Fem Hitler made their appearance.
>>
>>15376527
Hating on ibos ost should get you insta bant

Also nice b8
>>
>>15376490
Most of the show consist of people standing or sitting static in a room and talking exposision. And when there's some action it feels like they forgot to add any in-betweens and even the keys look like in-between quality.
>>
>>15376403
Turns Mika got cucked by Kudelia.
>>
>>15376445
This.

IBO isn't the worst, it's just really, really boring.
>>
>>15376403
>Worst
No its the best.

Suck my dick you assmad faggot.
>>
>>15376490
Destiny and Age were competently made, this was not.
>>
>>15377097
ANN detected.
>>
>>15377337

Stop trolling, AGE was literally made by a guy who didn't care.
>>
>>15377339
And it was still better than female gaze shit with slow pacing
>>
>>15377337

The art and animation in AGE was competently made assuming that's what you mean. Nothing stellar, but competent at least. The animation in Destiny was not, and people have been complaining about it's over use of stock footage, including errors in updating it along with clipshows and so on for years.

Neither of them had competent writing though, and they were both incompetent productions on the whole when looking at budgeting, planning etc as well as the more obvious art and writing.

They're not alone in that, and which a person considers the worst offender varies by values but trying to claim either Destiny or AGE are competently made while scathing IBO's production is hypocritical, whether by intention or delusion.
>>
Victory ended 23 years ago, you slowpoke.
>>
>>15377360
>IBOfags are this delusional to defend obvious shit
>>
>>15376403
Its not as bad as Destiny, Try or Age.
>>
>>15377381

I haven't seven seen any more f season two and found season one mostly boring. I'd have thought using the word "hypocrisy" would imply that IBO's own production is bad too but apparently not. So no, I'm not a fan of or defending IBO. Just pointing out that neither AGE or Destiny are actually well made either, so attempting to put them above IBO because of competency in production is hypocritical.
>>
>>15377392

> any more f season two

Should be "any of". Autocorrect strikes again.
>>
>>15377392
Sure, but AGE actually had an identity and stuck with it. Its execution was horrible, but everything was there.

On IBO's case we are supposed to believe it's a mafia story that had a naive politician destined for greatness and... then what? Fuck that, it's all about Gjallarhorn now. IBO doesn't even know what it is about.
>>
>>15377403

> It's execution was horrible

Identity is not the entirety of production. Or even much of it frankly. If you agree the execution was horrible then that's basically synonymous with it not being competently made.

Not that I'd particularly agree, since AGE had trouble deciding whether it was an exaggerated story about themed robots for kid's entertainment or if it wanted to be a more somber story about one man's failure to live up to expectations and how that affected the world for a slightly older audience and both concepts were rather badly served because it could never really decide or commit.
>>
>>15377413
I wasn't the anon called the IBOfags delusional, though. I'm just saying that AGE had a clear identity even if it was badly executed, and that gives it something above IBO.

> if it wanted to be a more somber story about one man's failure to live up to expectations and how that affected the world for a slightly older audience

This never was on AGE plate, though. AGE whole deal was a revenge story through the ages (heh), with Gundam clichés for kids. Nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>15377385
Right, it's way worse
>>
>>15376403
Seed series is finished already you fucktard
>>
>>15377729
Yep greco and CE are even worse

IBO>shit>grectum>dogshit>CE
>>
>>15377771
You got that in revere order

CE > G-Reco > Tun A > IBO
>>
>>15377771
Sup ANN
>>
>>15377780
Nope pretty sure CE and grrekt are bottom of the barrel shit. IBO is mid tier, stop with your shit taste retard.

>>15377781
Sup gaynime suki
>>
NOPE ITS TOTALLY FINE.

IBO IS GREAT EVEN THOUGH I NEVER SAW IT

GO CHOKE ON A DICK
>>
Love the assblassted CE retards in this thread. We get it over with with a poll and CE is total shit beyond anything. Not even tomino pairing with ano could salvage that piece of hot garbage
>>
>>15376403
Everybody decides to get along and Bellri fucks off to ride a chicken walker around
>>
>>15377807
>Tomino pairing with ano
I can't even imagine how incomprehensible something made by the guys responsible for G-Reco and Evangelion 3.0 would be.
>>
Just a reminder guys.

Biscuit's death left Mikazuki's influence over Orga unchecked. As a result of this under Orga's command Tekkadan continuously took on jobs against incredible odds in the sake of getting to "where they belong" as quickly as possible, using nothing other than brute force to achieve their goals. While they were successful at first doing this, eventually the went against an enemy they couldn't curbstomp leading to them getting slaughtered and labeled as the bad guys.

So, in the long run Carta's actions have led Tekkadan to their demise. Best girl indeed.
>>
>>15377784
Wow IBOfags are desperate.
>>
>>15377807
And it did not even reach 30%, /y/ne harder.
>>
Is IBO bad? Yes, definitely.

Is it the worst Gundam? No, it's up there, but no.
>>
>>15376403
Atra and Kudelia fuck each other yelling 'Mikazuki' whenever they come.
>>
>>15378683
SD is cheating everyone knows that.
>>
>>15378711
>SD is cheating

Since when? Because even Japan hates it? It's literally the one thing 90% of /m/ can agree on.
>>
>>15378692
Sounds hot desu senpai
>>
>>15377771
>G-Reco worse
>CE rated as a whole instead of discerning between SEED and Destiny
Hello, shitposter or newfag
>>
>>15376403
In fire
>>
>>15376403
Better than Active Raid
>>
>>15378796
>he cant handle the truth
>implying SEED is not incoherrent muh kira pile of junk
>he thinks there are any good points in g rectum

Why wont you stay in MAL
>>
>>15376403
Nobody cares, just that it fucking ends already.
>>
>>15378656
More like CE fags are desperate, never in my 10 years on /m/ have I seen seed got praised that much

>>15378670
So what. A loss is a loss retard. Go drinl your piss CE somewhere else
>>
>>15378371
>Orga dead
>everyone wondering what will mika do
>next day goes on to give a speech on carrying out his final order
>in monolog says he knows what Orga would say if he were still alive
>nothing on how he himself pushed Orga to extreme which caused the current scenario despite having everything at some point.

I hate this show.
>>
File: 1490922340489.jpg (142KB, 1082x621px) Image search: [Google]
1490922340489.jpg
142KB, 1082x621px
>>15378692
Judging at that weird art from the manga guy… it wouldn’t surprise me at all
>>
>>15379269
>>15379260

Oh stop samefagging.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.