[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GUNDAMGUY IS DEAD!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled-10.png (830KB, 1265x468px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-10.png
830KB, 1265x468px
Rejoice!
>>
>>15375173
This is the guy with the watermarks right?
Fuck him.
>>
There's no updates but how is it dead? Site's still up.
>>
>>15375180
>>15375173
never used gg.
whats the prob with him?
>>
File: 17-monsha.jpg (13KB, 301x227px) Image search: [Google]
17-monsha.jpg
13KB, 301x227px
>>15375173
>Last update was March 11
>Around the same time as when the influx of tryhards started shitting up the IBO threads

Makes you think, doesn't it?
>>
>>15375173
His website and web store are still up.
>>
>>15375197
He's kind of like 9gag. He takes images that other people uploaded and he puts his watermark over it like he was the original uploader.
>>
>>15375173
>dead
got proof/where ya heard about that?
>>
>>15375211
Wait, is GundamGuy really the Iron Blooded Rager?
>>
So what happened?
>>
>>15375444
OP is bored and making shit up.
>>
File: Picture Stealing Dog.jpg (299KB, 440x1299px) Image search: [Google]
Picture Stealing Dog.jpg
299KB, 440x1299px
>>15375236

And then there's this gem in response to those watermarks by the Chinese people

TL Note: The red text watermark literally translates to "Picture stealing dog GundamGuy please watch yourself"
>>
>>15375497
So does he still do that then?
Take images without sourcing?
>>
>>15375856
of course
>>
>>15375444
GundamGuy was loosing traffic so he came to /m/ and
>>
File: 1484050126490.png (271KB, 538x532px) Image search: [Google]
1484050126490.png
271KB, 538x532px
>>15375173
>Dead
>>
>>15375456
Reminds me of that loser who made a thread with a Japanese store picture thinking it was a clearance sale for IBO kits, when in reality it was just the store saying "In memory of McGillis/Makky, buy some of his gunpla!"

he promptly deleted his thread after people actually translated it and embarrassed the fuck out of him.
>>
>>15380975
>embarrassed the fuck out of him
I think you are taking your chan posting too seriously anon.
>>
I don't have Facebook. Has anybody asked them what's going on?
>>
>>15375173
In celebration and contribution, here's three decent gunpla/gundam news websites I go to:
http://www.gundamkitscollection.com/
http://www.mechadamashii.com/
http://www.gundammodelkits.com/

Kits collection is about the hobby generally, so they occassionaly showcase cool custom builds. Mecha damashii is the only one of the three that focus on long form content, because they can actually write in English. Gundam Model kits is just a news site. All three are very good sources of news and information though.
>>
>>15381167
ALL THESE SHITTY SITES, HAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>15381176
Gunota has been dead for years and there's yet to be a site that's as good as it was. Stop shitposting already.
>>
>>15375497
Chinese people have no right to bitch about stolen intellectual property.
>>
>>15381167
Mecha Damashii updates like once every two months, and usually what he posts is basically an /m/ shitpost.
>>
>>15375497

>Complaining about stealing images you uploaded to the web without publisher permission.

God damn, China,
>>
>>15375173
Is he kill?
>>
I've always used Gundamguy just to see if there's anything new with the franchise and occasionally view someone's cool-ass gunpla.

I don't keep up with turbovirgin internet drama, what's the problem with him?
>>
>nit using TAGhobby and Dengeki Online

fucking plebs
>>
>>15381757
Slaps his watermarks onto everything, will post rumors as facts while deleting any comments which ask for source, will make clickbait posts which he will bump across several days for ad revenue, and he's horrible at moonspeak and misinterprets stuff all the time.
>>
>>15381234
>>15381268
lol shouldn't you guys be happy that at least one chinese had the sense to be angry about his thievery?
>>
>>15381767
Also, he posted VF-kun's joke translation of a magazine page talking about AGE because he doesn't check his sources.
>>
But where will I get my Gunpla news.
>>
For some reason Gunjap also hasn't posted in a while
>>
I miss Ngee Khiong for some reason.
>>
>>15381234
As far as I know most of those uploaders bought the magazines, and uploaded the images to forums. They're not making ad money on those images unlike GG.
>>
>>15383402
It's still copyright infringement as they're reproducing the content. The only difference is that it's harder to financial claims against them if you were to take them to court, but you could still make the claim that there was loss of income.
>>
>>15383413
That all depends on the laws of the country they're in. A Japanese company is going to have a hard time suing a Chinese individual for this, and trying to get a monetary judgement from them. Especially since the Chinese individual isn't making money, and it's hard to estimate if any monetary damage has actually been done to that company from that act. How would that calculated?
>>
>>15383413
And what right do you have to bitch about others right in doing illegal shit?
>>
>>15381767
>>15381895
Oh, whatever. I just used his site because gunota went under and there were no other places in english to get Gundam-related news at the time that I was aware of.
>>
>>15381757
>I don't keep up with turbovirgin internet drama,

How DARE you insult me like that. You're nothing but a massive boogerbutt you have no right to call me such things. I'll you end you big stupidnose.
>>
>>15383348
I never stopped missing Ngee Khiong.
>>
>>15387210
yeah, that dude updated several times a day

so, I meant to post this question for a while now but I kinda saw that shitstorm coming. any other replacements for gg or any news of what might've happened to them?
>>
>>15381895
Was that the thing where some guy from Mechtalk uploaded AGE concept art and it got a fake sub with a bunch of Jew jokes?
>>
>>15387936
Yes. IIRC he also posted that combined lineart of the TRY fighters gunpla that someone on here made as being the real thing (The real kitbash ended up looking completely different). Then he hastily changed it to "Fan Concept" when called out on it.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.