[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just fished watching Zeta Gundam.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: vlcsnap-2017-03-29-22h48m48s562.png (833KB, 960x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-03-29-22h48m48s562.png
833KB, 960x738px
The journey was pretty autistic, but such a downer ending? Pretty retarded.
>>
>>15375172
ok.
>>
>>15375172
I know these constant threads are bullshit because there's no way that /m/ either:
1. has this many people who somehow haven't seen one of the most famous Gundam entries, or
2. is getting this kind of influx of new users, yet is still this slow. low-effort shitpost OP, try harder
>>
>>15375172
>I just watched Zeta.
>It wasn't an autistic journey.
I know that op is meaning it as an insult but to anybody else who has watched it, its pretty much true, cause some of the characters seem autistic.

In fact, every newtype comes off as autistic, so thats how I always thought of them.
>>
>>15375172
Now watch the movies, which is the canon version.
>>
Implying Daitarn 3 isn't the only decent show that Tomino did.
>>
>>15375210
Can't say I'm a new user given how long I've been lurking around, but I've only seen the movies of 0079 (which made sense without watching series) and Zeta (which didn't, at all).

I tried to go through the Gundamverse in the chronological order, but as much as these series are entertaining, they're every bit as tedious (at least to me). And that child vs adult shit repeated all the time. But again, fights deliver and there's plenty of cool and interesting looking mechs to fawn over.

Eh, why do I bother typing all this shit, it doesnn't matter.

>>15375267
It wasn't meant as much as an insult, as it was confusion as to what happened to Kamiyyu at the end. Was Scirocco's dick so huge, that it let him reach event horizon and break mc's heart and mind? It did that with Sarah and Reccoa, not to mention that it eclipsed, what, around half of total events that happened in space? Is that why space is so dark? Because Scirocco's dick sucks all the light from it by sheer virtue of it's massive waight and size?

>>15375274
I've watched the movies after 0079 ones and didn't understand a thing. Then I've watched the saturday morning Gundam ZZ and CCA and it only furthered the confusion as to what happened to Kamiyyu. By the time of 0080 and 0083 it didn't seem to matter at all, though. Unicorn seems to be closer to Zeta than these.
>>
>>15375346
I wonder if UC really is better dubbed. I've watched every possible UC dub from 0079 to 0080 and have had remarkably better opinions of everything.

The fights and mechs definitely delivered, but I also just found Zeta to be a genuinely enjoyable series. I saw ZZ, in japanese of course, and liked it too.
>>
>>15375359
I've watched some Zeta dub clips on yt and voices seem to be pretty well matched, but I can't bring myself to watch any show dubbed if subs are available. Only time I remember doing this was with Cromartie HS, as the strength of comedy there was quite dialogue and verbal delivery heavy. And the music was great, too.
>>
>>15375210
OP's just making a sly joke. The ending of Zeta is pretty retarded because Kamille is literally turned retarded at the end
>>
>>15375399
This guy gets it.
>>
>>15375172
The ending was soul-crushing and beautiful.
>>
>>15375267
Don't newtypes come off like that because they subcosciously rely on that soulmind communication thing that oldtypes just don't have?

In a world populated solely by newtypes all would, at least by some degree, understand each other even without such bullshit as social cues or reading body language. Not to mention keeping their raw emotions in check.
>>
>>15375433
No it was pretty autistic.
>>
File: 1482327622750.gif (2MB, 200x154px) Image search: [Google]
1482327622750.gif
2MB, 200x154px
>>15375172
>>
>>15380932
>Kamille molests and fists an unwilling underage girl
Typical behavior.
>>
>>15375433
this.
That music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNYPryOqyGo
>>
>>15380999
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Dl_q1DSVws
>>
File: vlcsnap-error062.png (2MB, 1440x1090px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-error062.png
2MB, 1440x1090px
>>15375172
i just finished it
what a ride
>mfw
>>
>use authism in the description
>call the ending a downer

DO I FIT IN YET, SENPAI?
>>
>New to gundam
>Start with Zeta
>Read that there's a lot of 80% of it is people hitting each other
>1st episode
>Kamille gets hit
That was the best
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.