[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Rate thunderbolt s2's first ep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: AtlasGundam_subleg_ova_front.jpg (178KB, 365x445px) Image search: [Google]
AtlasGundam_subleg_ova_front.jpg
178KB, 365x445px
>>
>>15374985
>>
>>15374985
A little disjointed but entertaining, and the A Baoa Qu segment was pretty well done, even if it was mostly existing footage.

Bianca best girl
>>
>>15374985
animation took a nose dive, holy shit...
>>
>>15374985

The picture is living proof Sunrise gave the reigns of the project to a fucking 2 year old. Creativity was thrown out the window while stupidity was kept in.
>>
>>15376113
Bianca was annoying asf. You only like her because of her design
>>
>>15376220
>You only like her because of her design
>Assuming this hard

Not him but I find Tattoos unappealing. I like her because she pilots an Aqua Guncanon.
>>
>>15376220
I liked that we got a new female pilot who isn't shit at piloting and actually loves to fight, that is very unique in Gundam.
>>
>>15376237
>Muh diversity
>Muh strong womyns

This isn't tumblr.

>>15376227

She's a garbage character though. Have you read the manga? She's basically female Lo I.e a slut with no redeeming qualities.
>>
>>15376253
>implying this is /pol/
She's a not shitty female character which is amazing given recent shows have been filled with them
>>
>>15376263

>Not Shitty female character
>Not

It's only been the first episode though. How can you even say something like this?
>>
>>15376253
Yeah I've read the Manga.

I mean shit you can level most complaints that you would at her at the whole cast of Thunderbolt, no one is watching or reading it for gripping character drama.
>>
>>15376285
How can anyone jump to the conclusion she's a shitty character in the same span of time?
>>
>>15376290
Can you even read? >>15376253
>>
>>15376290
Almost like this show is based off of a manga that some people have read or something.

Really makes me wonder.
>>
>>15376290
Dat BTFO

>>15376357
>>
>>15376124
>Ball-jointed aquatic Gundam built around an actual fucking Ball with a railgun and rocket skis
>Not creative
>>
>>15376121
indeed

studios are working on too much stuff
>>
>>15376384
>Snowboarding gundam
>Creative
>>
>>15374985
Honestly, worst design for gundam yet.
Crap rocket skies, shitty weird shield and odd armor that doesn't even seem to match era. WTF??
>>
>>15376253
>turbo virgin hates women that aren't submissive waifus

I know that's par for the course for omega males but you could at least try harder to seem like you have a single facet of internal logic to your argument beyond "I say so."
>>
>>15374985
Easier to get into than S1.
>>
>>15376253
Here's your (You)
>>
>>15376124
>Finally Ball has become an existance that can kick back
>poster still is a faggot about it
>>
File: 1489455901425.jpg (352KB, 900x973px) Image search: [Google]
1489455901425.jpg
352KB, 900x973px
>>
>>15380935
I never noticed this before, but that's a pretty neat shield design
>>
The Guntank was fucking cool, it reminded me of the awesome transforming Guntank from F91. I really, really hope we get a kit of it.

The Atlas cutting the suicidal Zeeks in half was fucking cool.

The Atlas itself is alright, but I think it would look a lot better if the shoulders were more angular, and the skies were smaller.
>>
Looked good enough, not as pretty as season one. I thought the cremation scene was in bad taste.
>>
File: That Sound Of Jazz.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
That Sound Of Jazz.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
What did Zeon do with the wreck of the Full Armor Gundam?

Likewise, what did the Federation do with the wreck of the Psycho Gundam?
>>
>>15381594

>do with the wreck of the Psycho Gundam?

*Psycho Zaku.
>>
>>15374985

The air battle was nice.

Was also funny seeing those two guys curse both the Federation and Zeon.
>>
>>15381594
>>15381597
The psycho zaku blow it itself
>>
All downhill from here/10
>>
This fucking ED my man
>>
>>15374985
i liked the atlas in motion , its a rather cool desing, if you ignore the booster sticks
>>
>>15374985
Wait. Was it aired?
When?
>>
Is it just me or did they skip a bulk of the manga?
>>
>>15374985
2nd ep when?
>>
>>15374985
ohgodwearedoingthis/10

>>15382346
Agreed.

>>15376253
Kill yourself, bitch.
>>
>all of these thunderbolt watchers dont even realize that Io vs Daryl was the peak of the series, especially when the manga plot is veering off a cliff
>>
>>15389344
It looks gorgeous visually and the sound direction is generally pretty god tier.
After IBO, I can't see how you aren't excited for more Thunderbolt.
>>
>>15374985
>Thunderbolt S2
>S2
OVAs don't have seasons, you fucking retarded newfag.
>>
>>15390791
Because the direction the plot is going makes IBO look sane by comparison.
>>
>>15390880
Honestly I don't even give a fuck about the plot, Thunderbolt is my "Grab some lotion and tissues" anime. Relax sometime and just let it happen.
>>
>>15390791

Because IBO is better

>OH LOOK ANOTHER FEDDIE ACE PILOTED ANOTHER GUNDAM DURING THE OYW

no fuck off
>>
>>15374985
I liked it, but didn't love it. The animation took a hit.

I have mixed opinions about the Atlas. It serves as a nice symbol of the Federation adopting Zeonic tech after the OYW through its roundness while still maintaining an ostensibly Feddie silhouette and general aesthetic, but it's so out of pattern with all the other early-UC Gundams. The zeon-influenced appearance and asshole pilot serve to foreshadow the Titans and their obviously zeonic designs, although I'm not sure if that's intentional. In sum, the general form of the Atlas would fit fine in Crossbone or Victory at a smaller scale, but is dissonant with the other early UC Gundams.

I'm reserving real judgement on the narration and the show as a whole until the end. Really looking foward to seeing Darryl lube his way up the bridge and that whole fight.
>>
>>15390918
>IBO
>better
enjoy your fujobait pandering, poor animation, and bad politics stretched out over several episodes where nothing happens
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.