[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was her problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

File: RAIN01.jpg (76KB, 442x620px) Image search: [Google]
RAIN01.jpg
76KB, 442x620px
What was her problem?
>>
>>15372095
Nothing really. She's actually one of the toppest main girl in all of Gundam.

Her only real problem is that she's the stereotypical basic bitch with no real desires/ambitions of her own that aren't tied to MC somehow, but that's more of an issue with lazy writing than anything else. No one ever said that anime writers were good at what they do.
>>
>>15372133

She's a doctor. That's impressive. And honestly when your partner is going through a lot of personal issues and you're on the road with a very immediate series of goals you're working on it's probably not gonna be the time to bring up your own shit.
>>
She's not wearing shimapan.
>>
>>15372095
>horse
We need a fanfic of these two from based Shirow Masamune.
>>
Is she about to get some horsecock?
>>
>>15372095
She was frustrated over the fact that she could not connect with Domon over fighting as well as someone like Allenby could.
>>
>>15372133
I'd suppose if she had a problem is that she's too nice for her own good.

As aforementioned, she was a doctor. She had her own stuff going on in life. Domon went to go be a martial artist, and she went to go become a doctor, UNTIL her dad called her back home because of a (Secret!) NATIONAL CRISIS, and she got mixed up with Domon again.

If anything, she puts up with Domon's shit more than she should have to, but on the other hand, because she knows what he's going through is why she puts it with it in the first place.
>>
>>15372158
Oh yeah!
>>
File: fightingsuit.png (295KB, 304x424px) Image search: [Google]
fightingsuit.png
295KB, 304x424px
>>
>>15372155
It IS from s horsecock doujin.
>>
>>15372715

I swear the fetishes you don't think you're gonna end up with
>>
>>15373169
Salsa?
>>
File: Rain Suit.jpg (198KB, 850x863px) Image search: [Google]
Rain Suit.jpg
198KB, 850x863px
>>15372715
>>15373183
Anyone got Allenby art?
>>
>>15372095
the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

Fuunsaiki is known to be THE most hung horse in Neo Hong Kong, possibly one of the biggest in the Future Century. his cock has been described as "like a devil gundam head", with gargantual thickness that would rival argo gulski and master asia. im estimating his size to be at least 28.5" bone pressed, with OVER 27" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed rain's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with fuunsaiki barely able to force it past the knob, and rain moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on fuunsaiki's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it
>>
>>15373291
https://hitomi.la/reader/805611.html#1-

Use the image search next time.
>>
She got ROACHED
>>
File: 1490593607741.jpg (901KB, 1654x2338px) Image search: [Google]
1490593607741.jpg
901KB, 1654x2338px
>>15373326
>>
File: 688.jpg (662KB, 734x1136px) Image search: [Google]
688.jpg
662KB, 734x1136px
>>
File: 9rpwrs.png (242KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
9rpwrs.png
242KB, 576x432px
>>
>>15372229
>If anything, she puts up with Domon's shit more than she should have to, but on the other hand, because she knows what he's going through is why she puts it with it in the first place.
Yeah, but when he slapped her she should have let him suffer alone instead of running back to him. No mater how much he was sorry and begged she could have done better.
>>
>>15372715
>>15373898
They honestly look more in pain then in pleasure.
>>
>>15374968
Is that Domon's hair in the corner?
>>
>>15372095
>Is a doctor
>Fixes Domon's Gundam
>Takes all his bullshit
>Is an incredibly competent Gundam pilot in her own right
Yeah, she's pretty amazing
>>
>>15380055
She somehow felt guilt towards the fact that Domon's life was fucked up and then her dad became head scientist taking his dad's spot or something
>>
>>15380080
>>Is an incredibly competent Gundam pilot in her own right

Honestly all things being equal she did amazingly well the scant times she actually did have to make the thing move
>>
>>15380142
She's definitely up there with Roux in competence
>>
>>15380060
pain IS pleasure
>>
>>15372142
>She's a doctor
Unless FC has a completely different medical training criteria for people to become a doctor or Rain is anime Doogie Howser, there's no way Rain is considered a real doctor.
>>
>>15373344
I was expecting a story.....that was horrible
>>
>>15372133
>No one ever said that anime writers were good at what they do
>this again
>>
>>15380142
Didn't she beat Allenby in the one of the Four Masters in the Rising Gundam, a Gundam designed for the TWELFTH Gundam Fight?

Because that's surprisingly solid, especially given it took two of the four Shuffle Alliance members working together to beat two of the other four, and they had Gundams for that fight wtih Super Modes.
>>
Say something about this dub. Pretty bad at times, I'd say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqarW0CCCuQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhihpJ8xUyk
>>
>>15380655
She broke the rules and went for a killshot through the cockpit.
>>
>>15380655
Rising is just a sibling unit to the Shining's design. The body has a lot of similarities, but it has somewhat different armor and obviously different weapons. While I think the dialogue said that the Rising Gundam was intended for Ulube, it's not what Ulube used in the 12th Gundam fight.

http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Ulube%27s_Gundam

Besides, didn't Rain snipe the cockpit because the Walter Gundam wasn't moving around? She didn't defeat the DG-cell enhanced Allenby through superior technique or skill, it was just a perfect shot.
>>
>>15380687

Wong made that totes legal.
>>
>>15380706
>it was just a perfect shot.

which is you know still pretty extremely impressive
>>
>>15380111

Her father was the one responsible for much of Domon and his family's problems, because he sold out Domon's dad to Ulube out of jealousy of his skill as a mobile suit designer and engineer, resulting in Raizo's cryogenic capture and the Devil Gundam. He also tried to kill Domon's brother or Schwarz I think. It's not the least bit surprising Rain felt guilt for her father's part, even if it was misplaced.

>>15380270

Most people feel them as different sensations, but I'm pretty sure they share nerves so yea, they would be the same. Just different reactions and signals.

>>15380277

I want to imagine she's a punch doctor and heals people in a D'n'D manner, punching them in the affected area to restore hit points/energy.
>>
>>15380687
>broke the rules

At that point, it wasn't one of the rules.

>>15380706
You're right, shit.

>She didn't defeat the DG-cell enhanced Allenby through superior technique or skill, it was just a perfect shot.

Which is, you know, a skill of its own.
>>
>>15380277

If Domon can ninja kick a fucking scy scraper she can get a medical degree
>>
>>15380663
Pretty sure the only reasons people like G's dub is because of nostalgia and Mark Gatha actually being one of the few English speakers to actually pull off how a hot blooded pilot should sound.
>>
>>15380795

Pretty sure the only reason people like any Japanese track is because they're wannabe special snow flake weabs who don't speak a lick of fucking Japanese but want to make it seem like they're hardcore
>>
>>15380354
>It's a 4chan user tries to constantly claim he's not a weeaboo by saying anime is all just shit anyway and he just ironically watches it

Thought these fucks stayed on facebook and /a/
>>
File: MobileTraceSystem.webm (3MB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
MobileTraceSystem.webm
3MB, 704x480px
>>15380060

Didn't you watch the show? they were screaming AND orgasming
>>
>>15372095
She's got a huge wide-on keeping her legs from closing all the way.
>>
>>15372095
Domon wouldn't give it to her so she went to Foonie for satisfaction.
>>
>>15382791
I thought they were screaming because that shit was wrapped too tight and hurt.
>>
>>15380795
>>15381778
I usually think that English voice actors often sound really bored or confused but Japanese voice actresses are too shrill and squeaky for their own good.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.