[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well that sucked. What a pretentious mess.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 75168[1].jpg (43KB, 225x321px) Image search: [Google]
75168[1].jpg
43KB, 225x321px
Well that sucked. What a pretentious mess.
>>
>>15369213
wrong, it's great
>>
>>15369213
That's not Vandread though
>>
>>15369213

My main issue is that the protagonist's mecha was basically invulnerable. I don't recall it ever getting seriously damaged.
>>
>>15369213
Hemisphere though.
>>
>>15374105
They weren't trying to physically damage it for most of the series, that would have been counterproductive. Even if RahXephon didn't act like the Dolems and make its pilot suffer when it started losing bits, they kind of needed it to do its job. The Dolems spend more time fucking with his head, presumably as part of Maya's plans to have him tune the world the way they wanted it.

The only one who seriously tried wrecking the thing was Obligato, and he was so wrapped up in his own bullshit to not care if the world ended.
>>
Did anyone else dislike how the epilogue doesn't bother with most of the cast? I know it had time shit going on, but you'd think Ayato could do his allies a good turn and not erase them from existence. It made him feel pretty egocentric to me.
>>
>>15376108
Weren't there a bunch of letters and photos from the other cast members? Hell, IIRC there was a wedding invitation from Mamoru and Hiroko, and if he's willing to bring that asshole back everyone else aside from total shits like Bahbem and Makoto should be fine.
>>
>>15376143
I must have missed that or not been paying enough attention. That would be good enough to alleviate my complaint.
>>
Compared to garbage that /m/ drools over daily Rahxephon is great
>>
File: RahXephon__.jpg (126KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
RahXephon__.jpg
126KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>15376923

Agreed. I'd go as far as to say it was the last truly great /m/ show before everyone took their influence from the stupidly bad, yet stupidly popular Gundam SEED.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.